Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 11, 2017 4:17 PM

Mar 2016
This episode was an intro to characters...how uneventful. I still don't get what she is and why everybody wants and why the faeries protect her? I understand a sleigh beggy holds a lot of magic power...and then what?
Nov 11, 2017 5:29 PM
Dec 2009
Takishima_Eli said:
This episode was an intro to characters...how uneventful. I still don't get what she is and why everybody wants and why the faeries protect her? I understand a sleigh beggy holds a lot of magic power...and then what?

She's basically walking magical dopamine. With a huge capacity for magical output.

Imagine that a mage could make a small torch ignite, in comparison she could likely set a countryside ablaze with the same effort.
(This is touched on when Chise turned a room into flowerfield diorama instead of a single flower, crude flower.)

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post
NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 5:34 AM
Nov 11, 2017 5:35 PM
Aug 2017
Can someone tell me if the Church in this anime is some kind of evil entity? I don't care for spoilers. I am confused if Titania banned Simon for him being a human or if it's because he is a priest.
Nov 11, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2016
Another good episode with beautiful scene & art and I'm really happy to see the romance development between Chise and Elias..

The next episode though, I guess they'll have an encounter with the bad sorcerer. Honestly I really hate this kind of villain.
Nov 11, 2017 6:04 PM

May 2013
omg, when Oberon got really excited, I immediately knew he was Fujino from Atashin'chi. ~! lol!! Except his voice is much much cuter in Mahoutsukai no Yome <3

Loved this episode so muchhh
落下のように、いつも落ちる。いつか救われることができるのかな? または落ち続けるでしょうか?永遠に
Nov 11, 2017 6:11 PM

Jul 2015
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
This anime is almost obsessed with the, "dramatic enchanting moments" but none of those moments really mean anything. They're just there to practically tell the audience, "look how mystical we are! Ooohhh!"
It just comes off as kinda pretentious.

This. It often feels like they're delaying the plot for the sake of dwelling on side-plots in order to create those moments. They lose their impact quickly.

I get the impression that it will pick up soon, though. The anime will be 24 episodes long so I expect that we'll start to see more of a thread between the episodes as they progress. Then they could, perhaps, pull of one of those moments but with real impact.
Nov 11, 2017 6:16 PM

May 2013
lookatthestars said:
Can someone tell me if the Church in this anime is some kind of evil entity? I don't care for spoilers. I am confused if Titania banned Simon for him being a human or if it's because he is a priest.

She said it's because he worships the god who banned her magical apples in paradise - the garden of eden, probably also the land of faeries. Presumably, they were her apples, and the Christian god got on her bad side by declaring them evil.
Nov 11, 2017 6:31 PM
Apr 2016
That ost when The queen came though~
>w< cant wait for ost album to come out~
Nov 11, 2017 6:31 PM

May 2013
This is absolutely the best anime of the season. The atmosphere sucks me in soo deeply, that I disappear from reality for the duration. The art is utterly beautiful as well. If anyone knows who Rakka is from my icon, you'll know I enjoy slow anime as well - though Haibane Renmei ramped up very quickly from about the middle to the end, and I assume this anime will as well, after some world-building. It's pure perfection - artistry. I was very skeptical when I heard this was a shounen anime, but it's made a believer out of me.

Mystearia said:
FOR REAL!! omg, the music is fucking CLASS! I love it!!

Mod Edit: Merged double posts
NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 6:21 AM
Nov 11, 2017 6:59 PM
Apr 2016
PalePurple said:
Mystearia said:

I know right!
i wonder what kind of music is it... celtic? medieval?
i play some classic rpg and love some of the musics which are similar like this, but i dont know what is the genre >w<

if anyone know more song/music like this, tell me please :D
Nov 11, 2017 7:47 PM
Aug 2017
What a beautiful episode. It was very relaxing and lovely to look at. I really want to know more about Elias' past and what he originally looked like. So excited to finally see how puppy boy becomes part of the family from the OVA.

My 1 negative:
Now, the Fairy King & Queen are lovely designs EXCEPT that ridiculous chest of hers. That's just painfully f'ing stupid. She has freaken utters for breasts. Gravity won that battle and the only thing keeping them up are boob cups installed into her outfit. Otherwise they would hit the freaken floor. Don't get me started on that "jiggle", it looked like gelatin on a plate. If she had normal breasts she would have been perfect. Such a damn shame. I hope they don't do this again. I can't imagine how much time and money was wasted on that garbage. *disappointed*
Nov 11, 2017 7:47 PM

Feb 2008
Mouloxas said:

Beautiful as always. I really, really, reaaaaly want to learn Elias's backstory after this episode, but i can appreciate the slower pace of this series. Titania's entrance was breathtaking, plus, Ohara is just a perfect fit as her VA.

Those boobs looked all kinds of wrong though...

her boobs moved like real boobs move. they are more like water in a balloon.

also next week we get to see Ruth weeee.

I thought she gets her staff before she meets Ruth or am I mistaken?

And for those who don't seem to like the pacing of this anime, please read the manga. You will really appreciate the time and effort that is being put into each episode.
Nov 11, 2017 7:58 PM
Nov 2017
Mystearia said:
PalePurple said:

I know right!
i play some classic rpg and love some of the musics which are similar like this, but i dont know what is the genre >w<

I think its KOKIA or Shikata Akiko music style

Can't wait for ost album come out too ><
Nov 11, 2017 8:11 PM

Jul 2013
I couldn't roll my eyes any harder when she was announced as Titania. Those monsters were nearly coming out of the screen!
Nov 11, 2017 8:35 PM
May 2013
Wow... Just WOW! Every scenes of this anime is like an art!
Nov 11, 2017 8:46 PM

Jun 2017
kisami said:
Mouloxas said:

Beautiful as always. I really, really, reaaaaly want to learn Elias's backstory after this episode, but i can appreciate the slower pace of this series. Titania's entrance was breathtaking, plus, Ohara is just a perfect fit as her VA.

Those boobs looked all kinds of wrong though...

her boobs moved like real boobs move. they are more like water in a balloon.

also next week we get to see Ruth weeee.

I thought she gets her staff before she meets Ruth or am I mistaken?

And for those who don't seem to like the pacing of this anime, please read the manga. You will really appreciate the time and effort that is being put into each episode.

She gets her staff after Ruth's arc.
Nov 11, 2017 9:05 PM

Mar 2016
Titania got some nice titanias.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Nov 11, 2017 9:58 PM

Jan 2012
QuattroVaginas said:
Those Titanias are more like bags of water than sand.

MMD HAHAHAHA xDDDD

Btw. this was i think the most epic anime episode i saw without fights

Nov 11, 2017 10:16 PM
Jul 2018
-Evan- said:
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
This anime is almost obsessed with the, "dramatic enchanting moments" but none of those moments really mean anything. They're just there to practically tell the audience, "look how mystical we are! Ooohhh!"
It just comes off as kinda pretentious.

This. It often feels like they're delaying the plot for the sake of dwelling on side-plots in order to create those moments. They lose their impact quickly.

I get the impression that it will pick up soon, though. The anime will be 24 episodes long so I expect that we'll start to see more of a thread between the episodes as they progress. Then they could, perhaps, pull of one of those moments but with real impact.

Okay to be fair, the side plots are usually interesting.
The one where Chise takes care of dragons? That shit was dope.
The one with the cat killer? Cool, but nowhere near as the dragon one.
This episode? Nothing happens.
But yeah, I agree with you that those "moments" will have more impact later on, and currently the anime isn't exactly boring, and yes, I love slow pacing, but you can only mess around so much where even a guy like me who has fucking Monster (which is infamous for its slow pacing) as one of his favorites starts to say, "yeah, this is dragging on"
Nov 11, 2017 10:20 PM

May 2015
So Oberon and Titania are actually a thing in this anime, but I don't ever remember Oberon being a Satyr. Maybe I missed that somewhere. Eh, whatever. Ancient Magus Bride is what it wants it to be...

So Elias doesn't really understand human emotion? I guess he really is related to Ainz Ooal Gown. And he bought Chise to satiate his curiosity about humans. But he isn't really a human or a fairy. Renfred mentions that he can never become human nor return to being a fairy. Based on this statement, perhaps the "thing" that Elias was trying to do in the past was to become a human from his fairy state, and Oberon calls him a "Halfling". Maybe Elias wanted to be a human but failed in some sort of magical spell, which turned him into a halfling which seems to be despised by both fairies and humans as shown by the Spriggan and Renfred. Oberon mentions that Elias is "keeping up a false kindness." I think the real reason why Elias bought Chise is not just because she is a Sleigh Beggy, but also because he needs her to keep himself in check in case something happens. Hmm...
TarotistNov 14, 2017 5:57 AM
Nov 11, 2017 10:22 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah, to be fair, I haven't said anything much positive about this anime, so it's kind of my fault if I make people think that I dislike it.
Fine. Then I'll say what I like about this anime:

-Skullhead's design is the coolest shit I've seen this year.
-I can't tell whether Skullhead and Chise are gonna become a couple or have a parent-daughter relationship, so that's interesting.
-A majority of the fantasy elements are dope.
-The side story with the dragons was f*cking awesome.
-The scene where Chise goes to the lake was not only enchanting, but was actually cool and meant something, unlike this episode.
-The side plots don't engage me too much, but they're interesting enough where I don't want to stop watching.
-The "let's just kinda chill" atmosphere, while not new, is not very common, so I kinda like that, even though Chise does almost nothing.
Is that enough positivity?

NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 6:28 AM
Nov 11, 2017 10:32 PM
Dec 2009
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

Yeah, to be fair, I haven't said anything much positive about this anime, so it's kind of my fault if I make people think that I dislike it.

-I can't tell whether Skullhead and Chise are gonna become a couple or have a parent-daughter relationship, so that's interesting.
-The scene where Chise goes to the lake was not only enchanting, but was actually cool and meant something, unlike this episode.
-The side plots don't engage me too much, but they're interesting enough where I don't want to stop watching.
-The "let's just kinda chill" atmosphere, while not new, is not very common, so I kinda like that, even though Chise does almost nothing.

This is something positive so it would meet the criteria of now having said something positive.

As for the 'let's just kinda chill' atmosphere, keep in mind that Studio Wit hasn't done a 'chill' atmosphere... they're pretty much exclusively EVERYONE IS BEING SLAUGHTERED WHOLESALE.

So a slow, storytelling work is completely out of their norm, but definitely could have gone worse since the lack of action means lack of corner cutting, and more time being able to look at any given scene thus they have to put time into them.

NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 6:28 AM
Nov 11, 2017 10:33 PM

Oct 2013

Well, we could argue that Titania's boobs are unnatural because she isn't even human in the first place, and, she's far older than Elias, who already is more than a century old.

____

Next episode we'll get Top Dog and a dose of Nightmare Fuel, yai!!
Nov 11, 2017 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
RakkaKaze said:
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

This is something positive so it would meet the criteria of now having said something positive.

As for the 'let's just kinda chill' atmosphere, keep in mind that Studio Wit hasn't done a 'chill' atmosphere... they're pretty much exclusively EVERYONE IS BEING SLAUGHTERED WHOLESALE.

So a slow, storytelling work is completely out of their norm, but definitely could have gone worse since the lack of action means lack of corner cutting, and more time being able to look at any given scene thus they have to put time into them.

Okay, that's cool.
But the problem is that every scene is boring to look at. Because nothing moves.
I recently just watched season 1 of Love Live Sunshine, and it had characters move in all these unique and interesting and exaggerated ways, as opposed to just blinking and turning their heads for a few frames.
And the art itself isn't anything I haven't seen before.
Maybe the reason why I'm so harsh towards Magus is because this year we've had really unconventional, interesting, unique, anime that almost completely deviate from the typical norm, in visuals AND writing: Made in Abyss, Inuyashiki, Girls' Last Tour.

Mod Edit: Remove quote of deleted post
NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 6:32 AM
Nov 11, 2017 11:53 PM

Oct 2015
That boots physic and good to see Chise finding her belonging in Elias. Their relationship had developed amazingly in the span of 6 episode. Can't wait for the next episode, looked like there will be some fight going on.
Nov 12, 2017 12:19 AM

Feb 2017
I love this series so much. Watching it reminds me of times when my grandma used to tell me old folk fairy tales before sleep when I was a kid.
TsarkoNov 12, 2017 12:24 AM
Nov 12, 2017 12:36 AM
Apr 2016
MilepHunter said:
Mystearia said:

I know right!

I think its KOKIA or Shikata Akiko music style

Can't wait for ost album come out too ><

oh i hear some songs from KOKIA, and yes thats also why i love the ost for titania <3
Akiko shikata also my favorit, thanks for Artonelico and umineko also akayona <3
though my no.1 still Haruka Shimotsuki XD

i wish there are more singers that sings that kind of music~
or just more music like that please with cookies and cherries on top >w<

edit: just checked staff and others, and WOAH KOKIA IS THERE! gues sit's really her who sing it >w<
will we get new kokia album or will it be only mahoyome ost~
PhalaenopsiscaNov 12, 2017 1:55 AM
Nov 12, 2017 12:38 AM
Nov 2016
Things are slowly taking off as new characters are introduced..

Oberon seems like a fun dude and something tells me that even though he looks and is silly, he is VERY powerful... And so is his wife Titania.

I really hope they give us an engaging plot to make this show great... It is already a good show with amazing art and music but we need a cohesive plot.
Nov 12, 2017 1:12 AM

Jul 2014
Decent enough episode, but I don't think much of it is going to live long in the memory unless Titania and Oberon become recurring characters. However, what will live long in the memory is that stupid chest of hers, with tits that looked so much like jelly that it wasn't even remotely hot (though that was obviously the intent).
Nov 12, 2017 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
Only just noticed Titania (and Oberon) only has 3 fingers on each hand. She's still yummy though.
Nov 12, 2017 3:34 AM

Jun 2016
I'm not okay. Chise being so sweet and cuddly to Elias this episode. My heart jesus.

https://i.imgur.com/nTKclIG.png

After succeedingly helping the couple, Chise fell asleep for two weeks. Wow. So, Sleigh Beggy are that weak then? :/

Ohmygod. That Queen of Faeries is so gorgeous. Hajimemashite, Titania. Goddamn, she's gorgeous. And that Oberon is the King is lucky af to have Titania, maaan. Haha. He's such a dork. Pffft.

https://i.imgur.com/NQbs8Un.jpg

Oberion used his magic to wake up Chise. Gaaah. Chise is so beautiful.

https://i.imgur.com/E91OC3Y.jpg

I wonder if Elias used to be a human and his bone head is a flesh? What. Looks like I have to start reading the manga, but I kinda don't want to. Hehe.

Definitely my fave scene this episode. Thank you so much, Oberon! HAHAHAHA.

https://i.imgur.com/4yPSHWx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/X89947J.png

https://i.imgur.com/2lRpEoz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5gy1oEc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DJZBkdJ.jpg

Elias and Chise blushing. Sooo cuuute. Waaaah. Oh, Elias, even though you have a bone head, I can tell you're blushing. Hihihihi. :3

Yet another beautiful and overly heartwarming episode. Ugh. <3

Mod Edit: Removed img-bbcode
NoLiferSoulNov 15, 2017 6:48 AM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 12, 2017 4:35 AM

May 2015
They're really pushing the romance narrative eh? Still doesn't sit right with me. I find that the comedy is not this series strong point, it's seriously Drifters level of bad. The sorcerers have really caught my attention, I want to know all about them!
Nov 12, 2017 5:03 AM

Nov 2013
I love what Wit is doing with the show, might be my favorite episode so far.

I didn't expect anything special from this episode since I already read the manga, but it's a joy to see it animated and handled so well.
The voices for Titania and Spriggan fit perfectly and as far as I'm concerned this even improved upon the manga, which is something the anime has done on some occasions before.

This is a great foundation for what's to come from now on.
Nov 12, 2017 5:51 AM

May 2012
Meh
Another ok episode. It is not good but not bad. Just average. Episode 5 was the only good episode so far

There is many better anime in this season. Only reason this show is popular is because so many people were hyping it before it aired. Inuyashiki is way better that this and easily best anime anime in this season.
Nov 12, 2017 6:06 AM

Aug 2011
Awwww, I really enjoyed the episode. Although I'm not fan of slow action, in this anime it doesn't bother me.
I was a lil bit worried when I saw Titania week ago, thinking: "oho, here comes boobs" but they did it really okay, as another person said, without unnecessary animations~
It was so cute >:D I love how they slowly getting closer and closer >:3 Can't wait for another episode!
And yee, Ruth incoming!
[I also really like Oberon XD]
Edit: Oh geez, I forgot about this incredible music!
IwaOliwaNov 12, 2017 6:11 AM
Nov 12, 2017 6:13 AM

Feb 2014
Titania had a really glorious entrance and she certainly does live up to her name, if you know what I mean. =P

When she mentioned that she left her husband behind for this meeting with Elias and Chise, I thought be would be one of those grumpy type of characters, but since he did appear anyway, he turned out to be a bit of a joker and happy-go-lucky type of character. He was pretty amusing, especially when he got all masochistic when the guard dogs attacked him. ^_^

The highlight of the episode for me was close to the end, where Chise touched Elias' face with her hand, before she moved her head so it would lean on his. That moment was really sweet. =)

Next week's episode looks dramatic and serious once more, so I'm looking forward to it. =D
Nov 12, 2017 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
Every time I look forward to the release of a new episode of this anime series, and every time I am as happy as I can see it. That said, in the narrative is so tangible the magic, which seems to enjoy it even by listening to the background music, let alone the rest. How beautiful, having so much information from Elias, Titania's entry with Kokia's voice playing the background song was great. Very appreciable comedy also this time. From what we have seen in the anticipations, we will soon see the trusty dog fellow of Chise, yay!
Nov 12, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
Well the Queen of Fairies is.. quite a character. I thought she was Mother Nature for some reason at first. I wonder if one of those dogs is going to be a part of the family now?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 12, 2017 12:49 PM

Jul 2016
Enjoyed the episode. And man, Titania's entrance was so majestic and beautiful. The magical atmosphere in this series is just amazing.

Don't know what to think about the children thing. That kinda felt too sudden if you ask me.

Really excited to finally see Ruth! Can't wait to learn more about him.

Also, can we appreciate how natural Titania's breasts look? Really refreshing to see this after all those ridiculous ecchi boobs in other anime. Even though they gave a plenty of screen time for that, it didn't come off as too fanservice-y. That was pure beauty right there.
Nov 12, 2017 1:03 PM

Mar 2011
Titania's entrance was beautiful, plus the OST, damn (also dem titanias)
Next week best boy incoming, I was waiting for him!
Nov 12, 2017 1:25 PM

Sep 2014
We're currently at my least favourite part of the manga. But the anime version makes every moment so much more pleasant. The scenes are beautiful and the music is nicely agreeable. At the end, I enjoyed this scene more than in the manga.

I can't wait to when we will arrive at the juicy parts of the manga.
Nov 12, 2017 1:27 PM

Aug 2012

Titania's introduction was majestic and she was riding a donkey!
Nov 12, 2017 1:44 PM

Jun 2017
Not big on the queenof fairies character, but other than that it was great!
Nov 12, 2017 4:28 PM

Feb 2008
Zydeph said:
Enjoyed the episode. And man, Titania's entrance was so majestic and beautiful. The magical atmosphere in this series is just amazing.

Don't know what to think about the children thing. That kinda felt too sudden if you ask me.

Really excited to finally see Ruth! Can't wait to learn more about him.

Also, can we appreciate how natural Titania's breasts look? Really refreshing to see this after all those ridiculous ecchi boobs in other anime. Even though they gave a plenty of screen time for that, it didn't come off as too fanservice-y. That was pure beauty right there.

in case you didn't catch it, Oberon is a trickster. Him being a Satyr, that is their nature. The whole point of that was just to tease them. It is more of an analogy than a literal thing that they are married couple.

If you also noticed Titania referred to them as children, even though Elias is hundreds of years old. Mentally hes even more of a child than Chise is when it comes to certain matters.

On another note, when Chise woke, her eyes were glowing emerald green, which goes well with her kinda nature type magic she likes to use.
Nov 12, 2017 7:57 PM
Mar 2017
If Chise's body is physically weak for all the magic it produces, why not train her physically? and ready. xD
FireCrauterNov 12, 2017 8:03 PM
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Nov 12, 2017 8:45 PM

Feb 2008
FireCrauter said:
If Chise's body is physically weak for all the magic it produces, why not train her physically? and ready. xD

if it were that simple, they would have done it. Shes not the only Slay Vega to emerge, and most of them just die much sooner. He didn't spend all that money on her for nothing. Not to mention that selling humans is generally forbidden even in the underground.
Nov 13, 2017 6:58 AM

Jul 2016
Dang, that's another faithful adaptation, Titania and Oberon VA's suits their character, even that stoneman looks dope. The bgm and the visuals when the faeries arive looks so magical. Finally, Elias felt a human feeling, a part of his character development, and there's Chise's cute blush, glad that the beautiful animation is consistent.

Next up will give us some again dark part of the manga, the backstory of Ruth, yeah the shapeshifter dog in the ova.
Nov 13, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2014
Chise fall asleep for two weeks just because she erased that black malicious.
well, with great power comes great responsibility.

with every episodes I've come to wonder, who exactly is Elias?
is that skull really his true face?
if he's not a human, fairy, or any being, then what is he?
as in this episode, he said he have limitless magic..
Nov 13, 2017 8:52 AM
Apr 2017
thepath said:
Meh
Another ok episode. It is not good but not bad. Just average. Episode 5 was the only good episode so far

There is many better anime in this season. Only reason this show is popular is because so many people were hyping it before it aired. Inuyashiki is way better that this and easily best anime anime in this season.

To say one anime is better then another is a personal opinion, you can't just assume an anime is only popular because of hype, just because you don't enjoy it as much, doesn't mean that others don't. I'm watching Inuyashiki but I prefer Mahoutsukai no Yome more, it doesn't make one better than the other, they are both very different shows and different genres. It's the type of anime that I prefer. Not everyone has the same interests and it's rude and insulting to assume that people who are passionate about this anime are only passionate because of hype.
Nov 13, 2017 11:38 AM

Jul 2009
Aww I love Oberon, he's adorable! What a tease.

and i love all the little animals/creatures that always attach themselves to Chise. So cute. This ep she had some chubby bird/sheep thing just calmly perched on her shoulder the whole time xD
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Jul 26, 2017

375 by yelansh »»
Mar 30, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2018

266 by NotBonBon »»
Mar 24, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

81 by hales_comet »»
Feb 22, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

UrbanJahts - Jul 26, 2017

247 by hales_comet »»
Feb 21, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2017

189 by satyamkumar4005 »»
Jan 12, 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.