Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 11, 2023 6:02 AM
Oct 2019
It's getting spicy today.

god damn it, when i thought there is going to be a progress.

Mahou Shoujo Shiorin!!
i need more of this please.
Sep 11, 2023 6:03 AM
Sep 2022
bro got rejected. IMO, the extra scene after ED of mahou shojou it's dumb ways bcz of only a few are shown in the main story
Sep 11, 2023 8:32 AM
Feb 2019
Aversa said:
The new couple ruined our couple from forming!!
Let's hope our couple will change their mind and finally become a official one.
Tho i do wonder if they will ever have kids with how innocent they are.

I was so mad at the end 😂 you have no idea how much i hated that other couple
Sep 11, 2023 8:37 AM
Feb 2019
Idk why people are getting so mad over this i mean dont most office animes go like this anyways i mean look at ice guy and his cool female colleague same exact situation but they didnt end up together just let the whole thing cook
Sep 11, 2023 9:14 AM
Mar 2015
'they get scared of relationship
Sep 11, 2023 11:31 AM

Jul 2016
It's hilarious how Katase was sorta ready for a confession but put it off after witnessing the brainrot of lovey-dovey couples firsthand.

Also, Shinozaki's sister being the familiar was perfect.
Sep 11, 2023 2:51 PM
Sep 2014
EP 9
I almost dropped with that ending
Sep 11, 2023 6:38 PM

Oct 2022
That Magical Girl bit at the end was fantastic. I want more.
Sep 11, 2023 7:55 PM
May 2022
For such a cute romance anime, where the character was shaped with so much charisma, it was expected that he wouldn't say anything or even give up right away, but not that she would ruin everything. That was a huge blow to the entire episode. All that good feeling from the episode was thrown away at once with this scene. And the way the characters reacted afterwards, even though comical, was very simplistic and dry. It ruined all the fun of the episode.
Sep 12, 2023 3:38 AM
Aug 2022
C'mon man, we rarely get anime protags willing to confess their love so early into a show, why did senpai have to go ahead and cuck the audience like this? why??? (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Sep 12, 2023 7:09 AM

Jan 2020
That Magical Girl vs Demon Lord scene after the ED was honestly so fascinating, sucks it didn't last long though. Poor bro got rejected.

On the other hand, it's fortunate that we expected another fanservice moment from Shiorin this time 😂
RaiYouSep 12, 2023 7:14 AM

Sep 12, 2023 8:08 AM
May 2020
I just need to say, if they want to resolve the drama that was put on this episode, they should've at least deal with this "rejection" more seriously, i mean, i know is a comedy anime, but the end of the episode leaves you with a "damn" felling, that i just couldn't find funny, hits hard.
Sep 12, 2023 10:02 AM

Oct 2008
haha! Shiori inadvertently ruined it for Shinozaki!
that stuck on that tight space locker... there's already an H-doujin/manga short storu for that on sadpanda...so i hope more doujin about these two would pop-up in the future eventually...
5/5.

Sep 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Nov 2021
After reading through the comments, sometimes i feel like some people are like babies with no object permanence...it's there, oh, it's gone
Not everything is as literal as it looks and decided by the second, progression, character development?
Clearly Shiori was influenced by all the talk and acted without thinking, it's very clear that she has a crush on Shinozaki and most likely will realize she wants a relationship with him, i dunno if it will happen in the remaining 3 episodes but i would assume some hint at least
No offense, i just don't understand people dropping it now because "the romance is gone, she said it, it's gone, done, nada, nothing, no chance, shut it down"

Chill, finish the anime, then judge
Sep 12, 2023 11:19 PM
May 2022
The anime is going really well but this episode messed that up, i really hope everything will get back together
Sep 13, 2023 12:52 AM

Mar 2008
Unless they were both curious what those two were up to they literally could have just avoided the whole situation by making their presence in the storage room known right away.

Noooo that couple effectively put a wedge between Shiori and Takuma with them being too silly lovey-dovey. Come on now that's just cruel to viewers. She better get over it quick.
Sep 13, 2023 4:14 AM

Oct 2017
Nice cockblocking ffs.
Sep 13, 2023 11:20 AM

Jul 2017
How Shinozaki and Shiori got into that compromising situation...involves finding past company material for some merchandise, though they encounter Yuri and Yoshida having an intimate office romance moment together. That's how they hid together in the same locker and had awkward moments until somebody can chase the two off. Furthermore, to get to her phone, it's wedged t her back pocket, and as quick as it seems, they did get the job done. Manager Akina sure has a powerful 6th sense, while both Shinozaki and Shiori had their embarrassments.

In the end, the both of them didn't get any sleep, and Yutaka sure is a detective enough to smell Shiori's scent on him, what a perceptive sister. Shinozaki wanting to talk to Shiori privately, but the thing is, office romances can get dirty really quickly in all sorts of ways. And if Yuri and Yoshida's relationship is to be spoken, they've gone literally to the levels of stupid, but spicy. Indeed, Shinozaki wanted to tell Shiori, but she quickly shot him down before he got the chance to do so.

Shiorin's fantasy world fantasies are nice too, an office environment Isekai of sorts, yeap...
Sep 13, 2023 3:11 PM
Nov 2022
lmao was Shinozaki seriously going to propose to Shiori? bruh

I liked the magical girl shorts at the end of the episode xd, very few animes add an extra.
Sep 14, 2023 5:01 PM

Jul 2016
Nah... that ain't it, chief. Big L moment for the author.
If you are planning to stretch the "will they-won't they" scenario to oblivion, so be it but don't bait your readers with potential romantic progression if you are gonna use it for one forgettable joke and shut it down immediately afterwards.
Sep 15, 2023 2:11 PM

Jan 2021
That's why I hate cringey couples who show their affectionate cringey side in public without a hint of shame. Even our Loli was traumatized. Honestly, I would be too if I saw this stuff up so close in public.
Anyways, the last magical girl costume was kinda hot.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 16, 2023 4:16 AM

Aug 2020
They always get tangled in the funniest situations. Two episodes in a row heheh

Also can't believe Takuma got turned down by a Shiori misunderstanding xD

Good to see big sis and a mahou shoujo post credits.

Sep 16, 2023 10:41 AM
Jun 2021
i was really liking this show till this episode but this episode really ruined it. it was really fun and cute but then that stupid couple really ruined it. i just hope they don't use them as excuse & ruined their relationship and their moments together. and hope they recover after this episode. still don't get it, there were number of way to avoids confession but this was really worst out of them.
Sep 16, 2023 10:48 AM

Feb 2018
The classic stuck in the locker...these two were able to make it out alright I guess.
With Shinozaki at the end there though...not so much.
Sep 16, 2023 1:19 PM

Nov 2009
the main couple are cute but are dragging that stupid confession for so long its getting boring to watch ngl Manager and Hayakawa are starting to be more interesting than watching the main two witch isn't good honestly
Hi !!!
Sep 17, 2023 10:07 PM

Jan 2020
LainWulf said:
After reading through the comments, sometimes i feel like some people are like babies with no object permanence...it's there, oh, it's gone
Not everything is as literal as it looks and decided by the second, progression, character development?
Clearly Shiori was influenced by all the talk and acted without thinking, it's very clear that she has a crush on Shinozaki and most likely will realize she wants a relationship with him, i dunno if it will happen in the remaining 3 episodes but i would assume some hint at least
No offense, i just don't understand people dropping it now because "the romance is gone, she said it, it's gone, done, nada, nothing, no chance, shut it down"

Chill, finish the anime, then judge

The way it was handled in this episode was terrible though. They downgraded Senpai’s brain to middle school level. How the heck couldn’t she realize that just because she would get in a relationship with him doesn’t mean that she HAS to act like that over the top couple. It was so frustrating. I’d rather she genuinely shoot him down for not liking him at the time than what she did there
Sep 24, 2023 10:16 AM
Jun 2020
What the what? That's it? That was at most a skit not an episode even by anime standards. And then the legit skit at the end... comon man, do better.
Sep 25, 2023 5:13 AM
Sep 2017
Motyw tego że główna bohaterka zaczęła mieć tak negatywne emocje w stosunku to ich związku wydawał się strasznie wymuszony i sztuczny. Poza tym to już 9 odcinek, powinna się ich relacja zacząć powoli rozwijać a to jest niepotrzebny krok w tył od postępu przez co ma się wrażenie że wszystkie poprzednie odcinki były bez znaczenia. Rozumiem że taki obrót w wielu seriach jest dobry, ale tutaj był co najmniej szkodliwy, bardzo mnie to zirytowało.

主人公が二人の関係に対してネガティブな感情を抱くようになった理由は、ひどく強引かつ作為的に思えた。それに、これはすでに第9話であり、彼らの関係はゆっくりと発展し始めているはずですが、これは進歩から不必要に後退しており、これまでのすべてのエピソードが無意味だったと感じさせます。多くのシリーズではそのようなターンが良いことは理解していますが、ここでは少なくとも有害であり、私はとてもイライラしました。
Andrea_LentiSep 25, 2023 5:24 AM
Sep 25, 2023 1:28 PM

May 2015
Oh wow he was actually gonna confess and got shot down before he even spoke XD. Well we knew it wasnt gonna happen cause 1) Its episode 9 and 2) a confession probably wont happen as this seems like the type of series where they dont end up together until the end of the manga.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2023 1:01 AM

Feb 2018
Rip my boi got shot down before he could say anything lol. Random magical girl moment at the end too lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Oct 6, 2023 6:59 PM

Dec 2022
Well now we can't blame the lack of progress on being dense or misunderstandings, she straight up shot him down before he could confess even though she knew it was a possibility, I'd move on if I were him
Oct 17, 2023 10:57 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Well I think this anime has made it clear that there isn't going to be any progress in their relationship at all. Zero hope. This show blows.
Nov 8, 2023 4:46 PM

Apr 2021
Their boss is a rogue haha, he sent the couple to look for some things and they fell into the trap, after that at least they learned something.

I wanted to be there by the boss's side helping him hehe, no one is mad at him. This series was good and a little full of surprises.
Dec 2, 2023 1:34 AM

Jan 2017
ooof....The worst she can say is NO!
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
May 20, 9:11 AM
Apr 2021
Noooo Shiori why would you cockblock ur own blessing like that man, poor girl she got too influenced by the couple acting stupid on love that she didn’t want to be stupid😭😭😭😭😭

Ahh yes we had the cliche locked in a locker trope and I’ll be honest man that scene was so intense I couldn’t keep it together like I was trying to not laugh so hard bc Takuma has his face DEEP in Shiori’s tiddies bro and then bros hand was on her ass like that shit was too much🤣🤣💀🤣😭

Mahou Shoujo Shiori looks so goddamn cute I loved her “old” magic outfit😩🔥
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

36 by Treyv0n »»
May 22, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

44 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 27, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

42 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 23, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

49 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 19, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2023

55 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 19, 4:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.