Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 2, 4:45 AM
Oct 2011
One thing I can say is that you won't find anything like it.
S3 will probably cement that.
Shame about skipped content which is common when adapting an LN into an anime because it's even better than you think it is.
Jul 2, 4:50 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to nishant0
@Lucianael if there are group of people who thinks the same way then it also applies to them, and i’ve witnessed quite a few of them already, so you’re not entirely wrong here.
@nishant0 would you say that I am part of that group?
Hello, please don't take anything I say as an insult, it is not meant as an attack against you as a person. If I directly disagree with you, that does not mean I think you are wrong, I am just more correct. Oh, and if you don't understand sarcasm, then I'm a really friendly individual.
Jul 2, 7:58 PM
Feb 2016
It's good. For an isakai it's pretty good. Not the best, but certainly not the worst.
Jul 2, 10:23 PM
Oct 2023
I was a bit late to MT and was enthralled, binging my way through to the end of S2 Part 1 which was all that was released to that point. Wanting to continue the story I started on the LN from that point in the story and it's the first time I've read an LN. Being an avid reader of adult fiction most of my life the LN was a bit of a come down tbh, I guess LN's are generally equivalent to Young Adult in western media, which without wanting to offend anyone is a bit below my reading level. I have generally enjoyed it and finished off all Volumes but was a bit perplexed as on one hand it wasn't exciting me but I was still motivated to keep reading.

Coming into this season I haven't enjoyed it as much, I'd still rate it quite highly compared to other anime I've watched but the LN has somewhat spoiled it for me. Both in the sense that I know what's coming and an adaptation can never fully capture and do a book justice, as well as the story overall having lost some of it's shine for me. I guess what appeals to me in the anime format is actually kinda tame or unsophisticated in novel format and unfortunately in this case it has negatively effected my enjoyment of this show.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

305 by YahiyaX777L »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Acheron - Jun 2

212 by Gator »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

V1P3R0P - May 26

144 by Gator »»
58 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Jun 16

582 by ssafin »»
3 hours ago

» What page to continue the LN?

LaptopZ - Jun 30

14 by Jullio »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.