Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
May 16, 2015 2:58 PM

Sep 2014
Neelix said:
mira-nyan said:

We are VN veterans. We have superior knowledge. And you should therefore bow down to us.
Unless it comes down to opinions, we are always right as we know everything ~.~

I find this very funny because people argue about interpretations of the VN all the damn time.

Majority wins.
And the majority actually agree.
The sun is a deadly laser

Aug 2013
Neelix said:

I find this very funny because people argue about interpretations of the VN all the damn time.

Hell,you're currently doing it in the very same thread.

Aug 2014
WAD1992 said:
black1blade said:
Also it sounds like shintai has a pretty awesome family. My parents wouldn't get kara no kyoukai.

u should let them watch it in chronological order, they might enjoy it like that also, i must admit , the story-line is a bit daunting when its jumbled like that ... so they might not enjoy it in release order.

Release order is much better in everyday I am on my 4th watch atm and have never wanted or needed to watch it in chronological order. My dad might appreciate it but he'll probably forget some of the really important details unless we marathon it on one go. My dream would be to watch it with a nerdy GF or something in the future XD

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
May 16, 2015 2:59 PM

Sep 2014
Epicenter said:
Neelix said:

They don't contradict, that's the entire point, there's simply things missing that would lead someone to think one way, but the events are pretty much the same.

But..but they do! Based on what you said, Saber either doesn't give a fuck anymore or cares "less" about honour now after Fate Zero. But that has not been displayed. The fact that she talked about her "pact" with Shirou even after he was no longer her master indicated that in the anime her honour and all that stuff is very much in tact, and nothing has been given us to assume otherwise. You saying that stuff about her losing her honour and what not is contradicted, unless in the anime it goes into it, which it has yet to do.

No one said she didn't have pride and honor in FSN. She's just not as much of a chivalryfag as she is in Zero.
May 16, 2015 3:00 PM
Nov 2014
Epicenter said:
Neelix said:

They don't contradict, that's the entire point, there's simply things missing that would lead someone to think one way, but the events are pretty much the same.

But..but they do! Based on what you said, Saber either doesn't give a fuck anymore or cares "less" about honour now after Fate Zero. But that has not been displayed. The fact that she talked about her "pact" with Shirou even after he was no longer her master indicated that in the anime her honour and all that stuff is very much in tact, and nothing has been given us to assume otherwise. You saying that stuff about her losing her honour and what not is contradicted, unless in the anime it goes into it, which it has yet to do.

Like I said she hasn't given up honour her priorities have simply shifted, which is why she must see Shirou's fight until the end, even though she is honor bound to protect Rin, because she cares more resolving her fate than honour though she still does care about honor.
May 16, 2015 3:01 PM

Aug 2014
It is pretty impossible for VN readers to separate anime knowledge from the knowledge they already have.

May 2014
black1blade said:
WAD1992 said:

u should let them watch it in chronological order, they might enjoy it like that also, i must admit , the story-line is a bit daunting when its jumbled like that ... so they might not enjoy it in release order.

Release order is much better in everyday I am on my 4th watch atm and have never wanted or needed to watch it in chronological order. My dad might appreciate it but he'll probably forget some of the really important details unless we marathon it on one go. My dream would be to watch it with a nerdy GF or something in the future XD

and then she can call u kokuto with a man-ish voice ?? X"D

Nov 2012
mira-nyan said:
Epicenter said:

No one said she didn't have pride and honor in FSN. She's just not as much of a chivalryfag as she is in Zero.

I still have yet to see anything in the anime that would say so, I don't see why I'd just assume she changed out of the blue.
Jaywalker.
May 16, 2015 3:02 PM

Feb 2015
WAD1992 said:

Would be ..interesting...I have to admit.
May 16, 2015 3:03 PM
Nov 2014
Epicenter said:
mira-nyan said:

I still have yet to see anything in the anime that would say so, I don't see why I'd just assume she changed out of the blue.
May 16, 2015 3:03 PM

Aug 2013
Neelix said:

Like I said she hasn't given up honour her priorities have simply shifted, which is why she must see Shirou's fight until the end, even though she is honor bound to protect Rin, because she cares more resolving her fate than honour though she still does care about honor.

Earlier you described her as selfish and only caring about her wish tho.

If that was the case she never would have wished to continue protecting Shirou after he was no longer her Master.
May 16, 2015 3:04 PM

May 2014
mira-nyan said:

We are VN veterans. We have superior knowledge. And you should therefore bow down to us.
Unless it comes down to opinions, [b]we are always right as we know everything ~.~
[/b]

no honey, that is called circle jerking.
and the majority OF MAL agrees that it IS circle jerking btw.
and u know what ??

mira-nyan said:

Majority wins.

i agree with u here^ ^_^
May 16, 2015 3:04 PM

Nov 2012
Neelix said:
Epicenter said:

As of now, that's a leap of judgement to make. It could easily be assumed by some that she follows Shirou because of their "pact" which she referenced when protecting him when Rin was her master, or even stupidity. I don't even see how this has anything to do with resolving her fate, that must be another VN insert in your mind or something yet to occur.
Jaywalker.
May 16, 2015 3:05 PM

Sep 2014
Epicenter said:

Omfg. Do you read?
I said that she acts differently around different people.
FZ Lancer is not fucking there. Iri is not fucking there. There's no way she'll act the same around FSN Lancer as she does around FZ Lancer.

Seriously Saber is no amused by your bullshit

May 2014
chat77 said:
WAD1992 said:

Would be ..interesting...I have to admit.

lol
Nov 2014
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
Neelix said:

Earlier you described her as selfish and only caring about her wish tho.

If that was the case she never would have wished to continue protecting Shirou after he was no longer her Master.

She's not protecting Shirou if you hadn't noticed all she's doing her is watch him die if Archer kills him. She's there to see his end, not to protect him.
May 16, 2015 3:06 PM

Jul 2013
Epicenter said:

You´re mostly right. What you feel right now is the side effect of not having the Fate route animated OOOOR not reading the fate route. However, what people are telling you, is not addressed on this route, so yeah, you are right.
no

Aug 2014
WAD1992 said:
black1blade said:

While holding a knife to my throat?

Jul 2011
mira-nyan said:
Epicenter said:

Omfg. Do you read?
FZ Lancer is not fucking there. Iri is not fucking there. There's no way she'll act the same around FSN Lancer as she does around FZ Lancer.

Yare yare daze.
May 16, 2015 3:07 PM

May 2014
black1blade said:
WAD1992 said:

10/10 will fap to death XoX
Jun 2014
black1blade said:
Dashingfella said:
Reminds me when I was watching Akame ga kill, the same haters pop up every episode. Who sticks with something they hate? No wonder they're so cranky all the time.

From what I have heard of AGK- it's pretty shit

It is when it goes the filler route. Manga is awesome though.

Aug 2013
Neelix said:

She's not protecting Shirou if you hadn't noticed all she's doing her is watch him die if Archer kills him. She's there to see his end, not to protect him.

I'm talking about protecting him from Archer after no longer having a Master and being prana-drained.

And btw the only reason Saber didn't stop Archer herself is because Shirou made her promise not to last episode.He also made her step down this episode.Because he wants to fight Archer himself.

So i guess Shirou's the selfish one huh

Sep 2014
WAD1992 said:
mira-nyan said:

Unless it comes down to opinions, [b]we are always right as we know everything ~.~
[/b]

and u know what ??

mira-nyan said:

Majority wins.

i agree with u here^ ^_^

Idk what that means, dude.

And my opinion > Your opinion.
May 16, 2015 3:08 PM

Apr 2014
mira-nyan said:
Epicenter said:

Omfg. Do you read?

The King of Heroes is amused at Best Treasure's lack of amusement.
May 16, 2015 3:08 PM

Oct 2014
mira-nyan said:
Epicenter said:

Omfg. Do you read?

Lala, we all know Saber x F/Z Lancer OTP tough
May 16, 2015 3:09 PM

Aug 2014
WAD1992 said:
black1blade said:

10/10 will fap to death XoX

The safe word is "bokuwa shinitakunai"
"but I want I want to kill you" XD

May 16, 2015 3:09 PM

Sep 2014
Shrimperor said:
mira-nyan said:

Omfg. Do you read?

Lala, we all know Saber x F/Z Lancer OTP tough

Meh. I passed that phase ages ago.
May 16, 2015 3:10 PM

Nov 2012
mira-nyan said:
Epicenter said:

Omfg. Do you read?

??????????? Why would that mean it'd be okay for her to be trusting of a master she's never met when she knows betrayal and what the war brings out of people?
Jaywalker.

Aug 2014
What if when girls watch kara no kyoukai they get MEoDP?

Nov 2014
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
Neelix said:

I'm talking about protecting him from Archer after no longer having a Master and being prana-drained.

And btw the only reason Saber didn't stop Archer herself is because Shirou made her promise not to last episode.He also made her step down this episode.Because he wants to fight Archer himself.

So i guess Shirou's the selfish one huh

Nah the point is she doesn't actually need to be there. That's why Lancer reprimands her, because she's not protecting him which is established since before they arrived thus she doesn't need to watch. Also her entire wish is to undo her mistake and thus wipe out thousands of years of history and peoples lives.

The mere fact your arguing she isn't selfish on that fact alone is laughable.
May 16, 2015 3:11 PM

May 2014
mira-nyan said:
WAD1992 said:
[/b]

and u know what ??

i agree with u here^ ^_^

Idk what that means, dude.

honey, i am telling u that u do NOT disagree on ANYTHING ..... u just keep agreeing with each other about the same stuff while completely disregarding other user's ideas or contribution, which led people to accuse u of circle jerking.
that is what im saying, and that is what happens in every argument here ...
i did the VN btw most users OUTSIDE your group probably did also ^_^
May 16, 2015 3:12 PM

Aug 2014
the reason why people don't notice is because most type moonies are guys.

May 2014
black1blade said:

LMAO
dat scene .... X'D
shiki is tsun in a very DARK KINKY WAY :")

Sep 2014
Epicenter said:
mira-nyan said:

Omfg. Do you read?

??????????? Why would that mean it'd be okay for her to be trusting of a master she's never met when she knows betrayal and what the war brings out of people?

She trusted the boy who has the same name as her sworn enemy.

She also had a spy knight in her midst and didn't even know.

I see you have yet to realise that she is an airhead ~.~
May 16, 2015 3:13 PM

Feb 2015
WAD1992 said:

i did the VN btw

You really did it huh?
May 16, 2015 3:14 PM

Aug 2013
Neelix said:

Nah the oint is she doesn't actually need to be there. That's why Lancer reprimands her, because she's not protecting established since before they arrived thus she doesn't need to watch. Also her entire wish is to undo her mistake and thus wipe out thousands of years of history and peoples lives.

Show me where Lancer reprimands her in the VN.

The mere fact you're arguing she is by bending and twisting things that happened and ignoring other points that prove you wrong is even worse tbh.
May 16, 2015 3:14 PM

Aug 2014
Is nobody photoshopping archer onto the black ops cover?

May 16, 2015 3:15 PM

Aug 2014
WAD1992 said:
black1blade said:

LMAO
dat scene .... X'D

If miura directed film 2 he would show kokuto's huge boner.

Sep 2014
WAD1992 said:

i did the VN btw^

N-n-n-n-nani?
Nov 2014
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
Neelix said:

Nah the oint is she doesn't actually need to be there. That's why Lancer reprimands her, because she's not protecting established since before they arrived thus she doesn't need to watch. Also her entire wish is to undo her mistake and thus wipe out thousands of years of history and peoples lives.

Show me where Lancer reprimands her in the VN.

The mere fact you're arguing she is by bending and twisting things that happened and ignoring other points that prove you wrong is even worse tbh.

Nah the fact your don't even have an argument and made baseless statements about mine without backing them up is worse. read Answer in the VN part 1 I believe.
May 16, 2015 3:16 PM

Nov 2012
mira-nyan said:
Epicenter said:

She trusted the boy who has the same name as her sword enemy.

She also had a spy knight in her midst and didn't even know.

I see you have yet to realise that she is an airhead ~.~

Okay, then Saber is a huge idiot then. But that's not what you guys were getting at me about, you guys were all about "she's not as insanely into honour anymore" type shit and acting like she had no reason to doubt Lancer and more importantly his master.
Jaywalker.
May 16, 2015 3:17 PM

May 2014
black1blade said:
WAD1992 said:

LMAO
dat scene .... X'D

If miura directed film 2 he would show kokuto's huge boner.

ahh gawwdd :O
i still dont get how u people notice these BIG small DETAILS XD

Aug 2013
Neelix said:

Nah the fact your don't even have an argument and made baseless statements without backing them up is worse.

Do you really want to play this song and dance for the rest of the thread,my fierce opponent~?

read Answer in the Vn part 1.

bring me the quote yourself,it's a point you're trying to prove

May 2014
chat77 said:
WAD1992 said:

i did the VN btw

You really did it huh?

staph making dat joke
x'D
May 16, 2015 3:19 PM

Sep 2014
Epicenter said:

Okay, then Saber is a huge idiot then. But that's not what you guys were getting at me about, you guys were all about "she's not as insanely into honour anymore" type shit and acting like she had no reason to doubt Lancer and more importantly his master.

*Chivalry*.Chivalry. [I]C-H-I-V-A-L-R-Y[/I].

May 16, 2015 3:21 PM
Nov 2014
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
Neelix said:

Nah the fact your don't even have an argument and made baseless statements without backing them up is worse.

Do you really want to play this song and dance for the rest of the thread,my firce opponent~?

read Answer in the Vn part 1.

No it's not, the point itself is proven you don't even have an argument anymore. You haven't even explained why she isn't following Rin, when it's been established she doesn't need to be with Shirou anymore and she's said she's doing it because she wants to see this fight to the end.

The Lancer reprimanding bit is the least pertinent part of this argument.
May 16, 2015 3:22 PM

Sep 2014
Neelix said:
DamnThatsTheSpot said:

Do you really want to play this song and dance for the rest of the thread,my firce opponent~?

No it's not, the point itself is proven you don't even have an argument anymore. You haven't even explained why she isn't following Rin, when it's been established she doesn't need to be with Shirou anymore and she's said she's doing it because she wants to see this fight to the end.

You have yet to bring out evidence.
Without evidence, your argument is also invalid.
May 16, 2015 3:23 PM

Aug 2014
mira-nyan said:
Epicenter said:

*Chivalry*.Chivalry. [I]C-H-I-V-A-L-R-Y[/I].

I want fate mod for chivalry. Or just type moon in general so I can slice up dudes in armour with MEoDP

May 16, 2015 3:23 PM
Nov 2014
mira-nyan said:
Neelix said:

The evidence is right there in the anime, that's my point. and anyone that actually gives a shit could actually read this section of the VN on YouTube it's all there and worth a watch anyway.
May 16, 2015 3:25 PM

Sep 2014
Neelix said:
mira-nyan said:

The evidence is right there in the anime, that's my point.

Take a screenshot? I don't think anyone would be willing to watch 12+ episodes at this moment. But you're the one that brought it up. So site. it.
Pages (27) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 25, 2015

1037 by Rain_Machika »»
May 28, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 20, 2015

1400 by sadoomi »»
May 23, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 11, 2015

1719 by icim_fitto »»
Apr 27, 4:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.