Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 28, 7:36 AM
Jan 2022
ok so now we know which direction this anime is heading and personally I like it, it's a new take on how other world humans are send to be heros but after the demon lord died they became villain and took the place from him and started ruling the isakai world themselves... the oldy issue from me is animation it could be better come on its a isekai show it has to, will stick around and give it time to show it's potential....
Jul 29, 2:51 AM

May 2022
Reply to Pieromysl
I really like it, when Yuuki Aoi is voicing dark skinned, horned girls.
@Piromysl She sounds amazing as usual. She really makes the characters even more compelling. Love her. Incidentally the Dragon Gal's design is excellent.
Jul 30, 11:24 AM

Apr 2013
Comedy really has become a bit stale in this show. I also don't really feel the MC, he's weird.
Jul 30, 10:24 PM

Oct 2023
Kotaro scene is insanely hilarious here. Surely an S-tier character in my Summer 2024 Tierlist!
Aug 8, 2:42 PM

Aug 2019
The otherworlders are giving humans even more rep lol
Aug 8, 7:42 PM

Oct 2022
An Elf, Cat girl, and now potentially some Dragussy? damn this man cannot stop Winning when he's trying so hard to Lose.
Aug 9, 10:37 PM
Sep 2023
Watching a promising anime idea be ruined by romantic cliches and fanservice is disappointing. The emphasis on the side characters’ devotion to the main character for no apparent reason weakens the plot. The presence of cringeworthy scenes and the show’s attempt to appeal to specific demographics – be it fans of “neko” or “milf” characters – weakens the show even further. It would be much better if the narrative could be told without having to rely on these stunts.

Also I'm growing increasingly tired of the predictable formula in many anime shows: introduce a male protagonist, and shortly after he is surrounded by a group of sexually suggestive women. Whether it is an elf with large facial features or an underage girl with an unrealistic silhouette, or a half-human, half-animal creature, the pattern is the same and it is also difficult to describe all this while remaining professional so yeah

Aug 10, 3:54 AM

Oct 2022
That bottle of poison scene got me laughing too hard !

Also, its no surprise Annette has such a bad opinion of Other Worlders if the one she bought into their world is a black shit that is also a rap star. Literally nobody likes those guys! Their death would be a blessing for people's ears!
UndefeatedBahamut
Aug 13, 3:29 PM

May 2015
You'd think getting turned into a donut would leave more of an impact on Sensei. Nope too depressed! So much so that it even scared away Waldelia after being the one to punch a hole in him His vibe is too much for people.
Aug 13, 7:33 PM

Oct 2017
So demon lord was defeated and now his daughter is the one taken his place. I wonder if she'll join sensei's party. Some other heroes and they are trash. That guy seems to have mind control sort of power? Even the one who defeated the demon lord didn't seem like any good.
Aug 14, 12:26 AM
Jan 2023
Marinate1016 said:
Annette is so damn cute lol. Really love her design and personality. Poor thing almost fainted when Tama said Sacchan might be Dazai’s lover.. if only she knew.

So for one reason or another, otherworlders don’t seem to have a good reputation in this world which begs the question why they keep summoning them and using them as heroes if they hate them so much. I mean whether it’s the new dark elf mommy waifu Waldelia or Ysha, Dazai and co couldn’t catch a break today. I did love how Dazai was able to weird out Waldelia so much that she just retreated. She ain’t never seen anyone that crazy 💀

Dazai drinking poison because he was TOO healthy after getting healed had me cracking up

Poor Annette finding out their journey might get cut short because of that old dark lord being defeated and Dazai hasn’t even written about her in his journal 😭

On second thought, I see why they might dislike otherworlders if Suzuki and Kotaro are the average ones.. but they need to start vetting these people better lmao. Giving random losers from earth cheat skills can’t be a recipe for success. Can’t wait for next ep to see how Dazai will handle this.

Well, 'bout the summoning thing: they kinda have to do that, 'cause they don't get usefull skills like the heroes. Best magic I've seen till now was heal xD
Also, totally agree with the rest, hella funny ^^
Aug 16, 9:01 PM
Jun 2024
it howed that he mght be him
Aug 16, 9:03 PM
Oct 2023
It was a good episode with really great design and events.
Welcome, my dear brother, to your home
Aug 20, 9:48 AM
Nov 2018
The "I can fix him" simulator.
Aug 31, 10:34 PM

Jun 2024
Waldelia is a fearsome opponent.
Sensei is more fearsome though.
We will most likely see her again.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 21, 8:24 PM
May 2023
Good episode, what a cute pet, although to perform a task we already see that it is useless haha
It is false when they say that the protagonist does not have an ability, his ability is to connect with people who are on the path of darkness or at least that is what it seems like.
It seems like the others sent to this world were disappointing and now they want to take over the world hahaha, that would be something we would do.
Sep 23, 11:36 AM

May 2020
He wanna die so bad that he just can't seem to die lol. That dark lord or whatever has a trauma to deal with after this xD

The unreasonable hate for other worlders was starting getting a bit annoying, but now I can truly see why that priest was claiming such claims. Those two goons need to be fucked up.
Sep 24, 5:01 PM

Jun 2022
they ended on a cliffhanger , one more then

Sep 26, 12:14 PM
Jul 2019
a japanese rapper has appeared
Sep 28, 1:30 PM

Feb 2015
First, the opening song is forgettable. ED average at best.

As for the plot, I sense a 'foreigners (Westerners, so far) and their influence in Japan' as parallel to 'Other Worlders and their notoriously lacking character' (abuse of power, arrogance, boasting, materialism, etc.) after the transfer to the Isekai. The obvious American mulatto having the skill to produce endless gold coins while rapping was more than a hint of America's monetary system controlled by Jews and the American obsession with money as marker for purpose and success.

In the grander context of Osamu Dazai being a vehement critic of modernity (a Western phenomenon) to the point of implying one has to off himself if he has to live in modernity (especially true for those with aristocratic values) the jab at vulgar and base American behavior fits nicely.

The twist of the Demon Lord being dead, and 'now humans from our world are the villains' shines the light on an important aspect almost always ignored in Isekai anime: Evil in the Isekai world rarely reaches the petty and narrow-minded levels of evil of our world, whether the commonplace or rare varieties. So that even the Demon Lord's daughter pales in comparison to your average gamer who gets access to real power.

The MC's 'special trait' doesn't convince me though. A pattern of behavior backed up by a defiant nihilism that draws out the real will of his opposite. "If nothing is true, why should I care about your modern values. Just do what you want, you animal." And without a real alternative to transcend modernity, and Japanese aristocracy disintegrating, his suicidal tendencies explain themselves. I would be surprised if they manage to reduce such a complex real-world context to fit the Isekai template. I will watch them try though.
Oct 3, 5:22 PM

Jul 2023
an okay episode. looks like other worlders have a bad reputation
Oct 4, 6:56 AM
May 2024
The fact the MC had his dying chance but had it slip through his fingers. I do enjoy the fact the people who came into the world aren't all heroes and if anything with it already being established they're mostly self interested with seeing to the effect.

I kind of saw it coming a mile away the dark lord was already dead and it was only a matter of fact that the main character would have people who hate the other world beings.

One other thing I do really like is the main character makes it clear he's self interested and he's not pretending to be trying to help people out of any kindness and sure enough he's being given money like it's nothing.

That being said I don't really care for the other characters still outside of the main character and I really don't like the blonde one, the fact she is smart enough to see the others are selfish but not this main character is bizarre.

I would understand if it was made more clear the character went out of his way to do good or something akin to that but still yeah... regardless I like this only for the humor still.
Oct 10, 12:50 PM
Aug 2019
I love the shape of the new Elf girl's boobs. Big beautiful , bouncy bounce, buxom !

(Sorry if I come of as hentai. I believe honesty is the best policy. I love her shape of oppai. )
Oct 10, 12:51 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to Scootboi
Tama is the most attractive cat girl i've ever seen the 20k+ episodes of anime I've watched, the thirst is real

5/5
@Scootboi Your pro pic girl is better.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27

119 by myhobi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 30

78 by Duhmemegod »»
Yesterday, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24

73 by TechOtaku »»
Yesterday, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10

35 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Oct 16, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17

71 by Eva_PhoenixAnime »»
Oct 16, 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.