Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spy Classroom (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 2023 10:43 AM

Sep 2021
This week, it was Sybilla's time to shine and, as she is one of my two favorites of the spy girls, (the other is Sara) I really enjoyed it.
I'm glad they took the time to properly develop the characters now. But with nine main characters, it's really hard to balance things out. On one hand, I'd like the show to move forward now. On the other, I still have no idea what Monika is like or what she does. Not much better for Grete either. 
Feb 13, 2023 4:46 PM
Oct 2019
I really enjoying Sybilla focus episode, as we learn more about her past.

Lily has more and more become Aqua, as they share same VA Sora Amamiya.

i guess people really can't accept non linear storyline huh, i guess it's your loss then.
Feb 14, 2023 5:34 AM

Jul 2014
Still on the same filler progress there. Though this episode is pretty decent
Feb 14, 2023 5:35 AM

Jul 2014
lol yea it would've been a good anime , idk how will the rest of the eps be about. If its several impossible missions then at the end they catch the Teach then for sure this would turn out good 
Feb 14, 2023 1:43 PM
Oct 2022
I don't understand why this couldn't take place after the 1st mission and include some scenes that hint towards the next mission. This episode would have been far more enjoyable if it wasn't a complete flashback. I'm starting to get worried that they may not adapt volume 2 and instead devote the remaining episodes towards focusing on the remaining members. A theory I've seen that supports this is that all the spies will apparently get their own ending song. I haven't seen any evidence to support this, but it does make me worried because they've only done special endings on episodes focused on a certain character. Plus the lack of mentioning a key world building point in episode 3 has me concerned as well. I really hope they adapt volume 2 and the split cour rumor is true.
Feb 15, 2023 2:23 AM
Jan 2018
Lily the prankster lmao, love it!
Feb 15, 2023 7:26 AM

Nov 2013
they made Lily into some kind of bomb LOL that was so stupid hahaha
the bomb ideas kept coming, and Lily was always going to be the sacrifice, poor girl

Sybilla was wondering if the training was useful, and went to look at her simblings photo, and Lily appeared at that moment
talking about her living in the orphanage and her promise to get rich and have a good future with them, so that the 2 kids can at least have something to look forward to, during their time at the orphanage (just like Wisteria and Marbas)

the girls have a reunion to discuss how to beat claus... this time by stealing the top-secret document that he is supposed to get today
well, as we saw in the 1st few minutes, this will be an episode based on Sybilla, and she will do her thing solo, and LOL "the only way this fails is if there's a traitor" which made Lily attempt to whistle

Sybilla stalking the teacher, and doesn't look like he will give her many chances to steal anything
Lily got spotted, and for that, she got handcuffed, rip

next, a little girl came to give Claus a juice, but that was an attempt to steal the documents
Sybilla stopped her, even if i'm not sure that was her plan... lol
as expected the teacher knew she was following him, but he liked her fast reaction
the little girl still wants the document, i wonder if she is also a spy
they noticed her arm is hurt, and while walking her home, they started to call themselves as honey and darling pfffffffft HAHAHAHA
they started to trashtalk each other, and the girl confessed that her father hurts her cause he likes her (Sure.)

the drink from earlier finally had an effect and Sybilla fell down, while the girl took the bag away
as expected, kids are being used to commit crimes, but Claus had that idea all along, that's why he was sitting in the park

they entered the place with a ton of kids hiding in their little hanged sheet beds
Sybilla's bad has literally nothing, so the big guy is going to hit the girl, no wonder she was so scared when Sybilla had her hand up

the duo entered and Sybilla challenged him to a 1v1, and just like Lily, she has her own sentence "I'm codename Pandemonium, and it's time i cleared you out"
she also got hit many times when she was a kid, so she knows the pain the kids are feeling

with her speed, she easily dodges every attack, until she took the guy's gun and gave him a warning shoot lmao you're done bro, the way he was telling her about it being a real gun...

he tried to get his way out of it by saying he had friends who would take him out right away, but too bad for him, that friend's name is part of the secret document, and they are both going to jail lols
the guy got desperate and tried to hit the teacher, just to easily get hit in the neck and handcuffed

Sybilla talking to the teacher about her reason to become a spy (saving kids) and how a spy needs, not a strong body, but a strong heart, and Sybilla's now acknowledging he is a decent teacher
the teacher lost his lunch in that bench scene, so Sybilla decided to share hers with him... but ... it wasn't a lunch, it was another one of those bombs LOL she was so mad at Lily for using her own trick agains't her
that chase led to... a kabedon, Lily's heart skipped a beat there for sure lols
Lily countering with her "i did what you taught us" and "are you mad we listened to your conversation?"
the teacher lifed the scene, saying how using deception on their own team mates is also a good training, and a magnificent show
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 16, 2023 8:09 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so Sara's motivation for being a spy was because of a desire to support her family huh. A very normal reason. Indeed an explosion that big is bound to affect the mansion as well. Erna's misfortune really can be painful sometimes. Its indeed quite curious seeing Klaus clean that many dishes by himself. That breakfast that Klaus made sure looked tasty. The housework and maintenance contest though was a nice excuse to get the team to contribute in fixing the house while also taking the pressure of Sara. Sara's support team really ended up making quite the difference. Overall a really fun ep that did well to expand upon Sara as a character while reinforcing the sense of teamwork that the girl need for their missions. Nice ending theme from Ayaneru. Looks like the team will be facing the empire's best soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2023 3:18 AM

May 2021
At least it didn't have a seduction-like scene from last episode. Watchable solely because of that.

Mar 14, 2023 2:29 PM

Nov 2009
I seem to be noticing a trend here

Erna and Lily are always the ones that's taking the "experiments" that other girls are trying to do on Teach, LOL

And that it seems like every episode will be giving some backstory about each girls. (also giving us an idea of what their "specialty" is)

___ ___ ___

Beating up kids >_<

Tho it's just 2 dudes? I thought it was a "ring", which is usually made up of multiple people.

But I guess this "ring" would have continue to abuse little kids if they weren't investigating internal affairs and came across bunch of other smaller crimes.

___ ___ ___

LOL @ the Teach sliding to the side as Sibylla opens the bento.

The dude already knows, LOOOOL

___ ___ ___

If I didn't know this was based on Spies and killing people. This would have been a really fun slice-of-life anime as the girls are all having a lot of fun, trying to take the teach down.
amlgMar 14, 2023 2:55 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 3, 2023 1:17 PM

Feb 2012
Is this training arc after a major event building up to another one or what?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 14, 2023 9:21 PM

Jun 2010
I was originally iffy on this, not sure if it was going to get too grimdark or full on edgelord. (especially after that female spy in the hallway on the mission got taken out) but so far it seems more about the characters, training and working together.

This ep was nice but also upsetting in a different way.. Those poor kids. I'm happy they got a good ending. And FUCK that monster! I was really hoping she shot him!Especially after how we saw the loli react to just reaching out to her. :'(

And LOL at teacher slipping away just before she opens the box.. I lol'd really hard over that and the look on his face. Also the chasing scene after.

Pretty nice ep. and the series isn't bad so far. Though for a series centering on 8 cute young women, a bit more fanservice would have been nice. I think i'll continue for now though.

James_xenoDec 14, 2023 9:27 PM
Feb 8, 8:06 AM

Mar 2015
That gig where Klaus tricked Siblyia into calling him darling was funny. This episode is one of the better ones for me, enjoyed this one better compared to the previous episodes personally.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2023

90 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 23, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2023

62 by vaindied »»
Mar 6, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2023

62 by adbeaver »»
Feb 12, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2023

42 by adbeaver »»
Feb 12, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2023

52 by adbeaver »»
Feb 10, 4:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.