Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 20, 2023 6:28 PM

Dec 2013
That was surprisingly good! I didn't expect to love the film as much as I did, the whole aspect of using the film scenes to show how the director was feeling was really neat. I'll definitely rewatch this one with more of my creative friends later.
Dec 7, 2023 12:45 AM

Feb 2020
YouTube Shorts has finally recommended me something good for once because wow, that was CINEMA (literally). This movie is so underwatched it's kind of crazy how it's so unknown. Great story, great animation, etc. I would've expected this to be more popular with everything that it had to offer.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2023 8:56 PM
Apr 2019
Absolute cinema.
Feb 8, 8:58 AM
Jun 2016
Keren banget filmnya, mengambil dari sudut pandang dunia industri kreatif.
Mar 27, 8:40 AM
Feb 2021
There's just so much exposition about facts from the "film industry" and inspirational mumbo jumbo in this film, and the film wants to be taken seriously, but then it has Pompo-san a character that looks like a kid as the director of a feature-length film? what?! what kinda world do these guys live in, maybe I wouldn't mind too much if they made the characters anthropomorphic animals or something but no, some people look completely regular and then there goes underdeveloped body Pompo, she acts like a kid too, why?! as it is, I just feel too much cognitive dissonance about the art style, it's not helped that they don't tell us anything about her, they tell a lot, she's an amazing director, she's a prodigy, she's the successor of her Grandpa, she cured cancer, but we're never shown any of it, and I know next to nothing about our main guy too, he's a loner but we never see, his eyes doesn't sparkle which we never knew, there's just nothing about this guy, so much exposition, bleghh! I hate it...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 1hr 30min movie length

mshfqtny - May 2

8 by onespankman »»
May 3, 1:22 AM

» What yee yee ass dance was Natalie doing?

iamthinking - Feb 5

3 by mhkr »»
Feb 5, 3:38 AM

» How is this not popular?

JSimpson2000 - Mar 31, 2022

17 by Zarutaku »»
Oct 8, 2023 7:57 AM

» A Missed Opportunity for Gene's Character Development

IHateThis69 - Apr 30, 2022

3 by Gbpabloa »»
Aug 10, 2022 11:03 PM

» Canada: Is the SUB not premiering here?

zz0 - Apr 24, 2022

1 by zz0 »»
Apr 26, 2022 5:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.