Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 11, 2021 3:07 PM

Aug 2020
Finally, Kage revealed himself to Bojji and he's been saving him all the time! This episode was really intense, there's a lot of things that happened. Very awesome episode best one so far.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 11, 2021 3:22 PM

Sep 2018
More incredibly predictable scenes throughout episode five that just make that thread about "the unpredictable story" seem even more hilarious than it was the first time I read it. Had to roll my eyes at that cryfest reunion, everyone should be immune by now.

Anyway, just how does Bojji understand Kage? Reading his lips? What lips? Is this just ignored to further the plot?
Nov 11, 2021 3:23 PM
May 2018
Heh, Very 'kids show' alright. They got graphic, yikes. It's getting more interesting, though.
Nov 11, 2021 3:25 PM
Sep 2021
GakutoDeathGlare said:
More incredibly predictable scenes throughout episode five that just make that thread about "the unpredictable story" seem even more hilarious than it was the first time I read it. Had to roll my eyes at that cryfest reunion, everyone should be immune by now.

Anyway, just how does Bojji understand Kage? Reading his lips? What lips? Is this just ignored to further the plot?

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Don't try to spit on it cause you read the manga and you think everything's predictable when it's not (at least, to us, anime only).

As for Bojji understanding Kage: whenever Kage speaks, he's got some hand shaped like a mouth that fakes lips movements, so Bojji understands him. Apparently, it wasn't obvious enough to you, so maybe you should re-read it.
Tobirama-SenseiNov 11, 2021 3:28 PM
Nov 11, 2021 3:27 PM

Sep 2018
MiniFreeza said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

Whenever Kage speaks, he's got some hand shaped like a mouth that fakes lips movements, so Bojji understands him.
Yeah, I see that hand thing, but it makes the same movement over and over again, regardless of what he says. Opening the hand slightly up and down continuously does not read like lip movements.

AND lmao, I don't read shitty manga, Ousama Ranking or anything else. It's just not that smart as you or others believe it to be, there are so many hints they give you, it's almost like they're holding your hand for you.
GakutoDeathGlareNov 11, 2021 3:31 PM
Nov 11, 2021 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
Boiji is alive!! I'm happy that is why, this episode he had a climate in mystery It's also this mirror and well strange.
Nov 11, 2021 3:34 PM
Sep 2021
GakutoDeathGlare said:
MiniFreeza said:

Whenever Kage speaks, he's got some hand shaped like a mouth that fakes lips movements, so Bojji understands him.
Yeah, I see that hand thing, but it makes the same movement over and over again, regardless of what he says. Opening the hand slightly up and down continuously does not read like lip movements.

AND lmao, I don't read shitty manga, Ousama Ranking or anything else. It's just not that smart as you or others believe it to be, they are so many hints they give you, it's almost like they're holding your hand for you.

It doesn't have to be extra realistic on Kage's hand animation, as long as it moves, it's sufficient. Just like when a character talk, you don't have all the frames being animated like a mouth would, there's just the main ones : open, 1/4 closed, 3/4 closed, closed.. on repeat.

As for it being "smart", let us make our own opinion on it. You don't like it, rate it a 0/10 and move on to another great piece of anime, no need to waste time criticizing it without any constructive facts going your way.
Nov 11, 2021 3:35 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
MiniFreeza said:
I've been thinking, and I'm starting to believe that Daida is not King Bosse's son.
I think Domas had an affair with the Queen, and Daida was born from their affair.

It would explain why Domas tries SO hard to get in the good graces of Daida to the extent of killing Bojji.

It would also explain why the mirror was laughing while Daida was raising his glass : only those with the blood of King Bosse can drink this potion she said, what if she knew he wasn't King Bosse's son ? What effect would this potion have on Daida ?

Finally, we never saw Daida with King Bosse, and the only time we saw Bojji visiting Bosse, he said something strange about Bojji being his son and the pain he had thinking of the Kingdom when he'll be gone.

So yea.. I strongly believe that's what's behind all of it. I'm sure he loved Queen Hilling, but I doubt Daida's his son.

Are you serious? I'd be amazed if that's how it went.
Nov 11, 2021 3:40 PM
Sep 2021
Smudy said:
MiniFreeza said:
I've been thinking, and I'm starting to believe that Daida is not King Bosse's son.
I think Domas had an affair with the Queen, and Daida was born from their affair.

It would explain why Domas tries SO hard to get in the good graces of Daida to the extent of killing Bojji.

It would also explain why the mirror was laughing while Daida was raising his glass : only those with the blood of King Bosse can drink this potion she said, what if she knew he wasn't King Bosse's son ? What effect would this potion have on Daida ?

Finally, we never saw Daida with King Bosse, and the only time we saw Bojji visiting Bosse, he said something strange about Bojji being his son and the pain he had thinking of the Kingdom when he'll be gone.

So yea.. I strongly believe that's what's behind all of it. I'm sure he loved Queen Hilling, but I doubt Daida's his son.

Are you serious? I'd be amazed if that's how it went.

Time will tell, that's just a theory as of what's been said/presented to us before ^^
Nov 11, 2021 3:47 PM

Jul 2007
GakutoDeathGlare said:

if it's so " incredibly predictable " , prove it by posting your " predictions " before episode 6 airs...
Nov 11, 2021 3:52 PM

Apr 2021
MadanielFL said:
Of course Boji was not going to die there, it turns out Kage was with him the whole time, well that explains many things from the previous episode.

That was some really creepy stuff there with King Bosse's body, this magic mirror is still very mysterious to me.

And we got an explanation for why Domas was chosen for that mission, and he even chopped his own hand off lmao.

Now that Bojji is literally in hell itself I wonder what will happen to him, overall another great episode can't wait for next week

Is heike monogatari good now I was watching it but it is currently on my hold is it worth watching I mean I liked it but it was a bit boring even from historical perspective.
𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷,

TBA
TBA
-

If you liked my signature please Comment on my profile
Nov 11, 2021 3:58 PM

Apr 2021
s-len said:
Damn the episode unfolded really quickly. Props to Bebin, for there is no shortcut to success in life without serious consequences/risks - devil leaving Bosse's body is kinda self explanatory to that. Also, I like how the plot keeps on moving one step ahead with preparations for what is to happen in the near future.

Dude you have got some eagle eyes preserve them watch less anime go out and touch some grass. I also agree with there is a high possiblity.
𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷,

TBA
TBA
-

If you liked my signature please Comment on my profile
Nov 11, 2021 4:07 PM
Oct 2021
MiniFreeza said:
Pyrotheloststar said:
you actually have a really good point! I’m not completely sure if I’d agree on it being Domas, however it would make sense for them to not really be brothers, for starters from the clips we’ve gotten from the show so far and today’s information that bojis mom is most likely a giant and so was king Bosse. Because i was questioning how king Bosse and the new queen* would be able to have a child looking at their size difference even in anime terms.. and we haven’t had any characteristics that show daida having any relation to Bosse besides his fighting style which was when we saw Domas gain a lot more of a liking to Daida.
Also I feel as though now that I think about that the mirror was trying to give Daida Giant blood in order for him to become a giant or a fraction of the giant strength that King Bosse possessed? I think you’re onto a really good point though!

Well, Domas reminded me of Jaimie Lannister in Game of Thrones.

Jaimie was a swordsman.
Jaimie pushed a kid off a tower.
Jaimie was having an affair with her sister, the Queen, providing her with kids.
Jaimie lost a hand paying for this affair.

That's where my theory came from x) we all saw the ressemblance between Daida and Joffrey Baratheon. So adding up 1 + 1 .. ^^"

But yea, Daida is most likely not the King's son, else he would have inherited the power of giants too.

The reason i dont think this is the case is because i feel like the queen is to pure for that. She started off as a cold caracter but later it was revealed she actually cared both for the king and bojji, even though he wasnt her actual son. also, to counter your giant genetics argument, bojjis mother was also a giant (this is shown in a flashback in one of the first episodes, bojji holds a giant pinky finger), so he had to also be a giant. daida is a mix between a giant (the king) and a human (the queen), giving him human characteristics like his height.
Nov 11, 2021 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
What a great episode. Didn't expect see to see that much gore though.
Nov 11, 2021 4:17 PM
Mar 2018
Oh man, what an excellent episode! Surpassed all my expectations!

I said this for episode 4 and I'm going to say it again: this show is predictable, but it's deliberate about how it approaches the clichés and actually manages to pull off an excellent take on things.

Confirmed:

• Domas is a good guy deep down and is torn about his sense of duty vs his sense of honor and his attachment to Bojji.
  • Domas was ordered by Daida to kill Bojji. I didn't state this out but it was implied.
  • Kage was following Bojji all along (didn't expect him to be actually hiding in the bag but it makes sense).
  • Kage was directed by BeBin to protect Bojji. That guy is growing on me more and more.
  • Kage saved Bojji. I actually expected some other character to do that and for us to be introduced back to Kage later, but this was also a possibility. In retrospect, it makes more sense. Now that Bojji has been separated from his guardians, a familiar element is needed to ground him, plot-wise.

Corrections:

• Seems that Domas was not as motivated by a sense of pity as I assumed. Apparently his sense of duty was the primary driving force behind him following Daida's orders. I didn't expect Daida to have been manipulative about it either. The boy has surprising amounts of cunning. But this reveal detracts from Domas' depth as a character, which is unfortunate.

Unexpected:

• Daida rejecting the easy way up. The temptation of power is a tired cliché that leads to the cursed hero path, but this outcome is extremely unusual. I don't remember ever seeing this choice implemented in a story before, not for a character that is yet so young and inexperienced. This is awesome and I really look forward to what comes of it.
  • Speaking of Daida acting in a surprising manner, a less common but still popular outcome for the trial of temptation is for the hero to resist the lure but have it forced upon them anyway. The fact that Daida was able to fight back and win against the puppet goons is also refreshingly unusual and I love it.

I'm coming to really respect BeBin for instilling a proper sense of judgement upon Daida. The boy is actually shaping up to be a half decent king - a bit extreme on the ruthlessness but nevertheless competent. There's hope still for the kingdom... Though it's been strongly telegraphed that something awful will happen anyway.

Character development aside, we've been told that Bojji's power as a giant was stolen from him. I don't expect him to actually gain it back (or if he does, he's likely to reject it, if not immediately, then eventually), but this is still something that will probably greatly influence Bojji's future development one way or another. Imagine him suddenly gaining lots of power? Or being able to hear or talk? That would change everything for the boy. I look forward to seeing how they develop this - given what we were shown for Daida, I have hopes we'll see an unusual path taken.

Also, don't think everybody commented, but using the old king's corpse to make an elixir is fairly dark, though they smoothed it out by transmuting it into a phoenix first. I'm getting Made in Abyss vibes.
Nov 11, 2021 4:18 PM

Jun 2021
How is they capable of making a 10/10 episode every week?

Another fantastic episode. While we get some answers from previous episodes, we also get more mysteries as well. It's amazing how every single character is likable in some way or form. Even the villain-type characters have a side to them that won't allow you to completely dislike them.

Nov 11, 2021 4:24 PM
Mar 2018
neiinc said:
s-len said:
Damn the episode unfolded really quickly. Props to Bebin, for there is no shortcut to success in life without serious consequences/risks - devil leaving Bosse's body is kinda self explanatory to that. Also, I like how the plot keeps on moving one step ahead with preparations for what is to happen in the near future.

Dude you have got some eagle eyes preserve them watch less anime go out and touch some grass. I also agree with there is a high possiblity.

Oh yeah, I noticed that too but forgot to comment. I that was some good framing to telegraph plot right there.

And on that note, can we talk about the amazing "camera" work in this episode? The scene where the phoenix was captured and shoved into the trap room was super interesting, from a cinematographic standpoint. The art is simple at times but it's been really solid overall.
Nov 11, 2021 4:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah that's my bro Kage, behind all the scenes previously. Whose told me its Bebin that throw that knife? You wrong, Domas. Kage had a connection with Bebin. But how could he fighting Apeas when he knew he had no chance and ended up dying? Well, lets save it later. Because for now, Bojji and Kage already dive onto the underworld, with ofc, there's one King ruled it. Interesting when he said them had a curse. Bojji was a giant with his power taken, and the ex assassin member who has met with divine disfavor. What kind of interaction they get with that king?

Anyway, Daida really was a Bossee son, with all his pride, try not to easily be manipulated by the shady mirror with a difficult process to make such a potion, which create more suspiciousness around the scene. Though, he's still naive af and can be fickle at time, making his existence still hard to predict for the upcoming episode. Will he still evil or no? With the conversation between him and Domas, and then his confrontation with the magic mirror kinda grow some doubt about him.

Though, Apeas also reaching the scene too suddenly, with all those background without narration. While the mystery behind those places and mirror backstory kinda still hanging to try to resolve for more episode later, there's some good hint for the audience to try to figure out by yourself.

Idk how its become a central annoyance, for some 'certain person'. All is still good so far, and its normal. So, hate still hang without a very good foundation. How pity.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 11, 2021 4:25 PM

Jul 2021
This episode was bloody

Domas cuts his arm, Boss's body gets destroy, the red bird's head and blood

I wonder what "A giant who has had his power taken" means
Nov 11, 2021 4:30 PM
Mar 2018
nac2003 said:
The reason i dont think this is the case is because i feel like the queen is to pure for that. She started off as a cold caracter but later it was revealed she actually cared both for the king and bojji, even though he wasnt her actual son. also, to counter your giant genetics argument, bojjis mother was also a giant (this is shown in a flashback in one of the first episodes, bojji holds a giant pinky finger), so he had to also be a giant. daida is a mix between a giant (the king) and a human (the queen), giving him human characteristics like his height.

I have to agree here, I can't see the queen doing that, though there's always the possibility of her not having given consent. Either way, we haven't been introduced to a character that would work as the father. Domas least of all, being so much by-the-rules.
Nov 11, 2021 4:42 PM

Sep 2020
I almost thought the mirror ordered the knights to make some Bosse sorbet.
But seriously, the recipe for the elixir was damn gruesome so it's no wonder Daida initially rejected it because of its grossness.
yasm said:
Unexpected:

• Daida rejecting the easy way up. The temptation of power is a tired cliché that leads to the cursed hero path, but this outcome is extremely unusual. I don't remember ever seeing this choice implemented in a story before, not for a character that is yet so young and inexperienced. This is awesome and I really look forward to what comes of it.
  • Speaking of Daida acting in a surprising manner, a less common but still popular outcome for the trial of temptation is for the hero to resist the lure but have it forced upon them anyway. The fact that Daida was able to fight back and win against the puppet goons is also refreshingly unusual and I love it.

As I see it, Daida might be wicked in many ways but at the end of the day he's still Bosse's son, and we know that he honestly yearns to reach his father's level through honorable means.
Nov 11, 2021 4:49 PM

Apr 2009
I'm loving how the characters aren't portrayed as all good or all bad, there's a lot of morally grey thats keeping it really interesting. Also some really dark scenes this episode, the potion making...like omg, and what one of the characters did to his own hand.
Nov 11, 2021 5:18 PM
Nov 2019
This anime never stop to impress me, every single episode is so fcking awesome
Nov 11, 2021 6:12 PM

May 2021
Meh, this episode literally did nothing. With the bunch of time wasted creating the elixir, it was obvious that it would be justsome giant build up towards Daida rejecting it by disgust, basically giving him time (Why did they even show him how it was made? Seems counterproductive) to do his decision. The Kage-Bojji aspect was so predictable too, and the curse aspect so stupid (Why do they even pretend to create some random risk if they are obviously going to save them, what does it even accomplish? They could have told that they had a curse without creating a dumbass gas) that I pretty much gave up to the idea that this anime will present something in a natural manner instead of doing the most expositive presentation so everyone can easily understand what is happening.

The utilization of flashbacks to declare absolutely anything is tiring at this point, why do they keep filling blanks that we don't even want to fill? I thought that the Kage flashback was going to be just a single situation but they literally do it all the time, what the fuck. They deliver the answers too quickly and too easily, of course when I see Domas I see a soldier who is trying to keep his place by having a strong sense of duty and didn't see Bojji as a king that could have enough fortitude to do its task, why was the flashback with Daida even necessary? To show that Daida was manipulative? No shit dude. Not even going to say a word about the repeated flashbacks to just enforce the emotional reaction.

Kind of sad that this anime doesn't let itself breath through imagination and just present facts and fixed behaviors, they left hanging a plot point after every episode and then do a fast and forgettable approach that can easily be understood by any angle by the virtue of the shallow existence of each character. And yeah, this anime have weak ass characters, giving a character two contrasted ideas (A superficial aspect plus a backstory that contradicts the first impression) is not making complex characters, they are just making an statement about how to not judge a book by its cover again and again. I can deal with predictable stories if they do something else right, but the dialogue, the lack of escalation, poor climaxes, the obviously pandering body languages, idk, the only aspect that is doing its job is WIT

@GakutoDeathGlare got shit on because he said that this story should be a shonen, but this sort of expository, easy to grab, event-driven stories are just landmarks of that genre

Nov 11, 2021 6:38 PM
Apr 2021
I feel bad for Domas, he probably expected Daida to be a brat and kick out everyone who voted for Bojji (which he did), and voted Daida instead. And now, he gets told by Daida himself that he's a disgrace.
Nov 11, 2021 6:50 PM

Jul 2016
Man, the amount of over-the-top steps they had to follow in order to make that special potion felt almost comical.
Also, no wonder why Daida didn't end up drinking that shit. I mean, who would? After seeing such gruesome ritual...

Another great episode. Bojji reuniting with Kage was touching and though I still have my doubts about Daida, it was nice to know the kid has some honor left.
Domas, on the other hand...
Nov 11, 2021 6:53 PM

Jun 2019
Didn’t expect it to get serious like that. Domas is becoming an extremely interesting character with how much he is struggling between loyalty toward Bojji and following his knight’s code and his loyalty toward the crown and what he thinks is best for the nation. Cutting off the hand that pushed Bojji off was raw af. I already figured Daida was more respectable than we were initially led on but seeing him stand up against the mirror was great. Really looking forward to seeing how the next episode goes with him and Apeas.
Nov 11, 2021 7:13 PM
Apr 2020
Of course, it's none other than Kage, who made a contract with Bebin. So Hokura also know that Kage is in the bag, he can't possibly not see Kage when checking the bag. Looks like they're going to train under a king, this is exciting.

Magic Mirror went oof, lmao. She's really shady. Is she the one of the frozen statue?

Nov 11, 2021 7:17 PM
Feb 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:

Haha you again, i wait for your other complaining threads
Nov 11, 2021 7:22 PM

Feb 2021
neiinc said:
MadanielFL said:
Of course Boji was not going to die there, it turns out Kage was with him the whole time, well that explains many things from the previous episode.

That was some really creepy stuff there with King Bosse's body, this magic mirror is still very mysterious to me.

And we got an explanation for why Domas was chosen for that mission, and he even chopped his own hand off lmao.

Now that Bojji is literally in hell itself I wonder what will happen to him, overall another great episode can't wait for next week

Is heike monogatari good now I was watching it but it is currently on my hold is it worth watching I mean I liked it but it was a bit boring even from historical perspective.
How am I supposed to know? I haven't watched it yet.
Nov 11, 2021 7:37 PM
Nov 2021
I liked Daida in this episode. He wasn't so bad after all
Nov 11, 2021 7:58 PM

May 2019
after watching what's going on in today episode, now i know why it's tagged seinen for a reason, the making elixir stuff and domas decision at the end is unexpectable, looking forward for next week episode as usual
Nov 11, 2021 8:00 PM
Oct 2021
*you cannot get be cursed if you are already cursed before* -bojji & kage
Nov 11, 2021 9:46 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This is becoming more and more like game of thrones, heck today we even got jaime lannister; and it was the right hand no less

I like how there was no grand reveal that Bojji had his strength stripped away from him. Instead, the king there just sort of casually mentions it and that's that for now. If you weren't paying attention for 2 seconds you may have missed it- and that's how I like it.

Episodes that have been airing this week so far have been a bit disappointing, but Ousama Ranking continues strong.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 11, 2021 10:00 PM
Mar 2021
Feel goosebumps after watching this. WIT studio knows how to execute a show at best.
Nov 11, 2021 10:12 PM

Feb 2018
ZXEAN said:
shubh_jain_2 said:

I don't think these themes (affair) will come in this show. The show is very wholesome, no way it is going in that direction.
A boy is being forced to eat his death father is wholesome ? A man cutting off his hand is wholesome ?

man cutting off his hand is repenting. The boy didn't actually eat his death father, he said NOO, I will become who I become!!
The themes might get cruel at times but it is a feel good anime even then.
Even with *das*/*erutam* themes its a *yppah doog leef* anime.
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Nov 11, 2021 10:13 PM

Jun 2021
deg said:
lots have happened in this episode but the most striking to me is that Bojis Giant Power has been taken away by who? that Magic Mirror has taken it away isnt it?

dude can you tell how do you post pics pls 😭 and yeah you could be right or his father could have taken it from him after he was born for fair competition between brothers
You are amazing 『Natsuki Subaru』
Nov 11, 2021 10:22 PM

Jan 2009
Flugel_047 said:
deg said:
lots have happened in this episode but the most striking to me is that Bojis Giant Power has been taken away by who? that Magic Mirror has taken it away isnt it?

dude can you tell how do you post pics pls 😭 and yeah you could be right or his father could have taken it from him after he was born for fair competition between brothers

upload your pic on imgur.com or any image hosting site then copy the bbcode or forum code that it will create for you and post that
Nov 11, 2021 10:25 PM

Jun 2021
deg said:
Flugel_047 said:

upload your pic on imgur.com or any image hosting site then copy the bbcode or forum code that it will create for you and post that
deg said:
Flugel_047 said:

thanks a lot for your help 🤗
You are amazing 『Natsuki Subaru』
Nov 11, 2021 11:07 PM

Feb 2018
Who cares about Daida? We still don't know the whole story, but he's just a fucker. Drawn by his sick desire for power, he let himself be manipulated by the mirror; following the mirror's lead, he's ordered the assassination of two trusted court officials and his own older brother. Really, who cares about him? He's far gone. At this point, it doesn't matter what Daida does or doesn't, he's already been led astray. I don't really care about him. His rambling about being stronger was just boring. He's an annoying character, that's all. I really don't see any redeemable quality in him: he's just a sucker who gave up on his own humanity for power... Yeah, I guess that's it.
Nov 11, 2021 11:37 PM

Oct 2008
unholy god! if this is not AOTY then this is for sure claimed as AOTS spot!!
it was Kage all along! the prediction of others was correct!
5/5.

Nov 12, 2021 12:12 AM
May 2021
I love how both staircases represent the different paths that daida and bojji are going down. Daida has his path given to him, provided by manipulative adversary’s using him for their own gain, however Bojjis path is treacherous and dangerous but he is surrounded by those who love and support him and is instead confronted by dangerous and manipulative antagonists.
Nov 12, 2021 12:38 AM

Jan 2011
this is giving me more and more game of thrones vibes , episode had some kinda wild moments old king being grinded up Daida being told to drink some phoenix down's blood
Nov 12, 2021 12:47 AM

Feb 2010
Daida surprises me, in usual cliche he will just drink the potion and be haha laugh with it. But the way he raised by Bebin (this guy is actually MVP) actually have a strong impact on him... he uses his brain, hardworking and realistic. Is he really means to order Domas to kill Bojji or it's just delusion from Domas that assuming killing Bojji means a proof of loyalty to Daida? Daida literally throws glass at Domas by not picking Bojji means he's betraying Bojji thus he said he isn't trustworthy.

Decent eps as always.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Nov 12, 2021 4:56 AM
Oct 2019
Hell Yeah Kage the MVP for sure.
Protecting our boy Bojji.
That reunion was nice.

Man that was disgusting, the king turn into juice lmao
What a surprise Daida didn't want the instant route.
I guess he still have a pride after all.

Hakuro standing up for our boy, even though he couldn't won.
Respect.

All the homies still hate Domas.
Nov 12, 2021 5:10 AM
Apr 2015
MiniFreeza said:
Little theory on the miror :

I think she is a queen herself
The anime name is king ranking
Maybe the last king trap her in the mirror to use her power and the drink is to free her
I add I think we will see all kings and each king has a curse
Being crazy, trapped in hell or mirror, or like Buji the curse was transferred to his son, and the ones who will stop this curse are the two brothers, seeing that Didda has his pride not using the drink to gain power
Anyhow this is a theory of mine, not sure if it's correct or not
Nov 12, 2021 6:02 AM
Jun 2011
Nothing happened all episode. They dragged a minute worth of story into 20 minutes. This is not looking good at all.
Nov 12, 2021 7:11 AM

Dec 2020
DOMASSSSS YOU.. $!$!;_ FUCKER!!!!!!!! so he's been planning to kill boji from the start? but that ENDING asshole why are you such a grey character making my brain work a lot

kage been here the whole time MANN.. but that means that daida's teacher is on our side ..i think?

speaking of daida that whole scene with him holy shit.. they fr grinded up his dad in front of him, turned it into an egg, hatched it, killed the bird that grew from it and expected him to drink it. i guess he DID also ordered a guy to kill his own brother but my fucking god😭😭😭
Nov 12, 2021 7:32 AM

Jul 2008
Hands are so overrated haha.
Domas is quite an irresolute man !
There wasn't a lot of things in this episode, but the background has been placed at least for next one.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2021

109 by filoshi »»
May 31, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

231 by Lanz »»
May 23, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

224 by Lanz »»
May 23, 6:07 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2022

119 by Lanz »»
May 22, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2022

110 by Lanz »»
May 20, 11:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.