Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2016 12:45 AM

Nov 2012
Really great contrast on the living styles of the Hinazuki household and the Fujinumas. The breakfast scene really made me want to cry, but it was such a quick flashback in such a short time that it was short lived.

And immediately right after that is Kayo's mother in a rage. I really wonder what Satoru and his mother is going to do. I was expecting child welfare to be there, but they didn't show. I wonder if the two mothers are going to brawl and at the same time Kayo's mother gets lectured by Satoru's. That would be epic!

Everything is point to sensei, for the killer anyways. I have a feeling they're just trying to divert attention away from the killer and to sensei just for more mind blow factor. I still don't think the killer has been revealed yet, in name, and in physical appearance (for the past time period). If he IS the killer, however, then the question as to who he hasn't made any moves on Satoru arises.

Unless sensei's using Satoru as a radar to Kayo, then that makes sense, but that's a lot of work on the killer's part. But again, he called child welfare and had them act on Kayo's mother. But again, he said he has a "plan" for her. God dang it, I'm getting no where in my theory crafting.
Feb 28, 2016 1:22 AM
Dec 2009
UsaraDark said:
And immediately right after that is Kayo's mother in a rage. I really wonder what Satoru and his mother is going to do. I was expecting child welfare to be there, but they didn't show. I wonder if the two mothers are going to brawl and at the same time Kayo's mother gets lectured by Satoru's. That would be epic!

I had the same train of thought! I thought they would zoom out from Kayo and we'd see child welfare or the police... instead it looked like just Satoru and his mom. Although I respect what they're trying to do (save Kayo), I think they should have called in support.

I assume we're going to see the two mom's battle it out at the beginning of the next episode (lol) but maybe they have backup that just wasn't shown to make it a cliffhanger... I'm dying to see the next episode already *__*
Feb 28, 2016 6:53 AM

Apr 2015
Isn't gonna end well, ain't it.

Don't touch her there, she remembers how it felt.
Feb 28, 2016 7:23 AM

Sep 2014
I'm wondering. If Kayo stays alive , will Satoru have to live those all years again without coming back to his present? Cuz if he goes back I Don't think Kayo will be grown up woman already.. :l
Feb 28, 2016 8:56 AM

Feb 2016
Be careful Satoru, you're 29 years old.

All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Feb 28, 2016 9:15 AM

May 2009
Another great ep. Probably the best moment in this anime: Kayo crying when she sees what she gets for breakfast.
Storywise..... that's just amazing.

Can't wait untill next week!
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Feb 28, 2016 9:52 AM

Oct 2015
A little late on the post this time around, but all's good.

We have best girl Airi, best mom Sachiko (that pat <3) and my favourite girl Hinazuki; she finally said are you stupid with a SMILE!!!

As an anime only viewer, the teacher is very suspicious, as we all know and I'm almost certain that he definitely at least has a role in the murders, an informer to the killer perhaps? Maybe the author is just trying to trick us by emphasizing so much focus on him lol.

This episode in the past was the closest they have gotten to the killer with his approach and items making a scene. I do sense something big is definitely going to happen soon enough whereby the killer making his move; he's been idle for too long in the past now and we know that he doesn't like to drag things.

Finally, another cliffhanger huh Erased. You never fail me in wanting more. I wished it was Yashiro sensei and the child counsel people appearing though, because as much as I am a big fan of best mom, I don't think Sachiko has the authority to make Hinazuki's mom budge at all.
Feb 28, 2016 10:17 AM

Nov 2015
MAN, KAYO CRYING. THE FEELS
Feb 28, 2016 11:49 AM
Mar 2013
KamSung said:
What a romantic episode. I think it's the teacher.
Gonna add it to favs now.

I thought it was the teacher too until this episode.

Rewatch this episode again. In about the first five minutes, when Satoru is about to cross the streewalk, its shows the blue car, which is the murderer's car as shown in episode one. Right after he crossed, it shows the next girl that is in the killer's loop. So which means that the murderer was stalking her, since the blue car was so close by.

Anyways, if the blue car has the murderer in it, then it couldn't have been the teacher because at this point the teacher was at school teaching.
Feb 28, 2016 2:03 PM
Apr 2014
WOW. That moment when they opened the backpack. That was crazy close the night before.

I still don't trust that teacher entirely. There has to be something about him(who the fuck was he calling in the middle of the night after talking to Satorus mother). And I'm definitely not happy that they brought Kayo back to her mother although there should be enough evidence to get her away from her mother now(I mean her kid was missing and when someone came checking she ran away without talking to them).

I really hope Satoru manages to save Kayo somehow but still 4 episodes to go. Take one away for the conclusion it is still 3 episodes in which shit can go down.
Feb 28, 2016 3:49 PM

Mar 2014
Better than the last few episodes, there were some noticeably good things here. The way Satoru talked to the teacher, you could tell that he didn't trust him, at least not completely, and he also followed him to Kayo's house. The emotions were very well done, Hinazuki's reaction to Satoru's mom petting her hair, and her initial reaction to their playful hitting, shocked at first, but then she realized normal families are capable of acting like this without abusing each other. There's also the bath scene, Kayo at first rejects Satoru's moms offer to wash her hair, probably alluding to her abuse, more specifically, the scene were Kayos' mom is dunking her head in ice cold water.

There are definitely some issues with the plot overall, but the individual interactions more than make up for it. With 4 episodes left, there's no way they'll be able to devote enough attention to the remaining victims, so I hope the series focuses on Satoru finally attempting to catch the killer. He has clues now, so it's set up well for that to happen.
Feb 28, 2016 5:06 PM

Sep 2011
The teacher has to be it. If you look at the killer during episode 1, the bottom half of his face looks extremely similar to the teacher's face. They also both have dark/black hair.

Kenya has something to do with it too, maybe. He probably knows about revival or has revival himself. He's a bit too mature for his age for my liking tbh
Feb 28, 2016 6:39 PM

Jan 2015
pretzel06 said:
umm so the teacher said kayo is safe which mean he knows where she is
I don't think so. I believe he is able to read Satoru and realizes that she is safe.

Seeing Kayo be able to see what the happy life is like is very heartwarming. I kinda thought it was going to lead into Satorus Mom adopting Kayo, but I reallllllly do not think this is going to be the case.
Feb 28, 2016 7:42 PM
Jan 2016
"Am I in the way here?" LOOOL Satoru's Mom is so cool. She even showed motherly love for Kayo already. Oh, I love her!

Feb 28, 2016 8:00 PM

Nov 2011
My heart and feels when Kayo starting crying. Oh my.
Feb 29, 2016 2:54 AM

Apr 2015
This episode was very emotional, cryed on the breakfast scene.. Also i'm very suspicous about the professor too.
Feb 29, 2016 3:42 AM

Feb 2014
Ooopsie watched this yesterday but was too lazy too make a short review/opinion.... Hmmm. Halfway through this ep I had a feeling it could end and everything would be okay, but ofc, we still don't know who the kidnapper & killer is. The teacher seems too obvious to me.
Feb 29, 2016 3:43 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Malise said:
KirmiShinigami said:
Well then.
She is a good person who can time-travel and her intention is to save Kayo too?

While she did helped Satoru considerably, she didn't show any hint she is aware of the time travel or tries to directly affect the original timeline (or preserve it).

She is aware of Satoru relationship with Kayo, but it does't seems to know anything beyond the normal limits. For example, Satoru leaves early several days and brings out food while neighbourhood abused girl disappeared, so his mum is able to put the two and two together.
She also called teacher and it would be in her best interest to actually not tell him if she knew the future.

On the other hand, Kenya is either aware of the time travel or is able to suspect the foul play, actively tries to manipulate Satoru's action, tests him and actually acts in the moment when timeline could be swirling out of control.

I agree with you about Kenya, that it is not unlikely that he also possesses the ability to time-travel (revival).

So far it seems more that he tries his best to support Satoru. Maybe Kenya's future child is being murdered by the same person ? It could be possible. Thats why he was nearly crying that Satoru could do things he (Kenya) could not do in that time.
Feb 29, 2016 3:53 AM
Dec 2009
WisestOne said:
pretzel06 said:
umm so the teacher said kayo is safe which mean he knows where she is
I don't think so. I believe he is able to read Satoru and realizes that she is safe.

Agreed, I think he is able to see through Satoru and has a hunch that he has been seeing Kayo. He even commented that Satoru seemed really calm about the fact that Kayo was missing and Satoru made a little excuse but it was probably obvious to the teacher.
Feb 29, 2016 4:20 AM

Dec 2015
envy__ said:
Hisokath said:
7/10 episode, sorry boku dake no Machi, but I've watched steins gate now and I think you should bow down before your king.

i know right. steins;gate raised the bar too high for time travel anime although this one's good too. just give me a strong finale and this could be on par with s;g

Sorry but Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is more similar to Haruka-na machi e (A Distant Neighborhood) than Steins;Gate.
You guys need to broaden your anime/manga knowledge.
Feb 29, 2016 4:40 AM

Sep 2015
I usually don't appreciate this kind of anime,the fact that I can not find the dramatic part weighed down speaks for itself.
Feb 29, 2016 5:21 AM
May 2014
This guy is supposed to be 29 years old and hes out here making rookie mistakes

Like how is the blond kid making more sense to me then Satoru
Feb 29, 2016 7:33 AM

Oct 2013
Ohhh...Kayo's tears....it's enough to give only a little bit to a child for it to be so happy. That scene broke my heart, she's such a good person even with a parent like that.
Feb 29, 2016 10:02 AM

Mar 2015
Cyanwasserstoff said:
I agree with you about Kenya, that it is not unlikely that he also possesses the ability to time-travel (revival).

So far it seems more that he tries his best to support Satoru. Maybe Kenya's future child is being murdered by the same person ? It could be possible. Thats why he was nearly crying that Satoru could do things he (Kenya) could not do in that time.

Kenya also intervenes with action that would cause the timeline swirl out of control when he stopped Satoru from pushing Kayo's mother down the stairs.

Yes, of course, you can say that killing Kayo's mother would be morally wrong thing to do, but I also think it would swirl the original timeline out of control (and beyond the time traveler's ability to predict the changes). Imagine if Satoru succeeded in killing her. That would be juvenile detention for him, Kayo's would be send to some orphanage. Perhaps never be murdered. Murders would still happen however there is a chance that Satoru and Kayo wouldn't be touched by those, Sachiko wouldn't get in situation where she is targeted by the killer as all events would play out differently.

It almost feels like Kenya wants to use Satoru to do something very specific - perhaps stop the murders, but there is a chance he oversees the actual process and prevents certain actions to be taken.
I am not sure what to think about the derelict bus hideout - it seemed like Kenya was only one apart Satoru and two future murder victims who knew about the hideout. On the other hand, it seems that killer used the bus as hideout before while not having an idea Kayo is in there - this explains why Kayo wasn't attacked by the killer.
Kenya didn't seem like he is helping the killer in that case, put was suspicious in previous instances.
Also, if Kenya can time-travel, it is surprising he never acts directly and instead seems to be manipulating event through Satoru.
Perhaps he didn't traveled back in time after all, but then where he is in the future though?
If Kenya is simply a genius kid who figured everything out, it doesn't explain what he did for the remaining 18 years without being targeted by murdered (not for being a girl, but for knowing too much) and while he didn't acted on knowledge he seems to have.
Feb 29, 2016 11:30 AM

May 2010
Kayo's mom is really nice, and perceptive. Love how she said, "good job, kids!" So openminded.

The feels when Kayo tears up on seeing warm breakfast, when normally she's ate only stuff like cold bread and like; I kinda want them to adopt her.

Direct confrontation with her mom, didn't expect. What's going to happen next, I wonder.
Feb 29, 2016 12:42 PM

Jun 2015

I hope that's just a typo. ;)
Feb 29, 2016 2:22 PM

Jul 2010
First post in discussion threads and i'm sure many should've already posted about it. I think teacher is the main culprit. Otherwise there is no point hiding killer face.
Feb 29, 2016 3:05 PM

Nov 2015
Another excellent episode. I couldn't avoid laughing when Satoru's mom asked if she was
disturbing (or bothering, IDK the exact phrase in English) and Satoru said "Yes" like it was
nothing jajajaja.

Damn, Satoru's mom knows everything! I mean, she was always one step ahead of Satoru.
Wow, first time they end an episode without me wanting to rip my heart out. Still, a cliffhanger.

I may add, the scene with Kayo crying was the most realistic and touching thing in this episode =(

envy__ said:
Hisokath said:
7/10 episode, sorry boku dake no Machi, but I've watched steins gate now and I think you should bow down before your king.

i know right. steins;gate raised the bar too high for time travel anime although this one's good too. just give me a strong finale and this could be on par with s;g

Naw, Steins;Gate is totally different. I mean, they both have time travel based plots but, that's it,
they are different approaches, scenarios, developments, characters, etc.

While Steins;Gate is like GOD for me, Boku is in the right path of becoming a one hell of an anime.
=)
HumbertoZeroFeb 29, 2016 3:20 PM
Feb 29, 2016 3:26 PM

Oct 2014
This episode was amazing, increased the already large amount of respect that I have for Satarou's mom.

Plus that scene at the end with the breakfast, it really emphasized the struggle that a lot of kids go to with child abuse.
With that being said, I feel the need to address all the people who say that the "sci-fi / time travel" element is underdeveloped. Um, this really isn't a sci-fi show. Sure it has elements of sci-fi in it, but that's not the point of the show, not by a long shot. This is kind of similar to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the show has some fantasy elements, but that really isn't the point of the show. People compare this show to Steins;Gate, and it is not hard to see why. Both shows have the "Travel back in time to save someone important to the main character" But they differ in the fact that S;G is more focused on the sci-fi aspect but Erased is more focused on the drama, murder element. At this point it's just personal preference, would you prefer a science fiction adventure, or a mature murder mystery?
Feb 29, 2016 4:04 PM

Apr 2015
Yes I love this ep!! honestly this should've been done since forever (too bad something terrible is probably going to happen in the next episode pls nooo...)
Feb 29, 2016 10:41 PM

Jun 2013
Can the morons whining, bitching and vomiting all over themselves shut the fuck up and stop comparing this to Steins;Gate? Yes, they both have elements of time-travel but Steins;Gate is a completely different plot. There is no Organization or SERN in Boku ga. Oooh, look at me, I won't give any other time-traveling Anime/manga series a try because I've already established that Steins;Gate is the OG. Fuck yourselves, imbeciles. Nobody cares. You're like annoying cats that need to be neutered.

Boku ga focuses more on drama, murder, mystery, etc. I'm pretty sure that time-traveling aspect of this series won't even be explained at all. There won't be any SERN, Mayuri, Kurisu or fat otaku scientist to delineate anything that's happened so far.

Anyways, back to the episode, it's nice that Hinadzuki was able to experience getting her hair washed by Satoru's mom. She's a far cry from her own abusive mother, who probably has never given her anything nice let alone given her a bath and taken care of her like a real mother should. She was also able to eat a full and healthy meal. If things weren't so complicated and I had the means and I was in that situation, I'd adopt Hinadzuki.
臭い-
Feb 29, 2016 10:49 PM
Oct 2015
The only reason I don't think the teacher is the murderer at this point is that I feel like Satoru would have recognized him when he saw him after his mother was killed and after he was arrested. He also doesn't wear glasses, although I guess that could change in 18 years.
Feb 29, 2016 10:50 PM

Jan 2014
Really enjoyed this episode a lot. Even before the breakfast scene, I started tearing up.

That teacher is hella suspicious. After calling Sachiko, he picks up the phone and starts talking to someone else. That gave it away from me and I may be wrong, but hey, who could it be? An accomplice? Or even the murderer himself
Feb 29, 2016 11:42 PM

Apr 2009
Bibimbapski said:
Can the morons whining, bitching and vomiting all over themselves shut the fuck up and stop comparing this to Steins;Gate? Yes, they both have elements of time-travel but Steins;Gate is a completely different plot. There is no Organization or SERN in Boku ga. Oooh, look at me, I won't give any other time-traveling Anime/manga series a try because I've already established that Steins;Gate is the OG. Fuck yourselves, imbeciles. Nobody cares. You're like annoying cats that need to be neutered.

Boku ga focuses more on drama, murder, mystery, etc. I'm pretty sure that time-traveling aspect of this series won't even be explained at all. There won't be any SERN, Mayuri, Kurisu or fat otaku scientist to delineate anything that's happened so far.

Anyways, back to the episode, it's nice that Hinadzuki was able to experience getting her hair washed by Satoru's mom. She's a far cry from her own abusive mother, who probably has never given her anything nice let alone given her a bath and taken care of her like a real mother should. She was also able to eat a full and healthy meal. If things weren't so complicated and I had the means and I was in that situation, I'd adopt Hinadzuki.

Thank you, I felt the same way, but god damn did you GO IN.. let them lube up first lmao..
Mar 1, 2016 1:01 AM
May 2015
Bibimbapski said:

Oh, looks like we've got a butthurt here. With that mouth do you kiss your mom, kid? You are worst than them, they aren't insulting Boku dake ga inai machi, like you are insulting Steins;Gate, they are just giving their opinion. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself.
Mar 1, 2016 1:08 AM

Jun 2013
SigmaSebas said:
Bibimbapski said:

Oh, looks like we've got a butthurt here. With that mouth do you kiss your mom, kid? You are worst than them, they aren't insulting Boku dake ga inai machi, like you are insulting Steins;Gate, they are just giving their opinion. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

The only butthurt one here is you. You even thought of bringing up my mother into the discussion, goes to show how deeply wounded you are by my opinion. Don't like my opinion? Then boo-fucking-hoo. I'm not insulting Steins;Gate. I've never said anything negative about it. Steins;Gate is a masterpiece and a classic that will be remembered forever. You probably should get your eyes checked or get your entire head checked, you seem to suffer from reading comprehension.
BibimbapskiMar 1, 2016 1:12 AM
臭い-
Mar 1, 2016 1:33 AM
May 2015
Bibimbapski said:
SigmaSebas said:

The only butthurt one here is you. You even thought of bringing up my mother into the discussion, goes to show how deeply wounded you are by my opinion. Don't like my opinion? Then boo-fucking-hoo. I'm not insulting Steins;Gate. I've never said anything negative about it. Steins;Gate is a masterpiece and a classic that will be remembered forever. You probably should get your eyes checked or get your entire head checked, you seem to suffer from reading comprehension.

I didn't bring your mother into the discussion, it's an expression, looks like you are the one that needs reading comprehension. The first section of your comment was full of insults man, control yourself, and respect peoples opinions. If you don't like their opinions there's no need to use "strong language". They are just comparing it to Steins;Gate, and in my opinion they aren't comparable but if they want to compare them, then they are free to do it. I don't understand why did you lost your temper with some shit that two or three guys say on the internet.
Mar 1, 2016 2:12 AM

Sep 2012
Andrew_C said:
Really enjoyed this episode a lot. Even before the breakfast scene, I started tearing up.

That teacher is hella suspicious. After calling Sachiko, he picks up the phone and starts talking to someone else. That gave it away from me and I may be wrong, but hey, who could it be? An accomplice? Or even the murderer himself

I'd be kinda disappointed if it was the teacher, seems way too obvious. Really hope he's just a red herring.
Mar 1, 2016 2:35 AM

Jun 2013
SigmaSebas said:
Bibimbapski said:

I didn't bring your mother into the discussion, it's an expression, looks like you are the one that needs reading comprehension. The first section of your comment was full of insults man, control yourself, and respect peoples opinions. If you don't like their opinions there's no need to use "strong language". They are just comparing it to Steins;Gate, and in my opinion they aren't comparable but if they want to compare them, then they are free to do it. I don't understand why did you lost your temper with some shit that two or three guys say on the internet.

You're saying I lost my temper but you told me to fuck myself. I'm just returning your words, you hypocrite. You're the one who can't get over someone else's opinion.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism. If people have the freedom to say that Steins;Gate is better, which I agree is better but is totally irrelevant to the discussion of Boku Ga's latest episode then I also have the freedom to criticize them too for bringing up the same regurgitated crap over and over again. It's not a one-way street. It's annoying to see the same people come back and say that Steins;Gate is better, why don't they create their own thread where they can bitch about how superior SG is to Boku Ga.
臭い-
Mar 1, 2016 3:45 AM

May 2010
TrashDax said:

I hope that's just a typo. ;)

It is, haha. Satoru's mom*

I make the weirdest typos. orz
Mar 1, 2016 3:59 AM

Feb 2013
Man that scene with Kayo and the Mysterious man on the bus was TENSE.
Anything and everything is suddenly making me tense and worry for kayo's death.

And More Adorableness with Kayo coming over to the house YES. Laughed when the mother pretty much figured what he'd been doing.

Ok, freaked out a bit at the end but i guess they're confronting the issue head on.

Random Theory Thinking
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Mar 1, 2016 5:53 AM

Mar 2014
KonoYume said:
envy__ said:

Sorry but Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is more similar to Haruka-na machi e (A Distant Neighborhood) than Steins;Gate.
You guys need to broaden your anime/manga knowledge.

well thanks i guess. i started watching anime a bit late and i can only manage to watch 10 ongoing at most and 1 extra completed per week (nodame cantabile currently). because of my fcking work
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Mar 1, 2016 6:05 AM

Mar 2014
Bibimbapski said:

you dont have to over react like that lmfao
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Mar 1, 2016 7:44 AM

Jan 2015
They went back with her :/
Mar 1, 2016 9:39 AM
Oct 2012
That scene where Hinazuki cries is so full of emotion, such a strong reaction to such a normal thing.
Mar 1, 2016 2:34 PM

Feb 2008
The breakfast scene really hit me hard, even I teared up, just as Kayo did...
Mar 1, 2016 2:43 PM
Jul 2014
The serial killer is a shocker combatman! It all makes sense now (I'm hoping somebody knows what I'm on about)
Mar 1, 2016 5:03 PM
Mar 2012
People only say the teacher is a red herring because it's too obvious... except there is no other viable murderer.

I think a lot of people are going to be greatly disappointed.
Mar 1, 2016 5:26 PM
May 2015
Bibimbapski said:
SigmaSebas said:

You're saying I lost my temper but you told me to fuck myself. I'm just returning your words, you hypocrite. You're the one who can't get over someone else's opinion.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism. If people have the freedom to say that Steins;Gate is better, which I agree is better but is totally irrelevant to the discussion of Boku Ga's latest episode then I also have the freedom to criticize them too for bringing up the same regurgitated crap over and over again. It's not a one-way street. It's annoying to see the same people come back and say that Steins;Gate is better, why don't they create their own thread where they can bitch about how superior SG is to Boku Ga.

You are the one that wrote "fuck yourselves" first to them it's in the quote itself. I was the one returning the words, but I apologize anyway. I don't usually read the forums. So I just saw your comment full of hate, but now I understand your anger. What I don't understand is why you are so rude with them, you can tell them what you think without using insults.
Mar 1, 2016 6:25 PM

Mar 2014
It was a really good episode. It was heart warming to see Satoru's mother treat Kayo as if she were her daughter.

And I feel like that they're hinting at the teacher being the killer, multiple times through out the series so far.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1415 by slayer70 »»
Sep 18, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1114 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 14, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

905 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 14, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

504 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 14, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

621 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 14, 9:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.