Forum Settings
Forums

Comment On The Above User's Favourite Characters - PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES

New
Pages (170) « First ... « 168 169 [170]
Aug 12, 2017 11:50 AM

Dec 2011
Killua- Although he isn't in my top 5 Hunter x Hunter characters he has very good development.

Shizuo- One of the annoying characters in Drrr but not on the level of Izaya though.

Tamaki- He is a fairly interesting guy.

Kenshin- He is one the more interesting sword wielding characters.
Aug 12, 2017 12:21 PM

Mar 2012
Nico - To be honnest I don't find her to be that cute.

Kirara - In term of look that is I think she is the best out of all the Precure that I watch.

Karamatsu - Definitely one of the best Matsu.

Akagi - Too bad I stop when she is still on the bad side.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 12, 2017 1:22 PM

Apr 2015
Otamega - pretty nice harem MC, not really relate to him at all
Chihiro - her background music is great but her personality isn't that much
Est - The reason I watched Blade Dance. She's kawaii shy but lewd loli, I need her doujins
Miuna - sads, she got cucked
Oct 6, 2017 3:25 AM

Jan 2016
Haru- I find her the most compelling character in the vn but her route is kinda weak.
Illya- Hmmm... adorable and nothing more.
Homura- Her struggle is something that still wrench my heart even after 2 years(since I watched the show)
Miki- Well, her bubbliness is the only thing I really like about her.
Ami- I don't really have a high of an opinion about this girl. I mean sure she's multilayered but still.
Katja- Well, her presence is the only really good thing about the show, tbh
Bernkastel - Her mysteriousness is what makes her compelling, imo.
Nov 13, 2017 11:43 PM

Nov 2017
tomura-crazy hero hating bastard
himiko-adorable psychopathic bitch
touma-doesn't care if he's punching a girl,child or priest he also supports gender equality
ange-strong and caring asshole at times

darksorcererNov 13, 2017 11:48 PM
Nov 13, 2017 11:49 PM

Apr 2017
Rintarou - mad scientist sonuvabitch
Hachiman - wish I could be him
Ririna - I love her as a character, shame she was in such a bad anime
Yoko - I've only seen 4 episodes of TTGL but she seems cute
Izaya - why does everyone like him
Nov 13, 2017 11:57 PM

Jun 2016
Shinoa Hiragi; Awesome I like her She is awesome and one of the funniest I watch. One of the best Characters In anime I seen.

Yato: Awesome he is funniest characters as expeected Hiroshi Kamiya and he is cool. Though sometimes he can be too silly^^

Junko: No offense I just find her bland and literally one dimensional personality. She just cause Chaos and suffering no reason. Not that appealing too me.

Neko: No offense Hm I just find her annoying and very attach With Isana Yashiro. I just don t like those types.

Nov 14, 2017 12:08 AM

Nov 2016
Levi = has an amazing skills to kill all titans
Altair = she's actually cute, but she's shit for being antagonist
Eren = has amazing spirit to kill all titans
Horikita = i think she's look like Akiyama Mio

Nov 14, 2017 12:14 AM

Jun 2016
Yato: as Said before he is one of the funniest I seen and he can be too silly sometimes It annoy me. But he still cool overall and I still like him of course.

Kanade Tachibana: She is cool I always love Kuudere males or females. Her personality is likeable but I think her and Otonashi relationship was force romance and It shouldn t happen. Though back then I didn t find her appealing But I think she is cool now.

Rintariu Okabe: No offense I just don t think he is funny and entertaining as Yato. Personally I find him very annoying and weird.

Roy mustang: he is awesome I like his personality. But I don t like his no killing human policy.

SubaruHoshinaNov 14, 2017 12:22 AM

Nov 14, 2017 12:52 AM

Aug 2016
Hachikuji and Shinobu are my precious little daughters and Monogatari girls which automatically makes them superior to virtually any character in fiction.
Megumin is... okay. Kinda one-note and not that funny and endearing in the long run.
Tadokoro is so absurdly adorable. She is also the most compelling female character in her show as far as I'm concerned.
Chito is hilarious. I love her straight-faced, deadpan demeanor. Bless that blob.
Nov 14, 2017 4:22 AM

Jun 2015
Asuka: I've only seen one episode of her and she's a goddamn show-stealer in my eyes. Sure, she has a tsundere reputation but its her energetic spirit that's captivating me. And Asuka hasn't unreasonably attacked anyone at this point which is a huge plus for me.

Shouya: As far as self-inserts go, he's pretty good but forgive me kf I'm not exactly raving over him

Hitagi: ..........

Meruem: Man, this guy's awesome. With an excellent character arc, a god-level intellect, and one of anime's most beautiful relationships, Meruem is easily among the most compelling characters in this entire medium

Alpha: I'm really not impressed from what I've seen from her. She's kinda smart, talented, and charming.. but not really
Nov 23, 2017 4:19 PM

Apr 2012
Nicholas D. Wolfwood : to be honest, i like wolfwood better than vast, be it his philosophies or how cool his design is. i mean, those big cross-shaped gun? dang

Neferpitou : So in the end, is she a boy, or a girl?

kamina : who the heck doesnt know kamina?

Dec 29, 2017 5:10 AM

Jan 2016
Lelouch Lamperouge- He's just a really goddamn engaging character to watch. Everything he does is jst something to behold. One of my favorite characters.

Rei Kiriyama- Because of his plight you just have to cheer for him trying clumsily and slowly live a happy life. He's just one compelling character that I can kind of relate to.

Amami Haruka- Aside from being passionate, she doesn't really stand out.

Freyja Wion- Her energy is what good about her.
Dec 29, 2017 5:56 AM

Sep 2017
himiko- like every bnha character, absolute trash
victorique- i haven't watched gosick in a while but she's cute
diana- kinda annoying

i don't know the rest, sorry.
Edward Elric > your waifu

Dec 29, 2017 6:53 AM

Apr 2015
Hachiman-tryhard edgy teen who is too emo and sensitive at times but I like how he solves problems. Also don't know who the best girl is.
Saitama-Corny parody of superhero, not even the strongest guy too
L-Interesting Hero Antagonist befitting to the extrospective tackle of the show, which makes the cat and mouse thrilling too. Death Note US Live Action sux hard tho
Kino-probably his waifu. Pretty cool and chill but sorry, I've seen more based waifu material in to put her on my top favorite. Kind of lacking considering she being an Odysseus genre protagonist since the development of these type of genre can be more outstanding than any other genre.
Dec 29, 2017 7:05 AM

Sep 2017
illya is adorable
homura is okay, i guess
miki is terrible
Edward Elric > your waifu

Dec 29, 2017 7:17 AM

Apr 2017
Elric is good choice
Killua of course he's cool
Mizore is super nah
Dec 30, 2017 5:04 AM

Jan 2016
Mahiro- Granted I need to rewatch Blast of Tempest but still the fact that I forgot all about him is kind of pretty telling on how memorable he is

Hitagi- Best Monogatari grill. Period.

Aika- I actually remember her from the series. She had that kind of impact.

Haruno- There's really nothing else to say here since I dunno her deal still.

Slaine- Welp. He was compelling in the first season. Kind of. ANd it all came tumbling down.
Aug 20, 2019 11:48 AM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Togame is pretty great
Touma was great as a side character in Railgun, but as a main character’ he’s mediocre
Aug 20, 2019 5:25 PM

Jun 2016
Gilbert nightray:Annoying and clichy yandere I like nothing about this Guy. He is plain creepy. Like all yandere, I hate most of them.

Asuka:Crazy bitch with Emo tendies. I hate everything about her bitchy, Annoying and cliche. Disgusting character amd mark one of my hatest characters in anime

Lenalee:Awesome like her too bad I have not watch D gray man for long time

Rin:She is good character But I am not that fond of her character to be honest. I do like her though.

Nov 26, 2019 12:44 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Levi Ackerman - Overrated as fuck, never understood why people like him. Nothing to him except being cold-hearted and badass.

Rau le Creuset - More like Rau edge Creuset am I right. But to be honest, he was interesting until he turned out to be an edgy misanthrope.

Tanjirou - He's boring, no offense. I found Muzan to be more interesting.

Kushina Anna - She's cute I guess, but I don't care about K project anymore.
LeonhartAugustNov 26, 2019 12:49 PM
Nov 26, 2019 12:48 PM

Jun 2016
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Gilbert nightray:Annoying and clichy yandere I like nothing about this Guy. He is plain creepy. Like all yandere, I hate most of them.

Asuka:Crazy bitch with Emo tendies. I hate everything about her bitchy, Annoying and cliche. Disgusting character amd mark one of my hatest characters in anime

Rin:She is good character But I am not that fond of her character to be honest. I do like her though.

Nov 26, 2019 12:52 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
MeisterDM said:
Levi Ackerman - Overrated as fuck, never understood why people like him. Nothing to him except being cold-hearted and badass.

Rau le Creuset - More like Rau edge Creuset am I right. But to be honest, he was interesting until he turned out to be an edgy misanthrope.

Tanjirou - He's boring, no offense. I found Muzan to be more interesting.

Kushina Anna - She's cute I guess, but I don't care about K project anymore.

Eren Yaegar - I don't care for any of the characters in Attack on Titan

Kougami Shinya - He's alright
Nov 26, 2019 12:53 PM

Jun 2016
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

Nov 26, 2019 1:05 PM

Jul 2013
Levi Ackerman: He's alright, I never really saw the hype around him but I get why people would like him. I'm neutral about him, there is much worse out there but there is better in terms of characters.

Eren Yeager: I don't care for his character at all.

Kougami Shinya: I like him, he's a really good character overall but isn't necessarily my favorite from Psycho-Pass.

Tanjiro Kamado: He's pretty ok as a protagonist, I at least like him better than Eren. Don't have much to say about him though as I haven't finished the anime yet.

Giyuu Tomioka: I like him a lot, is shaping up to be one of my favorites from this anime, however, I need to finish KNY before I can get a full conclusive opinion on him

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧’𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.

Nov 26, 2019 1:10 PM

Jun 2016
Ginoza:Awesome I like him though I like him definetly when season 3 shows before that he was just okay

Chuya:just okay don t care for him that much nor the series

Akane:Just okay I don t care for her that much. I have undying hatred towards no killing policy anime characters. So not fond of her characters

Oda. He is cool but I don t care for him that much nor the series.

Nov 26, 2019 1:13 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
^^
Chuuya - Easily my favourite character in bungou stray dogs. I love him and his badass moments
Oda Sakunosuke - I feel like him and his arc is over praised
Karna - I've only seen 5 episodes of fate/apocrypha, but he's hot
Ginoza - What doesn't kill you makes you hotter
Kaguya - I don't care for her or Kaguya wants to be confessed to
Akane - OK I guess
Kiyoko Shimizu - Ok I guess
Okita Souji - The only hakuouki character I liked, and far more likeable than that bitch Okita Sougo from gintama

@Levi_Ackerman_30 don't comment on my faves, we've done it enough
Nov 26, 2019 1:16 PM

Jun 2016
MeisterDM said:
^^
Chuuya - Easily my favourite character in bungou stray dogs. I love him and his badass moments
Oda Sakunosuke - I feel like him and his arc is over praised
Karna - I've only seen 5 episodes of fate/apocrypha, but he's hot
Ginoza - What doesn't kill you makes you hotter
Kaguya - I don't care for her or Kaguya wants to be confessed to
Akane - OK I guess
Kiyoko Shimizu - Ok I guess
Okita Souji - The only hakuouki character I liked, and far more likeable than that bitch Okita Sougo from gintama

@Levi_Ackerman_30 don't comment on my faves, we've done it enough

Fair enough I wait for someonelse

Jan 4, 2020 6:04 AM

Jun 2016
For meister DM

Ginoza:Awesome I like him though I like him definetly when season 3 shows before that he was just okay

Chuya:just okay don t care for him that much nor the series

Akane:Just okay I don t care for her that much. I have undying hatred towards no killing policy anime characters. So not fond of her characters

Oda. He is cool but I don t care for him that much nor the series.

Jan 4, 2020 8:08 AM

Jun 2015
Levi: 6/10 (pretty generic, but he has a few interesting traits that make him sort of stand out)

Eren: 4/10 (*sighs irritably*)

Piccolo: 100000000/10 (no explanation necessary for this rating; he's the GOAT)
Jan 6, 2020 7:24 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Yuuko from xxxholic - she was pretty cool from what I've read of the manga

Rohan Kishibe - He's okay, too bad he isn't my favourite since he's hottest jojo character. He gets bonus points for being the only male character in anime to not look retarded in a half shirt. Kamiyan should've voiced him in the anime.

Kamina from Teppen Tonpa Gurren Lagann - No offense but I don't understand the appeal of him or the series he's from. There are other "bro" characters in anime I've liked way more than him.
Jan 6, 2020 11:41 PM

Jun 2016
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

Dec 26, 2020 11:39 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Eren - I was neutral to him at first, but later seasons improved my opinion of him
Levi - Even though he's still overrated, he has his cool moments
Todoroki - He's alright. Much, much better than the mentally disabled inbred dog called bakugou
Echidna - She's cool, but I'd rather see more of regulus
Dec 26, 2020 11:47 PM

Jun 2016

Lockon stratos:He is great character I like him a lot

Rin:She is good character I like her and she is cool

Jan 4, 2021 9:45 AM
Skill issue

Apr 2020
Levi - Really like him, his is cool especially when he was angry he went in badass mode
Shouto - He is pretty awesome he has like two quirks which is pretty cool and i liked his personality
Benimaru - I like his fighting style and the way he trained Shinra and Arthur was pretty cool

Forum set by Nateh

Jan 4, 2021 9:59 AM

Apr 2020
zero two- fake best girl
cc- alright but I just hate Code Geass to appreciate her
hayasaka- real best girl
kei- pretty cute, her tsundere sister moments are funny in the manga
mary- lol she's on crack along with jabami
genos- kinda bland, he's only good with saitama
teru- he ruined the plan smh
saki- 2nd best girl after the sensei
sora- eccentric and entertaining but he got boring
shinra- hate his guts like most shounen protags
8man- starting thinking he was alright but he got insufferable near the back half of Oregairu
it's over | we're so back | don't take this too seriously

Jan 4, 2021 3:38 PM

Jun 2016
Izaya:I like him he is funny and cool

Rider:Same reason as Izaya but he is also good character

Jan 12, 2021 10:18 AM
Jul 2018
Eren - Annoying from the little I've read, but heard he's gonna become a Nazi or something which I look forward to.
Levi - Rather bland, dunno why fangirls latch onto him so hard.
Moriarity - Tryhard af.
Madara - Has one of the most entertaining copypastas and some GOATed moments.
Aizen - I still Stan for this beautiful bastard.
Byakuya - Some cringy memories from middle school involving me trying to invoke his bankai.
Todoroki - Very bland.
Kenpachi - Wasted potential but has very high peaks.
Subaru - Probably the worst main character I've seen.
Deku - He makes it a contest with Subaru.
Sep 29, 2021 8:55 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
The user deleted their account so I can’t comment

^^
Vladilena Milizé and Shinei Nouzen - Based on the anime, they’re promising leads
Kaname Madoka - She’s not bad or anything, but she barely does anything until the last episode
Levi Ackerman - He’s overrated, but he’s much better than the rest of the cast towards the end, especially with how Eren turned out
Crusch from Re zero - I love her and she’s easily best girl. Screw Rem and her fanbase
______
Also Reminder:
4. If you haven't seen the series of at least 3 of the characters on somebody's list, don't comment on it. This only applies to people who have filled out all 10 spaces.
LeonhartAugustSep 29, 2021 9:10 PM
Oct 9, 2022 11:02 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Bump
Pages (170) « First ... « 168 169 [170]

More topics from this board

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v23 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - May 31

874 by Waffles_ »»
39 seconds ago

» lowercase chat thread v.22 people can't do titles a painful edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karinara - May 12

3995 by zzz »»
1 minute ago

» FG user trading card game!!!!!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Fantastical- - Yesterday

1405 by playfulcloud88 »»
2 minutes ago

» Does the above user's avatar match their personality? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

marinara-sauce - Nov 13, 2020

1629 by DandelionCat »»
3 minutes ago

» Would you pat or slap the above user? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

1000 by DandelionCat »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.