Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 22, 2021 3:47 PM

Aug 2019
you choose three out of the multitude of shows they have produced, they have many good shows if you actually look at their catalog
Jul 22, 2021 3:58 PM
May 2021
JYX said:
Nate71 said:
Or I just have eyes, I’ve watched almost every Mappa show just to confirm with my hunch and nothing except Jujutsu Kaisen and God of High School looked good everything else ranged from okay to bad

Kagegurui has phenomenal face animation and yet you're calling it bad. Why don't you go animate something then? Show us how It's done instead of spouting your pointless shit on here. You realize that you can't change someone else's opinion simply by talking right? Anyone can talk, if you want to prove a point THEN act on it. And don't even try saying "BUT THE ENTIRE POINT OF A FORUM IS TO TALK!" It's hard to talk to you when all you do is counter without any regard to what anyone else said despite asking us to change your mind.
Lmfao another terrible take. “gO aNiMatE iT yOuRsElF”. Since when do you have to know how to do the thing you criticize someone/something for. Guess people who can’t cook aren’t allowed to criticize a chef for giving them raw food at a restaurant since they haven’t tried to cook themselves. Honestly just delete MAL
Jul 22, 2021 3:59 PM
May 2021
snowykevin said:
you choose three out of the multitude of shows they have produced, they have many good shows if you actually look at their catalog
If you saw before, I’ve watched almost every show Mappa has done and I only found 2 of them good
Jul 22, 2021 4:03 PM

Apr 2020
this thread is cringe and you are cringe

ㅤ ᅠㅤ join the
ᅠHayasaka club =>

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Jul 22, 2021 4:13 PM

Jul 2021
Nate71 said:
JYX said:

Kagegurui has phenomenal face animation and yet you're calling it bad. Why don't you go animate something then? Show us how It's done instead of spouting your pointless shit on here. You realize that you can't change someone else's opinion simply by talking right? Anyone can talk, if you want to prove a point THEN act on it. And don't even try saying "BUT THE ENTIRE POINT OF A FORUM IS TO TALK!" It's hard to talk to you when all you do is counter without any regard to what anyone else said despite asking us to change your mind.
Lmfao another terrible take. “gO aNiMatE iT yOuRsElF”. Since when do you have to know how to do the thing you criticize someone/something for. Guess people who can’t cook aren’t allowed to criticize a chef for giving them raw food at a restaurant since they haven’t tried to cook themselves. Honestly just delete MAL

Fucking hell see this is what I mean, you keep countering without actually trying to understand what I'm telling you. Most of the responses that you've got untill now are similiar to mine, do you seriously believe you know more about animation than ALL of us? Also that was a dreadful anology, you clearly twisted it to fit your own argument. It was so fucking obvious that It's not even funny.

Aww did I make you mad? The fact that you got angry so quickly is worrying. Maybe you should take a break from the internet? Perhaps even go outside and touch some grass?
Jul 22, 2021 4:15 PM

Mar 2018
Why would I argue with you if I agree, even if it's for a different reason? Morally, MAPPA is a rather poor studio and the way they treat their animators is just shit. They take on so many projects just to underpay animators and work them dry, I want the best for those who are employed by them but I'm not expecting them to last much longer
Jul 22, 2021 4:16 PM
May 2021
JYX said:
Nate71 said:

Fucking hell see this is what I mean, you keep countering without actually trying to understand what I'm telling you. Most of the responses that you've got untill now are similiar to mine, do you seriously believe you know more about animation than ALL of us? Also that was a dreadful anology, you clearly twisted it to fit your own argument. It was so fucking obvious that It's not even funny.

Aww did I make you mad? The fact that you got angry so quickly is worrying, maybe you should take a break from the internet? Perhaps even go outside and touch some grass?
The entire thread sounds mad so I couldn’t care less. As for the analogy it was perfect. You’re just an idiot. You said you try animating something because I criticized Mappa, therefore if you can’t cook you aren’t allowed to criticize chefs for bringing you bad or raw food. Is there something wrong with what I said? And of course since you have no argument, you tell me to go touch grass.
Jul 22, 2021 4:19 PM
May 2021
JYX said:
Nate71 said:

Aww did I make you mad? The fact that you got angry so quickly is worrying. Maybe you should take a break from the internet? Perhaps even go outside and touch some grass?
Also nobody in this thread has said anything as braindead as you as far I’ve seen. Most of them had bad takes but some of the in this thread were pretty reasonable
Jul 22, 2021 4:33 PM

Jul 2021
Nate71 said:
JYX said:

Aww did I make you mad? The fact that you got angry so quickly is worrying, maybe you should take a break from the internet? Perhaps even go outside and touch some grass?
The entire thread sounds mad so I couldn’t care less. As for the analogy it was perfect. You’re just an idiot. You said you try animating something because I criticized Mappa, therefore if you can’t cook you aren’t allowed to criticize chefs for bringing you bad or raw food. Is there something wrong with what I said? And of course since you have no argument, you tell me to go touch grass.

The moment you insult someone in an argument, you lose. Although you had already lost the moment I posted on this thread. It took you this long just to realize that, not that I was expecting someone as socially inept as yourself to realize.

Analogies in general just don't work when you use them in an argument. They're manipulative and only serve to twist what one person says to favour the one who wrote it.

You told me to delete my account so I suggested that you to go touch grass. There was nothing to argue against in the first place lmao.

Jul 22, 2021 4:33 PM

Nov 2020
i’m not gna try to change your mind bcos respectfully i don’t care that you don’t like mappa.. we’re all entitled to our own opinions. i rlly love mappa and don’t understand the extreme amount of hate they get. AOT s4 animation wasn’t bad, there were some shitty shots and frames but overall it was still a very beautiful season. but one thing i can agree with you on is kakegurai, i didn’t rlly enjoy that and dropped s2 in the end.
Jul 22, 2021 4:41 PM
May 2021
JYX said:
Nate71 said:

The moment you insult someone in an argument, you lose. Although you had already lost the moment I posted on this thread. It took you this long just to realize that, not that I was expecting someone as socially inept as yourself to realize.

Analogies in general just don't work when you use them in an argument. They're manipulative and only serve to twist what one person says to favour the one who wrote it.

You told me to delete my account so I suggested that you to go touch grass. There was nothing to argue against in the first place lmao.

Only you think you won this argument. You added nothing to it but a bad take. You don’t like analogies because they worked against your bad take. Telling me to touch grass is gonna help your insecurities
Jul 22, 2021 4:41 PM
Jul 2009
Ethically, yeah, they're a bad studio. Quality-wise, nope, they're not.
Jul 22, 2021 4:53 PM

Jul 2021
Nate71 said:
JYX said:

Only you think you won this argument. You added nothing to it but a bad take. You don’t like analogies because they worked against your bad take. Telling me to touch grass is gonna help your insecurities

Not really uhh, It's a common fact that you're not supposed to use analogies in arguments. Bold of you to assume that I care enough about other human beings to have "insecurities". Anyway let's put an end to this pointless discussion.
Jul 22, 2021 4:56 PM
May 2021
JYX said:
Nate71 said:

Not really uhh, It's a common fact that you're not supposed to use analogies in arguments. Bold of you to assume that I care enough about other human beings to have "insecurities". Anyway let's put an end to this pointless discussion.
Yeah let’s just agree that I won this argument and that you coming in was pointless since you really didn’t add anything to it
Jul 22, 2021 4:59 PM

Jul 2021
Nate71 said:
JYX said:

Yeah let’s just agree that I won this argument and that you coming in was pointless since you really didn’t add anything to it

You're still not giving up are you? Also bold of you to assume that I posted here with the intent to add something to the thread, I am only doing this for my own entertainment.

No matter how much you try to dispute it, deep inside even you know that I won this argument.
Jul 22, 2021 5:24 PM
May 2021
JYX said:
Nate71 said:

You're still not giving up are you? Also bold of you to assume that I posted here with the intent to add something to the thread, I am only doing this for my own entertainment.

No matter how much you try to dispute it, deep inside even you know that I won this argument.
Nah You didn’t win at all. You just said it yourself that you did this for entertainment so you had no intent of adding anything, so how can someone who didn’t come to add anything win an argument?
Jul 22, 2021 5:27 PM

Feb 2016
They made Yuri!!! on Ice. That is enough for me to consider them a good studio.
その目だれの目?
Jul 22, 2021 5:38 PM

Nov 2007
kinda ironic and sad that one of the studios that produces some of the most consistently socially forward thinking or at least conscientious content is the biggest nightmare in terms of working conditions. capitalism 😂 buying my progressive imagination from the oppressors 😂 watching this anime makes me feel like i'm a literal revolutionary 😂
Jul 22, 2021 5:53 PM

Aug 2020
in terms of animation, hard disagree. Also kakegurui looked good. Its just the style that you find disgusting lol.

in terms if ethics, absolutely.
Jul 22, 2021 5:55 PM

Aug 2020
Rudolfpikel said:
I mean, MAPPA made Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni, which looks great, so it's not like they can't make something good looking, and most of their stuff isn't bad looking even if I'm not the biggest fan.

PoeticJustice said:
Aren't you the dude who said Kyoani is good? Mappa produces better quality anime. There is more to an anime than just animation, there is a host of other things in addition to animation that makes an anime good. Kyoani has good animation but usually bad writing, directing, etc. Mappa is the goat.

This is the wrongest opinion I've ever read.
+1

character limit is my best friend.
Jul 22, 2021 6:21 PM

Feb 2021
Kakeguri is good whatever are you talking about? If you want to say a studio is bad in term of art and animation, look at A1 pictures, Studio Pierrot, and J.C. Staff's recent product which is The Way of the Househusband and see how inconsistent they can get for one title.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jul 22, 2021 6:27 PM
Jan 2021
one of the greatest. Up there with comix.
Jul 22, 2021 7:24 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Empty profile, complete nonsense, self-centered take. Yeah, come back on main, and we can talk.
Jul 22, 2021 10:09 PM
May 2021
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Kakeguri is good whatever are you talking about? If you want to say a studio is bad in term of art and animation, look at A1 pictures, Studio Pierrot, and J.C. Staff's recent product which is The Way of the Househusband and see how inconsistent they can get for one title.
Never said they weren’t inconsistent. I know they are inconsistent, I’m saying Mappa is inconsistent.
Jul 22, 2021 10:10 PM
May 2021
BatoKusanagi said:
Empty profile, complete nonsense, self-centered take. Yeah, come back on main, and we can talk.
I’m on my main, I’m just too lazy to add all the anime I watched when I can’t remember them all. You just use that an excuse to devalue my opinion because you have nothing to add.
Jul 22, 2021 10:16 PM

Feb 2021
Nate71 said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Never said they weren’t inconsistent. I know they are inconsistent, I’m saying Mappa is inconsistent.
What I'm trying to say is, MAPPA is by no means a bad studio compared to the examples I provided. We're talking about animation quality here and not MAPPA's action toward its employees. I don't care how MAPPA treats its employees anyway.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jul 22, 2021 10:22 PM
May 2021
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Nate71 said:
What I'm trying to say is, MAPPA is by no means a bad studio compared to the examples I provided. We're talking about animation quality here and not MAPPA's action toward its employees. I don't care how MAPPA treats its employees anyway.
For the most part I agree, and although I feel sorry for the Mappa workers, that’s not why I don’t they are good. Ive just watched a majority of Mappa shows and didn’t like the animation or art style on most of them or thought they were okay except for a few. I definitely know J.C staff didn’t do well on Way of the Househusband because of the Director’s decision and I know current Pierrot is inconsistent and so is A-1. I would simply ignore Mappa if they didn’t adapt all the popular manga like AoT, JJK, Dorohedoro etc.
Jul 22, 2021 10:23 PM
Jul 2018
Ok. Understandable. Have a great day
Jul 22, 2021 10:27 PM

Jan 2021
PoeticJustice said:
Aren't you the dude who said Kyoani is good? Mappa produces better quality anime. There is more to an anime than just animation, there is a host of other things in addition to animation that makes an anime good. Kyoani has good animation but usually bad writing, directing, etc. Mappa is the goat.
Okay then, I'll be biased and say KyoAni is a goated studio (probably close to heaven as you can get as an animator) but name a show made by them, list its flaws, and why you think it is.
Jul 22, 2021 10:44 PM
Jul 2018
Mappa is a good studio in terms of animation. their money grubbing policy is awful
Jul 22, 2021 11:57 PM
Jul 2018
Their CGI work is a bit janky and very meh but overall, they're a good studio. Also, the end product depends on the director and not the studio (Acc Trash Taste) so if anything, it's the director's fault.

And Jujutsu Kaisen and The God of High School look amazing
Jul 23, 2021 12:16 AM
Oct 2020
I know mappa has produced some good anime recently but no way in hell they are good as wit,ufo,bones and Kyoto ani.why not animate some less known manga instead of running after popular manga .
Jul 23, 2021 12:23 AM
Oct 2020
PoeticJustice said:
what about God of highschool ? They fucking butchered it bruh.
Jul 23, 2021 1:41 AM

Jun 2016
Their only tolerable work was the first season of Bahamut.
Jul 23, 2021 1:54 AM

Aug 2018
houlouk said:
I really don't see what the sjws have to do with this

Hes 7 years late, let him catch up...xD
Jul 23, 2021 1:56 AM
Jul 2021
lol So are you a Fake Fan of mappa? I really hated fake fans tbh
Jul 23, 2021 2:20 AM
Jan 2017
Every animation studio has a bad working environment where they over work there employees and MAPPA is in the limelight because of the amount quality anime they are putting out in a year, it really is sad to see it but there's nothing we can do about it, wished they did like 3 anime max a year but this year alone they are doing 7 projects, work wise they are bad but anime wise they've produced great hits like Dororo, Dorohedoro, Inuyashiki, Terror in Resonance and JJK
Jul 23, 2021 2:27 AM

Jan 2021
Jujutus Kaisen was good.
CSM also looks good. They are doing many more animes that look good, hope they dont trailer-bait us like AOT.

If you have guts than say this on real account coward.
Jul 23, 2021 2:30 AM

May 2018
"Mappa is a Bad studio"

Naaah.
I loved Punch Line and Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis (sadly its sequel was trash), Jujutsu Kaisen at least was watchable and Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi started well.
Jul 23, 2021 2:35 AM

Nov 2019
oh just fuck off nate
(fuck this 30 character bullshit)
Jul 23, 2021 2:47 AM

Feb 2019
If you prioritise Animation and Production Quality over The Story and how the studio tells it...
Then we have a big problem.

Inuyashiki was incredible because of the amazing writing and interesting characters. I loved SNK s4 cause of the intense story. I didn't like Kagegurui only because the story was a bit much for me.

Other Anime that they have made such as Zankyou no Terror, Dororo and Jujutsu Kaisen are all very very good.
Ofc Studios have bad shows *cough cough goh*, thats a given, I think it could eventualy be on par with some of the great studios.

『ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ-ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀᴇ』

Then her jaw slackened as she muttered out.
[I... am the bi◼️?]

☽ † ☾
- ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
- ꜱɪɢ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴᴛᴡɪɢ

Jul 23, 2021 2:54 AM

Jun 2021
They have delivered the gay classics Banana Fish, Sarazanmai and Yuri!!! on Ice so I must disagree.
Jul 23, 2021 3:30 AM

Jan 2020
if they stop their habit of picking up lots of shows and Improve their condition they are good studio I am no animation genius but I know their animation are good their animation is well received both in japan and outside but of course mal contrary know more than those who involved in industry
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2021 3:44 AM

Jun 2020
lemonsorbet said:
They have delivered the gay classics Banana Fish, Sarazanmai and Yuri!!! on Ice so I must disagree.

Some of my favorites right there.

Mappa isn't a bad studio and have at the very least made a handful of pretty good anime shows, but like the others have said, i do wish they wouldn't place a lot of overwork on their staff.
I watch a lot of stuff

[center]
Jul 23, 2021 3:52 AM

Apr 2020
In my opinion, they're good in terms of animation. But it is in no way as amazing as other people have claimed it to be.
Jul 23, 2021 4:00 AM

Dec 2020
how many threads have been like this

where people make their MAL accounts just to shit on something

most of the anime community like
Jul 23, 2021 4:08 AM

Jun 2020
Why I have to change your opinion, I don't think I'll get reward if I do it
Anyway I love Zankyou no Terror and Sarazanmai they are amazing
Jul 23, 2021 4:30 AM

Jul 2019
Totally agreed with your statement! Yes anime is product, if it’s bad then it’s bad.
AoT is one of my favorites, when they gave us something shitty action like that it was a total failure. I enjoy anime because it is animation, having bad animations surely will ruin my experience. Big F for those encouraging that #Thanksmappa hashtag after S4 finished airing. Though, I liked what they did with JJK.
Jul 23, 2021 4:35 AM
Jul 2020
Nate71 said:
I go into threads and see people saying that Mappa is on Par with Bones, Wit and other great studios and I used to lie and agree to try and fit in but I am tried of lying. Mappa is bad studio and Im tired of pretending it’s not!!! Inuyashiki looks bad, Kakegurui looked disgusting and Im not even gonna tackle AoT S4 cuz SJWs will attack me saying that I should be grateful. That’s not how products work, you aren’t satisfied with a product because it exists, if it’s bad it’s bad. Mappa keeps taking on my fav manga and Im tired of it because they are so inconsistent. I hope they pick up Vinland Saga S2 cuz I would lose my mind. They recently picked up CSM and I am scared because although the trailer looked good, Mappa baited us with a good AoT trailer but gave us garbage results. So yeah, Im done lying.

Ah, another individual trying to spread his/her/their cancel culture shit. By the way, you actually are an SJW.
Jul 23, 2021 4:44 AM

Oct 2020
Bad studio for over-working their animators to death?? maybe i can agree.

But for bad studio because of the animation?? Nope, I don't agree, their animation quality is among the best in this industry although sometimes they still use CGI but their CGI is not bad, an example of bad CGI is the one on Arifureta S1.

Is MAPPA on par with Bones, WIT and other great studios ?? they are still above Bones and WIT in terms of animation but still below the level of Ufotable and Kyoto Animation. I think they are on par with A1-Pictures.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Do anime girls like this bite?

LenRea - 4 hours ago

4 by LenRea »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » How tall is you favorite character? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 13

66 by Daviljoe193 »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you find immoral anime fun to watch?

LenRea - 1 hour ago

4 by LenRea »»
6 minutes ago

» ✨✌The Character Rock Lee Is based On Bruce Lee?!

Metabee177 - 3 hours ago

6 by Theo1899 »»
13 minutes ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby? ( 1 2 )

Anjuro - Jun 3

81 by Anjuro »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.