Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Chainsaw Man is the only anime that deserves to become anime of the year, and here's why:

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 2, 2022 9:39 PM
Dec 2021
Itsumo_Issho said:
Psycho_Goku said:
Imagine comparing Chainsaw Man to a moe romcom. What a joke, don't ever insult Fujimoto's masterpiece and legacy like that again.

Well, someone doesn’t know how to judge well written characters
“Kaguya-sama is a moe romcom” ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That goku guys only anime is db and csm ๐Ÿ’€
Sep 2, 2022 9:49 PM
Sep 2021
iruma kun and love is war
Sep 2, 2022 10:20 PM

May 2012
Perfect_username said:
Wait till the anime comes out bruh. This shit could be the biggest failure we ever see. If they somehow fuck it up.

Also Kaguya >

its impossible for csm to fail, lets be real.

nobody will even remember what kaguya is once chainsaw man drops.
Sep 2, 2022 10:26 PM

Jan 2021
k11chi said:
Perfect_username said:
Wait till the anime comes out bruh. This shit could be the biggest failure we ever see. If they somehow fuck it up.

Also Kaguya >

There's that chance. Remember what happened to aot s4. You can't trust mappa after that shit. So don't keep your expectations high.

Also you can say something will be forgotten because of something new coming out to almost anything.

Ethier way Kaguya is still better than Chainsaw man
Sep 2, 2022 10:56 PM
Jun 2019
Perfect_username said:
k11chi said:

There's that chance. Remember what happened to aot s4. You can't trust mappa after that shit. So don't keep your expectations high.

Also you can say something will be forgotten because of something new coming out to almost anything.

I really hate it when people like you go base off MAPPA's competencies just from AOT S4. You CAN 1000% trust MAPPA on Chainsaw Man. Literally everything is near perfect in the production team, the only thing that could happen is an above average direction. They have time, talent, support from the studio, passion; everything an anime production wants.
Hi
Sep 2, 2022 11:00 PM
Jan 2021
Chainsaw is set up for success, it just needs to pull if off and if it does successfully it'll be a banger
Sep 2, 2022 11:02 PM

May 2012
Perfect_username said:
k11chi said:

mappa says they want this to be their ultimate work. if you've seen the fan animations for this series you'd know that this is the greatest passion project anime that will have ever been released.
Sep 2, 2022 11:02 PM

Jan 2021
zarrapha said:
Perfect_username said:

I really hate it when people like you go base off MAPPA's competencies just from AOT S4. You CAN 1000% trust MAPPA on Chainsaw Man. Literally everything is near perfect in the production team, the only thing that could happen is an above average direction. They have time, talent, support from the studio, passion; everything an anime production wants.

From what was shown on the trailer's Chainsaw man looks and will be fucken amazing but you cant trust trailers from mappa because of what they did with Aot it's that simple.
Sep 2, 2022 11:10 PM

Jan 2021
k11chi said:
Perfect_username said:

mappa says they want this to be their ultimate work. if you've seen the fan animations for this series you'd know that this is the greatest passion project anime that will have ever been released.

We will never know until the actual anime comes out and not some fancy trailers
Sep 2, 2022 11:15 PM

Jan 2021
Psycho_Goku said:
kxlel02 said:
the dickriding is absolutely crazy + mob is better in every aspect, argue with a wall
Mob Psycho is hard carried by animation just like Demon Slayer, there is a reason why the CSM manga is higher rated than Mob's. Just accept it, bro, Mob Psycho will never be as iconic and critically acclaimed as Chainsaw Man. CSM playing in a different league.

If we going based off shit MAL raitings Kaguya sama manga is way higher than Chainsaw man.
Mal raitings are meaningless.
Sep 2, 2022 11:24 PM
Jun 2019
Perfect_username said:
k11chi said:

They had TWO YEARS of production time, from 2020 to 2022. The 2nd trailer was also NOT PRE-ANIMATED, which means the scenes you see in the 2nd trailer will be in the anime. AOT S4's trailer situation was a result of poor management from MAPPA. The staff that worked on the anime didn't even work on the trailer, it was the director of Vinland Saga.
Hi
Sep 2, 2022 11:35 PM

Jan 2021
zarrapha said:
Perfect_username said:

They had TWO YEARS of production time, from 2020 to 2022. The 2nd trailer was also NOT PRE-ANIMATED, which means the scenes you see in the 2nd trailer will be in the anime. AOT S4's trailer situation was a result of poor management from MAPPA. The staff that worked on the anime didn't even work on the trailer, it was the director of Vinland Saga.

Damn I didn't even know that about the Aot trailer. Ethier way I already have huge trust in mappa I'm just not 100% sure because well anything is possible. They could easily lie about it being actual anime footage after all. I love chainsaw man and hope it succeeds but just make sure to not keep your expectations that high just in case it doesn't turn out like the trailers.
Sep 2, 2022 11:45 PM
Jun 2019
Perfect_username said:
zarrapha said:

Damn I didn't even know that about the Aot trailer. Ethier way I already have huge trust in mappa I'm just not 100% sure because well anything is possible. They could easily lie about it being actual anime footage after all. I love chainsaw man and hope it succeeds but just make sure to not keep your expectations that high just in case it doesn't turn out like the trailers.

If you want some reassurance, let me remind you that MAPPA is the only company besides Shueisha in the production committee. This means that MAPPA has to fund the anime themselves. If they mess up even one bit, they will lose a lot of money. This is clear in their marketing, they want everyone to know that Chainsaw Man will be their best show. This is also the same for Ufotable too, they themselves reached out to Shueisha to work on Demon Slayer and look at how amazing that anime looks.
Hi
Sep 2, 2022 11:53 PM
Jan 2021
you realize any number of things can go wrong on Mappas end right? we could get a Promised Neverland 2 situation and have a horrifically rushed version of the story that cuts scenes and characters wholesale, ruining the pacing and compromising what made the manga so good, the bulk of the animation could end up looking like shit, they could literally just do anything that would compromise the adaptation. I love Chainsaw Man but the manga does not automatically mean the anime will be good. Good manga get fucked up all the time, Tokyo Ghoul, Promised Neverland, Deadman Wonderland, Gantz, Berserk 2016, Black Butler, the original Fullmetal Alchemist, it is not unheard of or rare for adaptations to totally shit the bed. Stop deciding things are great before they're even out. Y'all wonder why anime and games end up being disappointing, this is why, you decide before you even have your hands on the thing that you love it and that it is perfect, it's not hard to just hold judgement until the thing you're judging actually exists and is tangible.
Sep 2, 2022 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
Overrated is the perfect word that suits the csm.
Sep 2, 2022 11:54 PM
Jan 2021
Psycho_Goku said:
Perfect_username said:

Also Kaguya >
Imagine comparing Chainsaw Man to a moe romcom. What a joke, don't ever insult Fujimoto's masterpiece and legacy like that again.

imagine thinking genre somehow dictates quality. Stop talking bro
Sep 2, 2022 11:55 PM

Jan 2021
zarrapha said:
Perfect_username said:

If you want some reassurance, let me remind you that MAPPA is the only company besides Shueisha in the production committee. This means that MAPPA has to fund the anime themselves. If they mess up even one bit, they will lose a lot of money. This is clear in their marketing, they want everyone to know that Chainsaw Man will be their best show. This is also the same for Ufotable too, they themselves reached out to Shueisha to work on Demon Slayer and look at how amazing that anime looks.

I know video games and anime are two different things but like Cyberpunk happened. and they lost a shit ton of money because of it.

But yeah mappa funding it themselves is a good sign since well they'll be the one suffering at the end and I bet they don't want that to happen.

I hope I'm wrong but theres still a chance it could fail very small chance but it's still there
Sep 2, 2022 11:56 PM

Jul 2020
I'm beginning to hope it turns out to be a shitty slideshow that has nothing to do with the source material so that obsessed fans would shit themselves from rage lmao. I'll be laughing so hard
Sep 3, 2022 12:08 AM
Jun 2019
Perfect_username said:
zarrapha said:

I know video games and anime are two different things but like Cyberpunk happened. and they lost a shit ton of money because of it.

But yeah mappa funding it themselves is a good sign since well they'll be the one suffering at the end and I bet they don't want that to happen.

I hope I'm wrong but theres still a chance it could fail very small chance but it's still there

The Cyberpunk situation can't happen with Chainsaw Man though. The scope of the anime is already determined by the source material it's adapting. There are no 60-meter titans walking in Chainsaw Man, so the only thing they can mess up in the anime is the pacing and sound design.
Hi
Sep 3, 2022 12:13 AM

May 2012
Inexplicable said:
I'm beginning to hope it turns out to be a shitty slideshow that has nothing to do with the source material so that obsessed fans would shit themselves from rage lmao. I'll be laughing so hard
stay mad because it will be the perfect adaptation.
Sep 3, 2022 12:23 AM

Jan 2021
zarrapha said:
Perfect_username said:

The Cyberpunk situation can't happen with Chainsaw Man though. The scope of the anime is already determined by the source material it's adapting. There are no 60-meter titans walking in Chainsaw Man, so the only thing they can mess up in the anime is the pacing and sound design.

Fucking up the pacing is a pretty big thing bruh. That will determine if the anime is a faithful adaptation or not. They could skip, change and mix certain events and we wont know until the anime comes out. Hopefully they keep everything the same and follow the manga faithfully
Yes even the barf kiss. I honestly don't know why some people want that cut out.
Sep 3, 2022 12:27 AM
Aug 2021
image that at the moment there are 26 ppl Who liked this bait post, i don't understand why CSM can be so stupid, in every post ppl give reason to why this show wont be the best thing ever, like Psycho Goku, a man Who don't do nothing other than talking shit about other anime, like how can you Say that in v
character development CSM wins over mob Psycho? how CSM win with the OST if It isn't out? how CSM win in originality to all the anime that you talked about? you should go and find something else other than CSM, CSM should never had an adaptation, this show is overrated as fuck, nobody give a shit about CSM( sane person), i want Psycho Goku be Perma banned and like him even other ppl like him, why Mal don't do nothing to this post?

PS: how can i do threads from the mal app? thx ๐Ÿ˜
Sep 3, 2022 12:36 AM
Apr 2019
Psycho_Goku said:
CSM is the most anticipated anime of all time, how could any other anime possibly deserve to win over it? It's only fair that Chainsaw Man becomes AOTY.

The source material is already a certified masterpiece (rating of 8.74 and still climbing with no anime boost) and studio Mappa is putting all of its effort, talent, and resources into this adaptation. CSM is simply better than Mob Psycho, Made in Abyss, and Spy x Family in nearly every aspect.

What do ANY of these shows offer that CSM doesn't already do better?
--------------------------------------------------------
Chainsaw Man vs Spy x Family:

>Characters
CSM
>Story
CSM
>Humor
CSM
>Animation
CSM
>OST
CSM
>Originality&Creativity
CSM
>Art Style
Spy x Family
>Character Designs
CSM
>Stakes&Tension
CSM
>Ambition
CSM
>Plot twists
CSM
>Action
CSM
>Catharsis
CSM
>Hype
CSM

13-1 victory for Chainsaw Man
-------------------------------------------------------
Chainsaw Man vs Mob Pycho

>Characters
CSM
>Story
CSM
>Humor
CSM
>Animation
CSM (Highly detailed characters with good animation >>> Mob Psychos undetailed scribble-like art style with good animation)
>OST
CSM
>Originality&Creativity
CSM
>Art Style
CSM
>Character Designs
CSM
>Stakes&Tension
CSM
>Ambition
CSM
>Plot twists
CSM
>Action
CSM
>Catharsis
CSM
>Hype
CSM

14-0 victory for Chainsaw Man
Chainsaw Man vs Made in Abyss

>Characters
CSM
>Story
CSM
>Humor
CSM
>Animation
CSM
>OST
N/A for now
>Originality&Creativity
CSM
>Art Style
CSM
>Character Designs
CSM
>Stakes&Tension
CSM
>Ambition
CSM
>Plot twists
CSM
>Action
CSM
>Catharsis
CSM
>Hype
CSM

13-0 victory for Chainsaw Man
See? This is what I mean, people call CSM overrated, but in fact, it's superior to any of its contemporaries and competitors. Chainsaw Man WILL become anime of the year and there is nothing anyone can do about it. It DESERVES to be AOTY. Anyone who disagrees with this is either a contrarian, a fanboy, a hater, or just jealous of Chainsaw Man's unprecedented success.

the dickriding is out of this world
Sep 3, 2022 12:49 AM
Jun 2021
Bleach>>
Spyxfamily>
Sep 3, 2022 1:34 AM
Jun 2022
14 - 0 vs mob โ˜ ๏ธ
Sep 3, 2022 1:40 AM
Sep 2021
you're a huge simp :/
Sep 3, 2022 1:44 AM
Sep 2021
lol ofc characters in mob psycho are better

fujimoto has one big psychotic hive mind for all of his characters
Sep 3, 2022 2:27 AM
Aug 2020
let it come out bro ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... dont be so excited..... though i would also want to be the anime of the year and highest rated anime
Cant think of a signature
Sep 3, 2022 2:52 AM
Aug 2021
Such a funny bait lmfao
Sep 3, 2022 3:15 AM

May 2021
Psycho_Goku said:
CSM is the most anticipated anime of all time, how could any other anime possibly deserve to win over it? It's only fair that Chainsaw Man becomes AOTY.

The source material is already a certified masterpiece (rating of 8.74 and still climbing with no anime boost) and studio Mappa is putting all of its effort, talent, and resources into this adaptation. CSM is simply better than Mob Psycho, Made in Abyss, and Spy x Family in nearly every aspect.

>Characters
CSM
>Story
CSM
>Humor
CSM
>Animation
CSM
>OST
CSM
>Originality&Creativity
CSM
>Art Style
Spy x Family
>Character Designs
CSM
>Stakes&Tension
CSM
>Ambition
CSM
>Plot twists
CSM
>Action
CSM
>Catharsis
CSM
>Hype
CSM

>Characters
CSM
>Story
CSM
>Humor
CSM
>Animation
CSM (Highly detailed characters with good animation >>> Mob Psychos undetailed scribble-like art style with good animation)
>OST
CSM
>Originality&Creativity
CSM
>Art Style
CSM
>Character Designs
CSM
>Stakes&Tension
CSM
>Ambition
CSM
>Plot twists
CSM
>Action
CSM
>Catharsis
CSM
>Hype
CSM

>Characters
CSM
>Story
CSM
>Humor
CSM
>Animation
CSM
>OST
N/A for now
>Originality&Creativity
CSM
>Art Style
CSM
>Character Designs
CSM
>Stakes&Tension
CSM
>Ambition
CSM
>Plot twists
CSM
>Action
CSM
>Catharsis
CSM
>Hype
CSM

See? This is what I mean, people call CSM overrated, but in fact, it's superior to any of its contemporaries and competitors. Chainsaw Man WILL become anime of the year and there is nothing anyone can do about it. It DESERVES to be AOTY. Anyone who disagrees with this is either a contrarian, a fanboy, a hater, or just jealous of Chainsaw Man's unprecedented success.

At first I was interested upon seeing the title, maybe some interesting points and then I saw that it was you and indeed, as expected, you did not fail to make me laugh. Frankly speaking, you are more funny than CSM will ever be.

Sep 3, 2022 3:27 AM
Apr 2020
Chill your nerd self out its literally only a fokin book rn contain ur nerd seizures bruv, if it's shitt it will be shit we'll only know when it comes out, imagine being a fan boy of something that doesn't exist, have an ounce of objectivity retardd
Sep 3, 2022 3:32 AM
Aug 2021
the csm simps are getting out of hand, geez
Sep 3, 2022 3:44 AM
Aug 2021
AlexHH said:
idk about all of this but worst fanbase goes to CSM and it's not even out

Alex??? How improbable
Sep 3, 2022 3:46 AM
Aug 2021
k11chi said:
Perfect_username said:

Also Kaguya >

you say as if kaguya-sama hasn't been one of the biggest romance anime and manga for years now? it's popular isn't new and with a movie coming soon it's not going away soon even with the manga ending soon.
Sep 3, 2022 3:46 AM
Oct 2019
Found the dickrider (5)
Sep 3, 2022 4:04 AM

Sep 2020
I'm not reading all of that but i did find one statement incredibly stupid:
Psycho_Goku said:
The source material is already a certified masterpiece (rating of 8.74 and still climbing with no anime boost) and studio Mappa is putting all of its effort, talent, and resources into this adaptation".

What does anime boost have to do with anything? Vagabond has a higher rating than CSM, it doesn't have an anime boost so does that suddenly make it better than other manga series with anime adaptations? I don't know why MAPPA will make this a certified masterpiece, surely people aren't so shallow that animation and production quality takes precedence over good writing and good characters.

Oh I forgot, I am in a CSM forum, never mind.
samsince04Sep 3, 2022 4:09 AM

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Sep 3, 2022 4:15 AM
Jul 2022
Psycho_Goku said:

>Characters
CSM
>Story
CSM
>Humor
CSM
>Animation
CSM
>OST
CSM
>Originality&Creativity
CSM
>Art Style
Spy x Family
>Character Designs
CSM
>Stakes&Tension
CSM
>Ambition
CSM
>Plot twists
CSM
>Action
CSM
>Catharsis
CSM
>Hype
CSM

>Characters
CSM
>Story
CSM
>Humor
CSM
>Animation
>OST
CSM
>Originality&Creativity
CSM
>Art Style
CSM
>Character Designs
CSM
>Stakes&Tension
CSM
>Ambition
CSM
>Plot twists
CSM
>Action
CSM
>Catharsis
CSM
>Hype
CSM

>Characters
CSM
>Story
CSM
>Humor
CSM
>Animation
CSM
>OST
N/A for now
>Originality&Creativity
CSM
>Art Style
CSM
>Character Designs
CSM
>Stakes&Tension
CSM
>Ambition
CSM
>Plot twists
CSM
>Action
CSM
>Catharsis
CSM
>Hype
CSM

I like CSM but I know u ain't saying CSM gotta better story than made in abyss
Sep 3, 2022 4:25 AM

Jun 2020
Chainsaw Man and its Kafkaesque writing is unparalleled. The poignant and nihilistic storytelling is something you won't find anywhere else, and the dialogue flows like a river. While the paneling not only is appreciated by the sagacious, it requires a keen eye to be fully discerned, not to mention its plot which despite its chaste premise, quickly transforms into a political thriller, which subverts the expectations of its initially seemingly diminutive scope.

It may very well be the greatest manga ever made and it is only natural for it to be the greatest anime ever made.
Sep 3, 2022 4:36 AM

Jan 2021
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am laughing even though I didn't read a single thing he wrote.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 3, 2022 4:43 AM

Mar 2015
Chainsaw Man is the only anime that deserves to become anime of the year, and here's why:

Makima's fat ass
Sep 3, 2022 4:45 AM
Jul 2018
You want to fight, am I right?
Well then

REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN UNTIL THE END

Chainsaw Man Vs Kaguya sama
Statistics:
-Manga ratings
---Mal rating CSM 8.74 - KAG 8.92
---Anilist rating CSM 86 - KAG 88
-Sales
---CSM 15M+ - KAG 17.5M+
-Bullshit parameters
---Number of chapters CSM 97 - KAG 274+
---Demographics CSM shonen - KAG seinen
---Difficulty to get noticed and famous
CSM low (battle shonen from Shounen Jump)
KAG high (romcom)
---Age CSM Late 2018 - KAG Middle 2015

-Story (totally non biased parameters)
---Overall plot CSM
---Realism KAG
---Characters Complexity KAG
---Characters Themes KAG
---Characters Arcs KAG
---Characters Interactions KAG
---Comedy KAG
---Drama KAG
---Inspiration KAG
---Real Life Lesson KAG
---Wholesome moments KAG
---Sad moments KAG
---Happy moments KAG

-Execution
---Originality TIE
---Maturity KAG
---Foreshadowing KAG
---Ability to change between comedy and drama KAG
---Depth of characterisation KAG
---Depht of characters thoughts KAG
---Development of characters KAG
---Development of characters interaction KAG
---Ability to give useful life lesson KAG

It's purposedly biased and doesn't have any real use. This was made to annoy fans, i didn't even read chainsaw man lol. The intent was to make everybody see how people who do this kind of comparison look like
Sep 3, 2022 5:06 AM
Aug 2021
WigoSas said:
Well then

Statistics:
-Manga ratings
-Sales
---CSM 15M+ - KAG 17.5M+
-Bullshit parameters
KAG high (romcom)

---Overall plot CSM
---Realism KAG
---Characters Themes KAG
---Characters Arcs KAG
---Comedy KAG
---Drama KAG
---Inspiration KAG
---Real Life Lesson KAG
---Wholesome moments KAG
---Sad moments KAG
---Happy moments KAG

-Execution
---Originality TIE
---Maturity KAG
---Foreshadowing KAG

It's purposedly biased and doesn't have any real use. This was made to annoy fans, i didn't even read chainsaw man lol. The intent was to make everybody see how people who do this kind of comparison look like

it's like compare: Who have superpowers?
and the obviously respond is CSM why? because kaguya doesnt have superpowers, i didn't understand if you are trying to make irony or really think It, never read CSM but for doing a comparation you Need to do It with thing that are in common, not saying "Who have an alternation from comedy to drama?" because clearly kaguya have It and probably CSM don't. im not trying to hate Only understand

PS: i read It again and understand what you said๐Ÿ˜…
Sep 3, 2022 5:07 AM
Feb 2022
WigoSas said:
Well then

Statistics:
-Manga ratings
-Sales
---CSM 15M+ - KAG 17.5M+
-Bullshit parameters
KAG high (romcom)

---Overall plot CSM
---Realism KAG
---Characters Themes KAG
---Characters Arcs KAG
---Comedy KAG
---Drama KAG
---Inspiration KAG
---Real Life Lesson KAG
---Wholesome moments KAG
---Sad moments KAG
---Happy moments KAG

-Execution
---Originality TIE
---Maturity KAG
---Foreshadowing KAG

pshyco Goku got a true competitor.
Mal users gonna lose so much braincells soon
Sep 3, 2022 5:13 AM
Apr 2022
I mean there’s been bangers like Kaguya, aot, spyxfamily, and csm ain’t even out yet
Sep 3, 2022 5:17 AM
Apr 2022
I love this comment section
Sep 3, 2022 5:36 AM
Jul 2018
Sanjii_1234 said:
WigoSas said:
Well then

Statistics:
-Manga ratings
-Sales
---CSM 15M+ - KAG 17.5M+
-Bullshit parameters
KAG high (romcom)

---Overall plot CSM
---Realism KAG
---Characters Themes KAG
---Characters Arcs KAG
---Comedy KAG
---Drama KAG
---Inspiration KAG
---Real Life Lesson KAG
---Wholesome moments KAG
---Sad moments KAG
---Happy moments KAG

-Execution
---Originality TIE
---Maturity KAG
---Foreshadowing KAG

pshyco Goku got a true competitor.
Mal users gonna lose so much braincells soon

How do you quote?
I'm gonna fight him and I'll make sure unfortunate people who read the thread will die of cringe
Sep 3, 2022 6:02 AM

May 2021
lets leave this for after ur starts airing ok guys
Sep 3, 2022 6:13 AM

Mar 2022
Why do people even care about anime of the year? It's meaningless award...
Sep 3, 2022 7:04 AM
Sep 2020
Obahoru said:
Summertime Render is the real anime of the year…

yes i agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Sep 3, 2022 7:54 AM

Apr 2019
Man, I really wanna distance myself from this fandom. CSM really has one of the most immature and shitty fandom out there. CSM is a pretty good Shonen manga but that's about it. It doesn't matter if it is anime of the year or not like who actually cares about that shit. I really miss the days when CSM was just a new, unknown Shonen manga with a small, respectful and fun community.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

994 by BlueSnow93 »»
Yesterday, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 25, 2022

862 by TeaCharm »»
Jun 15, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 6, 2022

582 by Laszek_ditlax »»
Jun 15, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 22, 2022

732 by Laszek_ditlax »»
Jun 15, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 15, 2022

592 by Laszek_ditlax »»
Jun 14, 6:32 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.