Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Nov 21, 2014 4:44 PM

Sep 2013
My number 1 complaint for this episode was the gun throwing. It's not a fucking ball. If he'd mishandled the catch he'd have shot himself in the face. Or, if he didn't catch it at all, he'd be smacked in the face.
Jun 25, 2015 9:18 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode!!!

I hope we get to see more of the Sniper Girl soon :)

Finally that dumb ass Shidou got what he deserves. Hope those kids along him dies throughout the series.

I kinda lol'd how the students were able to get these moves!!?!?! Komuro hops off a truck that jumps over the bride, Rei jumps and does her attack move without injury, Komuro passes his revolver to Hirano who catches in perfectly and aims and then swings Busujima and flew her to the air like that :O

Are you sure these are students XD

Takagi should make up her mind. Does she like Komuro or Hirano!?

Can't wait for the next episode!
Dec 7, 2015 9:42 AM

Jan 2012
Glad they split up from the crazy teacher.

May 16, 2016 1:55 AM

Feb 2016
That bridge scene was pretty awesome, so komuro is a stunter I suppose? Or just a yolo. Such execution.

Gotta love that episode preview though. Bait written all over it.

They clearly want us to look forward to that segment in the next episode rather than the plot. 10/10 Preview lol.

Also kinda ironic that they make it like Marikawa likes to tease... like how see kept saying "I can't hear you!! :)" on the bike at the end. Clearly she knows what Komuro is trying to say. Unfortunately that bike doesn't have enough room for her to lean back a bit I suppose like Rei did for the most part when they drove around. She's a ditz that likes to tease... well that's a simple enough persona...

I guess that's why most don't like her though, too much ditz.

Also... what's "Double Tap". When Hirano took the revolver and shot the zombie, he stood looking cool and said something like "Double Tap Baby B)"

Did he pull the trigger twice or something? Didn't notice.
KiytechMay 16, 2016 2:13 AM

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Jul 15, 2016 12:17 PM

Jan 2016
Just a FANtastic episode indeed!! and the reunion was EPIC was getting me hyped as as a grandma making the perfect applepie!! xD And awesome siper scene there, lol * i can massage em for ya * uhuhuhu

Lmao yeah i wonder myself, where is Marikawa-sensei holding her left hand... xD
The speeches by Hirano and Komuro, hirano about the past and Komuro about *changeing* really interesting.

Awesome but need more splatter xD like to know about the character a little bit more as well. cant wait for the next on Gonna be A "HELLO" O.O episode xD the fanservice is coming!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Aug 17, 2016 3:16 PM
Jun 2016
God all the sexual innuendos. x'D The sniper gal was so badass though. I'm hoping we'll get some more casual "let's relax at the apartment" fun. ^_^
Sep 14, 2017 6:13 AM

Jun 2016
"A friend" Naaaaah you two are so gay for each other. Hahaha. I wonder when we're going to meet Marikawa-sensei and finally she's useful. Haha.

Oh, Takagi, I know you like Hirano. Haha. I ship it.

Why am I having a feeling that that Shidou-sensei will be back for them? Maaan, he's giving me the heebie-jeebies. Lmfao.

Kyaaaaa! Slay, Busujimaaaaa! Ugh so fucking sugoi and gorgeous. <3

Uhhh, Marikawa? What is your left hand doing on Komuro's crotch? Lmfaooo.

Wow. This episode like paid off the past boring episodes. Haha. It was gooood just like the first one.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 16, 2019 10:29 PM
Jul 2017
Takashi becomes a badass with that bike he's riding on and glad Hirano, Takagi, Saeko, and Shizuka left the bus because they were tired of hearing Mr. Shido's weird Scientology bullcrap preaching like he's L. Ron Hubbard. Shoot Mr. Shido right in the dick, for crying out loud.
Jun 25, 2019 1:28 PM

Oct 2013
Good that this moderately interesting chatting from the beginning didn't last long and later we got a lot of decent action.

Leaving this awkward teacher was a great idea, however they lost a bus. Oh well, at least all fine characters were able to reunite at last.

Komuro seems to be in the center of attention and Rei is jealous of that. ;p Hirano's self-esteem is getting stronger and sstronger. That's good. Busujima's fighting skills were impressive. Shizuka-sensei was adorable as always, plus she proved to know some interesting people, hehe.

Preview for the next episode looked very promising. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AdnashJun 25, 2019 1:41 PM
Jul 10, 2019 5:28 PM

May 2018
I love it this episode, I want to see more the Sniper Girl ! c:
 Pin en Wallpapers Blue Lock Anime GIF - Blue Lock Anime - Discover &amp; Share GIFs
Jul 23, 2019 7:39 PM

Feb 2019
The fat guy is my favourite character. He was awesome when he stood up against that teacher, and when he was fighting on the bridge; "Double tap, baby!" :)
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Feb 18, 2020 7:24 PM

Jan 2016
Jesus I want that teacher to die so badly.
I was sooooo glad when Hirano shot at him omfg. Definitely should have made that guys group leave instead though smh.
At least take the keys instead or something to spite them, ffs.
Jun 10, 2020 8:29 PM
Feb 2020
Alright! Now every one has their head in the game. Go Team!

Apr 20, 2021 10:25 AM

Aug 2014
this is realy good story so far ;] I am starting to worry it is only 12 eps and no second season :(
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 8, 2021 10:04 AM

Jul 2021
the scene where komuro and rei reunited with the rest of them was actually amazing, the visuals were on point and (almost) all the characters looked so badass during it

Though also, I wish Hirano killed the teacher guy when he had the chance, but I guess he's gonna return in the future for whatever reason
Oct 6, 2022 6:14 PM
Oct 2022
As usual, the amount of fan service was annoying and pathetic. The characters never fail to annoy me because of how they’re so unrealistic and ridiculous.
Oct 20, 2022 10:26 AM

Jan 2021
I need the Nurse to suffocate me with her boobs 😩
Mar 7, 2023 7:35 PM

Dec 2022
oh hell yeah great stuff plus hot sniper GF with the PSG1 hope we see her again soon!
Jul 24, 2023 11:45 AM
Jun 2023
Kohta is best boy.
Sep 25, 2023 9:31 PM

Dec 2019
Dude, them highschool kids have super human strength and agility, god damn.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Oct 1, 2023 9:57 AM

Dec 2022
Man, that bridge action. These students have superhuman agility.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Is Rei a virgin or did she lose it with Hisashi?

JusTFoRTroll - Jul 21, 2014

31 by subhamoy »»
Today, 12:56 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

255 by greed2 »»
May 31, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 8, 2010

491 by Blaybourne »»
May 20, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Jul 4, 2010

1365 by Ksooosavage »»
May 5, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Apr 25, 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.