Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 10, 2020 9:56 PM
Feb 2016
The part I was dissatisfied was when Bullet created that giant form, you know....he was so overwhelming when he soloed luffy and all...that time he could've even fought against admiral and other.....that really got me pumped up...he should've stayed like that more...damn that looked so cool...
Jul 29, 2020 7:18 AM

Jan 2017
this movie was just pure fanservice (not that there's anything wrong with that). although i think a few characters were missing (jimbei, aokiji, etc).

i especially liked the bromance moments between usopp and luffy.

buggys whole purpose in that movie was just being the punching bag. xD
Jul 29, 2020 7:18 AM

Jan 2017
this movie was just pure fanservice (not that there's anything wrong with that). although i think a few characters were missing (jimbei, aokiji, etc).

i especially liked the bromance moments between usopp and luffy.

buggys whole purpose in that movie was just being the punching bag. xD
Aug 23, 2020 9:53 PM

Dec 2015
I actually enjoyed them adding all the characters into one movie. It reminded me of characters I might have forgotten and the enjoyable arcs they belong to. It was kind of like the One Piece: Infinity War.
Sep 15, 2020 7:12 PM

Jul 2013
Like a lot of people mentioned this movie was fanservice over the top and action, action and more action which I personally really enjoyed. Also all of these character mash ups were amazing. It's crazy how many cool characters One Piece got over all that time. Just Buggy alone had so many funny scenes, my god I love that guy :D

God damn Bullet was such a beast. Every single one of the worst generation got pretty much slayed in the first fight. Even at this point I wasn't sure how they could possibly beat him. And with his final form if you want to call it like that he became something even Pika would have been jealous about lol. No wonder Blackbeard left at the beginning.

That Luffy, Sabo, Hancock, Law, Smoker and Crocodile team up at the end, as a One Piece fan you can't wish for more. Pretty spectacular how they managed to get Bullet out of his form. What was that? A King King King Kong Gun? Holy shit.

If you know Luffy you also expected him to destroy the Eternal Pose. Never ever would he take the short route to find the One Piece.

Nov 12, 2020 7:42 AM

Aug 2018
Well this was a pretty epic movie, of course there are many questionable decisions regarding the script.

The movie itself I think can be best described as one big boss fight, because that what was going on troughout most of film. Of course Bullet is an absolute monster that required a lot of joint effort in order to be taken down but the fact that 2 Admirals were there and didn't moved a finger proves that they shouldve never been there in the first place. Yes Fujitora's clash with Zoro was cool, but then he dissapeared, same goes to Kizaru, that of course was nice appear because he rarely appears on screen in general but he just did one attack at the end and it wasn't even on main threat of the marines.

I liked how characters Smoker and Crocodile appeared and helped with final attack plan. I liked that they showed even a bit of Roger himself and that he truly never buried
log pose to Laugh Tale himself or planed to.
Seeing all supernovas in one place was awesome too, but some of them definitely could've been used a little more troughtout the film.

This film in my opinion overall is better than Gold but just not better than Film Z.

Just certain parts of wasted unlimited potential that One Piece always has makes this fall short of being called 'best One Piece film'

Nov 24, 2020 3:11 AM
Apr 2016
It was a bit fun, but that's about it. Bullet looks like he escaped from a filler arc, he looks like a side-character of some crew whom Luffy would one-punch and then continue on running towards the main villain. Moreover, all his transformations looked just ridiculous, stupid, and just comical. It was entertaining to see him fight all of the Worst Generation at the beginning though, since I know full well that we won't ever see all of them gather in canon (sabaody being the sole time).
Dec 26, 2020 2:28 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That was, for the most part, meh. Above average.
I could not grasp or like Bullet, if I had to name my favorite scene, it would be the touching moment between Luffy and Usopp.
Dec 31, 2020 4:34 PM

Jul 2015
Luffy destroying the log pose is definitely something I expected him to do from the start lol.
Story is quite bad to be honest but this movie defintely got me hyped while watching to the point where it is in my opinion one of the best fanservice movies an one piece fan can wish for. Just the sheer amount of characters that made an appearance, the teamups ranging from the worst generation to the rag-tag team led by future pirate king Buggy, and the scene that made me shed a tear of Ace and Sabo. One thing that could have elevated the fanservice to the next level would be the appearance of the stronger characters like the Yonko but I guess that would be too overkill.

Aug 4, 2021 6:06 PM

Jul 2019
Heh. Good movie. Watched this with my brother since pizza came and we needed shit to watch. Will rewatch when I actually get into the series, hopefully that is soon.

Anyways, I liked how the movie played out for the most part, tho it was really just fighting punch kick and other stuff. Not bad for a movie, but some more could be nice. Although idk what else could have fitted.

What's really good about this is the gathering of most characters tho. Get cool fights like Zoro vs Fujitora, Lucci's and Crocodile's entry, Sabo vs Smoker, all in one movie is p dope. Also Bullet a damn mad man, good lord this guy is way too much op.

Anyway, good movie, will rewatch and this has motivated me to stop holding OP for so goddamn long. To hell with this laziness of mine.
Sep 5, 2021 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
Finally seen it and it was a blast!

Other than certain rehashed themes from some of the other movies and rather underwhelming antagonists aside, it was still a very fun movie. It was like a party or gathering of one's favorite relatives that one hadn't seen in a while. Interesting dynamics all over the place and in that sense it was truly a Pirate Festival.

Gorgeous animation and lots of hilarious moments (especially Hancock and everything about Buggy lmao 😆) but the single grand highlight of the entire thing was the emphasized and depth of the friendship between Luffy and Usopp. Usopp in his full element and overall resolve was beautiful to witness.

Mar 19, 2022 9:46 AM

May 2017
Lot of cute girls , Hancock , Tashigi , That pink girl from that boat who asked nami help , that blonde girl from cipher , the ghost girl , ive probably forgot some

But the most important one :

Ann that cute green idol ! Im sad that she doesnt come back , but her cuteness actualy make me want to watch things like idolmaster and love live , shes saving the movie score , 7/10

I hope she come back 🙏
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jun 21, 2022 12:39 PM

Nov 2010
Poor Foxy pirates, they got destroyed in this movie. lol

So nice to see the waifu tier Boa Hancock! Damn, I never knew she could do moves like that. Awesome!

This is definitely my favorite One Piece movie so far. So much fanservice from start to finish! However, the pacing towards the end sucked and I'm not a fan of gigantic battles. Also, this movie would've been better if it is 20-30 mins shorter.

8/10
Jun 30, 2022 2:28 PM

Nov 2017
After the failed cinema for 3 years in France, I finally saw watching for the birthday! It's an excellent movie! An "all star" cast or fan service makes me extremely happy!
Aug 5, 2022 10:09 PM

Dec 2020
My favorite one piece movie and even the best franchise movie for me which I have seen.One Piece never disappoint

For your Information:

Aug 30, 2022 4:03 AM
Oct 2020
It was pretty good, many characters brought back. And we come across with the awakening of the devil fruits, so I think pretty solid film.
Animations were perfect, the antagonist kinda meh but alright. Music was great. Overall for me personally 9/10 just because all of my favorite side characters made appearance such as Sabo, Crocodile, Fujitora and so. But if I put my feelings on the side, I think that this film deserve a solid 8/10.
LukinoooMay 7, 2023 11:00 AM
Sep 2, 2022 8:45 PM
Sep 7, 2022 12:52 PM
Jul 2022
GOD ANIMATION AND HYPE ASF
Mar 4, 2023 10:39 PM
Mar 2023
the story of one piece was very awesome I don't have any words to say how a master piece was made i am very glad to rate this masterpiece so please enjoy it
Mar 25, 2023 8:00 AM
Jan 2023
nice plot that even break a back story that they keep on adventuring because of the short cut log pose luffy breaks
Jun 2, 2023 8:08 AM
Jun 2022
Great movie it was a full on war against bullet
Jun 16, 2023 5:59 PM
Nov 2018
Very good!!!!!!!
Jun 30, 2023 6:19 AM
Sep 2021
muito bom, lutas marcantes e bem feitas
Aug 13, 2023 3:11 PM

Apr 2023
6/10

I'm iffy about this movie. It wasn't that exciting. 70% of the movie is just Luffy and others fighting the bad guy. I feel like they could've added more story to it, especially because the fight got boring halfway through. Not to mention, most of the characters are either just there or put on the backburner.

Overall, not the worst One Piece movie, but could've been better.
FukokuJan 17, 11:09 PM
If I had to choose between One Piece and a girlfriend...I think I'll go with One Piece
Sep 2, 2023 7:33 AM
Mar 2010
Top 3 One piece movies. Great stuff
Dec 22, 2023 4:09 AM

Jul 2013
Bullet's gear 5 looking like a mix between King Kong and Godzilla lol

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This movie was weak

scabab - Apr 23, 2020

15 by YoshiYogurt »»
Apr 10, 9:40 PM

» Streaming now on HBO Max

JohanJ04 - Mar 21, 2022

0 by JohanJ04 »»
Mar 21, 2022 6:28 PM

» How was the Movie?

Ammerx - Aug 10, 2019

19 by mangalicker94 »»
Sep 6, 2020 5:46 AM

» Will this film be CGI?

shizaman - Apr 11, 2019

2 by mangalicker94 »»
Apr 4, 2020 3:18 PM

» Review-bombed?

Scodz - Sep 7, 2019

15 by Mister-Man »»
Dec 26, 2019 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.