Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 5, 2021 7:00 AM
May 2020
Truniht is one crafty hooligan. hate the guy
Apr 8, 2021 4:40 AM
Jan 2015
out of all the episodes, this one i did not liked so well.

1. MC is not handling that political shit head Truniht properly. He knew is the cause of all cancer in the alliance and yet he is allowing it. If he really love his nation, he should do anything in his power to stop him.

2. That scumbag politician Truniht again used MC for his own image, immediate handshake and photoshoot. MC should be aware of this and should not let this happen. Atleast publicly shame this shithead.

3. Refugees are not guest. They should not be handled like one and specially do not give them gun. Explanation given by MC to trust that guy was just lame.
May 7, 2021 3:47 PM

Feb 2012
2021 Rewatch

Yang may not have known it was Athurt Lynch who was the POW instigator sent by Reinhard, but he guessed correctly that the flames of rebellion in the FPA were fanned by Reinhard.

Using the the flawed Artemis Necklace that Fezzan sold to Castrop... Yang is using ice ships like Arle Heinessen used in the novel's prologue to escape the empire. Using something inspired by what the FPA founder did against the NSMC is so poetic.

Job Trunicht is opportunist as hell. Seeing the zealots in the NSMC losing popularity, he goes for the zealots at the Terraist Church instead.

Merkatz makes his defection to the FPA.
Fortress_MaximusMay 9, 2021 12:38 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 16, 2021 2:32 AM

Jun 2020
merkatz still sus
Dec 18, 2021 9:27 AM
Nov 2020
I guess the good thing about Democracy in the Alliance is that the people CHOOSE to go with mediocrity rather than being FORCED.
Apr 7, 2022 4:52 PM

Dec 2007
yang is surely funny character. one moment he's making such big speech about political corruption and how the coup de'ta is worse than previously. later he regrets to save truniht.
but now seriously, does yang seriously gonna let the previous government situation to come back to itself? i want him to make some revolution.

i feel merkatz didn't finish being loyal to the empire. something is fishy to me.
Jun 13, 2022 6:20 PM

Jan 2011
iil assume that the reason the Empire cant use light speed proyectiles to destroy Iserlohn Fortress is due to the size of the Corridor making it impossible for proyectiles to reach such speeds, still that wouldnt explain why not use them on the fortresses that the Noble Coalition were using
Nov 15, 2022 1:46 PM

May 2018
Merkatz about to retire in a beach with his comrades xD
Jan 5, 2023 11:57 PM

Aug 2018
And so Greenhill and his coup falls and is viewed as absolute failure, him being shot is better than suicide to say the least, now that Yang has taken back full control, wonder how will he allow things to go,

Truniht is pathetic here, with such a shamefull attempt to do another crappy political campaign heavily including Yang's victory, glad that Yang disliked this heavily and finaly made an acquintance with Merkatz that looks really promising.

Nice episode in general
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 100 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 6, 2008

82 by ryzxgum »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 99 Discussion ( 1 2 )

58 by ryzxgum »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 98 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

136 by ryzxgum »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 55 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 31, 2008

83 by ELuck42 »»
Yesterday, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 5, 2008

63 by ryzxgum »»
Yesterday, 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.