Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (145) « First ... « 143 144 [145]
May 25, 8:48 PM

Feb 2014
@damiJESUS

looks like: Ryuuguu Rena

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 26, 10:02 AM

Jul 2021
Anyone can help my identifying this anime ?

From what I can remember, it's a Shonen, there's some sort of quizz/game/competition in a "maze" where couples (I remember it being couples but I might be wrong) have to answer embarrassing questions to get to the next room or else they fall and/or lose clothes?

One pair are siblings (I think, or another couple) and the girl keeps refusing to answer out of shyness hence they keep losing. At the end, she end up in a state of almost stripped down to her underwear/naked or really ragged clothes.
May 27, 2:21 PM
Jun 2017
might be impossible cause i couldnt grab i bigger discord file sry for that

https://i.imgur.com/Ph8kh9f.png / https://i.imgur.com/6wpbrHH.png
May 27, 2:29 PM

Feb 2014
damiJESUS said:

looks a bit like Somali

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 28, 10:09 PM

May 2021
Reply to damiJESUS

@damiJESUS Not sure if you already found this, but I think it might be the character Yuuhi Yuugure from Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote. That's my best guess!
Jun 3, 12:02 PM

Oct 2021

I need the name of both shows
Jun 3, 12:17 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to Ricchan__

I need the name of both shows
@Ricchan__

1 looks like: Maryuu Senki

2 looks like: Aa! Megami-sama!

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jun 4, 3:37 PM

Apr 2019
Hi, please id this character:

Jun 4, 8:11 PM
May 2012
Reply to Bogard087
Hi, please id this character:

@Bogard087 Looks like AI generated using よしい とうこ from 牝教師3 as seed.
Jun 5, 10:15 AM

Apr 2019
Reply to Hikinekomori
@Bogard087 Looks like AI generated using よしい とうこ from 牝教師3 as seed.
@Hikinekomori

Thank you Hikinekomori
Jun 6, 1:54 AM
Aug 2020
Can someone help me find this anime, but I can only recall certain plot points of this specific episode:
I'm assuming the anime's main genre is drama/mystery/crime.
As far as I know this episode involves finding a missing child (in a daycare or adoption center), who is later found dead as a corpse on top of a building.
The main cast was supposed to look for this child.
One of the scenes I remember the most is the said child crying while sitting on the top of the building while it was raining.

edit: nevermind, i managed to find it by finding a seperate forum post that taught how to google your own forum posts and I discovered I've asked this same exact question years ago.
I was apparently looking for Ghost Hunt - Episode 13 for anyone interested.
AnimonyListanoJun 6, 2:11 AM
Jun 7, 3:42 AM

Feb 2014

looks like: Blue Lock

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jun 7, 11:56 AM
Jun 7, 1:33 PM
Mar 2019
Jun 10, 8:39 AM
Oct 2022
Hey everyone, someone sent me this meme and google reverse search isn't very useful

turned it into a gif to upload it here

The girl says something like "Show onigai" in the original
Jun 10, 8:42 AM

Feb 2014
Reply to theweebiusrex
Hey everyone, someone sent me this meme and google reverse search isn't very useful

turned it into a gif to upload it here

The girl says something like "Show onigai" in the original
@theweebiusrex

Well, that's Fate/stay night. (Most likely UBW.)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jun 10, 9:06 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to machy871
@theweebiusrex

Well, that's Fate/stay night. (Most likely UBW.)
@machy871 Thank you very much
Jun 10, 6:30 PM
Apr 2017
Trying to find an anime from a reel I just saw, but my feed refreshed before I could see if they listed the name.
It was a guy running down a hallway in a hospital gown. from his POV he's about to pass a blonde lady wearing what looked like a white Evangelion style body suit, when all of a sudden she lunges into his path. From there it cuts to a clip of her tackling him down to stop him from going any further, but he gropes her breast and embarrasses her, causing her to let him go. Anyone know what this is from?
Jun 11, 4:07 AM
Jun 2017

who is sept and the background?
Jun 11, 5:07 AM
May 2012
Jun 11, 6:48 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to damiJESUS

@damiJESUS I believe that's Yuuhi from The Many Sides of Voice Actor Radio
Jun 11, 7:41 AM
May 2012
Reply to damiJESUS

who is sept and the background?
@damiJESUS the background is a young Zenin Maki from Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie
https://youtu.be/70q6LADJAHI?t=59
Jun 11, 7:58 AM

Feb 2024
@Hikinekomori

Have you even read the post?
Jun 11, 8:15 AM

Feb 2024
@Karimhi

I think you quoted the wrong person.
Jun 12, 12:29 AM
Aug 2012
Hope you can help me. I am looking for the name of an Anime with paper makers who fight each other...

In this anime, there are a group of friends who are papermakers. They are in a forest that complains to them ( perhaps the trees ask for their intervention) that there are others who are destroying the forest for paper, which as all hand papermakers know is not necessary to make paper.

This group runs into the small factory deep in the forest and that group of folks are friendly and seem lovely. They like them/each other. But their nefarious greed is somehow exposed and the good group fights the bad. The bad group uses magic to make its paper into fighters – shikigami? And combat ensues. The good group wins…. But there is sadness…

I’ve tried Googling with no success. Hope someone can help.
Jun 12, 6:46 PM
Jul 2017
My gf watched this anime a long time ago and wants to show me it but she don't know the name of it anymore. Its a high school romance male lead where the boy realises he is in a manga later on and tries to change something trying to go against the writer. If anyone knows please let me know thank you!
Jun 15, 10:18 PM

Jun 2015
Hi can a Shounen Jump expert help me identify these girls and what series they're from?

Thank you.
Jun 15, 10:57 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to phantom346
Hi can a Shounen Jump expert help me identify these girls and what series they're from?

Thank you.
@phantom346

looks like:

Kurokuroku - Chiaki
Nisekoi - Chitoge
Kuroko no Basket - Riko
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu - Irina
Toriko - Rin
Haikyuu!! - Kiyoko
Hime-dol!! - Alto
Kochikame - Katherine
Soul Catcher(S) - Yuko
Bleach - Orihime
Beelzebub - Hildegard
Saiki - Teruhashi
Naruto - Sakura
One piece - Nami
Ginga Patrol Jaco - Tights
Smoky B.B. - Komado
Gintama - Kagura
Shokugeki no Souma - Erina
World Trigger - Kitora
machy871Jun 15, 11:02 PM

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jun 16, 6:41 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to machy871
@phantom346

looks like:

Kurokuroku - Chiaki
Nisekoi - Chitoge
Kuroko no Basket - Riko
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu - Irina
Toriko - Rin
Haikyuu!! - Kiyoko
Hime-dol!! - Alto
Kochikame - Katherine
Soul Catcher(S) - Yuko
Bleach - Orihime
Beelzebub - Hildegard
Saiki - Teruhashi
Naruto - Sakura
One piece - Nami
Ginga Patrol Jaco - Tights
Smoky B.B. - Komado
Gintama - Kagura
Shokugeki no Souma - Erina
World Trigger - Kitora
@machy871 Thank you!!! There's so many series I didn't even know existed!
Jun 17, 6:19 AM

Feb 2023
Reply to devilfox091
What is the name of the anime where two schoolgirls next door are listening two guy talking about them first one of the boys is make fun of other guy talk about one of the girl and then girl starts bagging on the wall with her hand and other girl want to stop her then other guy ties his friend with rope and starts reading his diary out loud then other girl becomes angry
@devilfox091
You probably have already found it by now, but for the small chance that you are still looking for it: My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex

I knew I've seen it as a clip somewhere but couldn't remember what anime it was^^

Jun 18, 1:29 PM
Jun 2024
Can you guys help me i watched an anime during pandemic period i forgot the title but i know some parts of its plot

i think it dtarts out with the mc recieving tons of currency i forgot where he got it but i think its from his grandpa problem is he cant spend it or something also his friend i think which is a girl is a daughter of a popular videogame company but her father got attacked in his office then someone took the daughter and i think requested for money cuz her father owed them tons

thats all i remember sadly
Jun 18, 7:11 PM

Nov 2018
Reply to corruptedblue
Can you guys help me i watched an anime during pandemic period i forgot the title but i know some parts of its plot

i think it dtarts out with the mc recieving tons of currency i forgot where he got it but i think its from his grandpa problem is he cant spend it or something also his friend i think which is a girl is a daughter of a popular videogame company but her father got attacked in his office then someone took the daughter and i think requested for money cuz her father owed them tons

thats all i remember sadly
@corruptedblue It's been so long since I've seen it that I'm probably completely wrong, but that kinda sounds like something that would happen in Durarara!!

Otherwise I also read somewhere that Hinamatsuri might fit the bill (I haven't seen it myself)

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Jun 18, 7:19 PM
Feb 2015
Hii! So I was watching an anime in which a young girl was jealous of her friend being better at an instrument than her and it reminded me of a scenario that I'm pretty sure I've watched recently (so maybe a newer anime?)

In the scene, the character had trauma because in the past, they were better at something than a good friend of theirs and it caused their friend to quit. I think they also made a promise to do that activity with their friend forever, which is why they were so crushed that they "made" the friend quit.

I think it might've been a music or sports anime, anyone have ideas? It's driving me crazy that I can't remember

Edit: I feel like recall "fun" also being an important part in the scene? Like the friend stopped having fun bc they weren't as good
askerootJun 18, 9:53 PM
Jun 18, 8:54 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to askeroot
Hii! So I was watching an anime in which a young girl was jealous of her friend being better at an instrument than her and it reminded me of a scenario that I'm pretty sure I've watched recently (so maybe a newer anime?)

In the scene, the character had trauma because in the past, they were better at something than a good friend of theirs and it caused their friend to quit. I think they also made a promise to do that activity with their friend forever, which is why they were so crushed that they "made" the friend quit.

I think it might've been a music or sports anime, anyone have ideas? It's driving me crazy that I can't remember

Edit: I feel like recall "fun" also being an important part in the scene? Like the friend stopped having fun bc they weren't as good
@askeroot There's something like that recently in "Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau"

Edit: Ah, I see you're watching it, must have been what reminded you.
Jun 18, 9:47 PM
May 2012
Reply to askeroot

@askeroot I think Liz and the Blue Bird.
Jun 19, 8:12 AM
Feb 2015
@Hikinekomori I haven't watched that one unfortunately so I don't think that's it 🥲
Jun 19, 8:43 AM
Jun 2024
Reply to UhOhSPAGET
@corruptedblue It's been so long since I've seen it that I'm probably completely wrong, but that kinda sounds like something that would happen in Durarara!!

Otherwise I also read somewhere that Hinamatsuri might fit the bill (I haven't seen it myself)
@UhOhSPAGET i have watched durarara but it doesn't fit the gap i remember it bieng some kind of fantasy or scifi stuff but rip lol i lost my bili bili account where i used to watch soo i cant find it back
thanks for helping tho
Jun 19, 8:54 AM
Jun 2024
Reply to corruptedblue
@UhOhSPAGET i have watched durarara but it doesn't fit the gap i remember it bieng some kind of fantasy or scifi stuff but rip lol i lost my bili bili account where i used to watch soo i cant find it back
thanks for helping tho
@corruptedblue i also have another anime im looking for i only remember the first ep tho dont know any character
its a game like fantasy or sci fi theme
i forgot how it starts out but theres 3 friend 1 there is the Mc the mc is poor i think or dont soend money while the other 2 spends money to get the best gear the other friend wears glasses betrayed the 2 because the mc is poor or somthing but in the end the mc wins i remember seeing a a witch that kills other peopls for money and trying to obtain a gem like thing
i think its a chinese anime
Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Mar 2023
Main character has a sister they live in a poor place , she's always hungry, old couple live next door , He goes into fog and fights , I think he also eats orbs or has orbs or some gacha type thing and he is op. I remember tons of people went into this fog and fought in different groups and he was op going around wrecking stuff while other people were having problems. I dunno if thats enough to go on barely remember.
3 hours ago

Apr 2019
Hi, from which episode of Bleach are this capture ?:

Pages (145) « First ... « 143 144 [145]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is there a correlation between not liking spicy food, and liking bad anime?

Nyron - 3 hours ago

20 by Nyron »»
5 minutes ago

» Would you watch a gender swapped version of One piece?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

15 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
9 minutes ago

» Name Two Anime you want to crossover?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

21 by Jonas-K »»
22 minutes ago

» What was an anime that sucked compared to their original source?

zkl - Today

19 by Alpha-Nine »»
1 hour ago

» morality indicators in anime ( 1 2 )

slopgobbler - Jun 20

90 by DigiCat »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.