Forum Settings
Forums

what are some rich people things you actually want to do one day

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2017 8:07 PM

May 2013
definitely play golf. it looks pretty relaxing tbh.
Dec 2, 2017 8:26 PM

Mar 2008
shotz said:
snort coke out of a hooker's ass even though i'm a fag just to say i did.

Snort it off a Thai lady boy prostitute's dick
Dec 2, 2017 8:54 PM

Nov 2009
I don't care for pointless displays of money (i.e. painting rooms in gold), but I would like to own a large house with a huge game room that houses a vast collection of video games, anime, manga, and figures. I enjoy collecting, and my dream is to have a large space to display it in.

I think the primary thing I want is to be able to swipe my card without having to stop and wonder if my budget will cover it. While budgeting is important no matter what amount of money you have (imo), it would be nice to not have to worry about it. That being said, my current budget is helping to set me up for a comfortable enough future, even if I never get a really well-paying job. Being financially stable, having the means to save up for the important things (house down payment, future kid's college, etc.) is what matters most to me.

Maybe the "rich person" thing I'd want to do the most is just pursue my passions without worrying if I'll be successful. If there is plenty of money in the bank, I can be more carefree about them and enjoy my passions for their own sake rather than worrying if I'll be able to make money off of them.
Dec 2, 2017 9:01 PM

Feb 2015
i want to take a British empire tour ( tour across the countries that once made up the British empire)

Dec 2, 2017 11:38 PM

Nov 2014
Simple, it'd like a house with a big complex water fountain system.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Dec 2, 2017 11:40 PM
Apr 2013
I can finally donate my money without any ill will.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is the point of participating in the community when the returns are negligible?

PostMahouShoujo - Jun 1

27 by Meusnier »»
12 minutes ago

» When did you first experience heartbreak in a romantic sense?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

19 by Meusnier »»
23 minutes ago

» What does your username mean? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

87 by shadowdownfall »»
40 minutes ago

» Favorite places in the EU you have visited, and where in the EU would you like to go next

KiraraFan - 5 hours ago

2 by Theo1899 »»
43 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

80 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.