Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »
Jul 19, 2019 9:30 PM

Aug 2012
Figure this might be original art, but I'd really like the source if anyone has better luck finding it than me
Jul 19, 2019 11:25 PM
Nov 2014
An episode of an anime where the characters are cooking food and then one character(an intelligent character) he/ she was like following the recipe to the exact measurements and then his/her friend said you don't have to follow the recipe's measurement with perfect accuracy
Jul 19, 2019 11:34 PM

Nov 2016
Does anybody know the hentai title(s) that Takehito Koyasu (aka DIO) voiced in?
Jul 19, 2019 11:37 PM
Jul 2019
Hi! Anyone know this anime? Like in the first episode, the main character boy and a girl he meets get lost on their large school campus. The girl thinks whatever place they need to be is in a certain direction. She decides the best way to find their way there is to walk straight that way, through random buildings in the way, flowerbeds, etc. Which the boy thinks is a kind of crazy since it's such a straightforward way to solve their problem.
Jul 20, 2019 1:00 AM
Jul 2018
notyouranswer said:
Figure this might be original art, but I'd really like the source if anyone has better luck finding it than me

The artist is 인플릭 and I'm sure I saw this pic on their twitter, guess they deleted it.
Jul 20, 2019 1:04 AM

Aug 2012
Jirash said:
notyouranswer said:

The artist is 인플릭 and I'm sure I saw this pic on their twitter, guess they deleted it.
Thanks (:
Jul 20, 2019 3:05 AM

Aug 2015
atomicwarrior8 said:
An episode of an anime where the characters are cooking food and then one character(an intelligent character) he/ she was like following the recipe to the exact measurements and then his/her friend said you don't have to follow the recipe's measurement with perfect accuracy

That's probably Shokugeki No Soma
Jul 20, 2019 10:26 AM
Jun 2010
Hi. Would like to know what anime is this image from:
https://imgur.com/b1aGjao

Thanks in advance!
Jul 20, 2019 10:26 AM

Oct 2018
I'm trying to find this anime which is about a group of kids trying to save the world. It has a lot of episodes in it (like around 70). I remember it had a really high rating on MAL I think there are sci-fi elements. My B for the bad description lol
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 6f 64 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 6d 79 20 70 72 6f 66 69 6c 65 0d 0a
Jul 20, 2019 10:32 AM

Jan 2017
Lain-Edel said:

Thanks in advance!

Owari no Seraph (Screen from the 2nd Season)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 20, 2019 10:40 AM
Jun 2010

Oh, thanks! Damn, I should have recognized those glove and sleeve.
Jul 20, 2019 10:51 AM

Oct 2018

No I remember the animation being a bit better
73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 6f 64 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 6d 79 20 70 72 6f 66 69 6c 65 0d 0a
Jul 20, 2019 12:18 PM

Mar 2016
ohml said:
I'm trying to find this anime which is about a group of kids trying to save the world. It has a lot of episodes in it (like around 70). I remember it had a really high rating on MAL I think there are sci-fi elements. My B for the bad description lol

World Trigger?
Jul 20, 2019 12:27 PM

Oct 2018
CynicalSteve said:
ohml said:

World Trigger?

Yess and thank you
Jul 20, 2019 2:34 PM

Sep 2016
Whos this:

Jul 21, 2019 6:13 AM
Jul 2019
Hello all,

I need some help please, I am looking for a specific Mecha anime, it used to be on a Portuguese tv channel when i was younger.

It had a white Mecha, with like a feather/hair thing coming off the helmet and a green orb like dome on its chest, which a clumsy/wimpy boy stumbles upon in the middle of a desert or forest, the mecha and this boy somehow become imprinted or something along the lines, he is of school age, as the series developes, a "team" of sorts is assembled, a gil comes in to it and she as a hot pink/red mecha, 2 more guys join in both teens also (one skinny, kne chubby) and they have a underground base in a mountain, they fight against the military and against a blue mecha as well.

The mid episode cut scene, would normally have the series name on the bottom left corner in a green/white glow like effect in Italic writting.

I know it sounds a lot like Escaflowne, but definitely not as ive checked.

Anyone know the name?

Thank you

Jul 21, 2019 7:57 AM
Jul 21, 2019 7:59 AM

Aug 2018
I saw this photograph on a Popsugar webpage about anime vampires, and the photographer of this image claims that this photo is of a woman cosplaying a vampire, but I don't know which vampire she's cosplaying.
I posted this picture on the MAL forums before asking who she's cosplaying and someone said that it was one of the dolls from Rozen Maiden, who aren't vampires.
Which vampire is she cosplaying?

Jul 21, 2019 8:12 AM

Jul 2014

Thanks, the animation looks pretty good to be from SaO, I think I will give it a try to the last season.
Jul 21, 2019 8:29 AM
Aug 2017
Can anybody tell me from which anime this character is?

bornconfusedmadJul 21, 2019 8:33 AM
Jul 21, 2019 8:32 AM

Jan 2017
bornconfusedmad said:
Can anybody tell me from which anime this character is?

Suguha Kirigaya in Sword Art Online Movie : Extra Edition
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 21, 2019 8:41 AM

Mar 2012
Saori_Shun said:
I saw this photograph on a Popsugar webpage about anime vampires, and the photographer of this image claims that this photo is of a woman cosplaying a vampire, but I don't know which vampire she's cosplaying.
I posted this picture on the MAL forums before asking who she's cosplaying and someone said that it was one of the dolls from Rozen Maiden, who aren't vampires.
Which vampire is she cosplaying?

It's clearly Suigintou.

https://myanimelist.net/character/1072/Suigintou

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 21, 2019 8:49 AM
Jul 2017
Hi guys!
This is an anime of the nineties or even earlier.
I do not remember whether it is a show, full-length or ova.
I remember a fantastic setting, a rather gloomy atmosphere. At some point, one of the heroines is kidnapped, the hero goes to save her. It turns out to be either on a spaceship, or on a base in some sarcophagus. When she goes out, she becomes another being (obsession or transformation). I remember that someone brought his palms together (as in the alchemist) and slowly spread them. A circular energy ball appeared between the palms. There was a powerful explosion after.
It feels like the end was not very happy, it seems the girl died.

Children's memories are very vague, I have been looking for this thing for a long time.
Jul 21, 2019 9:28 AM

Nov 2012
Serna said:
Hi guys!
This is an anime of the nineties or even earlier.
I do not remember whether it is a show, full-length or ova.
I remember a fantastic setting, a rather gloomy atmosphere. At some point, one of the heroines is kidnapped, the hero goes to save her. It turns out to be either on a spaceship, or on a base in some sarcophagus. When she goes out, she becomes another being (obsession or transformation). I remember that someone brought his palms together (as in the alchemist) and slowly spread them. A circular energy ball appeared between the palms. There was a powerful explosion after.
It feels like the end was not very happy, it seems the girl died.

Children's memories are very vague, I have been looking for this thing for a long time.

Ok, that's don't match a lot but that's the first anime I'm thinking about so... Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle?
Jul 21, 2019 9:36 AM
Jul 2017
Ok, that's don't match a lot but that's the first anime I'm thinking about so... Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle?[/quote]
No, it is definitely more old. I think it was produced before 1999. More like futuristic setting, technology, not much nature.
Jul 21, 2019 1:34 PM
Dec 2011
it's from fairy tail but whats er name

Jul 21, 2019 1:47 PM

Jan 2017
kazurengan said:
it's from fairy tail but whats er name

Kagura Mikazuchi
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 21, 2019 4:58 PM
Jul 2019
Hello,
i try to find an anime episode i have seen about 10 years ago on Animax.
The drawing style was relatively realistic. There were about 5 people (the good guys I believe) which invaded a house and got into a gunfight. The guns were Assault Rifles I believe and the wounds were overly brutal.
At one point later in the episode one of the bad guys was torturing the good guys by putting a grenade into a man's mouth and attaching the ring with a string to a woman. He then proceeded to hit the woman with a belt so she would move and by that pull out the grenade ring.

Maybe someone recognizes the episode and can help me. Thanks in advance.

Greetings Mobbitz
Jul 21, 2019 11:49 PM
Jan 2017
Looking for a hentai where a girl is with I guess her mother or another family member and they walk into a huge room and one of the characters says that their family business is prostitution.
Jul 22, 2019 10:07 AM

Sep 2012
It was a really cute 3 girls anime who were being gifted to have superpowers.
The animation is a really amateur like but its really cute,
i remember the 1st episode goes like...

1 main girl riding on skateboard,
and then also a scene where all 3 girls gather and appeared to be in a shop that sells costume and stuff.
I remembered one of them has pink hair.

the only best animation its close is like the animation in this video link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEy36W1xX8c

[img}image3url[/img][/url]
Jul 22, 2019 10:27 AM

Nov 2013
AquaralSS said:
It was a really cute 3 girls anime who were being gifted to have superpowers.
The animation is a really amateur like but its really cute,
i remember the 1st episode goes like...

1 main girl riding on skateboard,
and then also a scene where all 3 girls gather and appeared to be in a shop that sells costume and stuff.
I remembered one of them has pink hair.

the only best animation its close is like the animation in this video link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEy36W1xX8c

That's Urahara, I think. https://myanimelist.net/anime/35250/Urahara
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 22, 2019 2:39 PM
Nov 2015
Guy joins voice acting school and on his first day of school he finds a letter or a voice recording of his female senpai who strives to be the best voice actor in Japan, later in the episode he finds her preforming in a Pub.

Thank you so much :')
Jul 22, 2019 8:21 PM
Feb 2017
Lain-Edel said:

Thanks in advance!

Looks like it's from Owari no Seraph. Her name is Asuramaru.
Jul 22, 2019 9:29 PM
Jul 2019
I once watched an original anime film when I was a young girl about a community living in a forest. In said forest there is a forbidden area. A boy goes to the forest and meets a magic girl. Bad guys show up in metal outfits/armor and have big machines. The boy and the girl go on a train to the desert. There is a dome but they escape and they get back to the forest. It was not very good but I need to know, thank you! The main animation style was anywhere from 2006-2010.

It was serious but not too serious and not too cute.

I made this account specifically to find this movie. Thanks.
lebronjamesbigJul 22, 2019 9:55 PM
Jul 22, 2019 10:36 PM
Jan 2017
Who is the girl on this shirt at 8:17 in the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmtAqA9bIKo
Jul 23, 2019 1:23 AM

Apr 2013
Requiem_Echo said:

Could be Noire from Hyperdimention Neptunia.
Jul 23, 2019 2:27 AM
Jul 2018
Gator said:
Requiem_Echo said:

Could be Noire from Hyperdimention Neptunia.

Can confirm, it's Noire in her alternate costume and here is the original pic.
Jul 23, 2019 7:19 AM

May 2009
Posts #3886, #3888 & #3894 merged from threads on AD & Anime and Manga Recommendations.
DeadlyRavenJul 23, 2019 7:34 AM
Jul 23, 2019 10:30 AM
Jul 2019
jxis said:
Guy joins voice acting school and on his first day of school he finds a letter or a voice recording of his female senpai who strives to be the best voice actor in Japan, later in the episode he finds her preforming in a Pub.

Seiyu’s Life
Jul 23, 2019 10:32 AM
Jul 2019
nosbos said:
Hey there,

I'm looking for an Anime which I watched a few months ago.

It has the concept of Sword Art Online.

In the first episode you see three named characters (which are in a top guild) fighting a kind of new dragon. The tank/knight is the guild leader and kind of MC. There is also a kind of rogue and a mage.
They never lost a fight before but now they were wiped out because the dragon used skills which weren't seen in the game before. (Something like Ultra, Nova or so).

In real world the MC is a chubby older man with no social life. He plays the game in secret because he works for the developer of the game. He has a named "computer butler" which where created by his father (who also created the AI for the game).
The MC plays with another guy from his company (which helps him to get an advantage in the game).
He gets an item which should help to kill the dragon.
During a storm he puts his VR helmet on ---> forgets the battery and used the cable. Lightning kills him and he is tranffered to the game world.

I remember that there was a trial against a new member of the guild --> accusation that the member stole the item (which MC got from his friend). But it was a reuse.

That's all I remember. Hopefully someone can help me to find that anime.

It is Overlord or Log Horizon both exactly what you just explained
Jul 23, 2019 12:18 PM

Nov 2011
KAEDANTHEKILLER said:
jxis said:

Seiyu’s Life

No, that's Hashiri Tsuzukete Yokattatte. Seiyu's Life is about three newbie voice actresses who are assembled as an anisong unit.
「喜びも悲しみもあなたさえ五等分なんです!」

Jul 23, 2019 3:03 PM

Aug 2012
lebronjamesbig said:
I once watched an original anime film when I was a young girl about a community living in a forest. In said forest there is a forbidden area. A boy goes to the forest and meets a magic girl. Bad guys show up in metal outfits/armor and have big machines. The boy and the girl go on a train to the desert. There is a dome but they escape and they get back to the forest. It was not very good but I need to know, thank you! The main animation style was anywhere from 2006-2010.

It was serious but not too serious and not too cute.

I made this account specifically to find this movie. Thanks.
Kind of sounds like Giniro no Kami no Agito (Origin: Spirits of the Past), but I'm not too sure
Jul 23, 2019 3:09 PM

Nov 2013
It's most likely Origin: Spirits of the Past.
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 23, 2019 3:17 PM

Nov 2013
@nosbos

I don't know what you are looking for, sorry, but it's neither Log Horizon nor Overlord.
Jul 23, 2019 3:50 PM

Oct 2017
nosbos said:
Hey there,

I'm looking for an Anime which I watched a few months ago.

It has the concept of Sword Art Online.

In the first episode you see three named characters (which are in a top guild) fighting a kind of new dragon. The tank/knight is the guild leader and kind of MC. There is also a kind of rogue and a mage.
They never lost a fight before but now they were wiped out because the dragon used skills which weren't seen in the game before. (Something like Ultra, Nova or so).

In real world the MC is a chubby older man with no social life. He plays the game in secret because he works for the developer of the game. He has a named "computer butler" which where created by his father (who also created the AI for the game).
The MC plays with another guy from his company (which helps him to get an advantage in the game).
He gets an item which should help to kill the dragon.
During a storm he puts his VR helmet on ---> forgets the battery and used the cable. Lightning kills him and he is tranffered to the game world.

I remember that there was a trial against a new member of the guild --> accusation that the member stole the item (which MC got from his friend). But it was a reuse.

That's all I remember. Hopefully someone can help me to find that anime.

Is it this one?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33926/Quanzhi_Gaoshou

Jul 23, 2019 4:35 PM

May 2008
Hi, can anyone help me with this manga (it's look kind of a webcomic... And maybe Chinese...)
https://youtu.be/2s3RiL58vAs

Thanks, looks so pretty I want to try read if there is a English version.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
DELIVERYS//OMC-AD//SLIPS
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it still cool to hate moe? ( 1 2 )

Ahegyao - Mar 25, 2021

71 by Ahegyao »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime peaked in 1998 ( 1 2 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 6

71 by Cammell »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you sacrifice the rest of your life if you could spend one year with your favorite character?

Shizuna - Jun 3

49 by Shizuna »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime? ( 1 2 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 7

66 by APolygons2 »»
10 minutes ago

» Fellas, I must ask for your aid in helping this Anime

APolygons2 - 34 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.