Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 2012 3:50 PM

Mar 2012
luinthoron said:
cyruz said:
Yep, though I doubt that Yuri will make it through alive. Just guessing from the reaction Margery gave when she was asked to train someone again though.

I agree... From the first moment the story seemed to go this way. And from how they've described him, probably while trying to save Margery. We'll see...

This.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Jan 17, 2013 6:05 PM

Apr 2012
This was not my favorite episode by any stretch of the imagination; however, I do like Margery so it's good to get to see more of her past. Also, like a number of posters have mentioned, it would be a lot more surprising to see that Yuri kid not die at this point.
Mar 23, 2013 4:15 PM
Mar 2013
This season is beginning to disappoint me, I was super excited after the end of the first season, but now.....I almost wished I would of stopped at the end of the first and not even started this season....
Jul 13, 2013 9:42 PM

May 2013
Yey no more boring stuffs its back to action not boring stuff yeah. margery's past is interesting
Dec 5, 2013 2:49 AM
Mar 2013
Not a bad episode, really like Margery so her back-story isn't boring, but I'm not fond of this Yuri kid. He's not interesting at all. His heart is in the right place though, and that I like about him.
Mar 31, 2014 8:09 PM

Aug 2013
FUCK THAT CLIFFHANGEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that this is out, it was a good episode.

We now got some background on Margery, but at the same time, there is two new characters introduced. I have also the feeling that they will both die in the next episode :P

That's one way to meet someone, stark naked in the middle of nowhere xD

That little boy was annoying. He's too mysterious and seem to hide something.

I'm still very curious to what happened with that Silver Knight. It was also a bit gory the beginning, surprised me a bit.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 28, 2014 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
A little bit action. A third is done
Jun 7, 2017 4:32 PM

Nov 2016
Magarys Flashback started with some action.

I guess something bad will happen to Yuri, that's most likely the reason why she isn't so enthusiastic to take an apprentice under her umbrella.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 25, 2018 1:22 PM

Oct 2012
So? The action is back. But it really feels like they made all 7 previous episodes irrelevant. What about Hecate and the Dream Guze? The developement is strange here.

The boy will die, that's way too obvious. Would be interesting to see what happens with Flame Haze when someone kill them. I kinda like this background story but I really wonder about its purpose.
I really doubt Satou will change his mind. But maybe he will persuade that even Flame Haze can use its powers for good?
Oct 18, 2020 11:39 AM

Jun 2017
Hmm, they still didn't state what exactly is a keeper. I expect it to be some kind of protection cast on Reiji Maigo. But I don't know if it is just a barrier or a sentient thing.

Margery's story seems to finally move the plot forward in a definitive direction. Flame Hazes seem to be getting along better with each other in the past compared to the present.
Feb 9, 2022 1:25 PM

Nov 2010
Interesting backstory.

Anna Berg is an interesting denizen. He wants to accelerate a civilization? Isn't that a good thing? but yeah, that will surely disrupt the balance.

Hmm, I am a perfect candidate for a Flame Haze if that's the case. I can be someone who is willing to maintain balance regardless of the cost.
Oct 18, 2023 9:25 AM
May 2017
If Flame Haze can only live of revenge and hatred then they can never have a happy life.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nukedeggs - Mar 27, 2008

212 by k4rlo »»
May 17, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 10 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 11, 2007

49 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 12, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenshin - Dec 2, 2007

79 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 28, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cloudy - Nov 23, 2007

69 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 10, 2007

63 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 27, 2023 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.