Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 11, 6:06 AM
Aug 2021
A bit sad about the censorship but i still like the first episode very much. I guess they wanted to portray the mystery aspect more so people that are not fond of fanservice will give this one a chance and tbh the mystery aspects of the manga are awesome so i have big hopes that atleast this will be portrayed to the best of their abilities. I definitely will keep watching.
Apr 11, 6:53 AM
May 2019
Reply to WedaFuogala
@kratos960203 ah so a good thing it got censored then. Don't give a damn about that
@WedaFuogala thank you for your very valuable feedback. please fuck off.
Apr 11, 7:03 AM
Dec 2023
Pretty good, tho it can become boring onward if male MC will just be figuring everything out so fast. Fanservice is unnecessary but I can appreciate it
Apr 11, 7:17 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@Nucleus69

if you were on this site back in 2016 it was probably 10x worse LMAO

i wouldnt have eventually named myself "ecchigod" if that wasn't the case lol

anyway...

yea... i don't think people realize that even people who don't necessarily like it STILL agree its dumb to change it but its usually the squeeky wheels that get the grease... until of course its something THEY care about that gets removed, then all of a sudden its a problem
Apr 11, 8:32 AM

Oct 2019
Reply to RKGS
What is the point of adapting ecchi and making it not ecchi by slapping censorship everywhere? Very unfortunate adaptation.
@RKGS

I checked the manga, and, while I agree, you are making it a bigger deal than what it actually is.

The anime as kept all the lewder elements and shows almost just as much skin, the only difference is that the anime doesn't show nips, which were only in like 2-3 panels anyway.

still a downgrade in that regard, but it's not a huge deal
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Apr 11, 8:43 AM

Jun 2013
This looks interesting
Her eyebrows though
Apr 11, 9:59 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to APolygons2
@RKGS

I checked the manga, and, while I agree, you are making it a bigger deal than what it actually is.

The anime as kept all the lewder elements and shows almost just as much skin, the only difference is that the anime doesn't show nips, which were only in like 2-3 panels anyway.

still a downgrade in that regard, but it's not a huge deal
@APolygons2 it's not just the nips tho, they didn't even keep the ass shot in the shower scene. I can understand it when it comes to nipples, but why censor the ass too? "shows almost just as much skin" is straight up wrong and you know it. It's just another prudish adaptation of an ecchi.
Apr 11, 10:06 AM
Oct 2019
What a cool vibe this episode gave, I really liked the atmosphere of the anime, I'll definitely follow it
Apr 11, 10:18 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Badonkers
No nipples? Automatically dropped!
@Badonkers Not everything can be Gushing Over Magical Girls
Apr 11, 10:22 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to NB_Tenchy
@sakurasyinks The dark creepy eyes are just there to convey a sense that the characters with them are not normal people. The books being called a 呪書 「Juusho」is just a literal name with 呪 「Ju」meaning spell; curse; charm; and 書「sho」meaning write.
Also identifying the book as a 万葉集 「Manyoushuu」which is an 8th century anthology of Japanese poetry. The story is using the book like a Grimoire. It's also pretty neat to see the Waka being. Also Adeshino says she can reverse the "curse" by completing the poem. He calls the first part 反歌 「hanka」which mean 短歌 「tanka」 appendage to a 長歌「chouka」long poem. A haiku is 5-7-5, a tanka is 5-7-5-7-7, a chouka is 5-7-5-7-5-7-5-7-7.

It's a fictional spellbook with cultural depth of the Nara period. Not something you see often as a plot device. The non-spellbook Manyoushuu is 100% real though.
@NB_Tenchy Nice. That's some useful and pretty interesting info, arigatou! 😁😍
Apr 11, 10:37 AM
Nov 2022
I liked it, it looks very interesting, it seems like it will have a deep lore and I like that xd.

Sumireko, waifu of the season 🚬.
Apr 11, 10:43 AM

Oct 2019
Reply to Nucleus69
@APolygons2 it's not just the nips tho, they didn't even keep the ass shot in the shower scene. I can understand it when it comes to nipples, but why censor the ass too? "shows almost just as much skin" is straight up wrong and you know it. It's just another prudish adaptation of an ecchi.
@Nucleus69 I mean, That one scene yes, but other than that, they did show almost just as much skin.

Plus, with the breast shot of the op, they might as well have shown the nips, lol

That was EXTREME by opening standards. I have seen far lewder shows even in comparison to the manga that don't have shots that spicy in the op!

We'll see as it goes though. I doubt we'll be seeing nips unless they decide to add it in the blue rays, but still.
Also available at:

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Apr 11, 10:47 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to APolygons2
@Nucleus69 I mean, That one scene yes, but other than that, they did show almost just as much skin.

Plus, with the breast shot of the op, they might as well have shown the nips, lol

That was EXTREME by opening standards. I have seen far lewder shows even in comparison to the manga that don't have shots that spicy in the op!

We'll see as it goes though. I doubt we'll be seeing nips unless they decide to add it in the blue rays, but still.
@APolygons2 that's the thing too, you know it's not just that one shower scene that they have censored. There's gonna be multiple more scenes going forward in the future episodes that will be censored too.

And yeah, no. I straight up don't expect anything from blurays releases anymore unless they specifically announce them to have something. Especially after how the blurays for Goddess Cafe Terrace turned out where they just kept all the steam and light beams completely unchanged.
Apr 11, 10:50 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to LyLord
@Badonkers Not everything can be Gushing Over Magical Girls
@LyLord ironic because Kadokawa was also behind Gushing over Magical Girls, and that anime was even lewder than its manga. But in this case it's the complete opposite. It's like for every one anime adaptation Kadokawa produces that adapt the ecchi content of the source faithfully, there's ten other anime adaptations from them that end up heavily censored.
Apr 11, 10:59 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
We got ourselves another mystery on our hands and it looks like were dealing with the supernatural occult. Sumireko and Adashino seems like an odd paring at first, but they have really good chemistry as Sumireko is struggling to become a novelist while Adashino has connections to the underworld. I can see why Sumireko wanted to keep the cursed book at first as she was able to come up with more ideas to write with as she was younger which really tackles how Japanese would often go back to a time when they were young again. At first I was concerned that no one was going to pick this series up like how no one picked up Girl Band Cry, but I'm glad Cruchyroll picked this one up.
Apr 11, 1:39 PM
May 2012
Pupa director truly gives a Pupa vibes.
cekekiApr 11, 3:34 PM
Apr 11, 2:50 PM
Jul 2023
Very good start, I want Sumireko Ogawa to hug me and tell me its going to be okay
Apr 11, 2:50 PM
Apr 2021
Ok first episode was pretty damn good I’m pretty intrigued and interested as to who wrote the book and why phenomena’s be happening with the those books, who Adashino went to at the end of episode, why they had a noose him and how did that person who “reverse shoplifted” that book even got it in the first place. Too many questions fr🤔

This show kinda give me Dark Gathering vibes so I’m hoping this show can give me that feeling bc Dark Gathering was SUCH a good scary mysterious show and Mysterious Disappearance’s looks like it’ll be the next show to do that🤩

Enough about the plot and let’s talk about the actual plot…we got to see fat loli ass from the girl in the beginning of the beginning (my mouth was frothing😩) and Sumireko is fucking STACKEDDDDD like I was NOT expecting a ton of fanservice in the fucking opening…THE OPENING like that shit kills me man the animators are really down bad for this big tiddied 28 year old😭😫😫😫

Guess this is another show I’m adding to my watching list for this season can’t wait to see where this show takes us🤩
Apr 11, 4:19 PM
Feb 2019
Very interesting start. Getting cursed by reading an old poem is crazy, but using it to try outrunning someone is just nuts, Ogawa has a lot of potential, hope she can gain some confidence tho getting involved with more mythical stuff might not help. lol
For a moment I thought this would be a tale from witness narrative, a little like Eminence in Shadow first ep, since "her case" was resolved and the last secene shows us he's the one related to the supernatural; would've been a fun twist but doesn't seem like it.
Anyway, pretty great job from Ai Fairouz with constant changes between adult and child voice, basically seemless, and her breakdown was great with her usual raspy voice. I liked as well a lot the last cuts on the OP, with the more colorful palette, we'll see if we get more of that, but so far, quite a good effort by Zero-G. Also, kudos to the music, keeping it playful/exciting but eerie to build the suspense.
mafd12Apr 11, 5:46 PM
Apr 11, 7:24 PM

Sep 2021
A rather underwhelming premiere. Of course, I did have quite high expectations and maybe hoping for another Dark Gathering or Summertime Render is not fair towards a new show.

But I feel like it wasted so much time already. And while Sumireko seems like a decent character, Adashino is just such a creep. I thought (and hoped) he was a villain during some scenes.

Some lines were also quite confusing, such as Sumireko's "Time to disappear", which made me expect her to try and, well, disappear in the new body nobody knows. Quite confusing.

On the positive side, it did set up some interesting mystery strings. So let's see, maybe it just needs time.
Apr 11, 8:33 PM

Oct 2019
@RKGS I am not downplaying anything, nor do I think this is not a problem. It is a problem, and the show is worse for it.

BUT, It's not the BIGGEST problem.

Removing things from the manga almost always results in a worse product, and censorship is always a bad thing, but that doesn't mean ALL cuts and censorships are show ruining.

They matter, but if these are HUGE issues to you, then what would you do if they removed an entire scene that was important to the story, or an entire plot point, or arc?

So yes, this is a problem, and I am not excusing it, I just don't think it's a HUGE problem. It could have been much worse. That doesn't mean it's not an issue though.
Also available at:

Apr 11, 9:17 PM

Oct 2022
Strong start didn't get the ending of the episode though still leaves alot to be solved guess that makes sense though

Apr 12, 2:02 AM

Mar 2008
I like the aesthetics of this setting aside what others have mentioned of censorship which without being familiar with source i didnt notice but it certainly explains the character designs looking erotic and how something seemed missing even without me knowing.

I could see the temptation to use a cursed book like that even if it can be deadly but who has that good of a memory ? I know because the sort of rhythm to the poetry it helps but still...
Apr 12, 2:51 AM
Apr 2023
Pretty sure this will need a bit of knowledge about Japanese folklore and urban legends and of course some of Japanese literature to enjoy it even more.
This was adapted from a manga by the way, but it seems that no one is currently translating it to english since almost a year ago. Hopefully now that the anime is on-air, this will get attention enough to be picked up again.
Apr 12, 6:28 AM

Feb 2021
Studio actually chickened out showing Sumireko's inverted nipples. Booooo~~~~ Here's hoping they would at least show them in the BD.

For the first time since I read the manga I actually know what the hell is going on. Each chapter is so full of texts I unconsciously may have skipped some dialogues lol. If you enjoy gross stuff, like puke, dripping blood etc you will enjoy this.

The part where Sumireko is shrinking, I like it better in the manga where she isn't aware that she is shrinking.
Yuu_KanzakiApr 12, 6:37 AM
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Apr 12, 6:41 AM

Aug 2013
Was her brain malfunctioning or something; oh I was just about to die, time to do it again, but now 20 times over.

Could be a pretty dark show.
Apr 12, 8:29 AM
Feb 2021
It's interesting and would like to see where this goes.. but I already can't stand the main female character. The Supernatural elements in the first episode reminds me of the anime Ghost Stories.
Apr 12, 8:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Idk how this is matter to the story and how its looks like on their source, but i must give zero-g little respect for showing loli fanservice like bruhhh:

About the mystery tho. Its goes by fast with the cursed book remarks. Well as soon as its taken effect, everything must change back to normal otherwise there'll be consequence and its not good to have it this early. So yeah that's it the first interaction between them. I hope its got more refreshing matter with the phenomenon or something similar. And what's up with his little sister as well? So yeah, i am picking this onto my list
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 12, 9:00 AM

Jun 2008
Originally didn't plan to watch this show but the first episode got me intrigued.
Apr 12, 9:22 AM
Mar 2015
Glad the gril did not die but now she has to live with disappointment and failure
Apr 12, 10:38 AM

Nov 2020
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY
Apr 12, 10:49 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to Yuu_Kanzaki
Studio actually chickened out showing Sumireko's inverted nipples. Booooo~~~~ Here's hoping they would at least show them in the BD.

For the first time since I read the manga I actually know what the hell is going on. Each chapter is so full of texts I unconsciously may have skipped some dialogues lol. If you enjoy gross stuff, like puke, dripping blood etc you will enjoy this.

The part where Sumireko is shrinking, I like it better in the manga where she isn't aware that she is shrinking.
@Yuu_Kanzaki don't expect anything from BDs these days, unless they specifically announce the BDs from the get go to have something in them. Just look how the BDs for Goddess Cafe Terrace turned out.
Apr 12, 11:19 AM

Jan 2008
Guessing this is going to be one of those Japanese supernatural mystery series with a lot of stuff that won't make sense to anyone else not well verse in Japanese folktale/history/etc. or the kind of show that kind of just does whatever it wants.

The only thing so far keeping my interest is the fanservice and it's a shame it's been censored/modified.
Apr 12, 11:45 AM
Feb 2015
Weirdly intriguing,

it's been a while to see a natural and witty conversation between character. And there's lot of showing but not telling, a recipe for good anime, the vibe of show are already building up as occultic, horror mystery. Looking forward to see more character like the long black hair girl that related to Adashino.

I don't mind fanservice if the anime does the plot handling well, the lore of historical literature also interesting as someone who's interested in it.
Apr 12, 1:03 PM
Nov 2021
This first episode was great, I didnt know what to expect, but I cant wait to see the secrets behind Ren and why he knows so much.
Apr 12, 2:24 PM

Jun 2020
Japanese horror stories , mystery ,supernatural this definitely can work for me still not sure which direction gonna go but its looks interesting
Apr 12, 2:32 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to Yuu_Kanzaki

@Yuu_Kanzaki Not happening in the BDs, the anime has everything redrawn so there will not be any light beams or fog toggled off, since there isn't any. First bathing scene the angle is from behind so you never even see the front of her boobs
Apr 12, 2:35 PM

Jun 2023
God damn they’re big
Apr 12, 2:38 PM
Aug 2021
@Komplize Boy I love how I said nothing about Sumireko as a child and you keep going "loli loli loli", keep it up disingenuous troll. And yeah, this confirms 110% you haven't read the manga, at all, or else you'd know Sumireko as an adult would've had nude scenes this episode.
Oh, and unlike your non-fan self I actually saw the first 3 episodes early and confirmed myself that the extent of the censorship carries throughout the anime, so have fun with that.
"Mystery first, not ecchi" is stupid, the synopsis literally talks about sexuality, another ignorant comment from you since you aren't a fan and have not touched the source material.
Also why would an author not shill for an anime adaptation for one of their works? It still doesn't change the fact that the creative integrity here is compromised, another bad faith argument from you. Also not a single time did I ever use "gaslighting" incorrectly, you're just grasping to handwave everything I say at this point, but what can you expect from censorship apologists? Nothing but lying, making up stuff about the source material they haven't read, shaming, gaslighting and trolling because someone, somewhere dared mention the "c-word".
Take your own advice and get a life if people wanting creative integrity in media bothers you this much.
Apr 12, 2:46 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to APolygons2
@RKGS I am not downplaying anything, nor do I think this is not a problem. It is a problem, and the show is worse for it.

BUT, It's not the BIGGEST problem.

Removing things from the manga almost always results in a worse product, and censorship is always a bad thing, but that doesn't mean ALL cuts and censorships are show ruining.

They matter, but if these are HUGE issues to you, then what would you do if they removed an entire scene that was important to the story, or an entire plot point, or arc?

So yes, this is a problem, and I am not excusing it, I just don't think it's a HUGE problem. It could have been much worse. That doesn't mean it's not an issue though.
@APolygons2 Isn't it beyond obvious I would not like it if they removed even more stuff? What even was the point of writing this response out?
Just saying I don't get mad at only nudity being censored, I really disliked BokuYaba's anime adaptation since it hard kneecapped the weirdo MC's violent delusions and also the things he used to think about his classmates, like calling one a "slut" and thinking of beheading her, of course in its typical chibi/unserious way, but still.
It was even more bizarre how they left that out in the first episode but then introduced some random sex talk from his classmates that was not present in the manga at all, and having them say "cock" and the like too. Apparently talking about cocks and explicit foreplay acts is A-OK for Japanese studios/broadcasters, but calling a girl a "slut" isn't? Whack.
Especially whack knowing that R-18 VNs censor the word they use for cock to this day, AzarashiSoft comes to mind. They do it even for the slightly less vulgar "chinchin" instead of "chinpo" too, so the fact anime that aired on unrestricted TV did it but opted not to say "slut" was some truly dumb and inconsistent stuff.
Apr 12, 2:52 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to RKGS
@APolygons2 Isn't it beyond obvious I would not like it if they removed even more stuff? What even was the point of writing this response out?
Just saying I don't get mad at only nudity being censored, I really disliked BokuYaba's anime adaptation since it hard kneecapped the weirdo MC's violent delusions and also the things he used to think about his classmates, like calling one a "slut" and thinking of beheading her, of course in its typical chibi/unserious way, but still.
It was even more bizarre how they left that out in the first episode but then introduced some random sex talk from his classmates that was not present in the manga at all, and having them say "cock" and the like too. Apparently talking about cocks and explicit foreplay acts is A-OK for Japanese studios/broadcasters, but calling a girl a "slut" isn't? Whack.
Especially whack knowing that R-18 VNs censor the word they use for cock to this day, AzarashiSoft comes to mind. They do it even for the slightly less vulgar "chinchin" instead of "chinpo" too, so the fact anime that aired on unrestricted TV did it but opted not to say "slut" was some truly dumb and inconsistent stuff.
RKGS said:
Isn't it beyond obvious I would not like it if they removed even more stuff? What even was the point of writing this response out?

The point is that I wasn't downplaying it. I was just saying the problem is on the small side... at least so far.

It was a direct response to you telling me I was downplaying it, so I explained why I don't think I was. I acknowledged the problem, while explaining why I don't think it's THAT big of a deal.

(also on a side note, we still didn't get the nips, but after rewatching the op, they HAVE THE SHOWER SCENE IN IT, and it the ass crack and everything, it's only missing the nips, not that this makes up for it, but I do find it both weird and hilarious how the op is lewder than the show itself)
Also available at:

Apr 12, 10:04 PM

Jan 2015
so many coomers on this site
Apr 12, 11:41 PM
Mar 2022
The missed ass and nipples shots being the majority of this discussion is hilarious.

The mystery in the first episode is very interesting. Hope it doesn’t become too generic later on.
Apr 12, 11:41 PM

Mar 2019
A mystery story with a hot busty woman? why not? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Apr 13, 12:21 AM

Apr 2012
@RKGS If they stayed accurate to the source material, which is not animated, they would have to not animate it, which wouldn't leave much of an anime.

It's funny how I didn't come across a single person on the Akogarete threads complaining that it was not "accurate to the source material". If you really want to see anime nipples, and you get really excited when a manga with some nipples gets an adaption because you really want to see anime nipples, and are then crushingly disappointed when the adaption doesn't do that, it's fine. Everyone has different tastes. Just say so directly.
Apr 13, 2:16 AM

Nov 2011
I love the style. The story seems to have much more inside. I really hope the story wont come out to be linear and easy to predict.
I got a bit vibes of Dark Gathering and, somehow, Majo to Yaju. And Blood Lad.
Ending rocks. : ) Waiting for more.
EpirooguApr 13, 2:19 AM
Apr 13, 2:21 AM

Apr 2020
That was alright.

I didn't think it suffered much from the censorship everybody is talking about (yet)
It had it's salacious/flirty moments and I think we got them, even without getting to see tits, uncensored ... Calm down, perverts 😂

Apr 13, 3:43 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to logopolis
@RKGS If they stayed accurate to the source material, which is not animated, they would have to not animate it, which wouldn't leave much of an anime.

It's funny how I didn't come across a single person on the Akogarete threads complaining that it was not "accurate to the source material". If you really want to see anime nipples, and you get really excited when a manga with some nipples gets an adaption because you really want to see anime nipples, and are then crushingly disappointed when the adaption doesn't do that, it's fine. Everyone has different tastes. Just say so directly.
@logopolis Geez, you couldn't play more dumb or be more insincere with that first sentence.
Also MahoAko went further and showed nudity while the source material didn't, that's fine for an ecchi adaptation. It's a net positive. Censoring nudity on the other hand is a net negative. I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see that MahoAko didn't get any complaints when the anime showed way, way, way more than the manga ever did.
Also I think I've been more than direct in saying the lack of nudity is bad, did you really think writing out what I've said so many times already and then acting like I'm being cryptic was a good idea here or something?
RKGSApr 13, 3:49 AM
Apr 13, 3:48 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to APolygons2
RKGS said:
Isn't it beyond obvious I would not like it if they removed even more stuff? What even was the point of writing this response out?

The point is that I wasn't downplaying it. I was just saying the problem is on the small side... at least so far.

It was a direct response to you telling me I was downplaying it, so I explained why I don't think I was. I acknowledged the problem, while explaining why I don't think it's THAT big of a deal.

(also on a side note, we still didn't get the nips, but after rewatching the op, they HAVE THE SHOWER SCENE IN IT, and it the ass crack and everything, it's only missing the nips, not that this makes up for it, but I do find it both weird and hilarious how the op is lewder than the show itself)
@APolygons2 It really isn't a small problem when literally every single episode is going to be affected by it dude. The censorship trend here continues onwards into episode 2 and 3 and that is known, so it's safe to assume it's borked entirely.
The entirety of the animation is not "small", if that's not downplaying I don't know what is. Just because some undesirables here couldn't care less and would rather namecall with childish, terminally online words and shame others doesn't mean adapting an ecchi and removing said ecchi isn't bad. Pretty much wiping out one of the genres from the series is rather awful and that's just objective fact.
Apr 13, 4:10 AM

Oct 2019
Reply to RKGS
@APolygons2 It really isn't a small problem when literally every single episode is going to be affected by it dude. The censorship trend here continues onwards into episode 2 and 3 and that is known, so it's safe to assume it's borked entirely.
The entirety of the animation is not "small", if that's not downplaying I don't know what is. Just because some undesirables here couldn't care less and would rather namecall with childish, terminally online words and shame others doesn't mean adapting an ecchi and removing said ecchi isn't bad. Pretty much wiping out one of the genres from the series is rather awful and that's just objective fact.
@RKGS If they removed the ecchi elements maybe i would agree that its a bigger deal.

But its just toned down, and in the first ep there like 2-3 panels that were lewder by notable degree in the manga.

It effects every episode true, but the affect isn't show ruining.

are you making me go in circles on purpose?

just read my original comment again. It could have been much much worse, on the scale of censoreship (toning down ecchi elements) is definitely on the lower side.

There are far bigger ways an adaptation can fuck up. So yes it is an issue, but it is FAR from show ruining.

It affects every episode, but it has a small effect on every episode.

As an example, if you toned down or took away the ecchi of interspecies reviewers, it would kind of ruin the whole thing. or at least make it WAY worse.

in comparison, toning down the ecchi here, doesn't REALLY affect too much, EVEN IF IT IS, still bad that they did it.
Also available at:

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 26

88 by Nyuminzt »»
Aug 29, 7:33 PM

» Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi song where cats dance

aricor - Jun 6

7 by aricor »»
Aug 11, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5

45 by Mathriox612 »»
Aug 5, 11:05 PM

» Gave the manga a skim, and I finally understood how bad this was.

HyperlinkBlocked - Jul 25

32 by LordKirkis »»
Jul 29, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12

49 by jeffersondkid »»
Jul 24, 10:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.