Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »
Jan 19, 2015 9:24 PM

May 2012
Golden_Truth said:
KamiAlice said:

This is their first space battle, so implementing it might not have been something they thought of. Especially since it was a defense mission that brought them up there.

Even if the Terran's don't currently have the technology/the means to mass produce the technology the Versians should have definitely developed a way to take the asteroids into account by now. After all it's been 15 years since the moons destruction (aka asteroids all around Earth) and the entire time the Orbital Knights have just been chilling in space (developing space superiority should be one of the 1st things they should do to ensure surefire victory).

Also there was a mock space battle in the 1st episode, as well as the fact that in this episode they insinuated that there have been multiple space battles just not on this scale. Still, as we can see from the constant missing of shots, developing a means to account for the gravitational field should be one of the very first things they do (and is something they have shown they can do and had enough resources to give to a low ranked soldier).

It isn't just gravitational field though, space winds (plasmapheric winds to be more specific) can reach up to 5000 kph, that's about 1000 times the speed of a tornado. Of course we don't know what the exact speed of the winds during this battle but if they are going anywhere between 1000kph it could mess up trajectory.
Jan 19, 2015 9:29 PM

Jun 2012
seujair31 said:
ShepardSR2 said:
Can anyone give a source for the "battle music" @20:00

If you are talking about the one with lyrics, that was "No Differences" and is in the OST, I believe track 1.

ah! yes! thankyou!

and yes the songs are great in this series.
Jan 19, 2015 9:42 PM

Jul 2008
KamiAlice said:
Golden_Truth said:

Even if the Terran's don't currently have the technology/the means to mass produce the technology the Versians should have definitely developed a way to take the asteroids into account by now. After all it's been 15 years since the moons destruction (aka asteroids all around Earth) and the entire time the Orbital Knights have just been chilling in space (developing space superiority should be one of the 1st things they should do to ensure surefire victory).

Also there was a mock space battle in the 1st episode, as well as the fact that in this episode they insinuated that there have been multiple space battles just not on this scale. Still, as we can see from the constant missing of shots, developing a means to account for the gravitational field should be one of the very first things they do (and is something they have shown they can do and had enough resources to give to a low ranked soldier).

It isn't just gravitational field though, space winds (plasmapheric winds to be more specific) can reach up to 5000 kph, that's about 1000 times the speed of a tornado. Of course we don't know what the exact speed of the winds during this battle but if they are going anywhere between 1000kph it could mess up trajectory.

This doesn't take away from my points at all. We can clearly see that the Terrans have the means to develop the technology and put it into something as small as an eye. Even if this is prototype technology the fact that they can then give it to a rank and file soldier shows that it shouldn't be to hard to place them in the mechs themselves (even a less efficient clunkier version).

Likewise, the Versians who are hypothetically more technologically advanced than the Terrans have had an enormous amount of time and incentive to develop this technology.
Golden_TruthJan 19, 2015 9:51 PM
Jan 19, 2015 9:57 PM

May 2012
Golden_Truth said:
KamiAlice said:

This doesn't take away from my points at all. We can clearly see that the Terrans have the means to develop the technology and put it into something as small as an eye. Even if this is prototype technology the fact that they can then give it to a rank and file soldier shows that it shouldn't be to hard to place them in the mechs themselves (even a less efficient clunkier version).

Likewise, the Versians who are hypothetically more technologically advanced than the Terrans have had an enormous amount of time and incentive to develop this technology.

Hmm you are correct, or I can't think up a good response at this moment. Well aside from the versians being cut off from mars to begin with, and the lack of resources for both the ones stuck on the moon and the ones on Vers. I don't think that's a good enough explanation right now though.
There's also the thing about Inaho having above average intelligence, so maybe that plays a factor into it. Yes I know, still not a good enough explanation lol
Jan 19, 2015 10:07 PM

Sep 2012
All righty everyone, it's time for the Aldnoah.Zero Drinking Game! Let's get this party started!

Drink whenever:

1. there's a fight scene where trained Terran soldiers achieve absolutely NOTHING but Inaho-sama wrecks the enemy solo.

2. Inaho-sama spouts some physics bullshit that wouldn't even allow for his insanely OP plans, and makes it look trivial to defeat the Martians, even though the best tacticians apparently have failed to consider it. Yes, this is separate from 1. Sorry, but no one said this game was going to be easy.

3. Marito (I know that asshole's going to return at some point) hops into a mech, ready to fight the good fight, but does absolutely nothing, unless having a PTSD attack counts (hint: it doesn't).

4. Slaine fails at whatever job he's supposed to be doing.

5. The Captain says to her subordinate: "Do I need to remind you why men don't like you?" or something of the like.

6. Bonus: Double and bottoms up every time a character is clearly supposed to die, but miraculously lives like it's fucking nothing.

Have fun, ladies and gentlemen!
Jan 19, 2015 10:33 PM

Oct 2014
SleepingEntity said:
All righty everyone, it's time for the Aldnoah.Zero Drinking Game! Let's get this party started!

Drink whenever:

1. there's a fight scene where trained Terran soldiers achieve absolutely NOTHING but Inaho-sama wrecks the enemy solo.

2. Inaho-sama spouts some physics bullshit that wouldn't even allow for his insanely OP plans, and makes it look trivial to defeat the Martians, even though the best tacticians apparently have failed to consider it. Yes, this is separate from 1. Sorry, but no one said this game was going to be easy.

3. Marito (I know that asshole's going to return at some point) hops into a mech, ready to fight the good fight, but does absolutely nothing, unless having a PTSD attack counts (hint: it doesn't).

5. The Captain says to her subordinate: "Do I need to remind you why men don't like you?" or something of the like.

6. Bonus: Double and bottoms up every time a character is clearly supposed to die, but miraculously lives like it's fucking nothing.

R.I.P bladder
Jan 20, 2015 4:23 AM

Jan 2015
Golden_Truth said:
KamiAlice said:

Do not you think that before the Terrans, did not have enough information to develop the aldnoah power. However now they could study the castle Saazbaum, who was in the country after its defeat, and another that was rendered. as shown, it obtained information on the pilots, and about his weapons, and also they must have studied the power aldnoah that Inaho has.
It's simple if you have the material, information, and someone who has aldnoah power, is much easier to develop this technology, and find out how it works, no information is unlikely to be discovered

As you can see after using the information obtained in castles, a huge quan counter measures was created.
About gatante that the eye Inaho, was not created through information and technology makes these castles
Jan 20, 2015 5:09 AM
May 2012
Saaz & Lemrina who gave an aldnoah power to Slaine = A nothing but a scapegoat who started this BULLSHIT.

GOD, WHERE'S CRUTEO WHERE I NEED HIM?! I HOPE HE STILL ALIVE, COMES BACK & TEAR HIM APART (I felt aggravated after I seen the ED theme)!!
JafriZinJan 20, 2015 6:03 AM
Jan 20, 2015 5:51 AM

Jan 2015
MohdJeffreyZin said:
SAAZBUM & That bitch princess who gave an aldnoah power to Slaine = A fucking scapegoat who started this BULLSHIT WAR

GOD, WHERE'S CRUTEO WHERE I NEED HIM?! I HOPE HE STILL ALIVE, COMES BACK & TEAR HIM APART (I felt aggravated after I seen the ED theme)!!

Friend, do not expect gratitude from the Martians, is so employs see the princess, after she and the princess to be saved several times, she turns against those who helped.
That robot appears behind Saazbaum, in the opening scene, should be the ultimate Robo, which must be in possession of royalty. Saazbaum desaja take over the throne of Mars, have this robot and take over the earth to fulfill his desire for revenge against the land
seujair31Jan 20, 2015 5:57 AM
Jan 20, 2015 6:02 AM

Nov 2013
Jan 20, 2015 6:09 AM

Jan 2014
Orange x Bat <33 Being set in space now, I enjoy these battles way more :)
Jan 20, 2015 6:15 AM

Jan 2015
The funniest that before Slaine, choose the side of the Martians.
The thought of fanboy Slaine err, The Martians is a monster, it makes discriminaçam lived criticizing the Martians, calling villain.
However now that Slaine this with the Martians, Martians are the heroes, they are the good, the terrraqueos are guilty for everything.
Two weights and two measures. No matter which side Slaine had chosen. It would be the same thing, the side that is Slaine would be exalted, and the other criticized
Jan 20, 2015 6:46 AM

Jan 2015
They should've made Slaine more competent.
He's the 2nd most important character of the show and he is a mediocre pilot, doesn't have any special power.

Basically he's just piloting an OP mech that's the only reason why he doesn't get owned by a random Terran Kataphrakt.
Jan 20, 2015 7:04 AM

Jan 2015
ZetaNewtype said:
He's the 2nd most important character of the show and he is a mediocre pilot, doesn't have any special power.

Basically he's just piloting an OP mech that's the only reason why he doesn't get owned by a random Terran Kataphrakt.

In some other forums around the world, I see people see User comparing Slaine with Lelouch, many claim that Slaine is better than Lelouch.
More what impressed me most was the forum 4cham, had a User, who asked if Slaine picks up the side of the people who crucified Jesus Christ, you guys still would support Slaine.
several users said that no matter which side Slaine escolece, even those who crucified Jesus Christ, Slaine have their reasons.
And the worst in less than 1 minute, appeared several users citing that the death of Jesus Christ was cool, they had reason to kill Jesus Christ, among other things
Jan 20, 2015 7:33 AM

Apr 2008
seujair31 said:
ZetaNewtype said:

In some other forums around the world, I see people see User comparing Slaine with Lelouch, many claim that Slaine is better than Lelouch.
More what impressed me most was the forum 4cham, had a User, who asked if Slaine picks up the side of the people who crucified Jesus Christ, you guys still would support Slaine.
several users said that no matter which side Slaine escolece, even those who crucified Jesus Christ, Slaine have their reasons.
And the worst in less than 1 minute, appeared several users citing that the death of Jesus Christ was cool, they had reason to kill Jesus Christ, among other things

Wait wait wait. Slaine? Better than Lelouch? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Jan 20, 2015 8:29 AM

Jul 2008
A better episode compared to the previous. Loved Slaine and Inaho's quick encounter at the end with the awesome OST :D
Jan 20, 2015 8:56 AM

Dec 2013
So Earth has the ability to manufacture cyber eyes to enhance combat performance but the obviously more advanced Martians dont?

Come on.... Even if you cant write interesting characters or story for shit at least try some consistency in your setting.
Jan 20, 2015 9:35 AM

Jan 2015
E_1999 said:
So Earth has the ability to manufacture cyber eyes to enhance combat performance but the obviously more advanced Martians dont?

Come on.... Even if you cant write interesting characters or story for shit at least try some consistency in your setting.

I agree with you like walking into a super mecha for the first time and already have the skills of a super pilot.
The first time I entered Kira piloted a Gundam, it difficulties with the controls, and made several, errors.
Slaine's nothing enters a super mechar and out riding.
The Martians have the magic formula to transform people and pilots useless, in super pilots.
What an interesting story, that consistency, turn a super pilot, to go into super mecha, without any difficulty
Jan 20, 2015 9:45 AM
Sep 2014
So the kiss really transfer the aldnoah power.
Jan 20, 2015 9:50 AM

Apr 2013
seujair31 said:
E_1999 said:

I agree with you like walking into a super mecha for the first time and already have the skills of a super pilot.
The first time I entered Kira piloted a Gundam, it difficulties with the controls, and made several, errors.
Slaine's nothing enters a super mechar and out riding.
The Martians have the magic formula to transform people and pilots useless, in super pilots.
What an interesting story, that consistency, turn a super pilot, to go into super mecha, without any difficulty

This takes place 19 months after the first season. Slaine had plenty of time to practice. People are so quick to judge rather than pay attention to details.
Jan 20, 2015 9:51 AM

Apr 2008
Stygian_Crow said:

He's also using a mech that basically gives him lag advantage
Jan 20, 2015 9:53 AM

Jan 2015
Stygian_Crow said:

Our how people overlook these details episode 12.
Entered into Tharssis, out doing stunts, looked the soldiers with ease, yes, yes, 19 second experience and could do everything.
is regrettable, but these fanboy has excuse for everything, it can distort the whole anime
seujair31Jan 20, 2015 9:59 AM
Jan 20, 2015 10:02 AM

Jun 2010
Really? they gave this piece of trash future sight.
Where the hell did he get that from?
I expect a bloody explanation why these anime guys keep giving these hypocritical douche bags unexplainable powers.
First Suzaku now this slain dude.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jan 21, 2015 12:37 AM

Jul 2007
E_1999 said:

Earth has that ability BECAUSE of surrendered landing castles
I am sure there are prototype mechs in development too.

richard360 said:
Really? they gave this piece of trash future sight.
Where the hell did he get that from?
I expect a bloody explanation why these anime guys keep giving these hypocritical douche bags unexplainable powers.
First Suzaku now this slain dude.

It was already established as Tharsis power all the way back last season -___-
Jan 21, 2015 3:45 AM

Jan 2015
Watch the episode 12 start from 12:04 onwards looks if not out riding as a professional.

The film repeats.
Saazbaum clearly warned that it would kill Asseylum, Slaine and helpful, and Elea was shot, and ended up in a coma.
Lemrina tells Slaine, who wants to take all of Asseylum, and again it does nothing, if Lemrina do something with Asseylum again will be culba of ingenuida and stupidity of Slaine.

Slaine characteristics.
Fund History - A rocket falls in the bathroom of a princess who saves with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation (genre - fairy tale)
Personality - naive, easy to handle and easy to be fooled, lacks intelligence, (genus - Protagonist Hentai NTR)
Global History - A cheap melodrama, and boring, created to attract an audience, yaoi and women.(genus - shojo)
Super Power - The first time you came into Tharsis, Out riding without a hitch controls, as a professional, fasendo evasive maneuvers on the soldiers to attack Inaho the coast, Suit occurs in Episode 12, aparti the minute 12:04 (genus - shonem,)
Torture scene - In the midst of war, a people with a super power, uses a mere whip, the scene contains no blood, no instruments of torture, cruel scenes that are applied to a prisoner of war (find very Hentais yaoi, and SM )
FEATURES related to the main genre, which is lock No.
A very poorly written character, has no persongem of characteristics swab, no attitude. perhaps a priras ves I see a character that has infirm important feature of the main genre.

The character was clearly created to please, and bring a different public, who like to lock. (Clearly created for women, public yaoi)

At a Glance - Slaine is an offense to the mecha genre.
Jan 21, 2015 5:45 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
seujair31 said:

Wait wait wait. Slaine? Better than Lelouch? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Saazbaum warned Slaine would kill Asseylum, Slaine did nothing.
Lemrina warns Slaine, who wants to take all of Asseylum, I see the excuse that the fanboys Slaine will now, for your estupides if Lamrina Fassa something against Asseylum.
So Saazbaum, Lamrina has something against the princess and again Slaine does nothing, then Lamrina kill Asseylum, it will shoot again for someone to blame for their stupidity
Jan 21, 2015 7:29 AM

Oct 2014
The Aldnoah Zero we all know and love, love pentagons and not too shabby mecha battles. The OP and ED is nice, the OP first verse is catchy but the chorus has some weird cues, the singers' delivery is also fitting. ED has less powerful delivery than then first one, also less interesting.

Inaho is a Gary Stu but he is adorable, (I don't know I see myself into him), just take away the one man superhero mindset, you get a normal person that cracks jokes but a little introverted and unable to show emotion well, he does not show what he's feeling outside, that's why you see him be so calm and collected even at war, it's a coping mechanism, kinda exciting in the new half he is maybe being more emotive, don't know it's subtle maybe its just better animation. Imagine a Kirito in there, shiver. Also what happened to the PTSD man.

Now that everyone knows what this show's gimmick is, we can now enjoy the show as is now that our expectation is snubbed for a complex Gen show but a pretty popcorn flick that is damn enjoyable. Also superpowers.

The hair is moving omg, $$$, love it.
My life is boring cause I'm boring
If you're not at school what can you do, you stare at a screen of bright pixels
Jan 21, 2015 8:35 AM

Jan 2015
I never thought I'd say that one day but Slaine is an even worse rival to Inhao than Jerid was to Kamille in the latter part of Zeta.

He can't do shit against him.
Jan 21, 2015 8:37 AM

Oct 2014
Hope Slaine doesn't turn out to be another Suzaku
Jan 21, 2015 9:43 AM

Nov 2011
Much more interesting the story this time, both the dialogued that in combat, perhaps because it is not yet decided anything.
Obviously Inaho is the cool of the situation, the rest just pushovers.
Drawings and animations divine.
I like the opening.
Jan 21, 2015 9:48 AM

Aug 2014
What these first 2 episodes have lacked that season 1 had was the whole desperation factor. I hope the remaining 10-11 episodes get that factor back. Its been too relaxed for my taste...... And I think Inko, the twin tail chick, the red head martian chick, and the chick who cant get a date are the problem
Jan 21, 2015 10:02 AM

Oct 2008
EPIC Eir Aoi ED!
they're gonna slingshot halfway thru earth's orbit like minutes? that's fast! but not as fast as the speed of light...

Jan 21, 2015 11:00 AM

Mar 2013
E_1999 said:

It's probably not shown because none of the martians got their eye shot out.
Jan 21, 2015 11:05 AM
Dec 2013
SleepingEntity said:

Drink whenever:

Congratulations, you just killed all the forum members. Achievement unlocked!
Jan 21, 2015 11:20 AM

Nov 2013
CookingPriest said:
E_1999 said:

Do Martians even NEED this technology? As far as ground battles are concerned Martians have the upper hand are devastatingly more powerful than Terrans. As for space battles, Terrans didn't really have anything to be part of such battles until recently, so Martians didn't need any improvements to combat capabilities in space either. Basically, it's a similar logic to "why fix what isn't broken?"
On the other hand, Terrans NEEDED to counter Martian technology so they built the Kataphracts and the Deucalion or whatever it's called. They NEEDED to compensate for lack of Aldnoah drives with enhanced soldiers via cyborg robot upgrades. And so on and so forth.
Jan 21, 2015 11:29 AM

Jul 2007
StrayBotato said:
CookingPriest said:

Do Martians even NEED this technology? As far as ground battles are concerned Martians have the upper hand are devastatingly more powerful than Terrans. As for space battles, Terrans didn't really have anything to be part of such battles until recently, so Martians didn't need any improvements to combat capabilities in space either. Basically, it's a similar logic to "why fix what isn't broken?"
On the other hand, Terrans NEEDED to counter Martian technology so they built the Kataphracts and the Deucalion or whatever it's called. They NEEDED to compensate for lack of Aldnoah drives with enhanced soldiers via cyborg robot upgrades. And so on and so forth.

Mars as a horrible planet WOULD have better medical tech because, well, worse conditions.
Jan 21, 2015 2:16 PM

Mar 2013
Love the new OP and ED,
The new OP not good as the first 1
but still great.

As for the episode barely average.
Jan 21, 2015 2:17 PM

Jan 2015
CookingPriest said:
StrayBotato said:

Mars as a horrible planet WOULD have better medical tech because, well, worse conditions.

Friend, do you believe that a person can make the same mistake twice. She can not learn with them.
Saazbaum clearly warned Slaine, who wanted to kill Asseylum, Slaine helped Saazbaum, you just baleando Asseylum.
Now Lemrina warns Slaine who has a grudge against Asseylum and told Slaine that will take all Asseylum, and again Slaine is not taking offers. if Lamrine do something against Asseylum again will be the fault of the decisions and attitudes of Slaine
The same thing the first season this repeating itself.
Excuse me more this naivety, easy to believe in others, expect anything to happen, so is seen in Hentai NTR protagonists.
And there are people who say that Slaine understand people.
Jan 21, 2015 4:01 PM

Apr 2012
Surprisingly, this show is starting to look up.
Jan 21, 2015 6:39 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, that was hella entertaining....until the mecha action kicked in.
Jan 22, 2015 1:04 AM

Oct 2014

Episode 15 preview is out.

dem counts though :D
Jan 22, 2015 1:21 AM

Jan 2015
My main complaint when you put a character, which has nothing to do with the anime genre, is these ridiculous comments like that I will post below.

Here is a comment posted by a anime Usuari Suki, compared with Aldnoah.Zero - Mandoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
I think you might be severely overestimating the basic competence of Americans.
Not saying they'd win, or even it would be very effective resistance, just saying that there'd probably be more dead Vers infantry than there were implied.

Like I said, It would be nearly impossible to root out everyone who was taking potshots at Vers infantry while avoiding Kats. I suspect practically all of the resistor would be crushed eventually. Not sure whether it would happen in only 19 months, considering the things like the Japanese holdouts who hid in the jungles of the Phillipines for years.

Also, I believe in the first episode they stated that parts of the wilder areas of the US, as well as much of northern Canada is not under Vers control. Could be simple lack of population, but I almost wonder if there are remnants of the UFE and armed civilians still waging a guerilla war in those areas. Will they show it in the anime? I doubt it.

Also, I understand the whole loss of much of the US economy, I've seen this point before- IMO with enough modern NATO or even Russian/Chinese equipment and intelligent commanders, a real-life modern army could probably take out most of the Vers Kataphrakts on land. Although for some of the tougher ones, nukes would be involved. Only real problem would be the space fleet.

Also, something completely unrelated I posted elsewhere that might be of interest, specifically a comment on Slaine's similarity to another Urobuchi character:

Specifically, Slaine is becoming something of a Homura to Asseylum's Madoka.

Look at the similarities:

1. Both of them had their lives saved by their love interest (Asseylum/Madoka) when they first met.

2. Both of them swore to save their love interest when they discover they are in danger. This becomes an obsession.

3. Both are separated from their love interest.

4. When they discover the enemy has successfully harmed their love interest (events of Madoka Rebellion/Childhood's End), they "turn to the dark side", becoming increasing psychologically damaged and going more "yandere". Eventually they inadvertently turn against the wishes of their love interest.

Mind you, there is a difference in that Homura still seems to have the chance to kiss and make up (perhaps literally) with Madoka, while Slaine, probably not....
SPARTAN 119 is offline Reply With Quote

In the rhythm that is is likely to do several seasons.
And all this cycle it is present.
Someone clearly warns Slaine, who will do something against Asseylum, it does not take as infirm, and does nothing,
First tempora Saazbaum clearly warns, that will kill Asseylum. The decisions and actions of Slaine, led his beloved Asseylum to be shot, and to be in a coma.
Now the new princess Lemrina clearly warns that has resentments, and that will take all of Asseylum, and again Slaine not take any action, it is easy to predict the outcome.
Face Slaine has not desenvolvimente, he never learns from his mistakes, and the situations that have occurred, remains missing, the ingenuity is frightening.
Slaine not understand anything about people, about the true nature of people, believe in anyone, that you care, and accept, the person nature of independete be it good or bad.
we will see this season Lemrina case, do something against Asseylum, in whom that will be thrown Slaine, to blame their failures again.

Now you notice the type of fan that drags when you put a character with totally different characteristic of the genre.
Most Slaine fans are fans of other genres, and hardly knows what the mecha genre means.
What Madoka has to do with Aldnoah.zero, which Madoka has to do with mecha
seujair31Jan 22, 2015 4:41 AM
Jan 22, 2015 5:16 AM

May 2013
Hmm, OP's a bit calm. I like it! And I guess the ED's okay.

Inaho's eye can do so many things. It'll create some very entertaining situations.
Princess Lemrina deactivates Tharsis to get a kiss from Slaine.
She wants to steal everything from Princess Asseylum. Can't wait for her to meet Inaho though.

Inaho's robotic eye is really useful. He became even more badass.
Oh shoot, Bat and Orange meet once again! Dat OST.
But as Orange sees it, Bat became a Gull. And he's still Orange.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jan 22, 2015 5:39 AM

Jan 2015
Could only see it for a split second, but those things flying past Inaho are black and red; they appear to be parts of Dioscuria.

Jan 22, 2015 4:34 PM

Aug 2007
The real problem is this: When the real princess (Seylum) wakes up, the real problems with Slein will be really tought.

Talking about Slein finally has a battle with Inaho. Sorprise, sorprise, he is alive.
Jan 23, 2015 5:21 AM

Apr 2008
Second cour and I still think that Slaine and Marito are the only well written characters in this show.
Jan 23, 2015 6:18 AM

Jan 2015
TooFy said:
Second cour and I still think that Slaine and Marito are the only well written characters in this show.

for a character to be written well, at least it should have the main genre characteristics.
It seems that people are confusing the mecha genre, with fancy anime, Shonen, shojo, and even with mechicana novel dramas, are forgetting havaliar the character by gender context.
Natural when one lap ridiculous character as Slaine, who has no feature, roving character, ends up attracting these types of fans of other genres.
Minute 12:04, come and Tharsis, a Martian lock, which had never before flown anything like that, and have no difficulty with the controls, flying out as a professional, make several evasive maneuvers against the soldiers, to get to the site, the Inaho fight with Saz.
be clearly warned by Saazbaum, which would kill the princess, and do nothing, after discounting their stupidity, and failures in an injured person on the ground.
and now Lemrina clearly warns that has recentimentos against the princess, and the same history is about to repeat itself.
Slaine joke Ta is very poorly written, your character does not fit the lock genre.
Dr. those fans of mechicana novel and its delusions, the vast majority do not even know what the mecha genre means

Slaine character was inspired, in the drama, the Mexican Tele-novel. Maria del Barrio.

seujair31Jan 23, 2015 7:24 AM
Jan 23, 2015 12:34 PM

Dec 2009
INAHOOOOOO

SLAINEEEEEEEEE
Jan 23, 2015 8:35 PM

Jan 2015
strange, they want to overthrow the royal family of Mars, more King Rayregalia is with them, and the new princess visited.
Rayregalia has authority, so much that the only war started, when he authorize,
because they do not kill the king, and use one of those imitation spells with Lemrina uses to mimic Asseylum.
also could manipulate the king, or forçalo to surrender.
the story is weak.
it seems that all Martians, have bird's brain, and are stupid, must undergo the same mental deficiencies of Slaine.
face, both Slaine as the Martians are the joke of the anime.
all they do is meaningless.
Jan 24, 2015 4:07 AM

Oct 2011
Inaho wiping out the first martian attack force was gold. Screw Slaine.
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

25 by Masterbos175 »»
Jun 29, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.