New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 15, 8:54 PM
May 2012
No because I consider this being a weeb
HikinekomoriJul 16, 5:56 AM
Jul 15, 9:00 PM

Jun 2016
I prefer the term "Japanimation Connoisseur" or "JC" for short.
Jul 15, 9:06 PM

Feb 2014
People should stop thinking that terms are "set in stone": They read one time on the internet that "Otaku" and "Weeaboo" were derogatory terms and think that it still stands.
"Otaku" has lost most of it's derogatory connotations in Japan and is pretty much a normal word there. Here in the west we stopped using it because it became correlated with cringe people.

"Weeb" is the same thing, and I say this as someone who was been self-indentifying with the term for more than a decade, even when it still had negative connotations: The term was used ironically SO MUCH (Same thing with the term "degenerate") that it has lost all weight and now is simply a synonym for "otaku" that most people might not even know was someday considered offensive.
Jul 15, 10:43 PM

Feb 2018

Do you consider yourself a weeb?

More of a Dogged, Hardcore OTAKU Veteran... with a fairly selective, long-range Viewpoint in my general sense of Fandom;

Jul 15, 10:47 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
I would rather be called a weeb than an otaku.
Jul 15, 10:56 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to thewiru
People should stop thinking that terms are "set in stone": They read one time on the internet that "Otaku" and "Weeaboo" were derogatory terms and think that it still stands.
"Otaku" has lost most of it's derogatory connotations in Japan and is pretty much a normal word there. Here in the west we stopped using it because it became correlated with cringe people.

"Weeb" is the same thing, and I say this as someone who was been self-indentifying with the term for more than a decade, even when it still had negative connotations: The term was used ironically SO MUCH (Same thing with the term "degenerate") that it has lost all weight and now is simply a synonym for "otaku" that most people might not even know was someday considered offensive.
@thewiru
As far as im aware otaku was never inherently degogatory in Japan it just is certain otaku were and still are annoying and anime otaku were thought to be insane. Currently it is train otaku that are hated because of nuisances they cause
Jul 15, 11:17 PM

Oct 2021
I wouldn't consider myself a weeb, but the only subjects I can talk about are anime and football (soccer for the americans). I tend to struggle to talk about other other subjects quite often. That's why you won't see me talking that much irl.
Jul 15, 11:21 PM

May 2018
"Do you consider yourself a weeb?"

No, I am only an anime addict.
Jul 15, 11:51 PM

Nov 2012
Sure, but I don't wish to be Japanese and don't flaunt my love for Japanese media in public
Jul 16, 12:05 AM

Feb 2009
Reply to thewiru

@thewiru Who is "we" there are many people who use the term Otaku because western otaku are much different than the Japanese version, and whether its "cringe" so you say or not is just based on personal opinions, it is in fact not "cringe"
Jul 16, 12:20 AM

Feb 2014
Reply to traed
@thewiru
As far as im aware otaku was never inherently degogatory in Japan it just is certain otaku were and still are annoying and anime otaku were thought to be insane. Currently it is train otaku that are hated because of nuisances they cause
@traed

I've heard many conflicting origins for the term, one coming from a trusted source of mine being that "otaku" was a very antiquated japanese pronoun, and that the otaku were called that way for also being antiquated (It also came with a story that felt extremely apocryphal of "There was once an event, nobody knew each-other's name, so they just just referred to one another with "otaku""
Another origin (That also felt quite apocryphal) was that it came from "お宅" (My house) because they didn't leave their homes very much.

Personally, I believe that the term indeed began as neutral, but became stigmatized for a small period due to "The Otaku Killer", people informed themselves from old news and began referencing one another in a cycle.

[T]he mass media decried him as an “otaku,” a word that had come to be used to identify certain types of manga and anime fans. In the mass media coverage, however, otaku came to mean those with an “unhealthy” fixation on hobbies, or those who were disconnected from society and its norms. That is, in this process of “moral panic,” otaku were the “folk devils” that represented all that was wrong with Japan.
(Galbraith, 2011)
Jul 16, 12:30 AM

Feb 2014
Reply to -Crimson-
@thewiru Who is "we" there are many people who use the term Otaku because western otaku are much different than the Japanese version, and whether its "cringe" so you say or not is just based on personal opinions, it is in fact not "cringe"
@-Crimson-

I was mostly relating the experiences I had in certain groups, as well as the accounts of many people I heard that all say the same thing.
Could it have been a rather localized and not very relevant phenomenon? Maybe, but other than that, I have no other explanation as to why the term seemed to be used less over the years in favor of weeb.
Jul 16, 12:32 AM

Feb 2009
Reply to thewiru
@-Crimson-

I was mostly relating the experiences I had in certain groups, as well as the accounts of many people I heard that all say the same thing.
Could it have been a rather localized and not very relevant phenomenon? Maybe, but other than that, I have no other explanation as to why the term seemed to be used less over the years in favor of weeb.
@thewiru I feel like it's because one has become more positive in recent times and the other one was originally created as an insult so people see an anime enjoyer and immediately will shout it in an insulting way. You can see this example on the website twitch very commonly.
Jul 16, 12:39 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to thewiru
@traed

I've heard many conflicting origins for the term, one coming from a trusted source of mine being that "otaku" was a very antiquated japanese pronoun, and that the otaku were called that way for also being antiquated (It also came with a story that felt extremely apocryphal of "There was once an event, nobody knew each-other's name, so they just just referred to one another with "otaku""
Another origin (That also felt quite apocryphal) was that it came from "お宅" (My house) because they didn't leave their homes very much.

Personally, I believe that the term indeed began as neutral, but became stigmatized for a small period due to "The Otaku Killer", people informed themselves from old news and began referencing one another in a cycle.

[T]he mass media decried him as an “otaku,” a word that had come to be used to identify certain types of manga and anime fans. In the mass media coverage, however, otaku came to mean those with an “unhealthy” fixation on hobbies, or those who were disconnected from society and its norms. That is, in this process of “moral panic,” otaku were the “folk devils” that represented all that was wrong with Japan.
(Galbraith, 2011)
@thewiru
I got this off Japanese wikipedia DeepL translated

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/おたく

Takekuma What did you think of Nakamori's "Otaku Column" as the person in charge? Come to think of it, I've never heard of it.
Ogata Well, I guess I felt "sorry I couldn't cover for him.
Takekuma: Did you think it was a "discriminatory sentence"? I thought it was harsh, but I remember laughing out loud.
Ogata That's right, it was harsh. But that's Nakamori's specialty, isn't it? Well, what I felt was, "I wonder if Nakamori-kun is not one of the otaku mentioned in this book. And, "I'm the same way. Isn't that right?
Takekuma: Nakamori-kun, Ogata-kun, myself, and even Otsuka-san are otaku. So at Comiket, two months after the book came out, everyone was already saying "otaku" to each other. At first, it was slang for otaku to ridicule themselves, wasn't it?
Ogata That's right. But Mr. Nakamori consistently says he is not an otaku. That is very strange. I am sure that Mr. Otsuka thinks differently. I haven't checked.
Takekuma That's strange. The otaku around him seemed rather happy to use it. Anyway, it was the perfect name that hit me in the knee, "Oh, that's it! Anyway, it was a perfect name that made me fall to my knees.
Ogata Yes, it was the moment when I became aware of something that I was only vaguely aware of, but after the name was added, I had to be aware of it.
Takekuma There was something hazy about it, but once it had a name, it seemed to take root. But it was the Miyazaki Incident seven years later that made otaku a general term. I have the impression that the word went from a term of self-mockery to a discriminatory term when the mass media started using it after that incident.
Ogata: At that time, Mr. Nakamori called me. He said, "Tell me your contact information, Mr. Otsuka. I replied, "I'm sorry, but I don't know his contact information right now. He was trying to call Mr. Otsuka himself to collaborate with him. I was very impressed by his greatness, even though he had been terminated in the past.

-The Etymology of Otaku: A Reexamination of the "Manga Bricko" of the "Non"-Otsuka Hideshi Historical View
Jul 16, 1:14 AM

Feb 2014
Reply to traed
@thewiru
I got this off Japanese wikipedia DeepL translated

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/おたく

Takekuma What did you think of Nakamori's "Otaku Column" as the person in charge? Come to think of it, I've never heard of it.
Ogata Well, I guess I felt "sorry I couldn't cover for him.
Takekuma: Did you think it was a "discriminatory sentence"? I thought it was harsh, but I remember laughing out loud.
Ogata That's right, it was harsh. But that's Nakamori's specialty, isn't it? Well, what I felt was, "I wonder if Nakamori-kun is not one of the otaku mentioned in this book. And, "I'm the same way. Isn't that right?
Takekuma: Nakamori-kun, Ogata-kun, myself, and even Otsuka-san are otaku. So at Comiket, two months after the book came out, everyone was already saying "otaku" to each other. At first, it was slang for otaku to ridicule themselves, wasn't it?
Ogata That's right. But Mr. Nakamori consistently says he is not an otaku. That is very strange. I am sure that Mr. Otsuka thinks differently. I haven't checked.
Takekuma That's strange. The otaku around him seemed rather happy to use it. Anyway, it was the perfect name that hit me in the knee, "Oh, that's it! Anyway, it was a perfect name that made me fall to my knees.
Ogata Yes, it was the moment when I became aware of something that I was only vaguely aware of, but after the name was added, I had to be aware of it.
Takekuma There was something hazy about it, but once it had a name, it seemed to take root. But it was the Miyazaki Incident seven years later that made otaku a general term. I have the impression that the word went from a term of self-mockery to a discriminatory term when the mass media started using it after that incident.
Ogata: At that time, Mr. Nakamori called me. He said, "Tell me your contact information, Mr. Otsuka. I replied, "I'm sorry, but I don't know his contact information right now. He was trying to call Mr. Otsuka himself to collaborate with him. I was very impressed by his greatness, even though he had been terminated in the past.

-The Etymology of Otaku: A Reexamination of the "Manga Bricko" of the "Non"-Otsuka Hideshi Historical View
@traed
Then apparently we were both correct.

BTW, the name translated here as "Otsuka Hideshi" is actually "Otsuka Eiji", a person whom the otaku killer had books from, and that would eventually himself write a book about the Otaku Killer.
He is actually one of the main names and sources of that Galbraith article I quoted, you can read it legally and for free here.
Jul 16, 1:26 AM

Feb 2018
I would say so, but I don't really use it as an identity. At least not to strangers. I won't even bring the topic of anime up unless I know the person I'm talking to watches anime.
Jul 16, 1:33 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to thewiru
@traed
Then apparently we were both correct.

BTW, the name translated here as "Otsuka Hideshi" is actually "Otsuka Eiji", a person whom the otaku killer had books from, and that would eventually himself write a book about the Otaku Killer.
He is actually one of the main names and sources of that Galbraith article I quoted, you can read it legally and for free here.
@thewiru
Ah yeah I didnt think to proof read the translation because I dont have the energy. Ive done corrections before some other times I machine translated. I should try and see if more is on that page since i only selected a section that stood out to me because the title since i had done a search for "otaku etymology" that lead me to the page.
Jul 16, 2:03 AM

Jan 2021
Yeah I am a weeb. Never thought of it as an insult.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jul 16, 3:51 AM

Apr 2024
I consider myself a man of culture.

Not sure if I prefer anime fan, otaku or weeb, but weeb is shortest, so that's something.
Jul 16, 4:02 AM
Apr 2024
No because many parts of weeb culture like waifus and knowing about VAs don't interest me
Jul 16, 4:10 AM

Jul 2017
I'm an otaku not a weeb. But from where I'm from the word 'wibu' (weaboo/weeb) is popular and just means someone that likes anime. Though if someone calls me a weeb i don't mind. I mean the word weeb is kind of in a grey area anyways.
Jul 16, 4:12 AM

Aug 2023
"Do you consider yourself a weeb?"

No.
Jul 16, 4:57 AM

Oct 2010
Can't relate for I consider myself an aldian
Jul 16, 4:59 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to ZakuF_
@Serafos I can't see you as anything but a weeb.
@ZakuF_ Well, if you say so. Maybe you are right. :o
Jul 16, 6:24 AM

Jan 2023
The technical definition of weeabo isn't just about liking anime and Japanese stuff but also includes the desire to wish they were Japanese. I don't wish I was Japanese. So I wouldn't only because of that part of the original definition.
死人に口なし
Jul 16, 8:51 AM

Feb 2009
Reply to deimos96
I'm an otaku not a weeb. But from where I'm from the word 'wibu' (weaboo/weeb) is popular and just means someone that likes anime. Though if someone calls me a weeb i don't mind. I mean the word weeb is kind of in a grey area anyways.
@deimos96 Damn 4chans influence went so far that another country created their own word for that cringe? god damn.
Jul 16, 9:00 AM
The Flawed Bliss

Dec 2021
Nah, not at all, i ain't into Japanese culture
Jul 16, 9:07 AM

Feb 2009
Reply to Trimethylglycine
The technical definition of weeabo isn't just about liking anime and Japanese stuff but also includes the desire to wish they were Japanese. I don't wish I was Japanese. So I wouldn't only because of that part of the original definition.
@Trimethylglycine If we go even deeper than that, technically it was a made-up word in a comic that 4chan saw and decided this would be a better more catchy thing to use than "Wapanese"
Jul 16, 12:19 PM

Oct 2013
No, I don't consider myself a weeb. I'm just someone who enjoys anime and manga. I don't need any labels. Especially not those that may have negative connotations, like the aforementioned "weeb" label.
Jul 16, 12:32 PM
Jul 2020
Probably I know that like the term has changed to meaning something kind of different but like yeah I do find myself often wishing I was able to visit kamurocho irl but idk I’m not like wanting to partake in their culture like I’m more just as a slimy consumer who thinks Japan has cooler shows
Jul 16, 1:07 PM

Sep 2017
as iv probably been watching anime since way before u were born and mal was'nt even invented yet i consider the term "weeb" a very modern & misguided gen z label ..so no i do not consider myself one
Jul 16, 1:15 PM

Jul 2022
Nope. Saying "I'm a weeb" makes me sound like an annoying toddler, and I don't have an obsession with Japanese culture.
Jul 16, 2:21 PM

Sep 2018
Considering how much Japanese media I consume, I would definitely say yes. I even genuinely consider Japanese entertainment superior than most stuff from other countries.
Jul 16, 3:53 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to -Crimson-
@deimos96 Damn 4chans influence went so far that another country created their own word for that cringe? god damn.
@-Crimson- i think because saying wibu instead of otaku is easier and 'funnier' lmao

i'm shocked by how many people here don't embrace the word. i mean so what? all of us here made a mal account and are actively posting on its forums - that's kinda weebish enough.

maybe its because i'm from SEA and we LOVE east asian culture (japan & korea mostly). there was this thread somewhere here that counted the demographics of people on this site and most of the top 10 are from SEA. Indonesia is #2. i guess we rly don't mind being called weeb/wibu/whatnot (well at least most of us from the people who like anime i've known).
deimos96Jul 16, 4:03 PM
Jul 16, 3:55 PM

Feb 2009
Reply to deimos96
@-Crimson- i think because saying wibu instead of otaku is easier and 'funnier' lmao

i'm shocked by how many people here don't embrace the word. i mean so what? all of us here made a mal account and are actively posting on its forums - that's kinda weebish enough.

maybe its because i'm from SEA and we LOVE east asian culture (japan & korea mostly). there was this thread somewhere here that counted the demographics of people on this site and most of the top 10 are from SEA. Indonesia is #2. i guess we rly don't mind being called weeb/wibu/whatnot (well at least most of us from the people who like anime i've known).
@deimos96 Oh Jeez, I have no words lol So are you telling me your definition of the word is still like Otaku, but pronounced like weaboo? *facepalms* lmao Im just going to die now
Jul 16, 4:06 PM

Feb 2009
Reply to ItachiDeltaForce
as iv probably been watching anime since way before u were born and mal was'nt even invented yet i consider the term "weeb" a very modern & misguided gen z label ..so no i do not consider myself one
@ItachiDeltaForce It might as well be equal to one since its that trash of a word, but the term has existed since the mid 2000s.
Jul 16, 4:07 PM

Aug 2013
What exactly 'weeb' means outside of murican internet sphere where this term used to shame people which dropped watching murican TV shows and read comics? It's just another "buy American only!" which indirectly transformed in "Consume American only!" in a digital era. Same goes for worthless disputes about 'dub vs Japanese', it's not so important theme outside of anglosphere.
Jul 16, 4:52 PM

Apr 2024
Once upon a time, I fiercely defended myself saying I was an Otaku and not a weeb. I now understand that is exactly the kind of shit a weeb says. So yeah, I suppose I am
"Dreams are worth fighting for"
Backloggery | YouTube | Heatmap
Jul 16, 5:14 PM

Feb 2009
Reply to Timeline_man
Once upon a time, I fiercely defended myself saying I was an Otaku and not a weeb. I now understand that is exactly the kind of shit a weeb says. So yeah, I suppose I am
@Timeline_man All I have to say to that is, yikes. One is a non-word created on a website full of degenerates, the other is a word actually used inside and outside of Japan and even Japan sees Western versions in a positive light. I will never see it that way, especially with the main definition of that trash word.
Jul 16, 6:10 PM

Aug 2022
Dragevard said:
Do you identify as a weeb?

No.

When compared to some of the folks who I've encountered in real life who identify themselves as "weebs", I might as well be considered a filthy casual.

Besides, anime isn't my primary hobby to begin with.
Jul 16, 6:32 PM

Apr 2024
Reply to Hikinekomori
No because I consider this being a weeb
@Hikinekomori it's the creepiest shit i have ever seen in my whole life.

You don't just left a comment , you also left a traumatized man
Jul 16, 6:40 PM
Apr 2024
answer: No
explanation: I feel like weeb means all you put your time into is anime and manga, but if you actually have other hobbies I feel like the weeb doesn't really apply
Jul 16, 6:49 PM

Sep 2020
To me weeb is a relatively new word so I'm not comfortable using it to describe myself. I'm just an otaku as it was defined in the early 2000's I guess the parallel right now would be weeb but I don't call myself that
Jul 16, 8:26 PM

Apr 2024
after reading the news about 22 yo zoomer holding a knife (kunai) and running like a Naruto character, gets shot to death.
I think I'll consider them as a weeb.
xDD
edit: here is the vid
DX_impulseJul 16, 8:34 PM
Jul 16, 10:04 PM

Mar 2018
Reply to -Crimson-
@Timeline_man All I have to say to that is, yikes. One is a non-word created on a website full of degenerates, the other is a word actually used inside and outside of Japan and even Japan sees Western versions in a positive light. I will never see it that way, especially with the main definition of that trash word.
@-Crimson- hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

as you said earlier, "Weeb" is a shorthand for "weeaboo," which originally served as a filter replacement/censor word for the term "wapanese" on 4chan

"Wapanese" combined "white" and "Japanese" or "wannabe Japanese" and was used pejoratively on forums like 4chan to describe non-Japanese individuals obsessed with Japanese culture.

To avoid using "wapanese," the term "weeaboo" was introduced as a censor word, which eventually became more commonly used.

Over time, "weeaboo" has evolved into the slang term ''weeb'', often used negatively to describe someone overly infatuated with Japanese culture (anime, manga, j-drama, music, or the just the country in general), a Japanophile in a more technical vocab. However, as Japanese culture's popularity has grown, some have started to reclaim "weeb" in a humorous or ironic way, giving it a more positive or neutral connotation.

The history of the word "weeaboo" is quite intertwined and messy, so it's understandable if you don't want to be associated with it. However, I have a fair warning for you: the word "otaku" isn't seen positively in Japanese society either.

While "otaku" might be used positively within the otaku community in Japan, the general population still views it negatively, associating it with the stereotypical image of a loser, shut-in NEET, or someone who's overly obsessive over a hobby in general (e.g Guntaku, ''軍タク''). As a foreigner, you might find some tolerance when using the term (the "gaijin card"), but be aware that the Japanese can be quite brutally contemptuous of their own who identify as otaku. lol

personally, i've come to just use the word ''fan'' like the japanese do. you like manga? yeah, i'm a fan. that's about it

@thewiru @MasterTasuke @_FRB_ @alshu @Takoyakirin @Blackfire2340
PhantomnocomicsJul 16, 10:09 PM
Jul 16, 11:30 PM

May 2018
Phantomnocomics said:
The history of the word "weeaboo" is quite intertwined and messy, so it's understandable if you don't want to be associated with it.

I am interested mainly in anime and manga. I don't buy merch. I don't read books about the japanese history or about all the diverse schools of doing the tea ceremony or stuff like that. Is this being "infatuated"? Is this enough to be a "wapanese"?
I am also interested in chinese animation, does that make me "wanese" too?

Like not entirely sure why tagged me. I know the history of the word "weeb" and I claimed earlier that I feel nothing more than a dude addicted to anime. I lack dedication to be called "weeb".
Jul 17, 12:57 AM

Feb 2014
Reply to Phantomnocomics

as you said earlier, "Weeb" is a shorthand for "weeaboo," which originally served as a filter replacement/censor word for the term "wapanese" on 4chan

"Wapanese" combined "white" and "Japanese" or "wannabe Japanese" and was used pejoratively on forums like 4chan to describe non-Japanese individuals obsessed with Japanese culture.

To avoid using "wapanese," the term "weeaboo" was introduced as a censor word, which eventually became more commonly used.

Over time, "weeaboo" has evolved into the slang term ''weeb'', often used negatively to describe someone overly infatuated with Japanese culture (anime, manga, j-drama, music, or the just the country in general), a Japanophile in a more technical vocab. However, as Japanese culture's popularity has grown, some have started to reclaim "weeb" in a humorous or ironic way, giving it a more positive or neutral connotation.

The history of the word "weeaboo" is quite intertwined and messy, so it's understandable if you don't want to be associated with it. However, I have a fair warning for you: the word "otaku" isn't seen positively in Japanese society either.

While "otaku" might be used positively within the otaku community in Japan, the general population still views it negatively, associating it with the stereotypical image of a loser, shut-in NEET, or someone who's overly obsessive over a hobby in general (e.g Guntaku, ''軍タク''). As a foreigner, you might find some tolerance when using the term (the "gaijin card"), but be aware that the Japanese can be quite brutally contemptuous of their own who identify as otaku. lol

personally, i've come to just use the word ''fan'' like the japanese do. you like manga? yeah, i'm a fan. that's about it

Phantomnocomics said:

It actually wasn't censored due to being offensive: Rather, buzzwords get "censored" all the time due to being annoying ("TBH" gets turned into "DESU", "fam" into "senpai", "soy" into "onions", "soyjaks" into "basedjaks", etc)
Jul 17, 1:13 AM

Feb 2009
Reply to Phantomnocomics

@Phantomnocomics I am well aware of everything you said, although I personally have experience with Japanese people myself, and at least the ones I know recognize that western Otaku differentiate from Japanese Otaku. Also Weaboo has a darker meaning than just "obsession" It means literally wanting to "become" a Japanese person.
Jul 17, 1:43 AM

Jan 2022
i think the whole 2015-2016 trend of hating on "weebs" is gone and in hindsight it was so cringe lol i dont think ive heard the word weeb in years. Plus even back then it means the extreme degenerates that consider themselves to be japanese because they watch a lot of anime and can understand some hiragana. No, believe it or not 90% of the people on this website don't fit the definition of weeb
Jul 17, 3:31 AM

Apr 2024
-Crimson- said:
Also Weaboo has a darker meaning than just "obsession" It means literally wanting to "become" a Japanese person.

The word originated from this comic:

Looking it up, it seems that originally the expression to make fun of cringe anime fans was "wapanese" (wannabe + japanese) and then for whatever reason 4chan mods decided to automagically replace all instances of wapanese with weeaboo in 2005, which was taken from the above comic. So I guess weeaboo is to wapanese what kek is to lol.

If you repeat something often enough people will eventually adopt and believe it, even if it is complete nonsense.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Can you remember every anime by its full name? ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Yesterday

55 by ShatteredSans »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » will you watch an anime without fanservice?

removed-user - Aug 11

49 by TransferUser »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » do 'no-kill policy' MCs get on your nerves? ( 1 2 )

ame - Aug 11

62 by KenaiPhoenix »»
21 minutes ago

» Are you jealous on other people's waifus?

Catalano - 22 minutes ago

0 by Catalano »»
22 minutes ago

» Do you still remember your first favorite anime opening?

JustMaya - 3 hours ago

14 by KenaiPhoenix »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.