Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 15, 4:03 AM

Apr 2012
First a direct reference to sadism and Justine, now ALL THIS...I'm increasingly convinced that that joke about fighting an anteater was really a subtle reference to the pantsu fighting manga. But anyway, although vulgarity as a superweapon against zombies was the most random idea, otherwise the episode turned out to be quite coherent and maked sense at least for the universe of this anime. This was already the seventh episode, so if they follow the formula, the next episode will definitely have something very important and significant waiting for us.
May 15, 11:43 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
First a direct reference to sadism and Justine, now ALL THIS...I'm increasingly convinced that that joke about fighting an anteater was really a subtle reference to the pantsu fighting manga. But anyway, although vulgarity as a superweapon against zombies was the most random idea, otherwise the episode turned out to be quite coherent and maked sense at least for the universe of this anime. This was already the seventh episode, so if they follow the formula, the next episode will definitely have something very important and significant waiting for us.
@RobertBobert I didn't think think it was random but you would have to accept zombies getting horny as a world building principle, here's 2 ways to look at it:

1) Being horny making them not feel as dead inside, excited being the opposite of dead inside
2) Having sex can lead to making babies. In principle the reason people get horny is because they are biologically programmed to reproduce and this actually creates life. A zombie being horny would be like a zombie feeling programmed to produce life. A very un-Zombie like behaviour
May 15, 11:45 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to watsym
@RobertBobert I didn't think think it was random but you would have to accept zombies getting horny as a world building principle, here's 2 ways to look at it:

1) Being horny making them not feel as dead inside, excited being the opposite of dead inside
2) Having sex can lead to making babies. In principle the reason people get horny is because they are biologically programmed to reproduce and this actually creates life. A zombie being horny would be like a zombie feeling programmed to produce life. A very un-Zombie like behaviour
@watsym Nowadays, especially when discussing all-female CGDCT shows, the idea of ​​sex as something to continue life seems especially ironic.
May 15, 3:04 PM

Oct 2019
The queen of Ikebukuro is surely going to be Yoka. Either that, or they will subvert the expectations once again.
May 16, 1:32 AM

Oct 2017
Remember guys, this shit only happens in anime. If you show your ass to zombies irl, they'll eat it.
May 16, 1:44 AM

Mar 2008
Haha Akira shouting out erotica was great

Lol that song the girls sang is perfect to make some breakcore with ...someone make it happen!

I still feel bad for Kuroki even though it was her decision to stay. It just feels like she kind of lost her mind with no one to talk to for so long. Well at least the zombies have good tastes

MegamiRem said:
Remember guys, this shit only happens in anime. If you show your ass to zombies irl, they'll eat it.

Im sure someone will look forward to that though.
May 16, 2:07 AM
Mar 2018
A perfect conclusion to a fun, touching story.

This episode was so full of laughs, it has to have been the funniest 'till now! From the Queen's tests, to Akira shouting erotica, and not to mention the group's song at the end... I also love that the aluminum brain trick worked so well. xD

The Queen's story is pretty touching. I really wanted her to remain a part of the show, but her decision to stay made sense in terms of characterization, so I'm not complaining.
May 17, 2:21 AM

Oct 2008
w0w!! never a dull moment on this episode!
5/5.

May 17, 11:01 AM

Apr 2021
This is by now my favorite comedy anime since Odd Taxi and the writing has been so consistent in its distinctive absurdity that I can't imagine it taking a turn for the worse. Have the writers done anything else that's worth taking a look at?
May 17, 5:34 PM

Aug 2015
Can I get stepped on by the zombie girl please, thank you have a nice day

episode was pretty good
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
May 18, 3:25 AM
Sep 2021
The zombie story has completed & our girl's made a new friend in their journey.
May 18, 5:19 AM

Jul 2017
A zombie apocalypse with Shizuru in tow...how bad can it be?

Thankfully because of revealing panties, allowing Shizuku to walk on foot is the optimal choice, as the other girls prepare to find her with their own inept knowledge about zombies thanks to Akira. But having found her bag, they think that she's turned into a zombie, which she is already far ahead with Pochi. But again, being spotted by zombie queen Kuroki is never a good thing, and to prove their zombie innocence, from Musashino udon to The House of The Dead on the Sega Saturn is a chance, but Nadeko squabbled that chance, leaving all 4 girls and Pochi to deal with the zombie horde. And since this is news from Neko-nii from his way back, Akira...discerns it down to sexual simulation, and this is an unexpected strength to blast zombies apart.

Thankfully, everyone made it back to the train, but now have to make their daily report to Zenjiro to get some help, and while it did work, zombies work in a hierarchy, which the girls will still need to go back to Kuroki, and prove that she's also a human like them with Shizuru's Agano jiu-jitsu. And for once, having fanservice ACTUALLY makes sense for Kuroki trying to survive on her own as a human, and then becoming a zombie queen with the zombies before her, she's a rather good-natured queen taking care of her subjects. And just like that, the girls continue their way to Ikebukuro...14 more stops to go.

Such an interesting zombie plot.
May 18, 9:32 PM

Dec 2021
This show thrives on absurd situations along with top-tier banter, and I'm totally here for it. The cast really meshes well together, which is probably why I was okay with the Queen not joining them since they already have such a well-established dynamic.

It was definitely the most wtf episode so far, but it was a blast.

May 20, 9:36 AM
Nov 2022
Bruh, I was expecting something more epic in relation to the zombies, although it was fun to see the girls try to say "sexually provocative" things xd
May 20, 3:59 PM

May 2022
The cutest zombie story ever.
May 23, 6:15 AM
Oct 2014
That was some advanced eros

If you guessed that the "queen" of Ikebukuro is Youka, you win absolutely nothing.
May 26, 11:08 AM

May 2020
Next time see a zombie and start singing a vulgar song. You won't even know, and wonders would happen xD 

Thought the zombie queen would leave as well, but who would want to with such life, when you can literally eat whatever you want and play a two decade old game in a retro way.
May 26, 6:08 PM

Jun 2020
Meh. not funny and also weird to get the random panty fanservice from a loli

what a weird episode. the whole zombie plot was annoying since they could have just ran away the whole time and kicked any of the athletic zombies

May 29, 8:10 PM
Mar 2023
young girls warding off zombies with erotic lines and flashing their underwear
yuck
Jun 2, 12:00 AM

May 2022
Yeah I may have to bump this show from an 8/10 to a 9/10 after this episode. Seeing the Zombie queen turn up a Sega Saturn and CRT was amazing. Amazing episode as usual.
LordKirkisJun 2, 12:24 AM
Jun 3, 5:21 PM

Jan 2022
The queen is pissing me off. How are they able to play video games in the middle of a forest?

Crazy that they spent 1.5 episodes on this zombie side quest. Pretty sad about it bc I don't care about zombies. It dragged on for too long.

So it seems the queen is actually a human girl but she painted herself to look like a zombie.

Wait what?? Why did they skip all the other stops? I was excited to see the unknown locations :( even just a glimpse would've been nice
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 4, 1:24 PM
Feb 2015
no fucking way did not expect a sega saturn let alone house of the dead content appearing, recognized the music too before they showed the screen 😂
funny that Nadeshiko's the one skilled with the game gun 'cause her VA plays as Sanae in iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, a former policewoman turned idol but uses guns as her image in a way ahahaha
BonBonToroJun 4, 1:28 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Episode 12 delayed due to Production issues.

Ace_Entertainers - Today

8 by Marinate1016 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

71 by StallionXD »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

57 by AnimeSrk »»
10 hours ago

» Possible delay or drop in quality from episode 10 onwards.

Ace_Entertainers - May 27

12 by Ace_Entertainers »»
Today, 2:07 AM

» The Main OST?

GakutoDeathGlare - Jun 3

2 by Avvenirista »»
Jun 11, 3:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.