Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Yesterday, 8:23 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Piromysl
Seriously, this show has only one type of villain. And they are making them so cartoonishly evil, edgy and disgusting, that I just can't take it seriously.
@Piromysl
One type of villain ? Did you forget Vicius ?
Yesterday, 9:38 AM
Jul 2024
Súper emocionante e impactado me dejó con ganas de ver más, estoy disfrutando mucho este anime tengo confianza en que será un éxito.
Yesterday, 10:17 AM

Jul 2022
I've gotten used to the CGI, but that doesn't improve things. The only significant aspect in the story is the golden-eyed monsters and the experience gained by those from the other world when they kill them. There's not much else to comment on, as this episode didn't have anything particularly important.
Yesterday, 12:27 PM

Jan 2008
I find it pretty funny how generic all the male characters have been and then most of the female characters we see are basically wearing pasties or the skimpiest outfit. Like all the throwaway bad guys have wanted to sexually assault the female lead but given her attire, it's not a surprise.

The show's been an absolute joke and the ps2 animations have only become more abundant. They're not even trying to animate the throwaway bad guys anymore.
Yesterday, 12:41 PM
Oct 2022
A new teammate arrived!

Mimori Touka can fulfill his mission faster having Seras Ashrain (The former princess knight of Neah’s kingdom) by his side.

I am really sure Mimori-kun can find the right person to interpret the scroll of forbidden magic. There is a secret that could make him the best hero if it’s revealed. The monster Mimori’s searches for also plays a huge role.

The Eye of Dragon Celiach is a valuable thing, but Mimori is not interested in it.
Yesterday, 4:40 PM

Jul 2015
groudonvert said:
@Piromysl

Vain, comically, Irredemably evil without any depth and just evil for no reason? Yeah, it's the same thing. Gender doesn't make much of a difference.

10 hours ago
Jun 2024
Is this an isekai world where its defining characteristic is that everyone is a rapist?

Ep1 was cringey enough and now it happened again. I guess the writers had to try and make the bad guys hatable so we wouldn't think the MC is a serial killer (could be)

Even the inn keeper seemed like he had his elderly mother locked up in the basement for... reasons...

Anyway, other than it being a rape isekai it's an interesting story. The 3D shots aren't noticeable to me and the slime isn't too annoying with it's puu poos yet (might be by ep 3).

At least we haven't had any tentacle monsters(yet)

I'm a sucker for dungeon crawlers so in that regard LLLEETTTSSSS. GGGGGOOOOO!
9 hours ago
Jun 2021
Reply to Piromysl
groudonvert said:
@Piromysl

Vain, comically, Irredemably evil without any depth and just evil for no reason? Yeah, it's the same thing. Gender doesn't make much of a difference.
@Piromysl
Oh you're able to know how she is with 2 episodes ?
So can you explain why she summons Heroes, if she's so commically evil without any depth ? ^^ She summons heroes just for the fun or because she loves doing pointless things just because she's evil ? ^^
Or you can explain why she's making herself look as a gentle and caring Goddess ?
Or you could explain why she doesn't send rapists in a dungeon where she says criminals are sent to be disposed of ?

And I can go on like this. Vicius is a well written antagonist (small spoiler Light Novel)
9 hours ago
Jun 2021
Reply to funcfish
Is this an isekai world where its defining characteristic is that everyone is a rapist?

Ep1 was cringey enough and now it happened again. I guess the writers had to try and make the bad guys hatable so we wouldn't think the MC is a serial killer (could be)

Even the inn keeper seemed like he had his elderly mother locked up in the basement for... reasons...

Anyway, other than it being a rape isekai it's an interesting story. The 3D shots aren't noticeable to me and the slime isn't too annoying with it's puu poos yet (might be by ep 3).

At least we haven't had any tentacle monsters(yet)

I'm a sucker for dungeon crawlers so in that regard LLLEETTTSSSS. GGGGGOOOOO!
@funcfish
Not every characters are rapist. I already talked about Vicius, but Civit Garland doesn't seem to be a rapist either. He looks like he's more interested to fight Seras since (in his eyes) she was able to defeat the Holy Walkers.
6 hours ago

Aug 2019
Can they make the animation only CGI? The animation that always changes is annoying and the character who talks nonsense a lot is very annoying.
JeruKs2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Jun 2021
Reply to JeruKs
Can they make the animation only CGI? The animation that always changes is annoying and the character who talks nonsense a lot is very annoying.
@JeruKs
The MC who speaks a lot has nothing to do with the CGI lol
2 hours ago

Aug 2019
Reply to groudonvert
@JeruKs
The MC who speaks a lot has nothing to do with the CGI lol
@groudonvert It's just my broken english lmao
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The animation

-Flaky- - Jul 25

26 by FuzzyRabbitz »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4

151 by groudonvert »»
Yesterday, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18

78 by groudonvert »»
Jul 23, 11:34 AM

» So basically Arifureta 2.0?

Zakku- - Jun 18

27 by CheliosX »»
Jul 22, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 11

154 by KANLen09 »»
Jul 20, 3:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.