Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 2022 9:29 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Woah, action packed chapter!

- What the HECK is that Zoro Grim Reaper situation??? I hope he's hallucinating or something. Got me scared.
- Izo is a legend stopping CP0 like that. I don't think Izo stands a chance here, but he's going to risk his own life for the Straw Hats anyways - very noble.
- Looks like Yamato can freeze things with her Oni (?) powers, pretty cool.
- I honestly don't mind if Big Mom beats Kid and Law. I keep thinking about what Katakuri said to Luffy "Will you come back someday to defeat Big Mom?" (and Luffy responded yes), which would work out well. The problem is if Big Mom wins here, she's obviously gonna go and help Kaido out, so we sorta need Kid and Law to win. I'm surprised Law and Kid can keep standing up though, Big Mom needs to stop underestimating them!
Apr 20, 2022 9:32 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
FakeNeko said:
Zoro! Lost again? Why are you fighting the Grim Reaper? That's not Kaido XD

Hahaha so good, classic Zoro
Nov 16, 2022 3:56 PM

Apr 2018

And the Grim Reaper arrived for Zoro. Exciting to know what's going to happen now. Franky's on the search while the fire is steadily getting worse. Yamato is up against Fire Slime. Kid and Law are struggling against Big Mom, but he unleashes a suprise attack from behind followed up by a giant attack from Kid. Seems like it's not impossible at all to bring down a Yonko.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 20, 2022 3:05 AM

May 2021
Zoro got lost again and ended up in hell? Well, he IS the KING of HELL so he should be able to do something.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1117 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jun 11

57 by bossunhimeswitch »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 868 Discussion ( 1 2 )

G_Spark233 - Jun 8, 2017

79 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 9:47 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 867 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

128 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 9:24 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 866 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

70 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 9:09 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 865 Discussion ( 1 2 )

uzee - May 10, 2017

57 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.