Forum Settings
Forums

Alright i am back with my fanfic SORRY for not posting

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 21, 2012 8:30 PM

Sep 2012
OH! and p.s. your hymen can break from other stuff too! like horse back riding! and bike riding! or if you fall! It's natural!!!
:3 KYANDI- KUN
Nov 21, 2012 8:38 PM

Mar 2012
Welcome back :D

just ignore the trolls.
Trolls be trolling all day with their virgin and non virgin crap. There the ones most likely to be those NEETS that sit home. Well thats what i believe.

I also know a fact that adults will not go crazy over korean singers.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Nov 21, 2012 8:40 PM

Sep 2012
LuckyMango said:
Welcome back :D

just ignore the trolls.
Trolls be trolling all day with their virgin and non virgin crap. There the ones most likely to be those NEETS that sit home. Well thats what i believe.

I also know a fact that adults will not go crazy over korean singers.

Thank you. it's not like i'm hurting anyeone just writing
Nov 21, 2012 8:55 PM

Aug 2012
KyandiKun said:

Your hurting me. I'm an atheist, and the only way I can describe how this made me feel is by saying "it made my soul bleed". I never used to think I had one.
"Reality can really bum you out" - Ash Ketchum
Nov 21, 2012 9:03 PM

Sep 2012
w7y7a7t7t said:
KyandiKun said:

Your hurting me. I'm an atheist, and the only way I can describe how this made me feel is by saying "it made my soul bleed". I never used to think I had one.

wat does you not beliving in god have to do with this dude sssrly and souls do not bleed that is bad imagery
KyandiKunNov 21, 2012 9:06 PM
Nov 21, 2012 9:12 PM

Jul 2012
is this you?
http://z4.invisionfree.com/DemonicAngel/ar/t10.htm

i bet it is

male, 25 years old
Nov 21, 2012 9:24 PM

Feb 2010
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 21, 2012 9:30 PM

Sep 2012
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

Are you really the police?
Nov 21, 2012 9:32 PM

Sep 2012
monty1 said:
is this you?

i bet it is

male, 25 years old

an no it is not lol
Nov 21, 2012 10:34 PM

Jun 2011
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

Maybe this is all part of a sting operation.
Nov 21, 2012 10:51 PM

Aug 2012
Kyandikun, could you please change your signature, it bothers me on 3 different levels
Nov 21, 2012 11:23 PM
Jun 2012
w7y7a7t7t said:
Kyandikun, could you please change your signature, it bothers me on 3 different levels

what are the 3 different levels?
Nov 22, 2012 3:56 AM
Mar 2012
why didn't the hacker of yesterday blow his computer, damn failure, if you want something done correctly you have to do it yourself
Nov 22, 2012 4:12 AM
May 2009
Nov 22, 2012 4:24 AM

Jul 2012
w7y7a7t7t said:
adblock that shit brah
Nov 22, 2012 4:29 AM

Dec 2011
Shouldn't this be in creative corner or did i make a mistake putting mine there xD

Anyway I read it, chapter 1 and 2 and I like it. Your style is quite unique :D Make chapters longer damn it :P

EDIT:

Chapter 5 is long :) Gonna follow you on fanfic :D
akutasame94Nov 22, 2012 5:24 AM
Nov 22, 2012 4:44 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
*wipes tear*

PRICELESS! Absolutely priceless! Keep it up, it's enchanting and pierces right through your soul!
MaffyNov 22, 2012 5:23 AM
Nov 22, 2012 5:47 AM
May 2009
KyandiKun said:
JavierR said:
KyandiKun said:
BloodRequiem said:
KyandiKun said:
Reaper71 said:
Hey, you're back!

The limitless fountain of literary genius. How have you been?

i am good, really happy! :D I have just been busy because of high school and my love life!

I wish you good luck with your partner and may your blood also serve as a lubricant.

okay seriously i would not do that in real life I only wrote that because Eunhyuk was raped and people who raped are pretty screwed up and are in to dat weird stuff so thats why he is being nasty. me and my bf are not doing that stuff

so your hymen is already broken then.

NOOO I SAID NO ALREADY I said i was a virgin i am onnly 14 geez but that does not mean i don't know about stuff like that

Shouldn't use "was" It means you were a virgin but not anymore.
Nov 22, 2012 6:03 AM

Apr 2012
monty1 said:
is this you?

i bet it is

male, 25 years old

IQ 124. Naw I doubt it is OP.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Nov 22, 2012 6:05 AM

Aug 2012
BloodRequiem said:
monty1 said:
is this you?

i bet it is

male, 25 years old

IQ 124. Naw I doubt it is OP.

You wouldn't know. OP might be an undercover cop trying to catch pedos on and anime site.
Nov 22, 2012 7:29 AM

Sep 2007
shintai88 said:
one-more-time said:

What is this from. Its looks jokes.

Densha Otoko. It's a pretty hilarious series supposedly based on a real event.
Nov 22, 2012 8:21 AM

Jun 2008
shintai88 said:
KyandiKun said:
JavierR said:
KyandiKun said:
BloodRequiem said:
KyandiKun said:
Reaper71 said:
Hey, you're back!

i am good, really happy! :D I have just been busy because of high school and my love life!

I wish you good luck with your partner and may your blood also serve as a lubricant.

okay seriously i would not do that in real life I only wrote that because Eunhyuk was raped and people who raped are pretty screwed up and are in to dat weird stuff so thats why he is being nasty. me and my bf are not doing that stuff

NOOO I SAID NO ALREADY I said i was a virgin i am onnly 14 geez but that does not mean i don't know about stuff like that

Hahahaha. Oh my god.
Nov 22, 2012 10:30 AM

Jul 2011
Narmy said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

Maybe this is all part of a sting operation.

They're probably trying to lure out the lolicons.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Nov 22, 2012 10:46 AM

Sep 2012
Tachii said:
shintai88 said:
KyandiKun said:
JavierR said:
KyandiKun said:
BloodRequiem said:
KyandiKun said:
Reaper71 said:
Hey, you're back!

Hahahaha. Oh my god.

NNO I said i ha dalready said that I WAS A VIRGIN BECAUSE I HAD ALREADY TOLD YOU ON PAGE 2 I AM STILL A VIRGIN OMGGG
Nov 22, 2012 11:07 AM

Aug 2012
Have you guys been reading some of the shit she has been writing? Like "ohohohohohohohoo hohoh hoooooo I think your lying right up the butt right now you dirty ass hoe."

This is gold. I can't wait for more. Please, more Siwon.

Nov 22, 2012 11:08 AM

Jul 2010
At first i was like "WTH am i doing here".. BUT seriously some comments are really funny. I think i read the whole fanfic just looking at this thread.
Nov 22, 2012 11:10 AM

Aug 2012
Han-yuu said:
At first i was like "WTH am i doing here".. BUT seriously some comments are really funny. I think i read the whole fanfic just looking at this thread.

Oh god, this girl has written 5 chapters, and i'm sure this is not the first thread she has made.

Nov 22, 2012 11:25 AM

Jul 2010
MysticalKites said:
Han-yuu said:

Oh god, this girl has written 5 chapters, and i'm sure this is not the first thread she has made.

I see, It does look like she knows this business very well and trying to make some name. I'm quite unaware of casual discussions/chat generally on this forum. as you can see my reaction in those commas.

but as someone mentioned. It maybe a part of sting operation. be careful.
Nov 22, 2012 11:57 AM

Sep 2012
Han-yuu said:
MysticalKites said:
Han-yuu said:

I see, It does look like she knows this business very well and trying to make some name. I'm quite unaware of casual discussions/chat generally on this forum. as you can see my reaction in those commas.

but as someone mentioned. It maybe a part of sting operation. be careful.

Yeah i'm a cop put your hands up and freeze ;D

UHHhH yeah really i'm not a cop you people are dumb they are too busy catching pedos in chatrooms talking about nasty stuff not on forums writing fanfic like I am. You people need to watch chris hansen more he oes that stuff where he goes to the house and arrests them
Nov 22, 2012 12:13 PM

Sep 2012
Okay guys I changed my signature banner do you like it? It is still a eunhyuk gif but it is not the kissy face one i think this one is really funny
Nov 22, 2012 12:45 PM

Jul 2010
KyandiKun said:

UHHhH yeah really i'm not a cop you people are dumb they are too busy catching pedos in chatrooms talking about nasty stuff not on forums writing fanfic like I am. You people need to watch chris hansen more he oes that stuff where he goes to the house and arrests them

oh no. don't do that. i don't watch anime for lolis or shotas.

ummm. you know, pedos on anime forums can be more dangerous than peoples in chatrooms. and i know, a policeman won't come out so easily. sting operations needs lots of patience to even listen to all trolls and whatnot. chris hansen missions are easier. tracking people on the net and getting them is not some easy job, you can even try writing some nasty fanfics. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nov 22, 2012 2:03 PM

Sep 2012
Han-yuu said:
KyandiKun said:

oh no. don't do that. i don't watch anime for lolis or shotas.

ummm. you know, pedos on anime forums can be more dangerous than peoples in chatrooms. and i know, a policeman won't come out so easily. sting operations needs lots of patience to even listen to all trolls and whatnot. chris hansen missions are easier. tracking people on the net and getting them is not some easy job, you can even try writing some nasty fanfics. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

what does that face mean
Nov 23, 2012 3:53 AM

Aug 2009
Nov 23, 2012 9:23 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
I want Gilbert Gottfried to read your stories.

who is that is thatvideo innaporpriate
Nov 23, 2012 9:30 AM

Aug 2009
KyandiKun said:

is thatvideo innaporpriate

How is it any different from your fanfic?NVM.Dont answer that.
Nov 23, 2012 9:41 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:

did you like my fanfic
Nov 23, 2012 9:56 AM

Aug 2009
KyandiKun said:
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:

did you like my fanfic
First you should ask if I read it.And no I didnt read it.But I know the content so unless you hire someone like Gottfried I wont give it a try.
Nov 23, 2012 10:10 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:

did you like my fanfic
First you should ask if I read it.And no I didnt read it.But I know the content so unless you hire someone like Gottfried I wont give it a try.

Well honestly you cant judge if you ould like if based on what other people have said i have 5 chapters out and i will admit some is better than others
Nov 23, 2012 10:10 AM

Oct 2012
Okay, I read it. Mostly because of how much MAL praises you, so I had to check out the hype for myself.

Besides the part of not being a fan of yaoi for my taste, I think you need to take considerate time in your fiction, revising, editing, etc. if you want to be taken seriously, regardless of what others consider to be serious literature. Otherwise, it feels like you just got two hands pressed to the keyboard and spilled the guts of what your brain told you to write on a whim.
What I mean is that, well, based on your About Me, you said you go to school in America, so I would assume you would put forth the effort to make attempts to spell correctly, as it's a huge distraction when reading every other word being misspelled. This is partly the reason some readers of your fiction are not fond of the reading here.
Also, try a different way of having your characters express themselves.
Typing in "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" with a million Y's feels as though I'm watching a Facebook chat take place and not real-life conversations.
Try to tackle that element a different way such as, "Hey!" Yuri said in a extravagant loud singer voice. You know something creative along those lines. The creativity comes from the vocabulary, not the letters themselves.
The story itself is hard for me to rate and review being that I said I'm not into that genre.

If you really have a love for writing, don't stop! Just polish it up is all. I know you're pretty young, but having interest in writing so early is sorta rare.
Best regards.
ShoryuNov 23, 2012 10:19 AM

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Nov 23, 2012 10:23 AM

Aug 2009
KyandiKun said:
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:

did you like my fanfic

Well honestly you cant judge if you ould like if based on what other people have said i have 5 chapters out and i will admit some is better than others
I read one small part of chapter4 was it?If everything before it was the bulid up for it or are similar then no...It doesnt matter if your writing is like Homer's or not I wont read them.
Nov 23, 2012 10:31 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:

did you like my fanfic

I read one small part of chapter4 was it?If everything before it was the bulid up for it or are similar then no...It doesnt matter if your writing is like Homer's or not I wont read them.

you shoul read chapters 1-3 and 5 pefore you judge me btw
Nov 23, 2012 10:42 AM

Oct 2012
KyandiKun said:

First impressions are everything when it comes to presentation and style.
I can tell you're very stubborn when it comes to feedback as if you're seeking positive raves for the fiction and don't see the benefits of taking criticism seriously.
That's not practical thinking.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Nov 23, 2012 12:17 PM

Mar 2012
KyandiKun said:

who is that

>2012
>Not knowing who Gilbert Gottfried is.

And as I've told you in our comments back and forth, your writing is still terrible and no, I won't be your friend.

These threads aren't even all that funny anymore.

That reading was amazing.
If I had money, I'd buy the shit out of it.
Negative-TravisNov 23, 2012 12:20 PM
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Nov 23, 2012 1:45 PM

Jun 2011
Negative-Travis said:
KyandiKun said:

who is that

>2012
>Not knowing who Gilbert Gottfried is.

And as I've told you in our comments back and forth, your writing is still terrible and no, I won't be your friend.

These threads aren't even all that funny anymore.

That reading was amazing.
If I had money, I'd buy the shit out of it.

shu up u baka kyandi-ku n i s a sugoi witer n u shud b kild for makin fun f hr

Well, getting back on the topic here, I just read all of the chapters of your fanfic and I do believe it was one of the worst erotic fan fics I've ever read. Also, pay more attention in English class.
Nov 23, 2012 2:39 PM
Mar 2012
As much as I feel an idiot for posting in the previous thread and actually take you seriously, I now will tell you to stop. Just stop writing, sharing it on MAL.

The joke was funny before, but nobody likes rape fanfic from a 14 year old "girl".
Nov 23, 2012 3:21 PM

Aug 2012
you know, i read one of the first threads about this, but this one's not as funny :/ i was expecting so much more from the mal community, this thread is kinda just dumb now.
Nov 23, 2012 5:26 PM

Aug 2009
KyandiKun said:
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:
ssjokg said:
KyandiKun said:

did you like my fanfic

I am not judging you.I dont like that kind of stories.Even if you are the best writer ever I wont read them.
Nov 23, 2012 5:26 PM

Mar 2012
FastWheels said:
Also, pay more attention in English class.

I've told her that more than once. She won't listen.

w7y7a7t7t said:
you know, i read one of the first threads about this, but this one's not as funny :/ i was expecting so much more from the mal community, this thread is kinda just dumb now.

I'd imagine it's because none of us are amused by the concept anymore.
We've done this what, 6 times now?
I know I'm getting bored with it.
Nov 23, 2012 5:31 PM

Sep 2012
Possibly the second best fic I have read ever.

10/10 deep meaning within the text deserves recognition.
Nov 23, 2012 5:46 PM

Mar 2012
Noinochi said:
Possibly the second best fic I have read ever.

10/10 deep meaning within the text deserves recognition.

You know she'll take that seriously, right?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» When did more women start to work than being houswifes in the USA? ( 1 2 )

Zack312 - Yesterday

89 by DigiCat »»
9 minutes ago

» Biggest life hot takes? ( 1 2 3 )

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 15

139 by LoveYourSmile »»
51 minutes ago

» Open Relationship ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

rrosicni - Oct 4, 2019

207 by LoveYourSmile »»
1 hour ago

» What do you think about the public transport in your country? ( 1 2 3 )

Sad - Apr 5

100 by Stomiks »»
1 hour ago

» UEFA Euro 2024 - General Discussion

dazedcowcow62 - Yesterday

14 by FZREMAKE »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.