Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Apr 23, 2013 12:14 AM

Aug 2011
Was going to give this series an 8 but the recap at the end accompanied by "Days of Dash" reminded me just how much I really loved the show.

Solid 9/10.
Apr 23, 2013 8:55 PM

Sep 2011
Need 2nd Season.NAO.
Apr 27, 2013 6:35 PM

Aug 2012
Good characters, it was enjoyable to watch them develop through the trials they faced (both among themselves and one another) and, of course, the power of dreams and friendship.

The graduation scene was powerful and the ending was wonderful. Great, great show overall.
Apr 28, 2013 1:53 AM

Mar 2013
mleh said:
Good characters, it was enjoyable to watch them develop through the trials they faced (both among themselves and one another) and, of course, the power of dreams and friendship.

The graduation scene was powerful and the ending was wonderful. Great, great show overall.
that exactly right, the characters was all amazing, plot perfect, slice of life is super perfect (especially for me), i've watched clannad, angel beats, ano hana,etc, all need supernatural things to make me cry, but this one doesn't need supernatural things to make me cry.. this is the best romance anime for me... man, i've exactly felt how aoyama feel in this series, if you say that she's a coward, it's not right man.. you're the one who is a coward.. you won't understand the feeling until you tasted the pain.. i've tasted it before, even me a strong minded man cry when that happens to me... aoyama is my favorite character in the entire series...
I love anime, life is soooo wonderful there! life there is just too wonderful, too happy.. they got friend, love, power, adventure, etc... in real life, wake up, school, sport, go home, eat, play video games, watch anime, sleep.. every day was always the same.... i wish i can get out of this boredom as soon as possible
Apr 28, 2013 1:55 AM

Mar 2013
Vylash said:
Naxrrhid said:
Mashiro is clearly the best girl

small mistake there, you seem to have spelled aoyama wrong
that's right, he spelled aoyama wrong, AOYAMA IS CLEARLY THE BEST
I love anime, life is soooo wonderful there! life there is just too wonderful, too happy.. they got friend, love, power, adventure, etc... in real life, wake up, school, sport, go home, eat, play video games, watch anime, sleep.. every day was always the same.... i wish i can get out of this boredom as soon as possible
Apr 28, 2013 1:56 AM

Mar 2013
bastek66 said:
Vylash said:
Naxrrhid said:
Mashiro is clearly the best girl

small mistake there, you seem to have spelled aoyama wrong

That coward best? Don't make me laugh.

man, i've exactly felt how aoyama feel in this series, if you say that she's a coward, it's not right man.. you're the one who is a coward.. you won't understand the feeling until you tasted the pain..
jjistensaiApr 28, 2013 6:16 AM
May 6, 2013 11:44 AM
May 2013
I was expecting them to kiss :( stupid cat...
But anyway I'd like to see another season of this, but I don't like the new people coming in, the guy is a pervert and the girl isn't that beautiful imo.

10/10 would (bang) watch again
May 7, 2013 12:32 AM

May 2012
Wow the ending could not been better.

This is going to my top 5 for sure.

10/10

An open ending, meaning Aoyama still has a chance and idc about the LNs.
May 7, 2013 10:44 PM

May 2013
this was a great series. going to miss it a lot. i wish there was a another season.
May 10, 2013 5:40 PM

May 2012
Pretty funny and great until the last episode, this episode sure makes it a good ending, having an end and a new start for Sakurasou! The moment when those two new students entered with all those knifes and that Misaki already brought in the marriage formuleer was pretty funny! Either way I had a great watch, this anime had a nice atmosphere and a great pace to it, combined with some great characters, art and build up towards the end this anime sure makes it an awesome watch!
May 10, 2013 6:39 PM

May 2013
One of my favorite animes... 10/10 for me great plot, and great comedy right from the start till the end. I feel bad because there arent any news about season 2 but im still hoping for it because they introduced 2 more characters in the series and many revelations still needed to be revealed like aoyama(go aoyama and sorata) . and also it ended in the 6th in the light novel.. well i just ended this series again today 2nd time around. hands down great anime :)
Tch.
May 11, 2013 7:57 PM

Apr 2013
What a disappointing ending to what was otherwise a great show. All that romantic build-up between Sorata and Mashiro, and not so much as a kiss? Leading up to a kissing scene only to insert an unfunny joke? Bah! The attempts at providing closure ended up providing none, and now I wish I hadn't bothered watching these last 2 episodes.

7/10, could have been a 9/10 though.
May 11, 2013 8:15 PM

Mar 2012
Eh, typical crowd pleaser ending like most romcom animes....I don't care for the way they didn't put in that Sorata actually does start dating Mashiro, considering the 8th novel was written and out before the anime ever began airing.... the love triangle is totally pointless without him choosing one, both girls still are literally tied when it comes to who he chooses, and the anime left out so much important stuff. Too bad sales are down, I think this needs a second season...Sotara's confession was probably among the most powerful scenes i've ever read. Baka to Test was a lot better done anime adaption wise, and even that still had a crowd pleaser ending. 6/10 You would think after several years of the same Romcoms, the industry would change it up a bit...guess not...seen one, you seen them all

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
May 12, 2013 8:52 AM

Nov 2012
I dont have anything agnist typical crowd endings, but I rated it 6/10 too. Overall it was very predictable anime (I dont like such ones), I dont saw anything new or something that would amaze me, it's just fine story (6/10).

Send from Xperia S
May 13, 2013 2:44 PM
Nov 2012
So many people kissed this episode :)

Mashiro and Jin, and there marriage letter and lol at the ending when mashiro signed them up for marriage :D Just love her.
Kyouske and Run, didn't get to see much of their love story, would make an interesting OVA
And finally
Kanda Sorta and Mashiro, good thing they didn't literally kiss because I always wanted Nanami and Sorata to end up together but even Mashiro is Okay.

This series seriously deserves a 9.5/10. It made me feel the characters emotions; their happiness, sadness, anger, frustration, LOVE and what not! This will be another anime which will remain in my heart forever; not just because of the story and characters but because it gave me something to implement in my life. Definitely worth the watch.
May 14, 2013 12:44 PM

Apr 2013
I really Enjoyed this anime. im really glad he got kissed by mashiro honestly i liked her alot more then aoyama. great anime and it sucks it comes to a end. i hear its based off a light novel but apparently its not translated past this part yet. i would love to see more. definitively a 9/10 for me
May 16, 2013 12:34 AM

Apr 2013
I don't think Aoyama and Sorata being ruled out..When Jin mentioned her still having a chance IIRC, probably hints to what could happen in season 2.

Apparently volume 12 will be the last of the volumes and it will release during July 10th 2013..

Season 2 could be short but it'd be nice to have a bit more.
May 17, 2013 2:11 AM

May 2009
Vita_Aeterna said:
I don't think Aoyama and Sorata being ruled out..When Jin mentioned her still having a chance IIRC, probably hints to what could happen in season 2.

It is ruled out. Mashiro and Sorata confessed love to each other in LN before anime started.
May 22, 2013 2:35 PM

Jul 2010
Really nice and enjoyable serie, one of the best slice of life/drama anime I've seen in a long time :) I personally loved the realistic drama and the theme "working hard to archieve your goal" combined with romance and some humor.

I also kind of liked every main character, though I do have my favorites, but that in itself is something unique in it's own way for me so I'll really miss this show. All I can do is hope for a 2nd season though I highly doubt it'll really come. But I'll miss everyone at Sakurasou :(
May 24, 2013 9:25 PM

Apr 2011
season 2 plox
May 31, 2013 11:57 PM
Apr 2013
Oh man. Our seniors just graduated too. ;(. BUT ANYWAYS, WOW. This is one of the best Animes i've ever watched. Despite putting it off so much since it wasn't really my genre. XD. I still have to say that there were so many emotional changes through out the Anime that i was like wow. Sad to happy, happy to sad. But, i also loved how there were so many themes and lessons like not giving up/friendship typed themes. :D AND MASHIIRO AND AKASAKA CHANGED SO MUCH FROM THE BEGINNING AHSDHASHDOS. I HOPE THE NEW RESIDENTS OF SAKURASOU HAVE A FUN TIME WITH EVERYONE. GLAD TO SEE IT DIDN'T GET DEMOLISHED EITHER.

AHAHAHAHA. MISAKI MOVED NEXT DOOR AND SECRETLY MARRIED JIN AHAHAHA.

Now i hope an OVA comes out for this or season 2? XD.

10/10
AsphyxiateMeJun 1, 2013 12:02 AM
Jun 14, 2013 9:23 AM

Sep 2011
Wonderful ending, though I didn't like the new residents all that much. The brother of heaphone-girl is not that bad, but the necessary smart-glasses-girl was pretty 'meh'. Imo, Yuuko should have been enough for the new resident, or maybe Yuuko and the headphone-guy.
All the other parts of the ending were almost flawless. I was really happy for RitaxRyuunosuke, MisakixJin and MashiroxSorata as well :3 They didn't actually kiss in the end (though they pretty much almost did), but it was made up for by the cute kiss on the cheek and Mashiro saying it's a "reservation for later". So finally, it is confirmed, they are together! :D
Jin, however, shouldn't give false hopes for Nanami, she is already out.
Misaki moving next door was great to see, and I'm really happy she is actually Jin's wife now :D

Now for the anime.
I didn't actually know that it's gonna be full of drama when I first started it, I expected a little, but not this much :D While there might have been a bit too much, I'm glad that they were done very well in my opinion. The episodes all drove me through a lot of emotions.
I liked how realistic was the anime in showing how fucking unfair life can be even if you work very hard.
The comedy was great, I had a lot of laugh during each episode, and it was all thanks to the strongest point of the anime, the characters.
They were all great. Sorata, while being somewhat of a regular clueless harem lead, was a great lead. He developed a lot during the story, as well as everyone else.
My favorite was of course Mashiro. She was the reason I started the show. I immediately fell in love with her design the first time I saw her. And I can't stress enough how much I liked her cute, adorable, fun and kind personality.
Nanami was also a nice girl, but I didn't like how much time they put in for her annoyingly big amount of confession attempts. I'm sad for her, but the outcome was clearly decided in like the first half of the show (and was pretty much confirmed in episode 12). She was more like an unnecessary obstacle :/ The time they spent on her, could have been used elsewhere...
Misaki, Jin, Ryuunosuke and even Rita and Yuuko were all great :)
The animation was undoubtedly beautiful (it's a shame how much more money went in this project than Little Busters!...), same with the soundtrack. First OP and ED were great, second OP was 'meh' and second ED was half-good (the music itself was great, but the singing not so much).

As the show stands now, I'm giving it a 9/10, which means it's truly special in my eyes. It had some minor flaws and a bit too much drama, but it was amazing and enjoyable nevertheless :)
The one thing I'm a little sad about is that this had an anime original ending. While I'm still happy that the actually got together just like I heard it happened in the novel, but I would have liked it more if they waited for the novel to finish and either make a 2nd season or an OVA for the remaining 4 novels. It could still happen, though I have a very bad feeling that it won't, at least not for a while.
Until then, all I can do is wait for the translation of the novel to finish.
Jun 14, 2013 3:19 PM

May 2011
1 of the better romcom/drama anime i seen, love everything about it=), will read the novel once its translated but i do want a OVA =)

Jun 15, 2013 11:36 PM
Jun 2013
Well, just finished this. The series had its ups and down and was a bit on the low side during the second half.There were problems for me, but I think overall the series was enjoyable.

Nice ending too, gave me a few laughs. Seeing as how people have said it ends at volume 6 of the light novel, there is perhaps a possibility for a second season later, for some more closure.

7/10
Jun 23, 2013 3:32 AM

May 2012
Great show! Haven't watched something like this for a long time ^^ Would be a happy if there was a Season 2 9.5/10

Kinda disappointed that Mashiro and Sorata didn't kiss :< Damn you Hikari!
AlteriaJun 23, 2013 3:36 AM
Jun 23, 2013 7:24 PM

May 2013
I agree with you Sayaoran222, this anime's going to be in my top anime for long time....

I've actually rooted for Nanami from the start -.- Sucks since the competition is so one sided *annoyed*
Jun 23, 2013 10:22 PM

May 2009
I love the first half of this anime. Very charming and inspiring. But then the 2nd half just went completely asian soap opera mode with the male characters going full retard.

Seriously Ryuunosuke, Rita came all the way to Japan to see you and you locked yourself in a restroom with her right outside the door until she left? I haven't forgotten that. That has to be the most dickish move I've ever seen done in anime.

Jin just became completely anti-social, not choosing to directly address his problem with Misaki and choosing to talk in riddles to complicate sensitive crap even more for no good reason.

Sorata had abusive boyfriend syndrome even though he isn't even officially a boyfriend. And him constantly baiting Aoyama that he might love her even though he actually likes Mashiro is just messed up.

It amazes me how this anime went on a complete tangent from the first half to the second half. It's like Sword Art Online all over again. The anime would've been perfect with 1-cour but with the 2nd cour I'm gonna have to give it an 8.5/10.
Jun 27, 2013 7:27 AM
May 2012
Loved it and it was kinda sad seeing them have to part ways. The cat that just pops up out of nowhere was the only thing that annoyed me in the last episode but oh well it also means that there's room for season 2 right? and also the new residents. All in all I absolutely love this anime and I think it deserves a 10/10. Really want a season 2 so lets keep hoping and I wanna hear the staff thoughts and conclusion when the last Light Novel is released.
Jun 28, 2013 10:27 PM

Sep 2010
So I felt that this episode was OK...

until DAYS of DASH started playing and all the memories were being replayed. At this point I got so many goosebumps that I thought my body was about to explode. Amazing series with an amazing end. I really hope that there we be a second season eventually.
Jun 29, 2013 10:03 PM

May 2013
beautifulhime said:
I just finished watching the anime. I have to say, it honestly made me shed some tears in a few scenes. That speech Misaki gave during the graduation ceremony was so touching. Glad to see it reached everyone, especially for Sakurasou. I'm happy it didn't get demolished toward the end, but a second season or OVA maybe with the two new residents that moved in would be nice. All in all, a very good anime. Glad i decided to watch the rest of it. I give it a 9/10.

Totally with you, I think there's a high possibility of a second season, since Sorata's love life wasn't concluded and 3 new residents come into Sakurasou
Jul 3, 2013 6:59 AM

Jan 2013
the show kinda turned into soap opera 2nd part xD
but whatever still a nice anime xD
Jul 3, 2013 6:59 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

I thought it's LN lol
Jul 5, 2013 12:08 PM

Mar 2010
Why didnt Mashiro draw/add Rita to the painting , i know she didnt live in Sakurasou but still -.-
Jul 5, 2013 12:45 PM
May 2013
Shion05 said:
Why didnt Mashiro draw/add Rita to the painting , i know she didnt live in Sakurasou but still -.-

''there is no room for you''
and she's annoying anyway
Jul 5, 2013 2:29 PM
May 2012
Shion05 said:

I think the painting was mainly for the Sakurasou residents.
Jul 6, 2013 1:30 AM
Jun 2013
this is just my opinion, but I loved this anime from start to finish. Really feeling the post-anime depression here, since Mashiro and Sorata never really got together. But anywho, all the problems people mention here never bothered me so I gave the show 10/10.
Jul 6, 2013 3:34 AM

May 2009
Johoby said:
this is just my opinion, but I loved this anime from start to finish. Really feeling the post-anime depression here, since Mashiro and Sorata never really got together. But anywho, all the problems people mention here never bothered me so I gave the show 10/10.

They get together in LN. Even slept together.
Jul 6, 2013 5:03 AM
May 2012
Johoby said:

I totally feel you bro. I hate the fact that Sorata went full retard on Mashiro and yet never said sorry to her but I guess it wasn't that big of a deal and I don't really hate Sorata for that. I just wish there were more cute moments between those two.
Jul 10, 2013 12:35 AM
May 2013
if you rated 1/10 or higher please sign this petition :o
https://www.change.org/petitions/j-c-staff-make-sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo-season-2 ( 4500 votes already )
sorry if this isnt allowed
Jul 10, 2013 4:30 AM

May 2009
ShiinaYami said:
https://www.change.org/petitions/j-c-staff-make-sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo-season-2 ( 4500 votes already )

Do you really think they care about some stupid gaiijin's petitions? LN ended today. Last book is out.
Jul 10, 2013 4:37 AM
May 2012
bastek66 said:
ShiinaYami said:

Do you really think they care about some stupid gaiijin's petitions? LN ended today. Last book is out.

IMO it's still a way to support the show. Regardless someone please translate the last volume ^^

EDIT: Actually that's not the last book there's still one more, 10.5.
JinadaJul 10, 2013 6:58 AM
Jul 12, 2013 12:41 PM

May 2013
It was a decent journey, that was filled with many good moments, but also some not so hot moments. All in all, it was a solid anime for me, I'd give it a 7/8.
Jul 18, 2013 12:13 AM

May 2012
Damn, Sorata need to learn how to use his inside voice. I don't hate him like most people but it's so annoying how 90% of the time, he's screaming at the top of his lungs while people around him are trying to have a rational discussion. Dragon was my favorite and definitely needed more screen time(Hell, he probably would have made a better MC)

The first half was pretty good but the second half was dragged down due to all the melodrama.
1st Half= 8
2nd Half= 6
Series= 7
Jul 23, 2013 11:17 AM

Jun 2009
Spent 6 days watching this and it's good I didn't rushed the anime, I also felt I was living at Sakura Hall. Hopefully, a season 2 would be nice since they still have a year before graduation.
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 23, 2013 11:19 AM

Dec 2012
UnexpectedOtaku said:
beautifulhime said:
I just finished watching the anime. I have to say, it honestly made me shed some tears in a few scenes. That speech Misaki gave during the graduation ceremony was so touching. Glad to see it reached everyone, especially for Sakurasou. I'm happy it didn't get demolished toward the end, but a second season or OVA maybe with the two new residents that moved in would be nice. All in all, a very good anime. Glad i decided to watch the rest of it. I give it a 9/10.

Totally with you, I think there's a high possibility of a second season, since Sorata's love life wasn't concluded and 3 new residents come into Sakurasou

That's some flawed logic you got there.
Jul 25, 2013 6:03 PM

Mar 2013
Amazing final ep!

Overall, how could I give this anything other than 10/10? A perfect series for my liking.

I'd like to see how it continues between Sorata and Mashiro, and with the 2 new residents. They must make a 2nd season or OVAs - they must!
Jul 28, 2013 5:54 AM
Mar 2012
I hope there will be a 2nd season.. I want more Mashiro-chan
Aug 6, 2013 5:10 PM
Jun 2013
Just finished re-watching the series and changed my score from 9 to 10. This show was just so gosh darn enjoyable to me. Just recently went and ordered all the light novel volumes from amazon. Don't really remember where the anime left off there but I'm going to read that and keep hoping for a second season!
Aug 7, 2013 9:55 AM
May 2012
TheCyclon said:
Just finished re-watching the series and changed my score from 9 to 10. This show was just so gosh darn enjoyable to me. Just recently went and ordered all the light novel volumes from amazon. Don't really remember where the anime left off there but I'm going to read that and keep hoping for a second season!

The anime covered to the end volume 6 and start of 7 so start reading volume 7 if you wanna continue where the anime left off, other than that I salute you for buying all the novels and if you can in the near future, buy some of the BD/DVDs, it'll supprort the show more and also increase the chances of a second season. Speaking of which I think I'll also re-watch the whole series again ^^
Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2012

289 by Nayasianboy »»
May 21, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 4, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.