Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 13, 2022 11:49 AM
Oct 2017
man, its better akari than shiori
shiori ruin everything mann
Nov 13, 2022 12:03 PM
Jul 2021
THIS ANIME IS THE BEST!!!!!!
Nov 13, 2022 12:07 PM
Feb 2022
How many chapters has this covered till now?
Nov 13, 2022 12:11 PM

Nov 2016
Lownli said:

Till the middle of chapter 14

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 13, 2022 12:15 PM

Jul 2008
This was a really cute and spicy episode.
But I rather want an answer to the question of our redhead "prince"… Is it "plot armor"?
My candies:
Nov 13, 2022 12:22 PM

May 2018
Akari is just waifu material now

the expression she makes is kawaii

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Nov 13, 2022 12:22 PM

Jan 2011
Ok, I will rant.
Guy touches/pursues girl - sex harrasment! Girl pursues guy to the point of assaulting him (and repeatedly, to boot!) - toooootally normal, just a tease, grow up, I'm not that easy yada-yada.
Bullshit.

The art is seriously the only thing going for this show for me, given the ludicrous premise and the characters so far. The only character, who interests me is Minami - the only character with ballZ. I hope the show finishes the story, Higehiro style (beyond the manga).
Nov 13, 2022 12:31 PM

Nov 2016
AlexGK said:
Ok, I will rant.
Guy touches/pursues girl - sex harrasment! Girl pursues guy to the point of assaulting him (and repeatedly, to boot!) - toooootally normal, just a tease, grow up, I'm not that easy yada-yada.
Bullshit.

That's probably the most realistic thing about this series.

If you're not attractive to a girl you're automatically creepy and a girl can always casually come close or touch you without a problem.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 13, 2022 12:47 PM
Jul 2014
Since last episode, I've slowly been converting to team Akari. As much as I like childhood friends, people who are honest with their feelings are worth supporting as well. This anime is tearing me apart /o\
Nov 13, 2022 12:56 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
jkim said:
What is the potential of Akari ending up with Minami rather than the MC at this point?

It seems SUPER obvious to me that Akari is ending with Jiro, she so being presented as endgame.
Nov 13, 2022 12:59 PM
Sep 2018
Can they have sex already?
Nov 13, 2022 1:01 PM
Apr 2012
ShiroKuro_ said:

Why are you like this Shiro. It's not hentai.
Nov 13, 2022 1:01 PM

Sep 2015
i like the girl with pink hair
Nov 13, 2022 1:02 PM
Apr 2012
Rystal said:
i like the girl with pink hair

Me too :worrynod: Akari so nice
Nov 13, 2022 1:02 PM
Mar 2017
i dont know why love triangle have to exist should just delete anyone who enjoys this kind of shit also still hate people for letting me watch WA2

Diukes said:
ShiroKuro_ said:

Why are you like this Shiro. It's not hentai.
would be better if it was

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Koito91Nov 13, 2022 1:58 PM
Nov 13, 2022 1:07 PM
Apr 2012
digdri98 said:
i dont know why love triangle have to exist should just delete anyone who enjoys this kind of shit also still hate people for letting me watch WA2

Just ditch the anime if you don't enjoy it
Nov 13, 2022 1:23 PM
Oct 2022
peak romance, so damn good
Nov 13, 2022 1:24 PM
Jul 2014
Diukes said:
Yea, love triangles are fire, so much emotions and chaos :chaos:

Yeah, I absolutely hate them, but at the same time they're so entertaining I can't take my eyes off lol
Nov 13, 2022 1:25 PM
The King of Dino

Sep 2019
nexima said:

Whats ya favourite scene? mine was the after nurse happening

Nov 13, 2022 1:29 PM

Nov 2016
digdri98 said:

My brother in christ pls relax and watch School Days while you're at it

Nov 13, 2022 1:31 PM
Apr 2012
jkim said:
nexima said:

lucky pervert moments are the best, with Akari ofc
Nov 13, 2022 1:33 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Diukes said:
jkim said:

FMmatron said:
digdri98 said:

My brother in christ pls relax and watch School Days while you're at it

Girl asking to be a kissing practice partner brought back the memories of School Days LOL
Nov 13, 2022 1:34 PM

Feb 2019
Wanting to practice something romantic with someone not your partner. Last school show I watched that did that ended up with the guy's head in his girlfriend's lap on a yacht.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Nov 13, 2022 1:36 PM
The King of Dino

Sep 2019
Diukes said:
jkim said:

Lol ye those are nice, i like the cozy moments that gives heart warmings feeling. See them hug together makes my day, really liked the episode

Nov 13, 2022 1:37 PM
Jul 2014
Hesmiyu said:
Wanting to practice something romantic with someone not your partner. Last school show I watched that did that ended up with the guy's head in his girlfriend's lap on a yacht.

Everyone loves a nice boat
Nov 13, 2022 1:41 PM
Sep 2020
forget the girls, make jirouxminami endgame
Nov 13, 2022 1:42 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Hesmiyu said:

Great minds think alike.
Nov 13, 2022 1:45 PM
Jul 2014
TennKujoSimp said:

Oh god, I didn't even about the possibility of Minami joining the harem. I'd love to see Natsumi have more appearances, she's adorable.

Maybe Sadaharu x Natsumi ship in the future? :eyes:
Nov 13, 2022 1:45 PM
The King of Dino

Sep 2019
TennKujoSimp said:

Yaoi route, wouldnt mind that, but would be hard to see potential heartbreaks from the girls if jirou ends up with minami. interesting to see fan art

Nov 13, 2022 2:00 PM
The King of Dino

Sep 2019
FMmatron said:
Lownli said:

Anime really makes the manga popular i bet, this ep in partically makes me read source material rn

Nov 13, 2022 2:08 PM

Nov 2016
jkim said:
FMmatron said:

Anime really makes the manga popular i bet, this ep in partically makes me read source material rn

Nice. I always like to check the source material whenever I find myself liking the anime a lot, but I don't think this series will become a big deal.

Nov 13, 2022 2:16 PM
Oct 2017
Genuienly good character chemistry
Nov 13, 2022 2:38 PM
May 2020
akari by far the better girl compared to shiori bmt
Nov 13, 2022 2:40 PM

Jan 2016
Akari clears Shiori by such a long shot that it's not even fair. Poor Shiori, if only she was a girl in another series and not having to compete with Akari
Nov 13, 2022 2:50 PM
Jan 2017
I can tell, Akari actually likes Jirou, she's already forgotten Minami, Shiori is cute but she's just too shy and i don't like it, i'd really like to see Akari x Jirou cuz they're adorable
Nov 13, 2022 3:09 PM

Aug 2020
Akari was so depressed and jealous she didn't even notice Tenjin (her crush) was coming right at her table. She's lost her mind for Jirou, eheheh.
Such a sweet and heartwarming episode, I love this anime.
Got a feeling some troubles are on their way, though. Hope I'm wrong
Nov 13, 2022 3:15 PM
Jan 2022
I feel like Jirou betrayed Akari aaaa I know that he likes Shiori since forever but boy this girl is a waste on you timeeeee! When both are amebas in a relationship, this not gonna work well.

I gonna die in desespere if I am shipping the wrong couple
Nov 13, 2022 3:17 PM

Nov 2011
Show would have been WAY better had Jiro smashed Shiori in the nurses office.

Akari imo is just infuriating at this point.

Literally the same thing every damn week
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 13, 2022 3:50 PM
Jan 2022
The true anime of the season
Nov 13, 2022 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
I gotta say, I wasn't expecting much when this show started, but it's become a romance I'm truly invested in.

Is anyone still on team Shiori at this point?? If they are, I doubt they'd say it because they know how unpopular it would be. She's such a bland, cookie cutter, innocent childhood friend character.

It can be frustrating seeing Akari and Jiro's miscommunications. I wish they'd just directly ASK each other what they want to know, instead of Googling or manipulating their way into finding out. But they are adolescents, so immaturity is a given.

I ship them so hard! Looking forward to, hopefully, seeing Jiro realize how he feels and show he loves Akari back.

Also, random, but I liked the detail of the curling iron at the beginning. I've never really seen an anime character use a hair styling tool. Turns out she doesn't just magically wake up with her hair like that, like a real girl!
Nov 13, 2022 3:58 PM

Jan 2021
Jiro starts the day off noticing that Akari is in a good mood today. skip a little forward and we see an girl confessing to Mei but Mei rejects the girl and tells her to find someone better than her, yikes.

Jiro laying under the bridge still thinks about that one thing Akari said "I'm sorry i wasn't mindful enough to notice".

Akari storms inside while Jiro was gonna take a bath lmfao, Akari all happy because they moved up the ranks. Akari actually liking when Jiro calls her by her first name.

Mei coming up with a plan again to get Shiori and Jiro together but hold up, a football launches directly at Shiori and she gets knocked out and needs to be brought to the nurses office. Mei telling Jiro to go check up on her. Shiori has one favor to ask towards Jiro and that is if Jiro can kiss her as an practice, Jiro being in shock and asks "why him", Shiori telling that he is the only person she can ask. Jiro is about to do it when Shiori stops him and tells him that its not an good idea maybe. Someone random walks in and sees 2 people in a bed (you can guess). Jiro accidentally fell on Shiori and they kissed! hooray.

The girl that catched Shiori and Jiro in bed goes and tells what she saw to Akari, Akari not knowing that it was Jiro still awaits his text, but wait! Jiro actually texted her that he was in the nurses office and now Akari gets the wrong idea. Akari now all alone in a coffee shop goes all depression mode.

Akari upon returning home sees that Jiro waited for her and out nowhere she takes her clothes off and yeah that. Jiro waking up in the morning literally jumps from the shock that Akari is laying next to him and in her (you know), Akari then goes and toys with him and all that.

That pretty much concludes the episode.
__andre__Nov 13, 2022 4:03 PM
Nov 13, 2022 4:09 PM
Feb 2021
FMmatron said:
jkim said:
What is the potential of Akari ending up with Minami rather than the MC at this point?

0,1%

I really don't see it happening

I've to say this is more of a love triangle than a love square since Minami somehow doesn't appear physically as much as the other three. Feels like he's a ghost rather than a person despite Akari fawning about him from the beginning.

If anyone proclaims this is a love square, then the script better have Minami get back in 100% physically like what he did in ep 4 where that would be the only episode where he at least showed up for the whole half-time.
Nov 13, 2022 4:11 PM
Feb 2021
Stark700 said:
This show really has a thing for opportunities lol

And also, the soccer injury thing with Shiori is one of the most classic rom-com tropes in the anime medium. I guess this anime is going to pull all the tricks out of the book

Definitely this series spells out like it was made back in early 2000s, at least it looks like it to me. It would've been Chobits competitor back then.
Nov 13, 2022 4:19 PM

Oct 2022
I like the immense progress we're getting here. Though I gotta be honest I kind of feel bad for Akari, she's literally throwing herself at Jiro and he still chooses the childhood friend smh.
Nov 13, 2022 4:38 PM

Mar 2016
The tomboy is in love with Shiori, isn't it?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Nov 13, 2022 4:40 PM

Jun 2021
The amount of misunderstandings in this show are going to build up enough to put GAMERS! to shame.
Nov 13, 2022 5:10 PM

Jan 2019
Akari is the cutest best girl in a while, Shiori doesn't stand a chance.

And even the characters are acknowledging that they should have banged already. 😩

Nov 13, 2022 5:11 PM

Jan 2011
FMmatron said:
AlexGK said:
Ok, I will rant.
Bullshit.

That's probably the most realistic thing about this series.

If you're not attractive to a girl you're automatically creepy and a girl can always casually come close or touch you without a problem.

What? I cant believe that post is being written by a male.
I can tell you if a girl is not attractive to a man, she is also automatically creepy to him. And the advances she makes sure cause problems, that is why I decided to rant - I am in that same situation. The girl (or rather the woman) in my case is even hot, just not my type. Or are you of the opinion that, being a man, you always welcome female attention, no matter the source? Are men supposed to be that desperate/horny to welcome any partner? That's bullshit, mate.

To rant further - so girls are allowed to flirt with anyone, but the moment one tries to respond the same way is sexual harassment? If a girl slaps a boy for being pushy - that is fine, but the other way around is not OK?

And then women argue about gender equality :D
I guess its always bad if the shoe is on the other foot :D

/rant.
Nov 13, 2022 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
So is the school just okay with them fucking? Akari was in her underwear in front of the camera 💀
Nov 13, 2022 6:11 PM
Jul 2020
Aversa said:
Akari playing with Jirou towards the end was funny, he pretty much told her everything she wanted to know in one line which solved things for them again.
Their relationship is going really well right now even with the things that happened in the infirmary.
Let's hope things keep going well between Akari and Jirou.

I agree wholeheartedly
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is there any chance if a second season?

martingunnarsson - Feb 29

41 by N0rth_5tar »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2022

169 by Lanz »»
Yesterday, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 6, 2022

283 by Lanz »»
Jun 1, 1:33 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2022

325 by hazeyhaza »»
May 28, 3:15 PM

» The MC brain 🧠 is made of stone ( 1 2 )

Ryujin-Sama - May 19

73 by Brandis_king »»
May 24, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.