Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 27, 2010 3:14 AM

Feb 2010
hilarious ep touma has no luck with girls :D
Nov 27, 2010 4:44 AM

Jun 2009
Damn, Seiri looks different, so hotter. ( °٢° ) Though her boob upgrade wasn't really needed.Oriana's as hot as she was so no complains here. ( °٢° )
So it covered like one and half chapter, i guess whole volume's gonna take about 3-4 episodes then.
OrochiPLNov 27, 2010 4:49 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 27, 2010 4:45 AM
Jul 2018
Inarius said:
Every time we make a post, a loli get's punched by Touma

XD Touma dieee
Nov 27, 2010 6:11 AM

Oct 2010
The only kiss that Touma received....... was just an accident. lol
Nov 27, 2010 6:15 AM
Jun 2008
Lefake said:

imagine breaker breakdown.

He is damn lucky that moment.

V hentai >.>"
MorningGloryNov 27, 2010 6:19 AM
Nov 27, 2010 6:18 AM

Sep 2009
Right...Time for some photoshopping

My body wasn't ready for the first pic, but it's ready for this one dammit

and the full view of course :3...dunno if it's considered NSFW, but I'll code the first pic in spoiler tag's as well

Nov 27, 2010 6:21 AM

Feb 2010
Confucius said:
Index reminds me of Gluttony from FMA lol

Now that you mention it, yes, there's a tiny resemblance. :D

DuroDeMatar said:

This was something unexpected. :D
Nov 27, 2010 6:25 AM

Sep 2009
in any case...Sairi wasn't supposed to have them that big :O (she was supposed to be Saten sized)....but I guess the anime will sell better on dvd/bluray if she does

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6101/1290856809126.jpg
Nov 27, 2010 6:39 AM

Feb 2008
Lefake said:

sure, it was accidental... but he's still quote lucky with that... getting a "kiss" instead of the usual bit...

Index in non-nun outfit makes her more moe... and' that's when i like her...

Inarius said:
in any case...Sairi wasn't supposed to have them that big :O (she was supposed to be Saten sized)....but I guess the anime will sell better on dvd/bluray if she does

then again, fanservice in anime would sell more if girls have bigger breasts..

but seriously, this is one of those rare times when i would actually get interested in large-breasted anime girls... :))
Nov 27, 2010 6:46 AM

Feb 2009
O hai Ayuzawa Misaki, since when did you get a boob upgrade? And where's Usui? Oh right, taking care of Last Order. So in this reality, Misaki is interested in Hinata? :3. Nah, just ignore me xD

This was a great episode. Lots of Misaka blushing, that new girl Seiri whom I've been dying to see since the OP showed her, that Oriana who seems to be really interesting, and some Index fanservice(it counts right?). Plus some spinning maid, Himegami, Komoe-sensei, Laura, Tsuchimikado and Styl and a little of Kuroko and Uiharu. Misaka's mom also looks great, too bad she has little time here.
And we get some shady business from the magic side in the science vicinity. I'm interested in how Touma will play in this 'war' that they're speaking of and the significance of the sword in it. Looks like we'll get some action next episode.
First time that I'm looking forward to another episode of Index since the season started.

But seriously, if Touma calls bumping in naked girls and falling in boobs misfortune, I wonder what good fortune is to him? ;)
Nov 27, 2010 6:49 AM
Jun 2008
agent535 said:

Inarius said:

then again, fanservice in anime would sell more if girls have bigger breasts..

but seriously, this is one of those rare times when i would actually get interested in large-breasted anime girls... :))
everything is bigger after Animated -.-"
Nov 27, 2010 6:51 AM

Sep 2009
belatkuro said:
But seriously, if Touma calls bumping in naked girls and falling in boobs misfortune, I wonder what good fortune is to him? ;)

getting laird with every girl he bumped into...I can't think of anything better than that XD
Nov 27, 2010 7:18 AM

Oct 2010
Inarius said:
belatkuro said:

getting laird with every girl he bumped into...I can't think of anything better than that XD
Having a harem to unload every day with a different girl. How about that? Oh! BTW looks like the episode attracted another nice article about it:
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/11/27/to-aru-oppai-service-episode/
Also Thomson the way she wear her pants kind of reminds of a girl IRL that did that, kind got a sexy feeling off of that so this anime episode with Thomson made me be reminded. Just being honest about partially how I felt about Thomson.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 27, 2010 8:05 AM

Oct 2009
Touma is really popular with girls. XD.
I'm looking forward to see the rest of the event and the winner school. Look forward to the winner of the bet.

Nov 27, 2010 9:24 AM

Jul 2010
That was quite the light-hearted episode. Glad to see the tournament is underway, and I'm looking forwards to seeing the winner of the bet (probably gonna be Touma, in a ridiculous manner). Either way, it's gonna be jokes.

There's also pretty excessive fanservice this time. The black-haired girl (repeatedly), Index, and the new mage...it really is a bit much. I didn't think this show was into impossibly-sized breasts, but I guess I was wrong =/

Not to mention, another one is added to Touma's ever-increasing harem.

The best part had to be Mikoto abducting Touma out of nowhere and leaving Index behind, and after that Kuroko's reaction. Always funny :D

Wonder what's gonna happen later regarding the sword and the mages. In any case, the tournament better not be suspended -__-
Nov 27, 2010 9:41 AM
Aug 2009
Lold at Fukiyose walking into what looked like a threesome with Touma, Index and the mini teacher. Touma calling that misfortune gives him a -1
Nov 27, 2010 9:44 AM

Aug 2008
Oho! I spy an indirect kiss between Touma and Mikoto. Gotta love Mikoto's vivid imagination.
Nov 27, 2010 9:56 AM
Dec 2007
belatkuro said:

That part is the the misfortune. The mistfortune is getting hit and mistreated after he bumps into naked girls and falls in boobs (or getting bitten or slapped after accidental kisses). The girls or think Touma is a pervert, what about that makes it good luck?

Nov 27, 2010 10:07 AM

Feb 2009
Leon-Gun said:
belatkuro said:
That part is the the misfortune. The mistfortune is getting hit and mistreated after he bumps into naked girls and falls in boobs (or getting bitten or slapped after accidental kisses). The girls or think Touma is a pervert, what about that makes it good luck?
Uh, that was a rhetorical question. I'm surprised someone answered it :))
Nov 27, 2010 10:20 AM

Jan 2010
Inarius said:
my body wasn't ready

I hope Touma beats the shit out of her
desolatoNov 28, 2010 5:07 AM
Ok™
Nov 27, 2010 10:27 AM

Nov 2007
I find Mikoto is much more likable and interesting when Touma is around. their b et was a nice touch. Fukiyose sure has some rather large boobs Touma got to see, he's building a harem?!

still find Index and the loli teacher pretty annoying but the rest was decent this time.
Nov 27, 2010 10:28 AM

Jun 2010
linnaes said:
That was quite the light-hearted episode. Glad to see the tournament is underway, and I'm looking forwards to seeing the winner of the bet (probably gonna be Touma, in a ridiculous manner). Either way, it's gonna be jokes.

There's also pretty excessive fanservice this time. The black-haired girl (repeatedly), Index, and the new mage...it really is a bit much. I didn't think this show was into impossibly-sized breasts, but I guess I was wrong =/

Not to mention, another one is added to Touma's ever-increasing harem.

The best part had to be Mikoto abducting Touma out of nowhere and leaving Index behind, and after that Kuroko's reaction. Always funny :D

Wonder what's gonna happen later regarding the sword and the mages. In any case, the tournament better not be suspended -__-

Best part of this arc is Tsuchimikado.
Nov 27, 2010 10:33 AM
Oct 2010
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the background when Touma meets Stiyl and Tsuchimikado?
Nov 27, 2010 11:25 AM

Jun 2008
Inarius said:
my body wasn't ready

My body is always ready.
Also i loved the new girls style of wearing her clothes.

Jrittmayer said:
Hmmm, is it just me or is the whole drama thing between Touma, Misaka etc more exciting than the actual plot ? (Whatever the plot may be XD)

Well for this episode it was because there was no plot since we were finished with the previews story. The plot barely started this episode and it's going to escalate from now on.

Well except the usual Index staff about food the other parts were kind of nice and the episode wasn't unpleasant.

BTW Mikoto looks like a little copy of her mother and i was kind of sad we didn't see more interaction with the parents.
desolatoNov 28, 2010 5:08 AM
Nov 27, 2010 12:16 PM

May 2009
lots of fanservice in this episode, looks like the plot is going to unravel next episode...i'm expecting a huge brawl in academy city
Nov 27, 2010 12:29 PM
Jan 2010
Remember when this show was good without having to resort to shitty fanservice every other scene? I don't. This is just laughable.
Nov 27, 2010 1:20 PM

Dec 2009
I didn't like episode 2-5 , but now Index 2 gets really good ^^

This Arc seems interesting and all the misaka moments already make this a win :)

4/5
yuno6.jpg
Nov 27, 2010 1:23 PM

Jun 2008
Confucius said:
Index reminds me of Gluttony from FMA lol

Except Gluttony is more likable than index....

Divine_Judgement said:
Remember when this show was good without having to resort to shitty fanservice every other scene? I don't. This is just laughable.

This show was never as good as you're probably remembering, of course the Accelerator and Mikoto arcs in Season 1 were the best, everything else seemed random and out of place.

Either way, I enjoyed the fanservice to this episode....I just don't want the INDEXFAGS to complain about how much "plot" and how "serious" this show really is.....IT'S NOT!!!
Nov 27, 2010 1:41 PM

May 2010
Anyone else really like Komoe Sensei...?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 27, 2010 1:42 PM

May 2010
Divine_Judgement said:

Yes, there are more fanservice in this season, sequels almost always fail, but it doesn't matter because this show is just is too fun to frown at.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 27, 2010 1:48 PM
Sep 2009
Misaka is so cute :D
Nov 27, 2010 1:48 PM

Jun 2010
Confucius said:
Divine_Judgement said:

Yes, there are more fanservice in this season, sequels almost always fail, but it doesn't matter because this show is just is too fun to frown at.

They're just rushing the LN to Anime adaptation a bit. Keep in mind if we go by the LN, we'll have a third season for sure for World War III. The show from this point on will start to get more serious and plot driven, so enjoy the fan service while it lasts. Index's biting habits are about to end, too.
Nov 27, 2010 2:04 PM

Apr 2010
It was a good episode for an intro to the arc, though it's a little letdown compared to ep7. My main gripe is that there wasn't much character development. Almost everyone got some showtime, but I don't feel like we learned much about the people. Or maybe not as much as we could've. Maybe Himegami could've been developed more, or Tsuchimikado's sister could've commented on Touma's girl-chasing habits.

On the bright side, there were some great moments, like seeing Touma's father fall into the same helping-women trap as Touma (and judging my his mother's response, that's where Touma gets it from). Misaka was fun too. I still think they could work in Saten in Uiharu scenes. Poor Kuroko in a wheelchair.

Touma accidentally not being bit by Index was a high point. The name "Stab Sword" was a real low point. I'm surprised they didn't squash together some Latin or French to give it a more interesting name. Also, too much fanservice, though I can't fault them too much for trying to boost ratings.
Nov 27, 2010 2:35 PM
Mar 2010
Misaka's mom = Makoto Kino (ok, her VA also voices Negi and her mother has Sailor Jupiter's voice. no wonder she controls electricity)

Touma's mom = Belldandy XD
Nov 27, 2010 2:53 PM

Jun 2009
Haha, love how easy he gets in trouble.

(way to much fan-service)...

Nov 27, 2010 6:20 PM

Aug 2010
Cheerleader Index? Eye candy :)
And some nice Mikoto x Touma development
Nov 27, 2010 7:09 PM

Oct 2010
Confucius said:
Yeah me! For her DFC and small size! We all have some loli desires, most of us.

Nov 27, 2010 9:09 PM

Oct 2009
HOT.
Touma building up a epic harem ^^;;

Oriana is by far the hottest :) But hot chicks always turn out to be villains ( T_T)

And need more ToumaXMisaka!

And anyone notice?
Nov 27, 2010 9:26 PM

Apr 2010
DeathReaper said:
And anyone notice?

yeah I noticed that too. It's always a good laugh to see see computer stuff animated.

Also, I didn't realize how long Laura Stewart's hair was... is she pulling a Samson reference or something?
Nov 27, 2010 10:17 PM

Sep 2009
Delicious fanservice in this episode i quite enjoyed the boobies alsooo That Thomson girl seems interesting can't wait to see what her powers are :)

Nov 27, 2010 11:59 PM

Nov 2007
Oriana Thompson is hot and by hot I mean daaaamn she's hot. Touma, you've got great taste there. Oh right, the episode. It was interesting. Lots of amusing moments this time. I didn't care much for.... whatever her name was with the extra big boobs. I had more to say but currently I can only think of Oriana's scenes.... ah well, back to daydreaming.
Nov 28, 2010 1:16 AM

Feb 2009
Sartaj said:
Confucius said:
Divine_Judgement said:

They're just rushing the LN to Anime adaptation a bit. Keep in mind if we go by the LN, we'll have a third season for sure for World War III. The show from this point on will start to get more serious and plot driven, so enjoy the fan service while it lasts. Index's biting habits are about to end, too.

I agree with that. For us who read the Light Novels, this is just the beggining of the show, from this now, we'll get more in the magic side, so Mikoto's role will become less important (for all the Mikotofags who believe this is still Railgun). And the other important girl of the next almost 10 novels, Itsuwa
will get full attention, at least until the next important girl, Leesar
appears.
monolithNov 28, 2010 1:22 AM
Nov 28, 2010 3:55 AM

Aug 2009
Sigh, it's certain. Index has also been hit by the fanservice storm.
Oh well. I guess JC Staff had no choice. They had to make SOME money after all the flops they made. (Kaichou, UraBoku, Ookami-san, Bakuman)
Nov 28, 2010 4:01 AM
Dec 2009
STM said:
Oh well. I guess JC Staff had no choice. They had to make SOME money after all the flops they made. (Kaichou, UraBoku, Ookami-san, Bakuman)

There's nothing wrong with Ookami-san and Bakuman.. i actually quite like them O.o

Anyway, great episeode, really loved it :)
Nov 28, 2010 4:11 AM

Aug 2009
I meant flop as in the show hasn't sold a lot of copies.
As of now, Bakuman is the least pre-ordered show of this season.
Ookami-san only sold about 1300 copies, which is absolutely pathetic.
Nov 28, 2010 4:57 AM

Jun 2009
STM said:
Oh well. I guess JC Staff had no choice.

Well, they only pretty faithfully adapted novel material. Except Seiri's boob upgrade, all fanservice shoots are taken from original material.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 28, 2010 5:33 AM
Nov 2009
good episode really but it felt a bit rushed though, can't wait for the next one
Nov 28, 2010 5:45 AM

Sep 2009
STM said:
Ookami-san only sold about 1300 copies, which is absolutely pathetic.
I pity the 1300 buyers.

Funny episode and Touma really does have a bad luck though it seemed like he was in heaven this episode XD

HAREM!
...no no to loli sensei.
Nov 28, 2010 8:47 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Confucius said:

Plus she drinks and smokes which appeals to some people, I would have a drink with her.

Then give her the time of her life when she's drunk

Nov 28, 2010 9:33 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Confucius said:
Plus she drinks and smokes which appeals to some people, I would have a drink with her.Then give her the time of her life when she's drunk
I agree with you on that one and to add to that she can prover her age to be over 18 so all in all a pleasant appearance in this series.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

237 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

175 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

136 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

139 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 26, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.