Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 7 Discussion

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 28, 2021 3:31 PM

Jul 2019
Another wholesome and interesting episode here. Quite a string of events to take into consideration, but with the whole drug mess and accusations, I'd imagine more is to come.

Loved Rit's sweet attitudes too, omg I love this girl.
Jan 17, 2022 1:44 PM

Nov 2014
Mystery about the dangerous drugs seems slowly to uncover as it seems it lies between Ademi, the head guardsman son, and Big Hawk too.

Lil sword practice between Red and Al, and suspicious person giving Al suspicious sword.

Rit somehow got into trouble when tracking the drugs, but somehow got saved by familiar face, Danan. One of Red fellows before in party, it seems he want to bring back Gideon to party, but he seem sus this time, knowing that he met suspicious person called Bui before.

As usual the sweetness between Red & Rit never fail to amaze me, the way they adapted Rit spinning shake into lap sit on Red was somehow amazing for me XD. She also continues to sit on His lap before she blurted out her uneasiness whether They'll always be together like this forever or not. That some light kiss on Red cheeks right there :3.

Meanwhile, rather than finding Demon secret weapon, Hero's party found strange airship and decided to ride it.

It was getting interesting, can't wait for the enxt episode.
Feb 15, 2022 9:10 AM

Nov 2017
The moral of the story? Don't do drugs!~
Apr 8, 2022 9:40 AM

Jul 2015
Well at least the drug dealer had a nice view before exploding. Looks like things are starting to get interesting with this mysterious situation occuring.

May 10, 2022 7:10 AM
Jan 2018
still find it stupid that red believed ares and left the party even though all of his other comrades knew how important he was to them in and out of battle.
May 12, 2022 1:17 AM

Sep 2012
seems Danan was killed by shape shifting demon and hes new playing Danan
Jul 16, 2022 3:53 AM

Dec 2020
The little spin and hops when getting on Reds lap. Omg Rit is so adorable.

And I totally thought Tanta's parents were those two grey haired elves since they are always together. But apparently his parents is the girl elf and the brown haired human which would also explain why I say some random guy after they all got out of sauna that one help lol
Mar 20, 2023 4:06 PM
Dec 2022
fuck Al, they refused to do 'that' because that fucking kid
Jan 19, 6:36 PM

Dec 2018
These schemers causing trouble so no one knows how crap their drugs are, trying to kidnap rit, framing al. wtf.

although that is one awesome FFIV type airship. needs a guy named cid to fly it.
May 20, 1:16 AM
Dec 2022
The attacks continue and Red wants to get to the bottom of it.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2021

153 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 21, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

90 by nashDj23 »»
May 20, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

76 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 20, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

47 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 20, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

70 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 20, 2:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.