New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 24, 2017 12:49 PM
Feb 2017
Seiya said:
AnOrange said:

Hey you can come live with me

But my tuna axe wound might be too much to handle. Darn

Sorry, but living with my mother is bad enough, so I don't think that living with a different female would improve things.

However, if you have no pets, I may consider it.

Tuna doesn't even taste bad dude, wtf is wrong with you?
Jun 24, 2017 12:50 PM

Jul 2012
Seiya said:
@Mayuka: Perhaps your expectations are too high.
I come from a city of 6.8 million people. There's bound to be someone who can treat a girl right.

Also comparing living with a lover vs your mom is...Not a good comparison. :P
Jun 24, 2017 12:53 PM
Feb 2017
Seiya said:
imeli said:

Tuna doesn't even taste bad dude, wtf is wrong with you?

That's not the point. I just think that vaginas are gross.

But I don't expect your little right-wing brain to understand.

The right-wing is the best. I am so proud to be born with white skin. Trump = Emperor.
Jun 24, 2017 12:53 PM

Jul 2012
Please children, no political debates.
Jun 24, 2017 12:55 PM

Sep 2011
Mayuka said:

yes, would hate to derail this thread and get off topic,

lol

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Jun 24, 2017 12:56 PM
Feb 2017
kiss said:
Mayuka said:

lol

Well the left is just a bunch of SJWs these days, they aren't even Liberals anymore.
Jun 24, 2017 12:57 PM

Jan 2016
Mayuka said:
]fam i dont wanna get banned
also on twitter, you can get banned for cussing so thats why i'm extra careful nowadays

Well, news flash: this ain't Twitter. The mods here aren't overly sensitive bitches.
Jun 24, 2017 1:14 PM
Sep 2014
Like the amish

such handy people them
Jun 24, 2017 1:20 PM

Aug 2014
Men who only know their hands don't know the concept of consent, after all.
Jun 24, 2017 2:17 PM

Sep 2011
AnOrange said:
Seiya said:
Well, I live in a rural area, so there's no such thing as protesters or anything like that here.

Hey but you're the one supposed to be movin in with me. Not me with you, ok?
I take it back. u suck

dang, dumped again tough luck awwwh

Jun 24, 2017 2:20 PM

Sep 2011
AnOrange said:
kiss said:
dang, dumped again tough luck awwwh

Him?
Naw, me. feel bad for me. kms. I'm the one always getting dumped :weary:

Aren't you like 17? Humanities rejected him for 30 years !!

Jun 24, 2017 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
rawrX3pounces said:
Seiya said:
I personally believe that while breeding is supposed to exist in controlled numbers, we are actually supposed to be with the same gender in the long term, as we would be much happier that way.
Why would that make any sense?
The gender someone partners with has no relevance on their happiness outside of preference.

and @kiss
That guy made constantly whiny and disgusting comments about how much he hates women. So, I won't take this serious. x.x

... and uh boy, I don't care for your mommy issues. How about: just stop making disgusting comments everywhere and swallow your hatred, if you aren't able to overcome it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jun 24, 2017 4:47 PM

Feb 2014
rawrX3pounces said:

fairy said:
america never fails to amuse me with their stupidity lol
Because America is totes the only place with stupid laws and inconsistencies.
It isn't
well the usa is that regular country thats always popping up in the news for stupid shit lol
Jun 24, 2017 4:55 PM

Jun 2015
fairy said:
well the usa is that regular country thats always popping up in the news for stupid shit lol
more peeps = more problems

Though, tbf, as far as bad legislation goes, looking at plenty of euro countries would be funnier.

Jun 24, 2017 4:56 PM

Dec 2013
and the uk is always popping up on the news for even worse shit xd
Jun 24, 2017 5:40 PM
Feb 2017
shotz said:
imeli said:

This is true. If she already let the penis go into her vag with consent then the deed is going to be done.
you guys are fucked up. if someone says to stop during and you ignore it you're a pos rapist.

if she lets me in her vag, i'm gonna hit it till i'm done lol. consent was already given.
Jun 24, 2017 5:49 PM

Dec 2013
no way you're not trolling

hurt a chick because you didnt stop and thats an easily proven case for rape, or psychologically traumatizing someone

troll/ignorance, either way you do you
Jun 24, 2017 6:11 PM
Feb 2017
shotz said:
imeli said:

if she lets me in her vag, i'm gonna hit it till i'm done lol. consent was already given.
w/e dude. for some reason i have a feeling that will never happen anyway.

You're five years too late man. I applaud you for your excellent comeback though.
Jun 24, 2017 6:25 PM
Feb 2017
shotz said:
imeli said:

You're five years too late man. I applaud you for your excellent comeback though.
damn i thought for sure you wouldn't come back from that one. w/e i feel bad for that chick.

I see why you have such strong presence on the forums.
Jun 24, 2017 6:27 PM

Nov 2013
Well if they change their mind and ask you to stop, you should do that courtesy of being a decent person.
If they say no and they don't stop, they will likely try to get them off, and if the person forces them down, that would turn to violence. At that point, that is rape.

I can see you

Jun 24, 2017 6:47 PM

Apr 2017
I agree with the people above with sex should be consensual all the through or else it's rape. That Common sense I hope.

As to how people can prove they revoke consent during sex. That a tough question. Honestly this sounds silly, but I suggest bring a device that would allow a person to record them having sex. Having an actual video of the events is reliable.
Jun 24, 2017 7:18 PM

Mar 2017
If only this law existed back in 2003 or EVEN in early 2017 so my niggas Kobe and DRose wouldnt be falsely accused by these hoes!
Jun 24, 2017 8:09 PM

Dec 2016
I imagine prostitutes will love a law such as this for suckers who pay cash up front.
No refunds or returns.
Hell, I will love a law like this is a woman pisses me off at some point! The best way to use it is against married women, etc. See, that way even if you don't win the court case you can wreck their relationship! I bet she will cough up the doe to avoid that! Make sure you get video proof!
Jun 24, 2017 8:33 PM

Nov 2009
YuriCarrier said:
I agree with the people above with sex should be consensual all the through or else it's rape. That Common sense I hope.

As to how people can prove they revoke consent during sex. That a tough question. Honestly this sounds silly, but I suggest bring a device that would allow a person to record them having sex. Having an actual video of the events is reliable.
Ah, but now you yourself have committed a crime as well - making a recording (be it visual or audio) of yourself and another having sex without their consent is not legal.
Jun 24, 2017 9:58 PM

Aug 2014
Nigami_Shin said:
you can't leave a rollercoaster halfway either. once you're in, you're in.

^this

and it does stop false charges from being made by women, like if they say they didn't like the consensual sex and try to jail the guy for rape then yeah that's a good thing

penis lol
Jun 24, 2017 10:37 PM

Jun 2016
imeli said:
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
An uncle of mine who is a police officer told me that everyone in the death row hates rapist, so if you were jailed because you're a rapist, most likely you'll get beat up or worst killed. Even the felons hate rapists.

I still don't understand why some people defend the rapists because of what a person is wearing, like what the hell is wrong with your brain? Better donate it.

This is true. Rapists, Cop-Killers, and Child Abusers will get torn apart and most likely killed in prison.

All non-rapist felons working together to beat up rapists. Damn.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 25, 2017 1:04 AM

May 2015
kiss said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
Sex must be consensual all the way through. The moment one party asks to stop and the other continues, it's rape.

+1

Sex is not a roller coaster... you most certainly can get off halfway through the ride (no pun intended -.-) Things can change, things can hurt, people can go into it expecting "rough," but "rough" could mean two different things to both parties

If I say 'stop, get the fuck off me,' and you keep going against my will, you're a piece of shit rapist, and this law is a piece of shit too

imo

swirlydragon said:

No, I was being completely honest.
Rapists aren't human and they shouldn't be treated like one

Think she was talking about the: "the police just needs to hear the woman's side of story and if it looks suspicious then she should go thru a lie detector test, if she passes then police need to jail the man for 30 years or so"

that part.... which is dumb

Actually, rapists are human beings. We should confront the horror that we can do horrible things.

But yes, sex is not a single act but a created experience. Just because you agree at first doesn't mean you agree to the whole thing. It's like how you can quit a job and aren't bound it for life.

BunnyPop said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
Sex must be consensual all the way through. The moment one party asks to stop and the other continues, it's rape.

I agree with this, but I heard about examples when tumblr snowflakes decide the week after sex that they don't consent to the sex that already happen and call it rape...

But in this case from the context I get from this forum, the girl was virgin and the guy should have stopped. Poor girl,if she isn't very strong mentally and won't come over this trauma it might be that her sexual life is ruined for life.

Any evidence of such quakery?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jun 25, 2017 4:47 AM

May 2015
If you're going to tell the other person to stop halfway through, then you shouldn't have even started. If you're not 100% sure that you want to have sex, then don't have it.

Jun 25, 2017 4:50 AM

Jul 2012
AsPeeXXXVIII said:
Mayuka said:
]fam i dont wanna get banned
also on twitter, you can get banned for cussing so thats why i'm extra careful nowadays

Well, news flash: this ain't Twitter. The mods here aren't overly sensitive bitches.
They are. The mods here are SJWs. I used to abuse this power a lot and report anything that offended little ole SJW Mayuka and I got people banned because of that.

imeli said:
kiss said:

lol

Well the left is just a bunch of SJWs these days, they aren't even Liberals anymore.
Sadly.

YuriCarrier said:
Oh, in American colleges nowadays, they have these things called consent forms.
Jun 25, 2017 5:20 AM

Jan 2017
shotz said:
imeli said:

w/e dude. for some reason i have a feeling that will never happen anyway.

Lol
This comment was the best!
How do you come up with such classic comments? xD

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jun 25, 2017 6:11 AM

Apr 2017
Pirating_Ninja said:
YuriCarrier said:

Ah, but now you yourself have committed a crime as well - making a recording (be it visual or audio) of yourself and another having sex without their consent is not legal.

Well. There goes my idea.

~~~~

@Mayuka: Oh. I actually forgot that some colleges actually used them. I remember when there was news coverage on the subject the idea of consent forms were heavily mock by the media.
Jun 25, 2017 10:09 AM

Jul 2016
My view on the subject, consent is consent.

If not, then Consent forms are preferable, because it doesn't leave all the power in women's hands.

swirlydragon said:
Mayuka said:
...Is this sarcasm lol i can't tell nowadays

No, I was being completely honest.
Rapists aren't human and they shouldn't be treated like one
Tho I think I was wrong about one part, the police needs to hear both sides of the story.

No trial or anything?
Also, they are human.
Jun 25, 2017 6:03 PM

Mar 2014
If someone says no during the middle of sex, the other party needs to stop or it's rape. However, this is very difficult to prove, but it doesn't stop it from being rape.

Anyone that seriously thinks otherwise is an idiot.
Jun 25, 2017 7:04 PM

Jun 2011
NudeBear said:
Nigami_Shin said:
you can't leave a rollercoaster halfway either. once you're in, you're in.

You have a lot more in common with the barbaric muslims you hate than you think, my man.

Ikaros_42oh said:

ill go with the second one tbh, kinda he said vs she said but i guess most rape cases are......

Rape kits are a thing. Also rape leads to actual physical trauma in victims, because of this within a certain time period you can actually empirically determine if someone was raped. DNA evidence helps confirm who the culprit was. Problem is far too many victims wait too long to come forward.

Not always. Raped while sleeping with a condom. Seriously not always. :( I knew I had no evidence. Not saying you can prosicute with no evidence but... saying people should still be believed if you have no reason to really doubt them.

Funny thing though, even with evidence, my friend only was able to lock up her rapist for 5 years even though he drugged her at 13. And there were more people supporting the rapist than her (as in nobody was supporting her other than her mom)15 years later she still has nightmares. It still effects her. That guy is out free. He raped 4 other little girls. Not just her. People called her a slut, she was harassed BY ADULTS INCLUDING POLICE. She was interrogated by FBI without her mother present and three were no women in that room! Fucking cruel process to be honest.

I could never come forward even at 22 given I lacked evidence. Even though she had evidence and was sympathetic as a victim- she was still treated as human garbage.

Given that I am disabled and cannot answer questions very well because of that... I have actually been assaulted MULTIPLE times and been unable to come forward because of that. I have told police of crimes. They ask me to "describe" the person. The most I can do is say hair color.... and that is it... :( I mean you would probably be lucky if I remember more than light or dark hair if it was curly or not. :/ I don't remember what people look like. I remember what they sound like. But that isn't helpful to anyone. Because of my own brain, I can't go farther than an acknowledgement that events happened...

For things like being groped, pushed in front of traffic... there is no physical evidence.

For a lot of disabled like myself, yes or no questions is about the best we can do. I had to work hard to be able to express myself online. This is why 90% of intellectually disabled women are raped. and 40% of men. Most of the time the people abusing us are people very close to us... People we trust very much.

My rapist has raped 3 women. He has not been caught do to method of manipulation and choice in victim. Maybe one day he will slip up and get 1 year in prison at most. but more likely, it will get thrown out because of the victim's inability to describe things properly.
Energetic-NovaJun 25, 2017 7:25 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Jun 25, 2017 7:16 PM

Mar 2008
@Jonouchi-Katsuya
One of my friends was almost murdered and the guy who did it only got a few months because he was a minor,when he got out he tried to kidnap her and probably kill her again.
Jun 25, 2017 7:32 PM

Jun 2011
traed said:
@Jonouchi-Katsuya
One of my friends was almost murdered and the guy who did it only got a few months because he was a minor,when he got out he tried to kidnap her and probably kill her again.

Yeah see. That bullshit. :( Only a few months. Total shit.

I wish I could let police know what is really going on and who is doing stuff but it is so hard especially when I am questioned. It is HARD for a normal person. There is also a lot of shame attached to sex stuff.

I hardly have sex with my husband since it happened 4 years ago. I used to love sex. I am happy some of my sex drive is returning in the last year. My husband knows it happened because of how I acted after it happened.

He knows I was not the same person. Bright bubbly loved everyone... flirty but innocent. I thought EVERY PERSON was my friend. I trusted so much because I had no reason to distrust a soul. Even if people made fun of me and treated me bad. Nothing that bad had happened.

I actually blocked out 4 years of my life that I was friends with the person who raped me... There are so many major events like going to college I just don't remember much or at all. My brain I get is just trying to protect me from feeling so sad about being betrayed so badly... wants me to be happy and love and trust everyone again.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Jun 25, 2017 7:43 PM

Mar 2008
@Jonouchi-Katsuya
I'm sorry that happened to you and you have that emotionally difficulty in relation to it.
Jun 25, 2017 8:01 PM

Apr 2014
"If sex turns violent, the woman has no right to tell the man he must stop."

Wait what? Wtf is wrong with this world? Or did I just read this wrong? Vice Versa, too by the way.
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Jun 25, 2017 8:10 PM

Sep 2012
"If the actual penetration is accomplished with the woman's consent, the accused is not guilty of rape, although he may be guilty of another crime because of his subsequent actions," the High Court wrote

So basically what happened is the law that applies to men now applies to women too.

Since rape is defined as penetration (hence outside of rare circumstances men cannot legally be raped), after the initial penetration, it is no longer categorically rape. Assault, sure. But not rape.

You can call it bullshit (it is), but realize it's been that way for a while and nobody seemed to give a flying fuck until it effected women.
Jun 26, 2017 1:01 AM

Jul 2016
Red_Keys said:
"If the actual penetration is accomplished with the woman's consent, the accused is not guilty of rape, although he may be guilty of another crime because of his subsequent actions," the High Court wrote

So basically what happened is the law that applies to men now applies to women too.

Since rape is defined as penetration (hence outside of rare circumstances men cannot legally be raped), after the initial penetration, it is no longer categorically rape. Assault, sure. But not rape.

You can call it bullshit (it is), but realize it's been that way for a while and nobody seemed to give a flying fuck until it effected women.

Where does it say, the law now applies to women?
Jun 26, 2017 5:14 AM

Dec 2015
This is super interesting. Cause I always thought the US were super strict everywhere when it comes to sexual stuff.

I can understand why in that special case where penetration already started ... it might be harder for the guy to stop.

Agreeing and then revoking consent before you start. No problem. Not too hard to hold back and it clearly is rape. Same if you agree to do certain stuff and one person wants to do more (if they know they can't hold back and accept the limits they should not even start).

But when he actually started with the stuff that was agreed upon ... I guess it should still be rape. But depending on how fast the guy reacted (or slow) there penalties/sentence should be lower. If is in "rage" and fucking like crazy but stopping after you tell him a few times to stop (not at the 1st time ... but also not doing it completely until he wants to end it himself) he should not be sentenced.
Jun 26, 2017 7:36 AM

May 2015
Kittens-kun said:
If you're going to tell the other person to stop halfway through, then you shouldn't have even started. If you're not 100% sure that you want to have sex, then don't have it.

Huh?

What if it gets uncomfortable or just not pleasurable? Since when it's commitment for life?
Jun 26, 2017 10:40 AM
Mar 2017
A person should be able to take away their consent at any point before or during intercourse. If they change their mind and the other person doesn't stop, that's rape in my eyes.

If it started hurting and the girl asks the guy to stop - he should stop. It's no longer pleasurable for her and she doesn't want to have it anymore. If he refuses and carries on he's making an active choice to hurt her, knowing she's uncomfortable. Why would you want to carry on knowing the other person isn't enjoying it?
LOOKING FOR LOVE.
NO HORSE SUPPORTERS>
Jun 26, 2017 11:23 AM

May 2015
TheBrainintheJar said:
Kittens-kun said:

Huh?

What if it gets uncomfortable or just not pleasurable? Since when it's commitment for life?

Having sex should be something you think about beforehand anyway.

Jun 26, 2017 11:27 AM
Nov 2015
If this includes not having to deal with a suddenly annoyed girlfriend when I want to stop halfway through then I am all for it.
Jun 29, 2017 7:18 AM

May 2015
Kittens-kun said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Huh?

You don't answer my question. How is agreement a contractual obligation?
Jun 29, 2017 11:13 AM

May 2015
TheBrainintheJar said:
Kittens-kun said:

Where did I say it was? It looks like you're getting really triggered here.

Jun 30, 2017 1:24 AM

May 2015
Kittens-kun said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Where did I say it was? It looks like you're getting really triggered here.

I didn't claim to know what you think. I only think you missed the question. If I knew the answer I wouldn't ask in the first place.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

835 by deg »»
2 minutes ago

» Some of y'all are wayyy too narrow-minded and pessimisstic because of it

Timeline_man - 4 hours ago

6 by Kwanthemaster »»
21 minutes ago

» My concerns about the future of Japan.

9765 - 7 hours ago

8 by Kwanthemaster »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Let's appreciate MAL

Shizuna - 8 hours ago

10 by rohan121 »»
60 minutes ago

» Is y2k vintage now?

coolyfruity - 8 hours ago

2 by Kwanthemaster »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.