Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Highschool DxD Announced [Update Sep 6]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2013 3:55 PM
Sep 2011
Yeah, you guys are all toootally watching season 2 for the plot. I am sure everyone belives you...
Feb 4, 2013 4:23 PM

Mar 2012
edl01 said:
Yeah, you guys are all toootally watching season 2 for the plot. I am sure everyone belives you...
Since I already read the LN I know the plot will advance after the cast in gathered. If this cover two or three volume in season three the story will escalate into something more grand.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 5, 2013 12:14 AM
Dec 2011
Nice, I can't wait! I miss Rias and Akeno.
Feb 8, 2013 12:39 AM

Jul 2012
edl01 said:

Lol, not everyone is in the midst of a teenage hormonal hurricane. If all you care about are animated T&A, there are plenty of free hentai sites out there that'll give you what you're looking for.

also, very much, this:
NeoAnkara said:
Since I already read the LN I know the plot will advance after the cast in gathered. If this cover two or three volume in season three the story will escalate into something more grand.
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Feb 8, 2013 9:51 AM

Dec 2012
Very nice..

Feb 8, 2013 2:54 PM

Dec 2011
Avolion said:
Second season? Why i have to ask.

Because everyone wants a second season. Actually the real reason is because the studio will make a profit off of it, how many reasons do ya need? At the very least DxD is a lot better than Zombie Desu ka which you seem to like.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2013 2:57 PM

Feb 2012
Avolion said:
Second season? Why i have to ask.
When it comes to boobs, do you really have to ask? :D
Feb 8, 2013 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
mg021 said:
edl01 said:

Lol, not everyone is in the midst of a teenage hormonal hurricane. If all you care about are animated T&A, there are plenty of free hentai sites out there that'll give you what you're looking for.

also, very much, this:
NeoAnkara said:
I'm understand tough why people doesn't belive that someone watching DxD for plot.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 8, 2013 10:23 PM

Jul 2012
NeoAnkara said:
mg021 said:
edl01 said:

also, very much, this:
NeoAnkara said:
I'm understand tough why people doesn't belive that someone watching DxD for plot.

point conceded. second season will give some perspective, maybe let people see the forest instead of the trees
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Feb 8, 2013 10:27 PM

Mar 2012
mg021 said:
NeoAnkara said:
mg021 said:
edl01 said:

also, very much, this:
NeoAnkara said:

point conceded. second season will give some perspective, maybe let people see the forest instead of the trees
Agree with you.
Feb 8, 2013 10:40 PM
Oct 2012
Can't wait, and also just wanted to say, it makes me laugh how lucky this anime got with it's great sales despite how good it was :P. I personally loved this anime.
Feb 9, 2013 4:12 AM

Dec 2012
The HOTD manga is continuing as well. Such a great day
Feb 9, 2013 3:51 PM

Jan 2013
Kolle said:
Can't wait, and also just wanted to say, it makes me laugh how lucky this anime got with it's great sales despite how good it was :P. I personally loved this anime.
i know right i cant take it any longer i just want season 2 to start right now it's by far my favorite anime series i also like high school of the dead but not as much as high school dxd. hurry up i want xenovia now!!!
Feb 9, 2013 3:54 PM

Mar 2012
celoer said:
Kolle said:
i know right i cant take it any longer i just want season 2 to start right now it's by far my favorite anime series i also like high school of the dead but not as much as high school dxd. hurry up i want xenovia now!!!
I want to see Xenovia in pool episode faster.
Feb 9, 2013 4:00 PM

Dec 2012
Still no release date yet =/
Feb 9, 2013 4:02 PM

Mar 2012
Remedy_S said:
Most likely in summer since volume 15 + OVA released in May.
Feb 9, 2013 4:40 PM

Dec 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Remedy_S said:
Most likely in summer since volume 15 + OVA released in May.
I hoped it would be released before OVA2 but the odds aren't with me I guess.
Feb 14, 2013 3:57 AM

Sep 2012
Nice!
Feb 14, 2013 11:02 AM

Feb 2013
can't wait ♥
Feb 17, 2013 2:54 AM
Feb 2013
Mithiq said:
can't wait ♥

same here cant wait
Feb 17, 2013 2:58 AM

Jan 2013
Doubt this show gets a third season.

Looking forward to season 2 though.
Feb 17, 2013 3:16 AM

Mar 2012
Solvite said:
Doubt this show gets a third season.

Looking forward to season 2 though.
I'm 99% sure it will get third season.
NeoAnkaraFeb 17, 2013 3:19 AM
Feb 17, 2013 5:24 AM

Dec 2012
Now that's what I'm talking about.
But still its May....
It'll take days.
cuz I'm Excited.LoL
Feb 17, 2013 5:26 AM

Dec 2012
Feb 19, 2013 4:42 PM
Dec 2012
come come Issei,harem is on your way! It'll be great if the anime will be continued until issei's evil piece is mutated! :D
Feb 19, 2013 4:45 PM

Mar 2012
Kazuyagami said:
come come Issei,harem is on your way! It'll be great if the anime will be continued until issei's evil piece is mutated! :D
That's still far away.
Feb 20, 2013 7:23 AM
Feb 2013
I'm definitely there will be Highschool DxD season 2 anime
Because in the Afterword of Volume 14, Ichiei Ishibumi (author of HSDxD Light Novel) wrote:

""Now for the thanks.

Miyama Zero-sama, Supervisor H-sama, I am always under both of your cares!

And! The second season of the anime has been decided! It has been decided because the first season has favourable reputation from the light novel fans and the new fans. Finally Xenovia and Gya-suke will be making their appearance!

The staffs will be the same as the one in season 1, so please be rest assured. It may be insolent for me to do it, but I am also participating in their meeting just like how I did for season 1. Thanks to that I have so much work! But I will be working hard to please much fan as possible!

Also I think the manga version will have Xenovia and others appear first. Please support the manga as well.

Next volume is the Gasper’s story! That’s what I would like to say, but it have been decided that we will be introducing the story which hasn’t been explained yet for Volume 15. When I discussed it with the supervisor editor, he said “Since it’s a good opportunity, we should explain about it around here”. Rather, this is the only part where we can put this in, in terms of timing.

There is a limited edition prepared for Volume 15 which includes episode 14 of the anime. Anime episode 14 will be written by me, just like episode 13.

That’s how it is, so please look forward to the fourth story arc of the main story and second season of the anime!""

If the author said such thing, I am sure there will be Season 2

By the way, if you'd like to read the light novel, visit this page

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD

I'm sure all of you have finished viewing the Season 1, right.So be sure to view out Volume 3 -> Volume 13 (Volume 8 and 13 is the side story will be one of the details not consistent with the previous volume)

And the latest volume, Volume 14, you will view this page

http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.com/

Only one problem is always will premiere Season 2, I just wait for more information of the author In the afterword in each volume only

I can't waittttt!!!!

And sorry for my bad english
Feb 20, 2013 8:57 AM

Feb 2013
i cnt wait to watch second season Highschool Dxd
XD
Feb 20, 2013 9:03 AM

Mar 2012
It look like it will be summer after all.
Feb 20, 2013 1:22 PM

Dec 2012
NeoAnkara said:

How do you know?
Feb 25, 2013 6:13 PM

Aug 2012
Yay so excited, i've read the manga and light novel up to date. I really hope they get more to the story now, it's got an amazing plot if they follow the light novel closely! :)
Awesome Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Naruto, Higurashi, Sora No Otoshimono, Code Geass, Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Elfen Lied, Highschool of the Dead, Clannad, Highschool DxD, Cowboy Bebop, Oreimo, Bleach, Great Teacher Onizuka, Oda Nobuna No Yabou, Fairy Tail, Umi No Misaki, Shiki, Hajime no Ippo, Phantom, Black Lagoon, Steins, Beck, Haikyuu!! Wolf's Rain, Wagatsuma-san, Berserk~
Feb 25, 2013 6:22 PM

Mar 2012
Remedy_S said:
NeoAnkara said:

How do you know?
Since OVA is released in May so i think it won't be on spring. As of why I think it will be on summer? Just my hope.
Feb 27, 2013 5:35 PM
Jul 2011
I cant wait to see second season! ^.^
Feb 28, 2013 7:21 AM

Feb 2013
Well I sure hope season 2 got more fanservice else it wont be watchable
Feb 28, 2013 7:35 AM

Mar 2012
Kilgam said:
I'm sure not everyone belive this but season 2 will have more plot.
Feb 28, 2013 8:00 AM

Dec 2011
NeoAnkara said:
Kilgam said:

Seriously DxD has plenty of fan service already IDK what Kilgam is talking about. The reason that it's so popular is because the plot is actually decent for the type of anime it is which is completely unheard of.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2013 8:06 AM

Mar 2012
LayedBack said:
NeoAnkara said:
Kilgam said:

Seriously DxD has plenty of fan service already IDK what Kilgam is talking about. The reason that it's so popular is because the plot is actually decent for the type of anime it is which is completely unheard of.
That's what make this different than other series with the same genre.
Feb 28, 2013 12:31 PM
Jul 2012
LayedBack said:
NeoAnkara said:
Kilgam said:

I think he was trying to say that though it has a plot, it's not good or satisfying enough for him.
Feb 28, 2013 2:28 PM

Mar 2012
Keilynn said:
LayedBack said:
NeoAnkara said:
Kilgam said:

I think he was trying to say that though it has a plot, it's not good or satisfying enough for him.
I think he watch this for fanservice.
Feb 28, 2013 10:43 PM

Aug 2012
Read the Light Novel and be blown away...
i love them harem,comedy,romance,ecchi's see me around give me some reccomendations ^^

Feb 28, 2013 10:51 PM

Mar 2012
Trunkies said:
Read the Light Novel and be blown away...
I'm seconding this statement.
Mar 1, 2013 4:50 PM

Feb 2012
I know you are bored from hearing again and again but i will say it, the novel it's just AWESOME.So by following the novel exactly like they have done with season 1 it will be without a doubt an amazing anime since it contains fan service ,plot and of course fighting.Now if they choose to go solely with fan service and ignore the rest I believe it's safe to say many fans (especially fans of the novel) will be very dissatisfied causing problems not only on DVD sales but the novel as well and for these they are past example.Well to sum up if the production company doesn't get unnecessarily greedy and listen to the author's opinion it will be a very enjoyable for the old fans and earn some new ones.
Mokkori-kunMar 1, 2013 4:54 PM
Mar 1, 2013 5:36 PM
Dec 2012
Mokkori-kun said:
I know you are bored from hearing again and again but i will say it, the novel it's just AWESOME.So by following the novel exactly like they have done with season 1 it will be without a doubt an amazing anime since it contains fan service ,plot and of course fighting.Now if they choose to go solely with fan service and ignore the rest I believe it's safe to say many fans (especially fans of the novel) will be very dissatisfied causing problems not only on DVD sales but the novel as well and for these they are past example.Well to sum up if the production company doesn't get unnecessarily greedy and listen to the author's opinion it will be a very enjoyable for the old fans and earn some new ones.

Yeah,i agree! The light novel is awesome. i hope the 2nd season anime will be better than the first season. Harem time for you Issei!!!! lol
Mar 2, 2013 12:25 PM

Oct 2012
NeoAnkara said:
LayedBack said:
NeoAnkara said:
Kilgam said:

That's what make this different than other series with the same genre.

If Season 2 has more plot, I would like it, however, I think the creators can't stand making this an anime with little fan service, that's just not how they made the first season ;P
Mar 2, 2013 12:31 PM
Jul 2012
great, I already have the tissues ready, I hope they wrote that wimp out of the show and just kept the girls, because that's what everyone is here for, the girls
Mar 2, 2013 1:56 PM

Jan 2013
i realy dont think they should make season 2 have less fanservice.. lot's of fan service and ecchi make this show the best ecchi harem of all time!
celoerMar 2, 2013 3:11 PM
Mar 2, 2013 2:42 PM

Feb 2012
Some people have misunderstood that by adding plot to the story there will be less ecchi things.Well my answer to them they are dead wrong.It's quite the opposite even if they adopt the story as it is the ecchi situations will only increase.WTH there will even be situation where Issei is close to losing his virginity by both Akeno and Rias.I could keep going say more but it's best to see the rest on tv or internet your choice.
Mar 2, 2013 2:45 PM

Jan 2013
A show can have plot and fan service.

Proof: high school of the dead
Mar 2, 2013 2:46 PM

Aug 2012
plenty of ecchi incorporated within the series as it goes on.. but it also throws in a TON of plot.. so it'll counter act each other
i love them harem,comedy,romance,ecchi's see me around give me some reccomendations ^^

Mar 2, 2013 2:47 PM

Jan 2013
celoer said:
i realy dont think they should make season 2 have less fanservice.. lot's of fan service and ecchi make this show the best ecchi harem of all time!! and also this show is going to have a harem ending where we finaly see the main character end with lot's of babe's even loli's like ophis :D

Dude no spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Well now I know the end.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Science SARU Produces New 'Ghost in the Shell' TV Anime for 2026

Vindstot - 3 hours ago

20 by perseii »»
39 minutes ago

» 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Reveals Production Staff, Theme Songs, Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by Synrax »»
52 minutes ago

» Manga 'Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu' Gets Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - May 23

21 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
3 hours ago

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - May 18

26 by justmeluiza2 »»
4 hours ago

» TOHO Strengthens Animation Division with Acquisition of Science SARU

Vindstot - Yesterday

12 by RobertBobert »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.