Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 29, 2017 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit they somehow made the finale worse than the game. What a letdown.
Apr 29, 2017 1:51 PM

Dec 2014
ZBlastHistory said:
Anathor said:
You mean, when did Sorey come back? It's not explained in the game; but centuries at most and several decades at best. In the anime definitely centuries if not millennia.

Centuries? but Alisha and Rose are not grany
did i forgot some detail?

There are two time skips in the anime (in the game too but let's leave that aside). The first with Alisha and Rose, which I suppose took place 2-3 years after the fight. Then there is Mikleo and Sorey's which is definitely centures/millennia after the fight (look at the buildings when they fly).
Apr 29, 2017 2:05 PM

Mar 2017
AmnesiA-chan said:
I was kind of dissapointed at the end, I really wanted him to meet with all his mates :(

Rose and Alisha probably dead by the time, Sorey takes several decades to finally released from the seal. I kinda hope that happen in the anime though, even in the game he only met Mikleo.
Apr 29, 2017 2:07 PM
Oct 2015
I get or don't get the ending. Is there a new shepherd? and why? what happens to Sorey during the fight with LoC ( Lord Of Calamity )? how did he turn into a human back? and what will the new shepherd do if Sorey is still here?

Game's Ending [ SPOILER ]

there's a scene in the game where when there's a new shepherd visiting "Numin" ( Rose's real name ) and all the 4 shepherd is with this new shepherd.And the final ending was when Mikleo walk in some dungeon, Sorey out of nowhere hold Mikleo's hand before he fell, I know that Sorey even they didn't show his face because his glove and Mikleo almost crying.

Just what is happening really?
Apr 29, 2017 2:24 PM

Dec 2014
Nightorian said:
I get or don't get the ending. Is there a new shepherd? and why? what happens to Sorey during the fight with LoC ( Lord Of Calamity )? how did he turn into a human back? and what will the new shepherd do if Sorey is still here?

Game's Ending [ SPOILER ]

there's a scene in the game where when there's a new shepherd visiting "Numin" ( Rose's real name ) and all the 4 shepherd is with this new shepherd.And the final ending was when Mikleo walk in some dungeon, Sorey out of nowhere hold Mikleo's hand before he fell, I know that Sorey even they didn't show his face because his glove and Mikleo almost crying.

Just what is happening really?

I suggest to not look at the game's ending to understand the anime's, they are slightly different.

Anime Ending
The shepard that get's shown at the end is:
1) The one from Camlan's village (the one before Sorey), or at the very least should be comparing his hair style to the one from the game. So that should be a scene from the past. Another reason why I think it's from the past is because only Lailah is near him, just like it was in the game.

2) A new shepard, like it's shown in the game ending credits (will talk about it below). We don't know who he is or why he appeared. It could symbolize that malevolence will never disappear, so shepards will continue to exist. However here only Lailah is near him, while in the game the other 3 seraphims (Zaveed, young Mikleo and Edna) are with him too.

Afterwards there are two time skips:

1) The first with Alisha and Rose, which I suppose took place 2-3 years after the fight.
2) Then there is the one about Mikleo and Sorey which is definitely centuries/millennia after the fight (look at the buildings when they fly).

The game doesn't say anything about Eldalf so I can only speculate. Together with the purification of Maotelaus, Sorey managed to purify Eldalf too. Since he was a human to begin with, he went back to the human world.

Sorey didn't age because he went into slumber to purify Maotelus. In the game he says, before the final battle, that he is going to need that much time to purify such a strong being.
The game also hinted (if not explicitly said?) that shepards don't age like normal humans, because of the job they have to carry out (purify all of the malevolence). No retired shepard gets shown in the game either, but then again they are just brief bits of the past.

For the game ending I suggest to watch a youtube video to get a visual idea (scene lasts like 30s) about it but I'll try to explain.

AnathorApr 30, 2017 4:19 AM
Apr 29, 2017 2:48 PM

Mar 2014
a really lackluster adaptation from a lackluster game..

and why Rose has a fanbase I'll never understand. She is infamous for being one of the worst written characters in a JRPG game. This anime did absolutely nothing to improve her character. And you seriously made Eizen a damn talking dragon? Ugh

5/10 episode and 5/10 for the season. Actually the first season was wayy better

I pray Berseria gets animated. Everything is more engaging from the story to the cast.

Velvet's rivalry and deep friendship with Eleanor and their character development completely dumps on Sorey/Mikleo

Eleanor>>>>>>>>>>Rose and Alisha. What they should've been in the first place. Well written characters
Apr 29, 2017 2:57 PM

Sep 2016
didn't expect to enjoy the last episode this much, that feels pretty good and conclusive, unlike utter mess that is the game. that small random shishi senkou just for fanservice also quite nice.

for overall series, just like the game, this world has shitload of potential, but just completely wasted on the scenery (anime)/empty barren (game) with 'literally nothing' boring kind of plot and shit characters (protagonist, random char, antagonist, all shit). good thing there is amazing game Berseria (even with flaws like weak antagonists) to cure these cancer.

it's really, really bad. it's all visual and trash everything else. 3/10. still better than the game though. and nice to see yuri alisha rose (and yaoi sorey mikulio lol)

no 3rd game teaser? or is that -continues the teaser?. If it is , i hope we dont touch sorey ever again, he is boring.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 29, 2017 2:58 PM
May 2015
Ugh wasnt feeling the ending and Rose is still very much the insufferable poorly written mess she was in the game

maybe im burnt out but this season felt like a chore to watch. I need Berseria adaptation now. The main characters just feel more like family(especially Velvet/Laphicet/Eleanor) and a ragged band of misfits
Apr 29, 2017 3:06 PM

Sep 2016
Trentor11 said:
Ugh wasnt feeling the ending and Rose is still very much the insufferable poorly written mess she was in the game

maybe im burnt out but this season felt like a chore to watch. I need Berseria adaptation now. The main characters just feel more like family(especially Velvet/Laphicet/Eleanor) and a ragged band of misfits
unlikely since there is no more game to promote (this anime is to promote berseria). and berseria is pretty good mostly because gameplay contents (huge load of contents) and bunch of character interactions, much better casts (and side casts) with much better synergy. the main plot itself is pretty average and antagonists are pretty bad (still better than heldalf). well maybe they can waste a lot of time on character interaction, since they did waste a lot of time on scenery and pretty colors in this anime after all...
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 29, 2017 3:17 PM

Mar 2016
Gave it a 4/10. The changes didn't even work to the anime's favor unlike season 1.
Apr 29, 2017 3:29 PM

Dec 2012
Lovely final episode.
Sorey taking on Heldalf was cool to see, but I wish the battle was a bit longer.
Nice to hear the ED & first OP song during the fight.

Time skip. WOW Alisha & Rose look beautiful.
Sorey returns & Mikleo sure has grown.
Edna & Zaveid going after Eizen.
Happy ending for everyone it seems.

The adventure continues.

Overall a decent 2nd season. Not as great as I would of liked it to be, but still fun to watch.

7/10.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 29, 2017 4:12 PM
Aug 2015
BlueIsLove said:
AmnesiA-chan said:
I was kind of dissapointed at the end, I really wanted him to meet with all his mates :(

Rose and Alisha probably dead by the time, Sorey takes several decades to finally released from the seal. I kinda hope that happen in the anime though, even in the game he only met Mikleo.

WAIT WHAT-
It took him decades?! How?! Sorey is still a human, time would have also passed him, but he didn't change at all
Apr 29, 2017 4:42 PM

Nov 2014
I found it a solid 7 until this last episode that just didn't seem to want to end.... LOTR style drawn out!

6/10 but incredibly beautiful to watch.
Apr 29, 2017 5:37 PM

May 2015
Decent finale and way to end this show.

Pretty much the same as the first season - nothing special, but it was enjoyable enough.

7/10.

Apr 29, 2017 6:32 PM

Oct 2011
Sormik in the end ahhhhh 😍
Apr 29, 2017 6:58 PM

Dec 2016
Finally, Tales has come back, to the tv screen.

Lots of differences from the video game, the prefer the games story but I still enjoyed watching this.

If there is more to come then I would like to see Berseria turned into an anime, we had some of it already, would like to see more.

That graphics and battle scenes were pretty good throughout the series.

I really liked how Sorey armatized with all 4 seraphs to fight against Heldalf.

Teasing possible relationship at the end between Rose & Alisha was interesting, I think a lot of people will like that.
Apr 29, 2017 7:30 PM

Aug 2013
I was anxious and very excited about the fight in the final episode, but it ended more quickly than I expected, but it was still a good fight, I wanted to see a little more sentimentality when Sorey says he's going to 'arrest' himself together with the Lord of Calamity, but the OST was good during the battle.

Much of the episode showed the outcome of the characters after the battle, I did not think it was necessary to take so much time with this, in fact I would much prefer to see a changed Sorey, with attitudes that indicate him to be a new Lord of Calamity, or So more faithful to the adaptation and more realistic, the beginning of a new adventure of Sorey and Mikleo exploring some ruin, just as story began.

Of course the two seasons of the anime were great, the soundtrack excellent and good animation as always, the plot is full of cliches, but I like the personality of Sorey, as he grows up and getting quite calm during the development of the plot, by I think he deserved more prominence in the end, even so I recommend the anime for those who like the genre action and fantasy, it's worth seeing it and I sure will watch it again ..
Apr 29, 2017 7:53 PM

Apr 2014
I cant feel anything here. 13 episode just end with rose x alisa and the last part is about mikleo x sorey. ufotable just great as usual, but the story 4/10
after all 10/10 for rose.
Apr 29, 2017 8:16 PM

Mar 2017
AmnesiA-chan said:

WAIT WHAT-
It took him decades?! How?! Sorey is still a human, time would have also passed him, but he didn't change at all

I can't quite explain it but I'll explain as best as I can.

We get 2 timeskip, FIRST one is a few years after the battle where Alisha and Rose much older.

The purification of Lord of Calamity takes several decades, like 50 years or more, or maybe close to centuries, since he became a legend and it's already spread through the world. This is the SECOND one where Sorey awakens and him meeting Mikleo again. Hence, Rose and Alisha probably dead or they're granny by the time.

The reason why Sorey is not affected by time is because he became a seal in another realm, kind of spirit realm or something like that, because if he's in normal realm, I'm not sure Sorey could make it, since he will die starving.
BlueIsLoveApr 30, 2017 2:02 AM
Apr 29, 2017 9:42 PM
Jan 2015
I feel like this would have been better if they didn't try to rush the ending in the last few episodes. Maybe shorten the Rose and Alisha arc's by an episode each. Anyways, I still enjoyed it for the most part. Actually glad they didn't spoil to much of Berseria too, especially since it could be adapted in the future.
My Queens

Apr 29, 2017 10:31 PM
Nov 2016
RoseXalisha, soreyXmikleo ??? Are u f*cking kidding me with this relationSHIT ??!! It's more bad than netorare -,-
Apr 29, 2017 10:40 PM

Oct 2012
Not gonna lie abyss has been the only series to do to the anime well/ right

My pairing for AlishaxSorey died :(
Apr 29, 2017 11:41 PM
Dec 2011

i think that make more sense
CR0W20Apr 30, 2017 1:36 AM
Apr 29, 2017 11:48 PM

May 2016
SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'AM GONNA MISS THIS ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. SOREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( MIKLEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OTHERs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T T_T T_T T_T DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Apr 30, 2017 1:13 AM
Oct 2007
The first 4 mins or so were the highlight of this episode. Feels quite short but I am quite sure that's quite costly for the studio to animate that fight. Season one show promising premises and season two feel just too underwhelming for me personally.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2017 1:57 AM

Nov 2014
That was shit! Definitely the shittiest anime of its season. The voice acting on that scene when Sorey pushed the bad guy on that hole and they were both screaming sounded so amateur it was hard to take it seriously and I couldn't suppress my urge to laugh and facepalm. I still can't believe this is really ToZ; I expected a better ending. Did ufotable delayed this episode because they were focusing on the visuals? Well if they did they just wasted their time and money! They should've thought better of the ending cause it could've been better.

The first timeskip is too short (2-3 years) imho. It should've been atleast 10 years or longer so we could've seen what else happened to Alisha's and Rose's lives (Did both of them got married to some guy and have families or what). That's a lot better than just showing them got older, prettier or growing out their hair longer. Just horrible, really.

2/10 overall.
Apr 30, 2017 2:03 AM

Mar 2017
mizukasa said:
Did ufotable delayed this episode because they were focusing on the visuals? Well if they did they just wasted their time and money!

I doubt that, ufotable delayed this episode probably because some event came up to show on the TV so they were required to reschedule it.
Apr 30, 2017 2:07 AM

Nov 2014
BlueIsLove said:
mizukasa said:
Did ufotable delayed this episode because they were focusing on the visuals? Well if they did they just wasted their time and money!

I doubt that, ufotable delayed this episode probably because some event came up to show on the TV so they were required to reschedule it.

They should've redo the ending as well while waiting for that day to come.
Apr 30, 2017 3:38 AM

Jan 2014
And o thought nothing could beat Tales of abyss anime with stuppidity rush and garabge endings :D
Apr 30, 2017 4:07 AM
Aug 2015
BlueIsLove said:
AmnesiA-chan said:

WAIT WHAT-

I can't quite explain it but I'll explain as best as I can.

We get 2 timeskip, FIRST one is a few years after the battle where Alisha and Rose much older.

The purification of Lord of Calamity takes several decades, like 50 years or more, or maybe close to centuries, since he became a legend and it's already spread through the world. This is the SECOND one where Sorey awakens and him meeting Mikleo again. Hence, Rose and Alisha probably dead or they're granny by the time.

The reason why Sorey is not affected by time is because he became a seal in another realm, kind of spirit realm or something like that, because if he's in normal realm, I'm not sure Sorey could make it, since he will die starving.
Oh wow... What the bloody hell... That is rather dissapointing
Apr 30, 2017 6:11 AM

Dec 2013
BlueIsLove said:

Nah, they just fucked up. Pretty sure it was originally planned for 24 eps. Generally, they have some srs problems with direction, cuz Ufotable's owner does all the planning. Yeah, he's terribad. It can't be helped since they can't fire him. ^^
Apr 30, 2017 6:20 AM
Aug 2015
BlueIsLove said:
Kirie-san said:
Crappy episode, crappy ending... This is definitely the worst game adaptation ever.
Everything was nonsense, and finishing like this with a stupid AlishaxRose and SoreyxMikleo is so stupid. Please ufotable, don't make any Tales of adaptation ever.

The game is so much better!!! I think I'll play it again just to forget the anime. =P

I was thinking the same thing, I'll play it again just to forget that Zestiria has an anime adaptation.

So much wrong in this episode but......................a talking dragon? Meh.

About the fight, I agree with someone said Heldalf did literally nothing, ufotable just throw some flashy stuff here and there and call it a day.

I like the game storyline better, this adaptation is pure garbage. I really hoped for some improvement from 1st season but it only got worse (I like half of the 1st season though).

I would give 6/10 if it wasn't for Sorey wiped Heldalf's ass in 3 minutes and Eizen spoke in dragon form.

4/10.

Yeah, how can they easily speak with Eizen? I mean, he isn't purified. But you know what, there's nothing to understand from this anime, it's a pure mess.
I agree, Heldalf did nothing. Sorey just mega armatized and won. No apocalyptic atmosphere like in the game at Artorius's Throne, no emotional scene with gramps. And they put the "Journey's End" song while skipping the Lastonbell scene! Jeez...

I didn't like season 1 but I was hoping they would follow the game for the second part. But it's been worst than anything I could have imagined. A pure garbage as you said.
Apr 30, 2017 7:40 AM

Jan 2017
Meh...didn't feel much with this ending. The show is a 6/10 for me
Apr 30, 2017 8:21 AM
Nov 2014
CR0W20 said:

i think that make more sense

As someone who beat both games. This anime is an insult to the game.

The only worth watching in whole series, is the two episodes of Berseria.
straydog12Apr 30, 2017 8:25 AM
Apr 30, 2017 8:39 AM

May 2010
mizukasa said:
what else happened to Alisha's and Rose's lives (Did both of them got married to some guy and have families or what).

lmfao I think you should rewatch that part
Apr 30, 2017 8:52 AM

Apr 2014
Heck, I almost forgot this didn't ended yet.
And that final episode wasn't like an end at all.
Anyway, I'll rate this a 6 (or 7) out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Apr 30, 2017 12:23 PM

Mar 2016
Great ending to a very good anime! I never expected much out of this anime when I first started it and I was pleasantly surprised! The sacrifice Sorey makes in the end is a great way to end the battle with the lord of calamity, but instead of the anime focusing on the final battle they focus on giving the fans a heartwarming elongated ending which I really liked a lot (kinda reminded me of FMA Brotherhood) In the end Sorey and Mikleo join together again to adventure the world and it was both literally and figuratively a picture perfect ending to the series. I hope they consider doing a Tales of Berseria anime because Velvet Crow was still one of my favorite characters from season 1 where she had 2 episodes of awesome. Overall this anime had it all it made me laugh and it made me tear up with both sadness and joy so it has to go down as one of the best anime adaptations of a game I have seen! A very good anime 8/10
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Apr 30, 2017 1:13 PM

Apr 2014
What a letdown after a fine S1..
This was directed very badly. It was extremely rushed. It was executed very weak. I needed more despair that's a fact.
I could only visually enjoy this.

And all I wanted is at least a bit of AlishaxSorey, but nothing happened through two seasons. :-(

Apr 30, 2017 5:58 PM

Nov 2014
Aika said:
mizukasa said:
what else happened to Alisha's and Rose's lives (Did both of them got married to some guy and have families or what).

lmfao I think you should rewatch that part

Which part? The first timeskip part? Did that answer my question? Did Alisha actually married the old man?
Apr 30, 2017 6:08 PM

May 2010
mizukasa said:
Which part? The first timeskip part? Did that answer my question? Did Alisha actually married the old man?

You'll understand when you're older

Apr 30, 2017 6:19 PM

Nov 2014
Aika said:
mizukasa said:

You'll understand when you're older

Nah, I'm not buying that shit. Just think what the Ladylake people will think if they found out that Alisha is into yuri.
Apr 30, 2017 6:21 PM

Jan 2011
now that we can finally stop focusing on zesty i was hoping for a tease for the next game looks like i gotta wait till the up coming tales event.

only curious if it will still take place in this world or be a reset.

was a okay ending, show was alright flat 7/10
Apr 30, 2017 8:01 PM

Mar 2017
katsu044 said:
now that we can finally stop focusing on zesty i was hoping for a tease for the next game looks like i gotta wait till the up coming tales event.

If they decide to animate Berseria, it'll takes place a thousand years ago before Zestiria event. So yeah, it'll still takes place in this very world.
Apr 30, 2017 8:39 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
The ending scene where he sees the world in the future is pretty well portrayed. We have large metropolitan areas and even what appears to be skycraper citadels. By that I would estimate at least a few hundred years or even a millennia has passed.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 30, 2017 8:59 PM

Mar 2015
Did they hint a relationship between Alisha and Rose or is it just me?
Apr 30, 2017 10:41 PM

Jan 2011
BlueIsLove said:
katsu044 said:

If they decide to animate Berseria, it'll takes place a thousand years ago before Zestiria event. So yeah, it'll still takes place in this very world.
I already played Berseria ,i meant the next new tales game i'm hoping they are done with the this world and move on to a new one but i feel like that will already be the case since they normally only do 2 per game.
May 1, 2017 12:05 AM

Jul 2014
OMG Rose O.O and Alisha looked beautiful too. RIP my AlishaxSoreyxRose but Damn it, now I want more Alisha x Rose :'(

I really liked S1 but this S2 was so disappointing and what a shitty ending.....the animation and OST were great tho.
SkyLETVMay 1, 2017 7:50 AM
May 1, 2017 12:53 AM

Jul 2014
MIKLEOOOOOOO.... I'm at least glad that I got what I wanted, and that was to see Mikleo with long hair and lookin' hot asf~ lolol

Other than that, that ending was nice enough. I personally liked it (I never played the game and I'm also easy to please; that's probably why I'm not so critical unlike other people who seem to have been disappointed by the ending :p) but there were bits that could've been better. Mostly I just wish they at least made it clear how many years into the future it is by the time Sorey and Mikleo were reunited. Not super important but would've been appreciated that way it won't leave the audience in too much speculation. It's clearly set in the future but how much into the future? 1 or 10 or 100 years or something since that scene between Alisha and Rose was shown? Judging by the comments above, this has been mentioned(/hinted?) in the game, but I wish they indicated it in the anime for those who haven't played it. There was also that other shepherd with Lailah... when they showed a glimpse of him, I actually assumed it was Sorey with long hair. lol but I guess it wasn't. So I guess he's the shepherd after Sorey? Wish they'd show or give a little info about him.

Oh and another thing I'm happy about is that Alisha didn't end up with Sorey... I've been hoping since the 1st season that they would'n't force something like that to happen and I'm really glad it didn't.
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 1, 2017 5:10 AM

Aug 2012
alisha X rose ship has sailed!

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
May 1, 2017 9:35 AM

Nov 2015
one of the best endings ever <3
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

93 by LeonhartAugust »»
Aug 16, 2023 5:06 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2017

95 by LeonhartAugust »»
Aug 16, 2023 5:00 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

93 by Sasutaschi »»
Aug 6, 2023 12:55 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

72 by Dawizz »»
Nov 16, 2022 6:05 PM

Poll: » Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2017

85 by Dawizz »»
Nov 16, 2022 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.