Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 18, 2022 2:23 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least they could revive Kotone and fix the situation with all of them leaving to live on an island with Fa xD well that's a pretty nice ending to this okayish anime overall
Sep 5, 2022 8:28 PM

Feb 2014
As usual people´s score, the mean score not to be trusted.
Sadly a very underrated anime. Easily above your usual Cute Girls anime. Very good to what it is.

8/10
TechOtakuSep 5, 2022 8:32 PM
Sep 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Apr 2011
Well, Kotone got revived. I knew its not gonna as sad and goes back to being wholesome show.

Such a adorable SoL series. I'm gonna miss this one. Hoping for another season.
Oct 1, 2022 7:48 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh yea, like i said in earlier episode with the loli dark elf arc, even though i come way too damn late here, holy shit, Fa was truly the dark lord child. Damn...

Then, bruh people really take this fluffy anime too seriously with those nonsense? lmao. But i might agree in half because they also took the plot of Kotone dying way TOO serious to even make upset people more furious. XD. I mean, WTF Fa SLAP her and Rufuria trying to hold Kotone soul like that, but of course like hell its no help at all. In the end, the necromancer came as a huge plot twist. Then, happy end. Omega kek.

Because of that i can't give this a good sign only. But for the way too serious shit reason, i can't also give this a great shit. So well, ill take this on my 8. No offense.

Oh, and one more. The story sure still not end cause the source of the problem obviously still lurking around. So that's actually a good sign for fluffy kirara fans to come to check the source, if they want. However, why Satona, why King-sama, and all you guys, don't include the necromancer into the party??? It'll be a huge loss if Fafnir child come to rampant again. For heaven sake. Then again. Alright, don't take this too seriously okay. Keep calm and enjoy Kotone booty, while it last...

Badabass out.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 26, 2023 11:40 AM

Apr 2013
So of course Kotone would not stay dead, guess the necromancer is the MVP in the end.

Started off as a fun CGDCT show, but got a bit mundane and stale in the middle. The ending then was quite... boring, a bit too serious for my taste. 5/10
Sep 29, 2023 11:51 AM
Mar 2022
sKyBlazer08 said:
Kotone was eventually revived and all, but holy fucking shit, she still legit died... in a CGDCT show lmao.

Perfect mid episode cut back to happy times, never change Kotone. Look at all that plot though, I really hope we get a season 2, but chances are very low, since it's Doga Kobo and all. I might give the manga a try at some point, but I don't think the translations are up to date. Anyway, was an overall fun show, with a surprise load of plot. 7/10

HAHAHA!! YAH!! what a bad luck Kotone. she will be roasted by the other CGDCT MCs.
Mar 24, 3:25 AM
Feb 2024
Well, all I can say is this series was great. It really had me in the first half of this episode, but I sensed there was a way to bring Kotone back, somehow, at least within the logic of this show.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

22 by wildhood »»
Feb 20, 5:26 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

33 by waldy713 »»
Jan 22, 5:49 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2022

50 by waldy713 »»
Jan 20, 7:52 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

84 by waldy713 »»
Jan 20, 7:40 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

31 by Forum »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.