Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 11, 2016 8:37 PM

Mar 2015
Franky the man!! A few questions about his taste though lel
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 18, 2016 12:08 PM

May 2013
O gah. Please don't you guys EVER ship Franky with the Factory Manager =____=' that is disgusting. Franky is out of her league.
Feb 1, 2017 3:41 PM

Aug 2012
Franky's hard boiled?! xD such a weird scene!
Mar 4, 2017 8:37 AM

Mar 2012
The Tontas did not approve of Franky asking if the manager was their princess lol.
May 5, 2017 10:44 AM

May 2014
I was, uh, not expecting that.
Franky actually kissed the Factory Manager...they have now got further on screen than almost every ship and canon pairing in the whole of One Piece. OTP right there lmao XD

Whilst they continue their manly (?) showdown, Violet has found Mancherie somewhere deep in the palace. Which means everyone is prolly gonna hafta finish off the executives and Doffy before actually getting her back.
Unless someone infiltrates??

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2018 3:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Franky Vs. Señor, a men fight!!! horrible!!!
Feb 10, 2020 10:53 PM

Jun 2016
How do I even begin talking about this episode? It was one of the most bizarre yet. After a really sweet reunion of Tontatta, a celebration of Franky, and some tears of Franky’s as well, Franky embraced Kuween with a hug. It cut to reveal Senor Pink indeed believed Franky so he was mad that he was tricked, but also relieved no Granny was in trouble, which in itself is interesting since Doflamingo would kill that hypothetical Granny for breakfast and is inherently attempting to do that now. But that’s not important, Senor Pink is a good guy and Franky turned the hug into a suplex, using Kuween as a hammer and stating that Senor Pink was trying to dig a hot spring with his head. Kuween was the first to rise and Franky seems to have adopted the hard-boiled nature of Senor Pink after being with him so long, kissing the horrible Kuween and making her fall in love with him, further winning the harem’s appreciation. This fight has become a fight of men in which all but the Tontatta are fans of both sides. If that wasn’t odd enough, the fight started with diaper bombs and nipple lights. Yeah… What the heck.

Meanwhile on the plateau with Usopp, Riku, and Viola, Usopp was freaking out as a horde came for his life. We got some great little moments like “they’re not going to harm father-sama”, “what about me?”, “am I being ignored?” as the casual nature of this moment was hysterical to me. Then Kanjuro gave everyone a crappy ladder and arrived alongside Kin’emon firstly seen as enemies. Kanjuro casually called Usopp “long-nosed goblin man” and then for the first time showed some serious emotion. His actions went against his sense of duty so he planned to commit hara-kiri as if a negative ghost hit him. We got another wonderful “KANJURO” scream from Kin’emon and immediately he decided not to follow through, his conviction to kill himself left in a fraction of a second. What a frantic episode. What more can I say about it than describing the literal events that occurred?

Lastly, Mouji continued to be very sad, he’s akin to those fishman island guards of the royal family who love their leaders, and Viola tracked down where the princess is. Riku stated that Doflamingo wants her ability but they need it right now too which is interesting. It means she does have a bigger role in this arc than being a hostage. So now, Franky has to take down Senor Pink for good and destroy the factory and there needs to be a new initiative to save the princess!
May 11, 2021 3:53 AM

May 2016
Franky just demonstrated what it really means to be hard-boiled and I absolutely love how compatible he is with Señor Pink. I can definitely see them being friends with each other once all of this has subsided.

I bet that Mouji would've felt bummed out if he found out that his beloved princess had been calling out Leo's name instead of his.

May 25, 2021 4:12 AM

Apr 2021
we-well that was.. lol
“I am the Dark Flame Master. Perish, enveloped in the flames of darkness!”
Aug 12, 2021 9:40 AM

Jun 2019
Franky...So... Hard-Boiled... XD
Aug 27, 2021 4:49 AM

Aug 2021
During this whole arc Franky had been fighting with pink senor and all of it is hilarious maliness xD
May 11, 2022 3:24 AM
Jul 2018
That Franky kiss was so unexpected that I had the same reaction as the tontatta people
Aug 18, 2022 6:58 PM

Dec 2018
this is the worst thing to ever to happen to anime
Dec 23, 2022 7:46 AM

Dec 2021
This was the funniest ep of this arc yet. I was laughing my ass off for the whole duration. Franky and Señor Pink are a golden duo. Didn’t expect Franky to go for the kiss, just awesome XD
Feb 17, 2023 1:27 PM
Aug 2021
Frankie and senor pink are honestly the funniest duo ever😂😂😂😂
Mar 11, 2023 7:19 AM
Dec 2020
Finally after 20 or 30 episodes we got a decent one
Jun 27, 2023 11:30 AM
Jan 2017
bruh franky?????
Aug 23, 2023 7:07 PM
Oct 2019
Franky kissed her LMAO 🤣

Yeahhh Nipple Light Special??
Feb 9, 11:07 AM

Oct 2020
ok, i did not expect anything like that kiss from Franky XD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

178 by DIOR_DRAGONX »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1093 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 10

95 by nickehhhhhh »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1092 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jan 27

59 by nickehhhhhh »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1106 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 25

42 by Sun_Chan »»
8 hours ago

» Why the pacing of the One Piece anime is actually good.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

46 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
Yesterday, 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.