Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 20, 2014 11:56 AM

Oct 2012
im really shocked right now, i dont know what to do? what do you guys think? is the princess and inaho dead?

my theory is that there both dead, and they'll be a timeskip, and the guy that has trauma with mechs will be our new MC, and ofc slain -_-
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2014 11:59 AM

Mar 2013

So predictable.. hope it doesn't happen.
Sep 20, 2014 12:01 PM
Sep 20, 2014 12:03 PM

Mar 2013
Or, maybe this season is a backstory for a timeskip season 2;
Sep 20, 2014 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
my 2cents from the Episode 12 Thread.

I wonder how the Story will continue from now one if the Princess and Inaho are dead. There will be no Aldnoah for Humanity and i cant see them winning against the Martians without them. Also Slaine as solo Maincast who is literally hated by both Martians and Humans ? How could he fill in in of the Factions.

So i guess both Inaho and the Princess will be Alive.
Sep 20, 2014 12:34 PM

Apr 2008
Darklight0303 said:

I can see it go down like this.

Slaine is like the villain in season two and every time there is an orange unit piloted by a masked figure. This Orange unit foils his every plan every time and then right at the end when he's defeated and is about to be finished off, the pilot gets out of the Kat and takes off the helmet revealing to be the princess. The reason why she was doing so well in battle was cause Inaho was an AI now in her Kat. Then it all ends with a bang and Slaine dying alone.

My theory
Sep 20, 2014 12:39 PM

May 2012
Want Marito be the new MC try to bring justice to his student and beat Saazbaum. and want Rayet to beat that Slain, shes the only one I know who is capable..

Sep 20, 2014 12:42 PM

Nov 2012
I hope the dead won't wake up, if they do insta 1/10.
Sep 20, 2014 12:45 PM

Sep 2014
Krunchy said:

No one was 100% confirmed dead or did you see a Furneral or crying sidecasts ?
Sep 20, 2014 12:47 PM

Nov 2012
Aleskar said:
Krunchy said:

Yeah, that's why Im worried, I would prefer them dead.
It not like I hate them or something, but it's gonna be cliche as fuck, if they will be resurrected.
Sep 20, 2014 12:48 PM

Apr 2013
slaine doing more stupid stuff and hopefully he ends up dying.
Sep 20, 2014 12:50 PM

Sep 2014
Krunchy said:
Aleskar said:

The problem is i cant see the Story continue without the Princess and Inaho.
Sep 20, 2014 12:55 PM

Nov 2012
Aleskar said:
Krunchy said:

You can't see or you don't willing to see?
Sep 20, 2014 12:58 PM

Feb 2013
Aleskar said:
Krunchy said:

correction: l cant see the story continue without Inaho.

The princess is irrelevant now honestly and im really sure is dead

Sep 20, 2014 1:03 PM
Sep 2014
Season 2 plot and ending.

1) The princess is in a coma with Slaine keeping her alive.

2) Slaine and Inaho got the power to activate Aldnoah because they both "kissed" the princess.

3) Inaho is alive and will hunt Slaine down using an Aldnoah machine from Saazbaum's machine looking for the princess.

4) Rayet will serve as Inaho's next love interest but Inaho insists on finding the princess.

5) Slaine is gonna turn insane but at the same time take over for Saazbaum and Crutheo's spot on the Orbital Knights against Inaho and the Earth Federation.

6) Princess wakes up but loses her memory because of the trauma from losing blood to the brain. She has vague memories of Inaho and forgets Slaine completely.

7) Inaho kills all the Orbital Knights and rescues the princess from Slaine and swears to take care of her even though she has mental problems.

8) Slaine takes over as emperor of Mars and uses all his power to get the princess back and destroy earth.

9) Inaho defeats Slaine and lets him live, Slaine trys to shoot Inaho behind his back but the princess shoots Slaine as revenge for Inaho, finally regaining her memories.

10) Inaho and the princess live happily ever after with the princess serving as a link between Mars and earth, peace is restored and Mars and earth join each other.
Sep 20, 2014 1:05 PM

Apr 2008
Sigmund05 said:

2) Slaine and Inaho got the power to activate Aldnoah because they both "kissed" the princess.

3) Inaho is alive and will hunt Slaine down using an Aldnoah machine from Saazbaum's machine looking for the princess.

4) Rayet will serve as Inaho's next love interest but Inaho insists on finding the princess.

5) Slaine is gonna turn insane but at the same time take over for Saazbaum and Crutheo's spot on the Orbital Knights against Inaho and the Earth Federation.

6) Princess wakes up but loses her memory because of the trauma from losing blood to the brain. She has vague memories of Inaho and forgets Slaine completely.

7) Inaho kills all the Orbital Knights and rescues the princess from Slaine and swears to take care of her even though she has mental problems.

8) Slaine takes over as emperor of Mars and uses all his power to get the princess back and destroy earth.

9) Inaho defeats Slaine and lets him live, Slaine trys to shoot Inaho behind his back but the princess shoots Slaine as revenge for Inaho, finally regaining her memories.

10) Inaho and the princess live happily ever after with the princess serving as a link between Mars and earth, peace is restored and Mars and earth join each other.

God I hope this happens.
Sep 20, 2014 1:05 PM

Nov 2012
PLEASE AT LEAST PUT THE SPOILER TAG.

dmn I already read 1st point and my worries are confirmed T.T
Sep 20, 2014 1:06 PM

Apr 2008
Krunchy said:
PLEASE AT LEAST PUT THE SPOILER TAG.

dmn I already read 1st point and my worries are confirmed T.T

Uh you realize these are only fan theories right?
Sep 20, 2014 1:08 PM

Nov 2012
Darklight0303 said:
He didn't say these are theories, it may be manga plot as well, you never know.
Sep 20, 2014 1:10 PM

Sep 2014
Krunchy said:
Aleskar said:

I just cant. What roll would Slaine play if he is the only alive ? Living as a solo Avenger who it hated by both Sides ?
Sep 20, 2014 1:11 PM
Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Sigmund05 said:

God I hope this happens.

Yeah I don't want to watch Season 2 if Slaine takes over as MC. Inaho could survive because it was never shown he was shot directly in the head, and we all know how "accurate" Slaine is when he shot Saazbaum.
Sep 20, 2014 1:12 PM

Nov 2012
Aleskar said:
Krunchy said:

I just cant. What roll would Slaine play if he is the only alive ? Living as a solo Avenger who it hated by both Sides ?
If story will happen few years later, there's lot of options for new plot.
Sep 20, 2014 1:16 PM

Sep 2014
Krunchy said:
Aleskar said:

Wouldnt that just make Season 1 Pretty much worthless ? Nothing was achieved and the Terrans would lose the only Option to operate Aldnoah Drives. Without the Princess = no chance of winning against dozens of Landings Castle.
Sep 20, 2014 1:18 PM

Nov 2012
Aleskar said:
Krunchy said:

Wouldnt that just make Season 1 Pretty much worthless ? Nothing was achieved and the Terrans would lose the only Option to operate Aldnoah Drives. Without the Princess = no chance of winning against dozens of Landings Castle.
Learn from the most popular anime death note, you can always replace protagonist L with other M,N or XYZ
Sep 20, 2014 1:19 PM

Apr 2008
Krunchy said:
Aleskar said:

Learn from the most popular anime death note, you can always replace protagonist L with other M,N or XYZ

THat's a bad example seeing how shit the second half of Death note was
Sep 20, 2014 1:21 PM

Nov 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Krunchy said:

THat's a bad example seeing how shit the second half of Death note was
You know there are always some ppl that say it wasn't :D. No difference when you choose from two bad.
Sep 20, 2014 1:28 PM

Feb 2014
Krunchy said:
Darklight0303 said:

You do realize that the manga is an adaption of the anime for Aldnoah;Zero, and not vice versa, don't you?
Sep 20, 2014 1:36 PM

Nov 2012
HitsuWTG said:
Krunchy said:

You do realize that the manga is an adaption of the anime for Aldnoah;Zero, and not vice versa, don't you?
I didn't, thx for info.
Sep 20, 2014 1:37 PM

Feb 2014
Slaine brought Seylum's corpse (or head) with him for a romantic getaway in a nice boat. Meanwhile Rayet becomes the new protagonist as she's infiltrating Vers to take them down from within.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Sep 20, 2014 1:38 PM

Apr 2008
xytech said:
Slaine brought Seylum's corpse (or head) with him for a romantic getaway in a nice boat. Meanwhile Rayet becomes the new protagonist as she's infiltrating Vers to take them down from within.

Hell no. That mad dog is not getting a happy end
Sep 20, 2014 1:39 PM

Feb 2014
Darklight0303 said:
xytech said:

Well of course not, in the last minute of the finale Slaine will return to kill her. That goes without saying ;p
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Sep 20, 2014 1:42 PM

Apr 2008
xytech said:
Darklight0303 said:

Well of course not, in the last minute of the finale Slaine will return to kill her. That goes without saying ;p

I was talking about Slaine as the mad dog. He needs to die
Sep 20, 2014 1:44 PM

Jul 2014
Its quite obvious that Asseylum is dead at this point. No revival. She's dead. End of Discussion. We don't know if Inaho is dead yet. Saazbaum is barely alive and Slaine walks away. Everyone else such as Rayet and friends we have no idea what has happened to them. We all know how bad Slaine's aim is, he couldn't even finish off Saazbaum. So im quite sure Inaho would be alive, maybe...
Sep 20, 2014 1:47 PM

Mar 2014
Sigmund05 said:
Darklight0303 said:

God I hope this happens.

Yeah I don't want to watch Season 2 if Slaine takes over as MC. Inaho could survive because it was never shown he was shot directly in the head, and we all know how "accurate" Slaine is when he shot Saazbaum.
This would be awesome.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Sep 20, 2014 1:47 PM

Sep 2014
SoftyBlanky said:
Its quite obvious that Asseylum is dead at this point. No revival. She's dead. End of Discussion. We don't know if Inaho is dead yet. Saazbaum is barely alive and Slaine walks away. Everyone else such as Rayet and friends we have no idea what has happened to them. We all know how bad Slaine's aim is, he couldn't even finish off Saazbaum. So im quite sure Inaho would be alive, maybe...

Well if the Princess is dead how will the Earth win against the Martians without Aldnoah Drives ? The Martians are far too Advanced in terms of Weapons.
Sep 20, 2014 1:55 PM

Apr 2014
Krunchy said:

Pretty much this.
Nop.
Sep 20, 2014 2:23 PM

Oct 2013
Sigmund05 said:

This is possible but i am not sure about Inaho being alive. He was shot in the head with no way to save him. I am wondering about that helmet on Princess head which appeared when she was shot. That kiss theory is interesting. Only way to save Inaho is to say that Aldnoah power transferred by Kissing (mouth to mouth) is different than normal one which now Inaho possess.
And we dont even know about Inaho's past so anything is expected.
I just hope Slaine suffers in second season. And Princess' whereabouts are not known.
Sep 20, 2014 2:25 PM

Feb 2014
Sigmund05 said:

I imagine 9-10 being something along the lines of Inaho and Slaine take each other out in a fight
Sep 20, 2014 2:41 PM
Jul 2011
julyachan said:

fixed.
Sep 20, 2014 2:44 PM

Apr 2008
Quoo said:
julyachan said:

fixed.

Not happening. He doesn't have protagonist qualifications anymore
Sep 20, 2014 2:46 PM

Oct 2012
btw - who is voicing the last words? Rayett? Inaho's sister? Captain?

Could be the lead where this will go.
Sep 20, 2014 2:46 PM

Apr 2008
Mich666 said:

Could be lead where this will go.

That was Inaho's sister
Sep 20, 2014 2:49 PM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Mich666 said:
Could be lead where this will go.

That was Inaho's sister

Ah, so he is dead, right. I can't see her as one of main cast for S2 though. At this point, with Earth story being closed and no Aldnoah drive online, the fight will more likely move away from Earth to Vers empire.
Sep 20, 2014 2:51 PM

Apr 2008
Mich666 said:
Darklight0303 said:

That was Inaho's sister

Ah, so he is dead, right. I can't see her as one of main cast for S2 though. At this point, with Earth story being closed and no Aldnoah drive online, the fight will more likely move away from Earth to Vers empire.

Nah the invasion is still going on since there are still plenty of castles left in orbit and now with the princess dead there is no way to stop it
Sep 20, 2014 2:53 PM

Oct 2012
From the one little bit at end of the OP, I'm wondering if Inaho will end up being dead and the Princess finds out that Slaine killed him and ends up having to kill Slaine.
Sep 20, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Nah the invasion is still going on since there are still plenty of castles left in orbit and now with the princess dead there is no way to stop it

My point is this is Slaine's story now. In this season, the Earth was defending itself. I can't see another series of defending, it would be either the counterattack (but do they have power to do it) or somehow those renegades around the Earth will turn against main seat of Vers power (with Slaine leading this rebellion)
Sep 20, 2014 2:59 PM

Feb 2013
Well, all my prediction before this episode ruined. But actually I like this kind of "ending". When you read hero stories in eastern world much ended with their protagonist dead. Yeah, now Aldnoah still in midway though.
Okay, here my prediction
War will shift, not Earth vs Vers anymore, but I think it will be crack among orbital knight. Saazbaum, unfortunately did not confirm dead, was the mastermind, but How many orbital knight collaborate with him? How many orbital knight as loyalist Vers? It lack of explanation in this season about stance of rest orbital knight. It, I think, can support the theory of crack among orbital knight if they found the truth. Rational enough, if we left 2 MCs dead. And Slaine, I don't mind him anymore, either Antagonist or protagonist, I will still hate him though
Sep 20, 2014 3:02 PM

Oct 2012
Feaor said:
From the one little bit at end of the OP, I'm wondering if Inaho will end up being dead and the Princess finds out that Slaine killed him and ends up having to kill Slaine.

I doubt anyone of them survived. Both Inaho and princess took shot in the head and shed large amount of blood. Saazbaum is another case as he took "only" two shots into chest BUT he should die pretty fast as both of his lungs fills with blood. Kinda same way as Trillram or Cruhteo.
It's not like they are some superhumans, they only have technology - their bodies are still pretty fragile.
Jan 2014
Rayet will be part of the main character in season 2. She has character development and she already has a reason to fight the martians. She will be the new orange mecha.

Apr 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Quoo said:

fixed.

Not happening. He doesn't have protagonist qualifications anymore

Then, who do you think is likely to be the main character in the second season?
Honest question, as I don't see anyone else in the current cast of characters able to take that role. I could possibly see Marito taking it, mostly because they spent a lot of time in developing him or maybe even Rayet for the same reason, but Slaine is still the primary choice.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» New ova announced

Hickykissy - Sep 16

7 by spacenewtype »»
Sep 17, 5:11 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2125 by Assassin2112 »»
Aug 6, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

320 by Assassin2112 »»
Aug 6, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.