Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Mar 3, 2020 7:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really interesting and captivating episode again, so far I think the fake one is Nashetania.
Sep 22, 2020 1:24 PM
Oct 2019
Princess is dumb/useless. Princess bodyguard guy is jealous. Saint lady and cat guy are wannabe know-it-alls. Gun girl just dgaf about anyone. And that green frog child has no mental capacity for anything.

Feel like if this dude was really the 7th, he wouldn't have willingly told a story that made him the primary suspect. He's also not the intellectual type to have a grand plan and be scheming behind everyone's backs. Whether that makes him more or less likely to be the 7th in the viewer's eyes, Idk.
HagePotPotatoSep 22, 2020 3:49 PM
May 24, 2023 10:54 AM

May 2020
And the worst happened.. Adlet got framed as the seventh one. With no way out, him going extreme and escaping while taking Fremy as a hostage has nothing but made him even more suspicious.. in the eyes of other heroes at the very least.

The real identity.. well Hans is too obvious to be the seventh, so I'll leave him out. Though still can't really point anyone at this moment, maybe the princess with how weird she's been acting for a while, but yeah that's just a guess in the end.

Kind of a slow episode, but it works fine anyways.
Jul 6, 2023 11:55 AM

Dec 2022
Really curious as to the context behind Adlet's past now. I'm presuming his village got fucked up, but there must be more to it than that.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 21, 2023 11:19 AM
Aug 2023
Wow, I lost a lot of respect for Adlet this episode. I already thought he was annoyingly arrogant (which turns out to be self-delusion to motivate himself), but I thought he was clever and resourceful. However it turns out this episode he's not really that smart, kind of really dumb actually. He kept making up BS reasons of how some saint could have powers to get in or reseal the temple, based absolutely on nothing other than wildly trying to claim his innocence. He might as well have been saying some ghost did it, given how non-sensical he was at grasping at straws. And now he's saying there must be an accomplice (8th brave), based on nothing other than not being able to figure out what happened. I really hope the show doesn't prove Adlet right by having an 8th, because he just pulled that out of his ass with nothing to support it nor anything really to suggest it.
Nov 26, 2023 3:50 AM

Apr 2013
Wow... Nachetanya is pretty stupid, but I don't dislike her. I definitely dislike Hans, Maura and Chamot. But now I really hate Goldov and Flamie, disgusting traitors.
Pages (9) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.