Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 9, 2010 12:01 AM

Jun 2010
Vcruzer said:
You guys I really doubt it's the end for Alois and Claude. I mean they're still in the OP, yes?

This is just a theory..

Maybe the OP will switch off every other episode.

Also, maybe Alois and Claude are side characters like Grell.

i kind of agree. i think the op will stay how it is now for the rest of the season.
now that everyone's back i think this bit with grell and people bursting into flames is going to begin to bring the trancy's into the mix. i really have this feeling of old ties between the two families. viscount druitt was really close with the late mr. trancey too...
Jul 9, 2010 12:35 AM

Dec 2008
I have the feeling...that this season...chronologically happens after the "Jack the Ripper Arc" and before the end of Season 1....this willbe a nice way to explain things....

obviously, I need the subs to know what exactly happens in this episode...

but..yeah the preview shows Grell setting people on fire and Ciel's memories about Madam red...which is making me guess that Ciel may have a grudge against Grell??...and thus, back up my theory that this season happens before the ending of Season 1...because, it was really strange that Ciel could stand the sight of Grell after killing his aunt..in season 1, after the whole incident...(maybe I m wrong..O_o)

Anyone agrees?? disagrees??
Jul 9, 2010 12:48 AM

Nov 2009
DKCesia said:
I have the feeling...that this season...chronologically happens after the "Jack the Ripper Arc" and before the end of Season 1....this willbe a nice way to explain things....

but..yeah the preview shows Grell setting people on fire and Ciel's memories about Madam red...which is making me guess that Ciel may have a grudge against Grell??...and thus, back up my theory that this season happens before the ending of Season 1...because, it was really strange that Ciel could stand the sight of Grell after killing his aunt..in season 1, after the whole incident...(maybe I m wrong..O_o)

Oh my lord you have a point here.

This could all be just stuff in the past they decided to add in.
Jul 9, 2010 1:03 AM

Feb 2010
Maybe this time they'll try to follow the manga. It was stupid to finish Lau off in season 1. I believe in the manga he is still very much alive.
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif
Jul 9, 2010 3:03 AM

Jul 2010
gah I can't wait for the subs. T-T does anyone know what time they will be online?
Jul 9, 2010 4:22 AM

Jul 2010
DKCesia said:

In season 1, there was an instant where Sebastian asked Ciel if he wanted to take care of his revenge on Greil (the episodes about Drozell).

I'm not sure if Grell is the one actually putting people on fire. If he could, he would've used those skills to kill people instead of using his chainsaw or scissors.

I feel that the fire may relate to Alois. Didn't he say that in that the people who were in that village died in a fire? In a way, it can relate to Ciel aswell since his trauma also started from a fire, however his probelms should have been solved unless this episode really is a flashback episode.Maybe they're showing the scenes about how Alois and Ciel meet before Ciel's death, before going back to after Ciel revival?
Jul 9, 2010 4:53 AM

Oct 2008
Umm this episode was AWFUL!

Really can they explain what happened after the ending of episode 1?

New OP animation isn't that great either.

Also Lau and Ranmao...

But at least Grell and Undertaker will be back.
Jul 9, 2010 5:04 AM
Aug 2009
I want three things.

1. An explanation for what the heck happened last episode. Soon, please.

2. Circus arc. There is no excuse for not including it.

3. Murder mystery arc. It should be ending in the manga soon, so they can definitely include it.

That is all.
Jul 9, 2010 5:11 AM
Jul 2010
i hate episode 2
because i hate elizabeth haha
Jul 9, 2010 5:11 AM

Jul 2010
DKCesia said:

that wont work, cuz of the ring.

ciel gave it away ep 22 or 23, and i guess the man sold it to the Trancy's. and sebastian went there to get it back x3
Jul 9, 2010 7:53 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly this episode was quite boring.
I see that Elizabeth hasn't changed and is still as obnoxious as ever.
The one that saved the episode was Lau.
I miss Alois :/
Jul 9, 2010 8:12 AM
Jun 2010
I think that episode was great <3 I love new OP~
And at end of opening i think this was not blood but rose petals, so Sebby and Ciel will not die~
And, CielxElizabeth is cute pairing, but i will wait for AloisxCiel <3
I think Alois with Claude will be rival for Ciel and Sebastian :3
And Undertaker will come back in next episode~! <3
So, i'll wait for english sub, and next for polish, and next for episode 3 <3~ It's all~

and sorry for my bad English :3'
Jul 9, 2010 9:06 AM

Aug 2008
I am upset about the lack of pyschotic shota in this episode. So boring without him. Listening to Ciel without subs made me realise just how boring he is. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually thought "Oh god would you shut up already." while Ciel was talking. And now that I think about it, I've never really thought of Ciel as interesting, it's always been "But he's soooo cute!"

At least Alois was interesting to listen to. (Ole!)

Ciel, I am disappoint.
Jul 9, 2010 9:12 AM

Oct 2008
Tokunaga said:

This. His laugh and his scream are also awesome.
Give us Alois back!
Jul 9, 2010 9:18 AM

Feb 2010
shadowsword said:
Tokunaga said:

Give us Alois back!

I third this. I will disapointed if Alois is not in the next episode.
Jul 9, 2010 9:27 AM

Aug 2008
synaesthesia said:
shadowsword said:
Tokunaga said:

Give us Alois back!

I third this. I will disapointed if Alois is not in the next episode.
I used to like Ciel, but after seeing Alois as the main character I really don't want to go back to listening to Ciel for another 20-something episodes. D,:
But if they do the circus arc I think I'll survive.
I don't think Alois will be in episode 3. >:
Jul 9, 2010 10:48 AM

Feb 2010
I still like Ciel, but I want Alois to be the star of this season. I hope they do the Circus Arc too. I think the next episode will probably just be reintroducing the shinigami. Moar Grell is good, but I want moar Alois too :/
Jul 9, 2010 11:06 AM

Apr 2009
OH. I see Elizabeth. I wish I could unsee. Her character design perfectly matches how annoying her personality is.
Jul 9, 2010 11:24 AM
Feb 2010
Can someone post when they find subs? I really want to understand the long bits of un-action-filled parts that were too fast to catch. I understood most of it, but some of the words were way over my head.
Jul 9, 2010 11:35 AM
Jul 2009
hikoghert said:
OH. I see Elizabeth. I wish I could unsee. Her character design perfectly matches how annoying her personality is.

That and the fact that she has the same VA as Yamada from B Gata H Kei doesn't help =/
Jul 9, 2010 12:00 PM

Oct 2009
I need more Alois, not Lizzy. Oh please.
Jul 9, 2010 12:24 PM

Sep 2009
Still no subs?

And how come that Ciel doesn't hold a grudge against Lau, I mean, didn't they fight and try to kill each other in the final eps of season 1? *curios*
Jul 9, 2010 12:24 PM

Apr 2010
Nia9001 said:
I need more Alois, not Lizzy. Oh please.

This.
Alois ;_;
Jul 9, 2010 1:16 PM

Jul 2010
subs not out yet?
Jul 9, 2010 1:22 PM

Nov 2009
I'm kind of missing Alois too now that I think about it.

Still love Ciel to pieces but man.. I really hope Alois makes an appearance again soon.
Jul 9, 2010 1:29 PM

Mar 2009
oh, I kind of just drop by to say that I almost came when I saw Grell in the OP.
f♥♥k yeah.

I wish my english was better ._.
Jul 9, 2010 1:33 PM

Jan 2010
O___O
When I saw Grell in the opening I DIED. GREEEELL <3<3<3
Jul 9, 2010 2:48 PM

Nov 2007
Still no subs? :/ It's Saturday already... I thought they would be faster this week.
Jul 9, 2010 3:16 PM

Jul 2009
-sigh-
must not complain about no subs ....... must not complain about no subs... repeat ect... repeat....
it's almost painful.... ;~;
Jul 9, 2010 4:11 PM

Aug 2009
OhMyGrell! 5/5 for this episode simply for confirming that we shall be getting more of Grell's beautiful insanity!
Amusing episode, not as good as the first though. It made me want to eat Eaton Mess xD

I wish people wouldn't come on this thread just to say 'where iz subs' Seriously, patience is a virtue. A virrrrrtue.

Next episode title is written 'Prostitute-Butler' xDxDxD
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Jul 9, 2010 4:16 PM

Dec 2007
Really want Alois and Claude sooner in the next episodes. I love them from the first episode <3

So, does anyone know why Sebastian revived Ciel? or is it still part of the mystery..
sarah7Jul 9, 2010 4:21 PM
Jul 9, 2010 4:30 PM

Aug 2009
Couldn't resist 'capping this

And I love when Grell kisses the Sebas-chan doll <3
PheefaJul 9, 2010 4:33 PM
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Jul 9, 2010 5:20 PM
Feb 2010
Pheefa said:

XD Love it!
Jul 9, 2010 6:04 PM

Jun 2009
subs isn't release yet. )):
Jul 9, 2010 6:09 PM

Dec 2008
Chiroyu said:
DKCesia said:

that wont work, cuz of the ring.

ciel gave it away ep 22 or 23, and i guess the man sold it to the Trancy's. and sebastian went there to get it back x3

I am going to be honest, I really don't know what happened to Ciel's ring on Season I...so, I am going to trust you on this one...and agree with you (keeping my hopes up that this new season is not b4 the end of Season I).
Maybe these next episodes will be something like what kurofreak said:

kurofreak said:

In season 1, there was an instant where Sebastian asked Ciel if he wanted to take care of his revenge on Greil (the episodes about Drozell).

I'm not sure if Grell is the one actually putting people on fire. If he could, he would've used those skills to kill people instead of using his chainsaw or scissors.

I feel that the fire may relate to Alois. Didn't he say that in that the people who were in that village died in a fire? In a way, it can relate to Ciel aswell since his trauma also started from a fire, however his probelms should have been solved unless this episode really is a flashback episode.Maybe they're showing the scenes about how Alois and Ciel meet before Ciel's death, before going back to after Ciel revival?

So, maybe the next arc is going to be about how Alois and Ciel meet b4 ep 1 C:
Jul 9, 2010 6:36 PM

Jun 2010
why are all the spanish sub sites so much faster than english? ughhhhhh.
Jul 9, 2010 6:52 PM

Dec 2008
ikaofmon said:
why are all the spanish sub sites so much faster than english? ughhhhhh.

Really?? where??
Jul 9, 2010 7:40 PM

Nov 2009
Wtf? They sub SPANISH before English?

I'm not racist I swear but that just seems so weird to me.
Jul 9, 2010 7:46 PM

Jun 2010
spanish subs were up first last time too.
Jul 9, 2010 7:54 PM

Dec 2008
thnk you ikaofmon <3
well.... the spanish subs helped for the episode and preview...but they dont say anything about the whole "Ciel waking up who knows when...or how"
Hope next episode Hell breaks lose with Grell bwhahahaha and it does seem like the fire has to do with psychological individual truma which makes people see stuff and burn......yeap
Jul 9, 2010 7:56 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm, that was pretty interesting, i liked the scene with Ciel and Elizabeth in the river.

So they broke the dam and put the riverside in it's original state, which resulted in the discovery of the white deer...

Also, the OP, at the very end of it, that kinda startled me haha. It looked quite graphic at first glance. Eh anyways, OP's always have lots of weird things going on in them that don't necessarily ever happen in the show. So it's still too early to tell.

Jul 9, 2010 8:10 PM

Sep 2008
Pheefa said:

who is the other on the right side?? it looked like alois. Is that alois??
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Jul 9, 2010 8:11 PM

Jun 2009
kataru said:
Pheefa said:

Yes I believe it is

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 9, 2010 8:16 PM

Jun 2010
kataru said:
Pheefa said:

nope! sorry. it's me. i'm blonde haired, blue eyed. i stole ciel.

i've really been thinking about this, and i'm hoping this episode was all a dream. i've watched it three times in japanese and can't decide if i liked it or not.

though i totally drooled seeing sebastian smile.
Jul 9, 2010 9:06 PM

Jul 2010
Sebastian's smmmillllleeee. XD;
='D I just had too screenshot it.

Jul 9, 2010 9:34 PM

Sep 2009
ShounenAi said:
PS: At the end of the OP, I think it is hinted that Ciel is gonna die again! D: Along with Sebastian this time! Dx Noooooooo!!
If the producers do that people will start dying very soon out of depression.

kurofreak said:
I feel that the fire may relate to Alois. Didn't he say that in that the people who were in that village died in a fire?
But the corpses didnt look burnt at all though the remains of the village shows signs of fire...lord this is so confusing.

What is Ranmao and Lau doing in this season? They are supposed to be dead/they are never supposed to show themselves in front of Ciel after the whole fight with Sebastian.

I believe this episode is before the whole London fire incident of 1st season beacause Ciel didnt look at all surprised when Lau and Ranmao appeared.How is his mansion/London totally normal after the apocalyptic hell...maybe not apocalyptic but it sure was hell.

Need subs immediately.Its wierd how the subs are being delayed while all the other shows are subbed on time.

Don't think they will bring Madam Red back but maybe the scene shows Ciel remembering her.

SebastianXCiel and AloisXCalude are pretty much like the opposite of eachother.

Where is Alois and Claude?

Grell!♥ Grell!♥ Grell is back!♥

@the above screenshot.......awwww Sebastian's smile shows how much he loves Ciel.
Jul 10, 2010 12:12 AM

Nov 2009
SEBASTIAN. <333

Js.

Again.

xD
Jul 10, 2010 12:58 AM

Jun 2010
since there's still no sub i found a realllly great translation!

http://lieselope.blogspot.com/
Jul 10, 2010 1:02 AM

Nov 2009
ikaofmon said:
since there's still no sub i found a realllly great translation!

http://lieselope.blogspot.com/

Awesome! Thanks! <333
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.