Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 2, 2021 7:10 AM

Dec 2018
It hailed this morning. So yeah… it’s an interesting “summer”.
Sep 2, 2021 7:10 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
was pretty boring and pretty hot. Nothing really happened, but thats aight i guess.

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Sep 2, 2021 7:20 AM

Aug 2009
I spent most of it depressed/frustrated due to dealing with a shitty sleep schedule.

Sep 2, 2021 7:25 AM

Dec 2015
Right now it's mainly rain and windy as it is very casual in Poland to have once a very hot and high temperatures and than have alot of rains and wind.

The beginning was fine, with covid so I've been mainly in my house and went out for few parties at my friend's house, at the 2nd month at the beginning I went to croata with my best friend for 10-11 days was nice but the biggest dissapointment was a mood of others in night clubs and the fact that all clubs in Makarska were closed after midnights (the mood in this meaning ---> in Poland when it comes to night clubs you are going there to just simply dance, drink a little bit and maybe idle talk with some girls, try to hit on them etc., but here in Makarska in dancefloor or in tables everyone were sitting with their drinks, no one was even dancing and just a nightclub turned into a depressed bar with loud music, that's not even enjoyable), and as because I am an university student so my semester begins in next semester, unlike highschools/other lower school which began lessons from today, so I still have one month of holidays left, if everything goes well I might also go to see irl one or two days of IMCF tournament in Marlbork which will happen at 11-12th if I remember correctly.
Sep 2, 2021 7:32 AM
Sep 2021
The summer went well, but not enough. However, like all summer. Like one moment. But it was interesting
Sep 2, 2021 8:11 AM

Jan 2011
Hell. This is one summer I wanna erase from existence. The fires from California make it impossible to go outside for extended periods of time, the AQI was hitting the 200 point. My mom caught pneumonia covid in July, then my brother caught it in the beginning of August, then I caught it a few days later after him, also we were unvaccinated so the experience was quite rough, luckily we got through it. I went back to work for the 1st time in weeks, Tuesday was fine I made it through but yesterday was hell, my mind thought I was having like a rebound covid attack or something so I started getting headaches, lost my energy, felt like my chest was tightening up, and that I couldn't breathe, called the ambulance, was lying on the floor thinking I was about to die, heart was going crazy then finally the paramedics arrived. Took my vitals and apparently everything was fine, nothing was happening to me, I was completely healthy. Was like wtf, I thought I was having a stroke or something they said no, what you had was a panic attack. Really? So I calmed down and felt like my body was on edge the rest of the day. So yeah, I hate this summer, I want fall to come already so I can just forget all about this.
Sep 3, 2021 6:54 AM

Jun 2020
nothing really happened during summer cuz of quarantine, it was pretty boring af
Sep 3, 2021 6:58 AM

Oct 2016
Mine was boring since I got operation at the beginning of the season waiting to get healed, even if I didn't get it i'll be working throughout the summer.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» You get teleported to the year 2077. Which body mods do you get first?

Commit_Crime - 6 hours ago

20 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 minutes ago

» why is suicide seen as a bad thing ( 1 2 )

Rye_the_Guy - Sep 14

70 by Quadruple_Oi »»
60 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your favorite condiment to put on a sandwich/burger?

TheBlockernator - Feb 12, 2022

32 by GinInYourJuice »»
1 hour ago

» What is Your Favfurite Cat Pose?

KittenCuddler - Sep 17

16 by Fario-P »»
2 hours ago

» If you happened to see a MAL user in real life

GinInYourJuice - Yesterday

30 by GinInYourJuice »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.