Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 23, 2022 2:40 PM
Mar 2019
Komi can't communicate Season 2. Very much like last season, this is a lot of fun. Not as much as last time but still enjoyable. Everything I loved from it is present here, as splendid as ever. There are where some crucial steps in Komi's journey. Including making new friends that weren't associated with the main group.

I look forward to future installments to this fine anime.

Jun 23, 2022 3:06 PM

Oct 2016
Best part. Someone finally shut-up Yamai (Armor Girl with a Karate chop)

Good that the studio brought their A-game for the final episode, after cutting corners from the past two episode.

Quite fitting to end it on the end of the school year and the start of the new one. Very enjoyable every minute. Here’s to seeing new characters being introduced in a hopeful 3rd season.
Jun 23, 2022 3:06 PM

Oct 2015
Patiently waiting for another season ^^
Let there be light...
Jun 23, 2022 3:12 PM
Mar 2017
JOJO REFERENCE!!!!
Jun 23, 2022 3:53 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
First off, love to see the art and animation return to normal this episode, and the White Day bit in the beginning was great, loved Hitomi being a great wingwoman and the awkward moment with Tadano and Komi’s dad lol. And of course there was the amazing Eraser War which had a lot of great animation, loved how quickly an entire tournament formed and how intense it was, kinda takes me back to the snowball fight earlier in the season.

And I loved the way we got a mini recap through the window as Tadano and Komi looked back on the year (the last two seasons), that was really well done and nostalgic, and that final scene where we got a glimpse of some of the new characters to be met (I recognized some of them because I’ve read a smidge of the manga) so that’s a really good tease for a season 3 if we ever get it, and the final words from Komi were a great way to end it.

Season 2 of Komi really was great just like the first one, despite the lower quality of art and animation in episode 10 and 11 it was still a fanatic season, so much Komi goodness and a lot of new characters were met, and both the OP and ED were very good just like the first season, that ED especially killed it. Man I just really hope the end of the episode is hinting at a third season because I know there’s a lot of amazing content yet to be seen. I hate to say goodbye to Komi again, but hopefully we don’t have to wait too long for a continuation!
Jun 23, 2022 4:27 PM

Mar 2019
That was a solid end to a great season. On to the manga while we wait for season 2!
Jun 23, 2022 5:14 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Komie shouko's mother shuuko says its a bad timing too🤔 while blushing like she's been caught red handed then komi dad barging in he's daughter room angry at tadano cause he came in bad time🤔🤔 ehemm..

calm down brother.. r34, booru is always by our side

Komi Chadyoshi

>barges in her daughter room uninvited
>sit down with her boyfriend
>drinks his tea
>not a word from his mouth
>refuses to elaborate any further
>Get thrown out by daughter

And Chadano ChadHito (Just a normal CHAD man)

>Drinks from Komi Dad's cup

>Leaves without realising he gave his first indirect kiss to his Father in law...

Jun 23, 2022 7:08 PM
Dec 2020
I really hoped things would progress more than they did for Komi and Tadano. Tadano's cowardice is a problem, especially given how much Komi has moved forward, even being able to speak to him now. Biggest aggravation for me is Najimi bursting in every single time they start to have a moment. That kid is either really clueless and inconsiderate, or just a major asshole.
Jun 23, 2022 7:30 PM
Jun 2019
A beautiful finale fitting for this anime. The animators really pulled everything for this one heh? Maybe they were saving their forces to bombard us with Sakuga for this episode? Maybe. Best episode of season 2.

Although the two episodes before this one were hard to watch, this episode went above and beyond and delivered everything we love about Komi-san Can't Communicate.

We also got a nice teaser for
Joey-XD19202Jun 23, 2022 7:35 PM
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jun 23, 2022 7:48 PM
Apr 2021
Random question but does the candy Komi gets have a specific meaning or is just a piece of candy?
Jun 23, 2022 7:51 PM

Jun 2019
They always break out the good animation for the final episode. Solid ending. It had some finality but keeps things open if they do a sequel down the line.

While the budget waned towards the end, I still feel like this season was a slight improvement over the first one. The more prominent characters have been established and the new ones they introduced fit in right away (although I feel like not much was done with Narse).

It’ll be interesting to see what my thoughts on this series will be when I rewatch it. But for now, I’m comfortable giving it a solid 7.
Jun 23, 2022 7:59 PM

Oct 2008
Having not read the manga, I am enjoying this series. However there is one giant problem I have with it. These men/boys these mangaka keep writing are the most docile timid creatures I have ever seen. Propagating this kind of personality on youth with the most popular media format in Japan is exactly why their birthrate isn't climbing.

It's this kind of portrayal of men that's contributing to this problem.
Cute story, but the lead really needs to grow a pair. It's like the message is the same in all of the anime in this genre. "Male lead takes 5000 years to grow a pair and realize/tell the person they like them".

Stop it Japan.
Stop it.

And you, all of you single watching this.
It is not cool to act like this. Grow a pair.
Jun 23, 2022 8:11 PM

Aug 2021
Unlike the last two, they really put their efforts into the last episode, the production quality was very good
Jun 23, 2022 8:21 PM
Nov 2019
Tadano meeting Komi's Dad was much funnier than I imagined, man didn't say a word yet Tadano cracked under pressure.
Jun 23, 2022 8:33 PM

Jul 2016
Hell yeah! Production values restored!
Great final episode. The whole White Day segment was hilarious and the last part with Tadano and Komi reminiscing about the year that has passed was a fantastic way to wrap things up for now.

Overall, just as good and wholesome as S1. New characters introduced were all likeable (especially Katai) and though it was a shame what happened to episodes 10 and 11 in terms of quality, I gotta say the content of those episodes was still solid enough for me to enjoy them despite the drop in art/animation.

8/10 - Hoping for a S3 announcement since I really want to see certain gyaru animated.
Jun 23, 2022 10:00 PM

Mar 2020
White day!!!! Komi-san reactions are adorable. And that simple eraser war turned into a tournament HAHAHAHA reminiscing all the memories. It's really been a year.

The animation is back at its best again. Lots of sakuga especially in the eraser wars HAHAHA.

There are new charcters shown at the end part. I'm excited for season 3 is there is!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 24, 2022 12:16 AM

Jul 2021
First things first, the animation was back to being top-notch in this episode, at least that's how it looked to me.

This was a very satisfying ending for this season. 5/5.

Thanks to everyone especially Chadano kun, Komi has come a long way since her first day of highschool, can't wait for next season where hopefully we see more talking Komi and hopefully some real romantic developments between Tadano and Komi.

Overall, 10/10. Gonna miss this show a lot.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 24, 2022 3:16 AM
May 2021
What did she write at the very end? The subtitles was buggin for me
Jun 24, 2022 3:17 AM

Sep 2021
Some JoJo reference during the eraser fight.
Great way to end the 2nd season.
Now drop the 3rd season, OLM-chan. I wanna see the love triangle.
Jun 24, 2022 4:20 AM

Feb 2011
It was nice, the ending was cute and all. but it got stale midway through the season.
Komi is cute as ever
7/10

Jun 24, 2022 5:13 AM

Feb 2014
After the last two episodes went all over the place with the production values, I'm glad to see that the quality was well and truly restored in this finale. Heck, the studio properly went all out when it came to the exciting eraser battle segment and seeing everyone going all out in flicking their erasers with some smooth action animations to back them up was very hype. =D

The most special part still remains Tadano and Komi communicating together, from when Tadano visited her house to give her a white day present, to having them reflect on their first year in high school and the friends that Komi has made on the way while being alone in the classroom together. Not just that, but it's nice to see her talking a bit more to Tadano, which is a good progression for her.

Overall, like with season one, I'll rate season two an 8/10 once more. With the popularity that this series still has, I think we won't have to wait long for a season three announcement to come along. Hopefully the sooner, the better! ^_^
Jun 24, 2022 5:22 AM

Aug 2021
They didn't confirm the 3rd season but Rumiko's back was turned, I'm satisfied...
Jun 24, 2022 6:36 AM

Sep 2020
How it showed Komi's journey of making friend is so beautiful~ And also the eraser fight is so epic and cool to watch, probably one of the best episodes in the series!
Jun 24, 2022 6:43 AM

Jan 2021
Glad the animation was back up in this episodse. And Komi talking right at the end, chef's kiss masterpiece.
Jun 24, 2022 6:43 AM
Apr 2021
Being honest, I wasn't too fond of this season. It had its moments, the Komi x Tadano content as well as Komi finally talking coherently. However, most of the season was mediocre and the new characters were mostly meh. Hopefully next season will be an improvement.
Jun 24, 2022 7:15 AM
Jun 2021
Where are you guys watching the finale? Only up to episode 9 is out for me
Jun 24, 2022 8:20 AM

Jan 2018
Glad the animation was better in this episode. I'll probably rewatch the last 2 episodes once they're out on Blu-ray which might take a while.

Overall this anime was pretty good. But I didn't enjoy this season as much as season 1 even though there were some really nice moments. It's probably because the recency bias isn't there anymore.

I hope Komi-san gets a 3rd season. Lord knows there is enough material to adapt multiple seasons after this. If it does get sequels I'll watch them.

It's good to know that 2nd year will have a new cast of side characters. As long as Yamai is out of the picture I'll be happy.
Jun 24, 2022 8:47 AM

Apr 2020
It can't be denied that the past two episode kinda brought down this season overall, but this ending saved it well. All the characters coalesced for a one big party called the Eraser Wars, and everyone enjoyed it so much...as the end of the school year looming. Komi is worried that she'll be lonely once Year 2 starts, but seeing how far she has gotten ever since the first episode, and all the friends she managed to connect with, I love that Tadano reassures her with that fact. And this note is pretty much a great way to cap off the "first season" (or 2 seasons) because it really shows the things they did for their freshmen year, and now that Season 3 is looming for their sophomore year, there's more fun that's left to enjoy.

Overall, Komi Can't Communicate was an enjoyable show with an eclectic cast of characters that has their own unique charms and flairs that really brought color as they stand along with our main duo Tadano and Komi-san. I hope that same energetic and youthful flavor will persist for the sequel, let's wait til that arrives as we go back to our reality filled with---our doings.
Jun 24, 2022 1:49 PM
Feb 2019
Let's go to 2-1!! Best Class
Jun 24, 2022 3:27 PM

Jul 2017
this was where the budget went lol i guess it was worth the cursed faces
Jun 24, 2022 5:20 PM

Jan 2016
This episode is that one last track that does pretty well in closing a rather irregular album lol

Still, I truly enjoyed most of the season and I'll be looking forward to see what comes next!
THANKS SENPIEX
Jun 24, 2022 5:37 PM

Nov 2015
Some stumbles in quality the past few times, but this one certainly saved it. I was looking forward to seeing Eraser War animated, and this one did not disappoint in the slightest.

Excellent way to wrap up the season. Komi has made many new friends. Not a hundred yet, but she's getting there!

Tadano, like Komi before, couldn't quite put it together to give Komi her gift at school. And like Komi, he in the end rallied his courage and didn't leave her hanging.

The final scene was great at showing how much Komi has come to trust and rely on Tadano, and in turn how much he has come to care and look out for her.

Even with the hiccups, a well-done season overall. I'm certainly hoping to see a third installment announced soon, and will be watching if and when it is.
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
Jun 24, 2022 10:37 PM
Mar 2021
This is season pretty good
looking forword for S3
Jun 24, 2022 11:45 PM

Jan 2020
I enjoyed the season more than the first.

The eraser parts this episode went HARD when it comes to animation for no reason but it made it a million times more enjoyable more. I will miss Komi

Jun 25, 2022 4:51 AM

Jul 2019
A smooth finale that bodes well with watchers fascination with the series. Tadano and Komi grew a lot together and by oneself, became bravier and confident outside their respective comfort zones. Man and ending song is such a killer, it fits the joyful mood of the show perfectly.
Jun 25, 2022 5:54 AM

Oct 2016
Holy mother of JoJo's reference lmao.

The outsourced episodes was definitely worth, cause we got this beauty of an episode. That was a great season finale. I definitely think this cour is better than the first. I hope we get that next season soon, since I heard it gets even better in their second year of high school.

Excellent way to say goodbye to the first year classmates, with some eraser war of course.

The whole scene with Tadano visiting Komi to give her his white day gift was so fucking cute.

Gonna miss the show, hopefully it's just a goodbye for now and not forever. 8/10
Jun 25, 2022 7:05 AM
Aug 2021
its a decent season. not too much going on.
which is basically what the manga is.
things will get more heated in s3 maybe.
Jun 25, 2022 12:22 PM

Oct 2016
This season was enjoyable to watch, except for Ren Yamai (again).
Overall, it was great.
Hoping for a third season.
Jun 25, 2022 1:46 PM
Aug 2021
They did it it might only been her back but they showed Rumiko 😭🙏🏼
Jun 26, 2022 3:09 AM
Mar 2021
That orange cat though. I'm excited for season 3 because Komi's 2nd year class is where I think the manga really popped off. Especially with the introduction of Komi's bestfriend.
Jun 26, 2022 9:42 AM

Jun 2013
they fixed the animation for this episode, nice!! there's a bunch of off-looking frames on the previous 3 episodes (not complaining btw) so I thought it'll still be the same up to this last episode. anyway, good episode and great animation!! peep the JoJo reference somewhere around the eraser war scene ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ Hoping that there will be Season 3 announcement within this year
Jun 26, 2022 2:45 PM
Oct 2019
That was a wholesome and cute last ep, i loved.
now i hope it dont take to long to a 3 season
Jun 26, 2022 4:23 PM

Nov 2017
aSki_ said:
That was a good final episode and overall enjoyable second season, but it's a shame we didn't get to see Manbagi.
Watch the ending again,or see the spoiler Joey-XD19202 put in in post 60,its a real treat :)
and another season ends,and what a damn fine episode it was to finish off with!
Jun 26, 2022 8:01 PM
Jan 2016
Another masterpiece just like the first season, if not even better because of the fabulous and well done character development that Komi-san and Tadano have been through, also their relationship development, turning it impossible not to think about how cute and lovely their moments alone.

It is impossible not to laught with this variety of character, all of them are so damn diferent and so funny in their own way.

Komi-san is too much cute since the first episode from this entire show, and i am totally proud to see how many friends she has now and how she slowly was able to talk to tadano, also the cat reference was really awesome.

I would like to say more, but i can have enough words to describe how great it was for me! It is an 10 out of 10 withou a shadow of doubt. Hope we get a third season soon!
Jun 26, 2022 8:01 PM

Jan 2011
slightly better season than the first one with some okay bits thanks to new roll of characters but uh some of the old ones really need to be phased out but seeing it ending on start of year 2 maybe that will be the case going forward

7/10 for some rom in the romcom progress bar
Jun 27, 2022 12:46 AM

Dec 2016
For the last episode it was kinda underwhelming compared to season 1, the animation also got a little noticeably weaker. But the last few minutes of the episode was enough to cover up all these flaws. When Tadano and Komi-san were reminiscing everything that happened after their meeting was so beautiful.

It's good to see Komi-san opening up to Tadano first. It was so touching when she decided to say it instead of writing it down.

I hope it gets a third season soon.

Overall 8/10.
Jun 27, 2022 2:51 AM

Feb 2021
Komi-San Father really has a great tense to Tadano-Kun XD

This S2 is incredible and I love it! Hopefully, there will be S3!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 27, 2022 6:38 PM

Jun 2020
Would like more Hitomi screen time but this fixes it too bad that's it, Shoko's mother is insistent very insistent and plus her dad sitting with him was so hilarious

It was a fun event but nothing that memorable more alone time with the two seems a bit more fitting that this season has come to an end, Banger ED from start to finish, will like a third season if its announced.

This was a fun continuation from the last season of Komi san sure there are some moments that the quality was questionable but followed up by the plot it was decent would certainly like another adaptation of this.
Jun 28, 2022 10:34 AM

Nov 2019
Just kiss already, no need to drag it out further

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Jun 28, 2022 2:58 PM

Nov 2016
Wonderful seson finale and wrap up to the eventful first year. So many loveable, characters, fun moments and highs made it one of my favorites of 2021/22

8,5/10

Eagerly looking forward to more of this sweet series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

151 by kociamatka »»
Apr 17, 9:14 AM

» From where to start manga?

sb-ishan-99 - Feb 27

7 by nec0_0 »»
Feb 29, 4:23 AM

» Is this anime worth getting into?

Konan_Edogawa_ - Apr 10, 2022

33 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:48 PM

Poll: » is it even funny? ( 1 2 3 )

TamagoCracker - Apr 15, 2022

109 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Will there be a Season three

Ani-MangaReader - Jun 23, 2022

20 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.