Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2014 3:04 PM

Apr 2008
geralt said:
Darklight0303 said:

Not happening. He doesn't have protagonist qualifications anymore

Then, who do you think is likely to be the main character in the second season?
Honest question, as I don't see anyone else in the current cast of characters able to take that role. I could possibly see Marito taking it, mostly because they spent a lot of time in developing him or maybe even Rayet for the same reason, but Slaine is still the primary choice.

My vote goes to Rayet and Yuki Nee. Slaine doesn't give a damn about other faction and now is more likely to want to see them both destroyed since his precious hime is dead. Which is also his fault but the deluded fool won't see that until the end
Sep 20, 2014 3:04 PM

Oct 2012
clash45 said:
Rayet will be part of the main character in season 2. She has character development and she already has a reason to fight the martians. She will be the new orange mecha.

Yes, my thoughts exactly. For some reason I think she will team with Slaine (or will be the one who shots him) in the end.
Sep 20, 2014 3:07 PM

Apr 2008
Mich666 said:
clash45 said:
Rayet will be part of the main character in season 2. She has character development and she already has a reason to fight the martians. She will be the new orange mecha.

Yes, my thoughts exactly. For some reason I think she will team with Slaine (or will be the one who shots him) in the end.

She'll likely kill him. She was connected to both Inaho and the Princess.
Sep 20, 2014 3:17 PM

Oct 2012
Mich666 said:
Feaor said:
From the one little bit at end of the OP, I'm wondering if Inaho will end up being dead and the Princess finds out that Slaine killed him and ends up having to kill Slaine.

I doubt anyone of them survived. Both Inaho and princess took shot in the head and shed large amount of blood. Saazbaum is another case as he took "only" two shots into chest BUT he should die pretty fast as both of his lungs fills with blood. Kinda same way as Trillram or Cruhteo.
It's not like they are some superhumans, they only have technology - their bodies are still pretty fragile.
I'm very skeptical that Asseylum is actually dead as Yuki mentions that she is missing which at the very least means that Slaine recovered her corpse, but I don't know where the series would actually go without her and the main antagonist dead. You're right though, realistically speaking she should be dead with her wounds but who knows, there is alien space magic in this series.
Sep 20, 2014 3:34 PM

Sep 2014
Mich666 said:
Darklight0303 said:
Nah the invasion is still going on since there are still plenty of castles left in orbit and now with the princess dead there is no way to stop it

My point is this is Slaine's story now. In this season, the Earth was defending itself. I can't see another series of defending, it would be either the counterattack (but do they have power to do it) or somehow those renegades around the Earth will turn against main seat of Vers power (with Slaine leading this rebellion)

Why would anyone join him ?
Sep 20, 2014 3:35 PM

Jul 2013
i bet season 2 is going to pull a guilty crown 2nd half
Sep 20, 2014 3:45 PM
May 2011
I hope the princess is alive and inaho is dead
Sep 20, 2014 3:49 PM

Jun 2009
slaine u deep fuck-_-!
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Sep 20, 2014 3:53 PM
Jan 2014
Slaine's gona be the antagonist for sure and Saazbaum is definitely alive as slaine din't finish him off , if he did then why save him in the first place . He just shot in the heat of the moment but later backed off . Regarding the princess and Inaho nothing is certain because even if we go frame by frame neither the bullet nor it's trajectory in both cases is vissible ( not so in the count's case).

1. Asseylum's alive (70% possibility)

Asseylum was shot twice once on the chest (right side) which is not fatal and the other one seems to hit her on the head but on a closer look the bullet could have just touched her , regarding the blood pool it's most likely from the chest wound because the head gear would restrict beading anyway. The biggest clue is that her body was not found , most probably slain took it .

2. inaho alive (30 % possibility)

he was pretty much shot on the forehead (from the blood splash) no doubt about it , but it is rare but totally possible to survive (even in real life) and then it's all up to the doctors which doesn't seem impossible considering they have mech and stuff so medical science should be great , also since they won the war their troops would have come to rescue the survivors plus his sis was just outside the door .The only strong evidence in his case is the fact that if the princess can why can't he .

The cliff hanger is quite annoying but for the creators it opens up a lot of options , from here on they can base the second season on revenge(if one of them is to survive)/ love (if both survive) / redemption (if none survive) . So from this point anything is possible and is totally upto the creators , tough i would like to see them both in the next season .

Also regarding inaho's lack of emotions , that pretty much got dealth with in this episode , maybe he was just holding himself in time of crisis .

I have this theory which may be totally wrong , that inaho's mother is the count's fiance . We don't know what happened to her , she may have been saved , inaho's sis resembles her and their age is perfect when we compare it to the captain's timeline .
Sep 20, 2014 3:54 PM

Jun 2013
Princess most likely isn't dead.
Inaho - 50/50
If he is dead I think Rayett will be the MC for 2nd season.
Sep 20, 2014 4:11 PM

Mar 2014
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
Princess most likely isn't dead.
Inaho - 50/50
If he is dead I think Rayett will be the MC for 2nd season.

I would prefer the theory on the first page any day.
A_Lonely_JediSep 20, 2014 4:46 PM
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Sep 20, 2014 4:14 PM

Jul 2010
I can see Asseylum possibly surviving. They say in the end that her whereabouts are unknown, so I'm guessing Slaine carried her body off to try and save her. The bullet could've simply nicked her on the head, Jojo-style.

And in that case, this would make it the third time she escaped death. That girl is damn lucky.

As for Inaho, though, no, he's totally dead. Bullet whizzed right through the fucking skull. Brain splattered all over the rubble. His arc was complete here, and I see no point bringing him back.
Sep 20, 2014 4:21 PM
Jan 2014
KiraMustDie said:
I can see Asseylum possibly surviving. They say in the end that her whereabouts are unknown, so I'm guessing Slaine carried her body off to try and save her. The bullet could've simply nicked her on the head, Jojo-style.

And in that case, this would make it the third time she escaped death. That girl is damn lucky.

As for Inaho, though, no, he's totally dead. Bullet whizzed right through the fucking skull. Brain splattered all over the rubble. His arc was complete here, and I see no point bringing him back.

You spoke the words right out from my mouth.
Sep 20, 2014 4:33 PM
Dec 2013
What I am predicting for season 2

1. Inaho and the Princess are alive

2. Inaho survives due to plot armor (something like Aldnoah or surgery from the doctor they had on board).

3. Asseylum lives because Slaine brings her quickly to the King of Vers or he has some ass pull Aldnoah power granted by either his father (his father was studying Aldnoah) or from the princess's CPR.

4. Inaho goes through a transformation and becomes an antihero like Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul. The main theme quote of this anime is,"Let Justice Be Done, Though the Heavens Fall." This quote "signifies the belief that justice must be realized regardless of consequences."

5. The Martians apologize to Earth for the war, but Earth doesn't want any of that and wants revenge.

6. Slaine's probably going to get promoted by the King for saving the Princess.

7. Asseylum wakes up and has amnesia due to traumatic brain injury. She forgets about everything that happened in Earth.

8. An Earth counterattack against the Martians

9. Inaho kills every Martian in his way. His final battle is with Slaine. Asseylum is going to intervene this fight.

10. A tragic ending will occur with many deaths.
Sep 20, 2014 5:23 PM

Aug 2013
I imagine something like this:

A year after the events of the anime
Inaho survives to the shooting of Slaine, but loses his memory and an eye (it uses an eye patch), but everyone around you does not declare that he is alive for fear of wing attacks he
The Princess also survives to the shots, and when she was recovering she tries to go after Inaho but Slaine tells her that Inaho is dead
Slaine by have 'saved' Princess increases your status on Mars, getting too much power
Inaho begins to regain her memories, but to the try to approach the Princess suffers attacks from Slaine that try to prevent the princess knows the truth and that it was he who shot in Inaho
A secondary character like Eddelrittuo approaches the princess and says that Inaho is alive and that she should meet him, counting which was Slaine who tried to kill Inaho
Inaho and Princess begin to struggle to meet again and meanwhile Slaine is villain of the series trying to prevent the two from approaching

But I think this is far from what really will happen because the plot has always surprised me, and I believe this will happen next season, it only remains to wait to know if Inaho and Princess are really alive ..
Sep 20, 2014 6:01 PM

Jan 2014
Somehow I have no doubt in my mind that both of them will live.

None confirm their death after all, even Yuki's lines at the end.

We will have Kira Yamato ver.2. Inaho will return in the middle of season 2 and kicking ass.

If you see Inaho's seiyuu hired for season 2, you can confirm that he is alive.
Sep 20, 2014 6:05 PM

Jul 2014
Inaho lives:
- Now wears a white mask
- Has a new "white" Kataphrak named "Tallgeese".
- Takes revenge on Slaine "Douchebag" Troyard.
Sep 20, 2014 6:06 PM

Jul 2012
Quoted from my post in the other thread:
mayukachan said:
I really want to see this war to end (like actually ended, not just "oh this side won the battle") and some kind of change to be made between the two colonies.
Sep 20, 2014 6:08 PM

Mar 2013
Guys, the Princess is dead this time. Really, I promise.

What'll happen next season is, they'll somehow bring her back to life, like Guilty Crown style.
Sep 20, 2014 6:15 PM

Jan 2014
They will keep this for about 2 months, so fans can talk about it. The whole point is that it is not forgotten. They need to keep the hype up.

Then in December, they will release new posters depicting all 3 main characters with new designs. And then people's attitude will switch to curiosity that how did they survive. Then we have 1 months of new debate before the second season comes out.

I study marketing, so I know how can they sell the product and keep people's interest...
Sep 20, 2014 6:16 PM

Mar 2013
mayukachan said:
Quoted from my post in the other thread:
mayukachan said:
I really want to see this war to end (like actually ended, not just "oh this side won the battle") and some kind of change to be made between the two colonies.

They're rolling pretty hard with the UC Gundam parallels here so even if the war does end, another one will probably start up soon enough.
Sep 20, 2014 6:35 PM

Jan 2014
Krunchy said:
Darklight0303 said:
Uh you realize these are only fan theories right?
He didn't say these are theories, it may be manga plot as well, you never know.
lol,this is not a manga adaptation...
Sep 20, 2014 6:36 PM
Sep 2014
Inaho dies, Asseylum lives.

Asseylum's way of thinking changes from what inaho says about how to the end war(before confronting that big knight).

Asseylum gets more focus.

Though just my theory :)
Sep 20, 2014 6:44 PM
Feb 2012
my prediction its going like this

narrator(yuki?) doesnt state the status of inaho, but the princess body or corpse wasnt confirmed

the princess alive, rescued by slaine, bring her back to vers king

the vers king actually wants war, and keeping the princess status as dead

slaine become higher up, side with martian/vers, doesnt care about war as long as the princess kept alive

inaho survive, rescued by inko and yuki who was still near the aldnoah activation chamber

inaho is alive, he will be capable of activating deucalion, if the theory of aldnoah power is passed on by kiss or intimate contact

inaho and rayet get close and become partner, share common goal of saving and supporting hime

pseudo aldnoah drive invented and implemneted on some earth kataphrakt

the war going on with deucalion and probably with some other pseudo aldnoah powered army going into space to confront vers king directly (aldnoah condenser lol)

maybe gonna be timeskip too, with original cast getting aged

now just joke, rayet and slaine will eventually become pair by the end, share same feeling of not being really accepted by neither mars nor earth

edit : now i think again, i actually want inaho get replaced with new main caharacter, and inaho just there for deucalion and tactician.
or if not new character, probably rayet with new drive for princess happiness sake. i cant see yuki or inko take over at all
RoosyvalSep 20, 2014 6:56 PM
Sep 20, 2014 7:00 PM

Nov 2012
Both Inaho and the Princess are 100%, definitely, indisputably dead.
Sep 20, 2014 7:03 PM

Mar 2013
Eearu said:

-face not visible.
-no bullet wounds visible.
Sep 20, 2014 7:19 PM

Apr 2014
Sigmund05 said:

2) Slaine and Inaho got the power to activate Aldnoah because they both "kissed" the princess.

This one is very stupid theory. Slaine was able to activate the Aldnoah Drive in that mech because he is the son of the scientist who have contributions to Mars Empire and on making the Aldnoah.
Haters always gonna hate.
Sep 20, 2014 7:23 PM
Feb 2012
Miyuuchuu said:
The only thing I would absolutely positively hate and would make me lose all hope in the series is if Inaho and the Princess are alive because Inaho somehow knew all this was coming and came up with a last minute plan (possibly involving Slaine).

But I think the season is going to open up with a brand new character. It doesn't seem to connect with the original plot until later (and of course, Slaine is the antagonist).

I can't imagine Inaho somehow coming back (unless situation described first happens), but I could see the Princess being in a coma (and once again cheating death).

it could be like that too
its possible for all brend new character
but i cant see reason for the new character to become have major role worth getiing focused on with this series which is titled aldnoah

this season more like prologue for season 2 for why inaho & company in position like how they are in the season 2
i really cant see new character slip in as major MC, even if i want too
i myself think all new cast will be exciting

Rayzer said:
Sigmund05 said:

2) Slaine and Inaho got the power to activate Aldnoah because they both "kissed" the princess.

This one is very stupid theory. Slaine was able to activate the Aldnoah Drive in that mech because he is the son of the scientist who have contributions to Mars Empire and on making the Aldnoah.

no, i think its possible as one of many ways to grant "aldnoah right's" of course this method is likely unknown by vers

princess herself gain aldnoah power by hereditary

edit : i know, stupid as its sound, in the end, as marvelous an anime is, they are still work of fiction, author personal taste could slip in a bit
RoosyvalSep 20, 2014 7:31 PM
Sep 20, 2014 7:34 PM
Jun 2014
I wonder what happen if both princess and emperor are dead? Will Aldnoah choose another key?

If they do then it will be intresting since there are many aldnoah drive in Terra now.
Sep 20, 2014 7:38 PM

Nov 2012
fst said:
Eearu said:

-face not visible.

Yes and?
What points do we have towards Hime being alive? We are left with nothing at this point.
It would feel very anti-climatic and lazy if they were just trying to trick the audience with this scene. Her being alive after all the events post her being shot would make them pointless and redundant.
Compare it to her other previous deaths, where everyone could tell she was alive with 200% chance by miles away.
Sep 20, 2014 7:41 PM

Mar 2009
in season 2, hope that there are new main characters to be killed...
Sep 20, 2014 7:43 PM
Feb 2012
yulinard said:
I wonder what happen if both princess and emperor are dead? Will Aldnoah choose another key?

If they do then it will be intresting since there are many aldnoah drive in Terra now.

it will be true to the title
aldnoah zero, aldnoah become zero aka extinction of aldnoah LOL

the king and the hime is the main source of the aldnoah, other who only granted power no longer have source for that power like household vessel in MAGI probably
so to truly end, hime and king has to die
orbital knight, slaine and inaho no longer capable of activaing aldnoah

edit : unless king or hime had another child hahahaha
Sep 20, 2014 7:52 PM
Jun 2014
Or maybe Aldnoah beofre the first?

I remember Stargate series where Ancient weapon system can only be activated with Ancinet gene. So people who dont have Ancient gene do gene therapy to use them.

The number of Aldnoah drive in that orbital fortress is huge and you only need one to power Ducalion.

Ses 2 probably story about child of Slaine and Princess (if he fuck her when she was in comatose) defending Mars against Terran Empire using Slaine Aldnoah Mech.
Sep 20, 2014 8:00 PM

Jan 2014
I don't think they are dead. first thing first.

But in my opinion, the only way they can compensate for Inaho's death is introducing someone with same level of intelligence as Inaho + Accelerator's level of craziness on the Earth side to fuck up all Martian and Slaine alike.

If they want to kill off an emotionless genius, they need to introduce a crazy mastermind. :))

Hell, I want someone mercilessly playing with Slaine's emotion so much. And he will realize how stupid he is...

Sep 20, 2014 8:12 PM

Apr 2014
Roosyval said:

no, i think its possible as one of many ways to grant "aldnoah right's" of course this method is likely unknown by vers

princess herself gain aldnoah power by hereditary

edit : i know, stupid as its sound, in the end, as marvelous an anime is, they are still work of fiction, author personal taste could slip in a bit

What are you talking about? Have you forgotten the Orbital Knights also posses the capability of actvating an Aldnoah Drive?
Slaine was capable to activate it because he is actually registered as a Martian by his Father and the Martian Empire granted that Dr. Troyard's son will be able to activate it. (could be some sort of DNA scan/analysis to activate it.)
RayzerSep 20, 2014 8:17 PM
Haters always gonna hate.
Sep 20, 2014 8:13 PM

Mar 2012
Sigmund05 said:
Season 2 plot and ending.

1) The princess is in a coma with Slaine keeping her alive.

3) Inaho is alive and will hunt Slaine down using an Aldnoah machine from Saazbaum's machine looking for the princess.

4) Rayet will serve as Inaho's next love interest but Inaho insists on finding the princess.

5) Slaine is gonna turn insane but at the same time take over for Saazbaum and Crutheo's spot on the Orbital Knights against Inaho and the Earth Federation.

6) Princess wakes up but loses her memory because of the trauma from losing blood to the brain. She has vague memories of Inaho and forgets Slaine completely.

7) Inaho kills all the Orbital Knights and rescues the princess from Slaine and swears to take care of her even though she has mental problems.

8) Slaine takes over as emperor of Mars and uses all his power to get the princess back and destroy earth.

9) Inaho defeats Slaine and lets him live, Slaine trys to shoot Inaho behind his back but the princess shoots Slaine as revenge for Inaho, finally regaining her memories.

10) Inaho and the princess live happily ever after with the princess serving as a link between Mars and earth, peace is restored and Mars and earth join each other.

That is one of the most stu...pendous sequel theories I've ever heard. I'd be willing to watch that...although knowing this is Urobuchi, it probably won't happen.
Sep 20, 2014 8:14 PM

Jun 2014
Inaho is probably dead.
My money is on the princess surviving due to that air-bag thing and then killing Slain, that would be hilarious.
Sep 20, 2014 8:17 PM

Mar 2012
thesecondkat said:
Inaho is probably dead.
My money is on the princess surviving due to that air-bag thing and then killing Slain, that would be hilarious.

Maybe that would explain the imagery of her "pulling that gun up" in the end of the 1st season OP.
Sep 20, 2014 8:18 PM
Feb 2012
Rayzer said:

oh i always thought its magical thing
i was surprised by hime power to camouflage, i was like "what the fuck, mahou shoujo" lol

yeah the orbital knight gain it from the king with proper known method
while slaine and inaho gain by kissing hime, which is hime unaware of

its all a maybe, not a single truth in there

edit :
@below
doesnt neccessarily have to be urobuchi
RoosyvalSep 20, 2014 8:23 PM
Sep 20, 2014 8:19 PM

May 2013
Urobutcher will sure surpass your theories since he's the original creator.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 20, 2014 9:05 PM

Nov 2008
inb4 Rayet can also control Aldnoah for being an illegitimate princess.

Inaho sister called Rayet a Martian princess too.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 20, 2014 9:13 PM
May 2013
Eearu said:
fst said:

-face not visible.

Yes and?
What points do we have towards Hime being alive? We are left with nothing at this point.
It would feel very anti-climatic and lazy if they were just trying to trick the audience with this scene. Her being alive after all the events post her being shot would make them pointless and redundant.
Compare it to her other previous deaths, where everyone could tell she was alive with 200% chance by miles away.

On the other hand, the princess's whereabouts being unknown may raise some suspicions.
Sep 20, 2014 9:23 PM

Nov 2008
matsushima said:
Eearu said:

Yes and?

On the other hand, the princess's whereabouts being unknown may raise some suspicions.
Easy. There was a nice boat. If you know what I mean. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 20, 2014 9:23 PM

Aug 2014
Princess Ass is still alive I mean look here is her new look for the next season.

GrimlokkSep 20, 2014 9:27 PM
Sep 20, 2014 9:25 PM

Aug 2014
Inaho and the princess are both alive.

Slaine will end up either with Inko or Nina

Marito will be a super warrior.

Inaho will laugh.

Toad is actually going to be the princess.
Sep 20, 2014 9:28 PM

Jan 2014
There is known method to determine whether character is dead or alive and that is inspecting the entrance wound from a bullet. We haven't even seen(!) both so stop wining about this obvious and in this case utterly meaningless manipulation called cliffhanger. You make anime community look stupid. :D
Sep 20, 2014 9:36 PM
Sep 2014
hmm
orange
robot
plot story and plot twist
remain me about something
lelouch = inaho
suzaku = slaine
and princess euphemia =asseylium
i think the thruth has been spoken man
aldnoah zero is the third season of code geass lol
Sep 20, 2014 9:37 PM

Jan 2014
hmm, could it be an asspull if Saazbaum save Inaho's life? Like transfering his Aldnoah power into Inaho. We do not know that can save a life or not. :))

And earth force can have an activating factor when they lose Asseylum.

Just_ChickenSep 20, 2014 9:43 PM
Sep 20, 2014 9:46 PM

Mar 2013
chickenonthepan said:
hmm, could it be an asspull if Saazbaum save Inaho's life? Like transfering his Aldnoah power into Inaho.

That's disgusting.
Sep 20, 2014 9:47 PM

Jan 2014
fst said:
chickenonthepan said:
hmm, could it be an asspull if Saazbaum save Inaho's life? Like transfering his Aldnoah power into Inaho.

That's disgusting.

I like what you are thinking but that's not what I mean. =.=
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.