Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2016 2:38 AM

Jan 2015
NAH M8 THAT AINT SATORU
Wonder who that man was tho, could be sensei or even yuuki-san maybe as it was an adult.
Sensei is plotting some shit.
That's a nice fokking glove you there Satoru!
Yoo kidnapper's material inside that bad and it looked like the sensei
That bus was like the home of the murderer, it looked like he gave masochist training to girls in that bus.
Satoru's mom is fairly attractive, I'd tap 10/10
The hose is gonna get raided in 1..2..
I don't want to see Hinazuki-chan cry anymore so get it done this time Satoru.
Satoru's mom, Satoru and Kayo confronting her mom.
So in other words, catfight in next episode.
3.5/5
P.S sensei doing good stuff but still could be him.
AhoNoGinFeb 26, 2016 2:42 AM
Feb 26, 2016 2:43 AM
Dec 2009
SmallDanger said:
ZingFreelancer said:

Episode 8 ended a few pages short of chapter 23 ending.
I could find RAW's up to chapter 43 on the internett, the final chapter should come out mid march. Am getting cold feet here, how do they plan on adapt 20 chapters in 4 episodes :-/

20/4 = 5 Chapters Per Episode.

Yea I know

Does anyone know about how many chapters they've been covering per episode so far? :X
Feb 26, 2016 2:44 AM

Aug 2008
For me this was a great episode, while it wasn't a whole lot of suspense in this one, we got a lot of other things happening and coming together finally in the story and that's nice to see.

It was also seriously refreshing to have a breather from the really huge cliffhangers at the end of so many episodes with one that actually looks like it's going to turn out positive for once.

While there was a lot coming together in this episode, something about it just came off like it was missing something for me, though it was still great. 4.5/5 this episode for me.
Feb 26, 2016 3:10 AM

Mar 2014
Satoru's mom = best mom
Feb 26, 2016 3:20 AM

Apr 2014
That was a wasteful episode. Not much happened and nothing new happened.
Feb 26, 2016 3:28 AM

Jan 2014
Phhew.. that opening gave me a scare.. the killer being inside that bus, i was prepared for the worst.. though he fortunately left again. There is still something off about that teacher, I don't trust him >-> also.. time to finally confront real world consequences when you abuse your kid! Please don't go easy on her Satoru's mom.
Feb 26, 2016 3:39 AM

Mar 2014
Amazing episode, and the breakfast scene was really sad and beautiful and vey well done

When Satru says Yokai, what does that mean? I know in other contexts, it mans Roger, like Rogr that but I don't think that is what it means here.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Feb 26, 2016 3:43 AM

Mar 2014
Still a good episode, but the cliffhanger last episode was underwhelming. Also it seems like he doesn't care his friend is gonna die, just Hinazuki.
Feb 26, 2016 3:45 AM

Jun 2008
Crying scene dried my eyes out, the music and choice of scenes with Kayo's face expression and crying voice was perfect you just have to cry
Satoru's mom goes up to the favs.
Feb 26, 2016 3:47 AM

Jun 2008
StardustNyako said:
Amazing episode, and the breakfast scene was really sad and beautiful and vey well done

When Satru says Yokai, what does that mean? I know in other contexts, it mans Roger, like Rogr that but I don't think that is what it means here.

Yea, by "yokai" he probably means a type of monster or so xD because his mom almost knows everything lol
Feb 26, 2016 4:24 AM

May 2009
Satoru's mom best mom in anime world. Great eps though.

They can't possibly adapt all the chapter left with 4 eps left. I'm guessing we'll get a second season. I hope.
Feb 26, 2016 4:34 AM
May 2015
This is so annoying. Can't be sure whether teacher is innocent or not...
Feb 26, 2016 5:09 AM

Feb 2016
It was a great episode, but... i'm worried the rest of other episodes will be rushed
Yolo
Feb 26, 2016 5:22 AM
Feb 2016
Worry- happy-sad- still worry
Feb 26, 2016 5:28 AM

Jun 2013
your kid leaves early like 6am and you ask him about it and he says nothing bad and you just take him at face value? top level parenting right there but you can't deny this is epic
Feb 26, 2016 5:30 AM
Sep 2015
seriously Satoru's mom is getting on their way
Feb 26, 2016 5:32 AM
Sep 2015
Dark_Alchemist said:
Best episode in this anime, Made me feel more relaxed to wait for the next one the other 6 were like ''OMG HOW AM I GONNA WAIT 6 FREAKIN DAYS TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT I NEED TO KNOW'' I just spend the whole week daydreaming of the next episode until another episode of this masterpiece comes out!

Me too, i felt that this episode is relaxing. A heart warming episode even if I am aware that the conflicts are still surrounding the characters
Feb 26, 2016 5:36 AM
Sep 2015
AnnaSartin said:
Maybe I'm crazy, but the school counselor is giving me weird vibes. Not interested in calling the police when Kayo is missing?

I did not read the manga. If the culprit is among the characters that was introduced I really predict their teacher is the culprit.
Feb 26, 2016 5:42 AM

May 2014
Holy shit, Hinazuki crying was sad .. i cried too T.T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2016 5:50 AM

Aug 2015
StardustNyako said:

Youkai (妖怪) means demon, monster kinda thing.
Ryoukai (了解) means roger, understood.

They are different words.
Feb 26, 2016 6:02 AM
Aug 2015
hahailham1 said:
will this cover the murderer's motive or the original source doesnt have it (yet)? since recently they announce novel about the murderer's motive. I also curious about where's the difference between original, first revival, and the second revival, in terms of killing method, or just the timing that is different.

4 wks to go and i'm still keeping myself not to read the manga, atleast until the anime ends, although i'm kinda spoiled a bit by the live action trailer.

I spoiled myself last week. That bus cliffhanger was just too much.

They might be able to fit in the 'big reveal' within 3 more episodes. In the Manga there's another important plot arc that has enough content to fill 3 more episodes comfortably and then after that, the one where they reveal the murderer which can be covered in 2 more episodes. They'd need to rush (or skillfully pare down) some of the plot arcs if they wanted to make the big reveal before the season ends. (and it seems likely they will, leaving the season on a cliffhanger like that would be just too cruel).
Feb 26, 2016 6:08 AM

Jan 2014
projectfear22 said:
kurapikasass said:
This episode was great! Finally, no eerie cliffhanger. It'd be amazing if Satoru's mom could adopt Kayo. Maybe she'll ask Kayo's mom to relinquish her parenting rights to her. Not sure if that's how it works or would be that easy but it'd be cool.

I still don't trust the teacher. He was wearing the same coat as the man who entered the bus Kayo was on.

Also, favorite scene:

"Am I getting in the way?"

"Yeah."

Aiko_Hiroshi said:

I just wish Satoru and his mom could adopt Kayo, but of course that's probably not how it's going to go. Wonder what their plan is for confronting Kayo's mom at the end. At least this week wasn't a super huge cliff hanger.

Barion-Zara said:
That was so beautiful. Why can't Kayo just live with Satoru and Sachiko :(
The breakfast crying scene was so sad. I feel so bad for her never experiencing this warmth in her life. Was so happy and sad for her at the same time :*)

I want to know that they develop romance in the future or that option to exist. So no no and no. if not that then I'd rather like it if she leaves to a different town idc.

Just imagine your parents adopting someone you love and would be in a relationship with in the future. Man that'd be awful dream crusher

I didn't think of that but it's not like they'd be blood-related and besides, I'd rather her be in a loving home than in some orphanage. Satoru was willing to give up all contact with her just to get her out of that situation so I doubt he'd care. Nothing's more important than Hinazuki's well-being.
Feb 26, 2016 6:09 AM

Feb 2016
Ca
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
Dark_Alchemist said:
Best episode in this anime, Made me feel more relaxed to wait for the next one the other 6 were like ''OMG HOW AM I GONNA WAIT 6 FREAKIN DAYS TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT I NEED TO KNOW'' I just spend the whole week daydreaming of the next episode until another episode of this masterpiece comes out!

Me too, i felt that this episode is relaxing. A heart warming episode even if I am aware that the conflicts are still surrounding the characters

Can't wait for the ending tho I hope they won't screw it up!!
Feb 26, 2016 6:11 AM
Nov 2015
That scene during breakfast...
Feb 26, 2016 6:24 AM

Oct 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Another good episode. Kayo crying was sad ;_;. Satoru's mom is still a bamf! The ending was really intense. Still a little worried about the rest of the manga being fit into 4 episode. 3½/8 volumes done. 4½ left to go.

5/5

This was a very sweet episode.
Dark_Alchemist said:

I know that feeling. Satoru's Mom is the best. Kayo crying was a little sad. Goes to show how much a child suffers in a dysfunctional family.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Feb 26, 2016 6:24 AM

Dec 2015
I LOVE THIS ANIME!!! <3
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Feb 26, 2016 6:57 AM

Nov 2015
This was cute. Satoru's mom is kind with Kayo and the others, meanwhile Kayo's mom is scary I hate that bitch.

Feb 26, 2016 6:59 AM
Jan 2013
very nice mother, leaking information to the teacher!!
Feb 26, 2016 7:35 AM
Jul 2015
Kayo please, stop crying, cause if you cry, I cry too :( So sad
Beautiful episode. Cannot wait next week.
Satoru's mom... xDD
Feb 26, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2012
Hugging Kayo when she cries over the breakfast. I love this anime, I can't wait to see what goes down with Kayo's mother. Stick it to her Yokai!
Feb 26, 2016 9:17 AM

Mar 2012
When they showed Kayo crying over that breakfast scene...my heart synced with her and i was in near tears too... I can relate so much...i did not have the abuse like she did in my childhood but i know the feeling of not having any real love from your parents due to them abandoning you. Oh God i wanted to hug her at that moment T.T

Dude That teacher is really suspicious it has to be him..he called child services and yet he stated that she would be alright and he knows of that... just after confirming that her mother left just as soon as they arrived..would that not ring some bells?..Wtf man.

Satoru's mother is the best example of a good parent every child needs...I liker her and her relationship with her son...BEST

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

OF all things..next week Kayo's mother get her come unpins..if i were there i would slap her right in the face...and tell her how it feels to be on the other end of the stick...SHE NEEDS TO GO TO PRISON BADLY >......<
Feb 26, 2016 9:48 AM

Jan 2016
gabrielrroiz said:

and everybody knows so the mistery is pointless
in death note no one of the investigators know who the killer was but the audience was aware of who he was and his reasons that was what made the mind games between light and l exciting

because death note gives you the killer at the beginning. In the first 5 images you saw light picking up the note. everybody knows.
bokudake doesn't tell you who the killer is right away. you figured it out,yes. maybe most of the audience figured out who he is, but still, there are few people don't. why do you want the show to spoil those people who don't know?
Feb 26, 2016 11:07 AM
May 2015
They need to go easy on the cliffhanger thing, it has become pretty hard to follow, why do they even do it, it's not like this is some mediocre show and a trick is needed to keep the audience interested.

By the way, at this point the plot twist would be the teacher not being the killer and i hope it turns out that way.
Feb 26, 2016 11:12 AM

Feb 2015
My feelings right now...
Feb 26, 2016 11:17 AM

Oct 2014
level999 said:
gabrielrroiz said:

and everybody knows so the mistery is pointless
in death note no one of the investigators know who the killer was but the audience was aware of who he was and his reasons that was what made the mind games between light and l exciting

because death note gives you the killer at the beginning. In the first 5 images you saw light picking up the note. everybody knows.
bokudake doesn't tell you who the killer is right away. you figured it out,yes. maybe most of the audience figured out who he is, but still, there are few people don't. why do you want the show to spoil those people who don't know?

because keeping it hidden makes it impossible to freash out the character and give him motivation if the mistery aspect of this story is clearly failing because of how predictable it is keeping hte murder a misery only demages the series it would work way better with they just kept the mistery in series for satoru to find out(like death note)
Feb 26, 2016 12:15 PM
May 2015
At last! ,an episode without cliffhanger
Feb 26, 2016 12:22 PM

Mar 2015
pretzel06 said:
umm so the teacher said kayo is safe which mean he knows where she is
I dont know man if you only realise now that the teacher is the killer then you probably didnt pay much attention to the show
Feb 26, 2016 12:29 PM

Mar 2015
I'm getting a little peeved at the very little effort the adults are doing to put Kayo's Mom away. They don't even look for her even when she's escaped. I think the only one that's doing something about the problem at hand is Satoru's mom. She's literally caught Kayo's mother hitting Kayo a few times now and has given her a major lecture. I really hope next episode, Satoru's mom finally puts her in her place.
Feb 26, 2016 12:46 PM

Jul 2014
I'm skeptical as most are on the teacher. However he states he knows she's safe, which leads to him knowing where she is? Why was the guy in bus having a hissy fit after failing to kill Kayo when she was in bus with him?

I'm wondering how they are going to help the 2nd girl.

Feb 26, 2016 12:52 PM
Dec 2014
I hope this won't be rushed. We don't know much even though only 4 episodes are left.
Feb 26, 2016 1:07 PM

Feb 2015
Another good episode. 95% sure it's the teacher.
Feb 26, 2016 1:11 PM

Jul 2014
I'm wondering why he is only focused on Kayo, why not the other two? Or maybe stopping Kayo's murder will protect the other two?

Anyway, this episode is quite heartwarming, especially that scene during breakfast time.

Also the:

Sachiko: Am I getting in the way here?

Satoru: Yeah

XD
Feb 26, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2010
Oh damn now I'm getting worried.
We only have 4 episodes left and there's still so much to do.
i have faith in the director, but this is looking really close unless of course the season finale is a 1 hour special.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Feb 26, 2016 1:57 PM
Mar 2015
Yet another episode of pointless nonsense the doesn't add to the series or progress what it originally set out to do, find his mother's murderer. How does saving this girl in any way save his mom. All this focus on Kayo purely exist as emotional manipulation. Kayo displays no personality beyond that fact that she is beaten by her mother which is blatant victimizing in order to manipulate the viewer into sympathizing. Overall, very lazy writing.
Feb 26, 2016 2:08 PM
Jan 2016
Malise said:
KirmiShinigami said:
I have a theory that Sachiko can time-travel... I mean, how come she knows almost everything? There is no way she would know Kayo was coming, unless she can time-travel or smth...

I don't think so. She is generally a solicitous mother and seems to be genuinely good person.

Well then.
She is a good person who can time-travel and her intention is to save Kayo too?
Feb 26, 2016 2:14 PM

Jan 2013
"Get a grip, your 29"

the hells that supposed to mean? is he getting turnt on by a kid's giggles? this anime has so many pedophilia undertones
Feb 26, 2016 2:40 PM

May 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Fucking imagine if an anime managed to make somebody cry over a male characters situation or something for a change though.

Feb 26, 2016 3:21 PM

Mar 2014
donnovien said:
StardustNyako said:

Youkai (妖怪) means demon, monster kinda thing.
Ryoukai (了解) means roger, understood.

They are different words.

My ears suck at being ears LOL

Thank you and @Bishoooduck

StardustNyakoFeb 26, 2016 3:25 PM
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Feb 26, 2016 3:25 PM

Mar 2012
Fuck Yea! Sachiko to the rescue :) Such an awesome mom.
Feb 26, 2016 4:21 PM

Feb 2016
I have something else I wanna add! as most of us are wondering, how come that the teacher knew Kayo was safe?! there are many possible explanations.. 1. The teacher simply trusts Satoru and just knew she was going to be safe with him! (this is of course if we were to accept the idea of the teacher not being the killer) 2. Kenya told him. There's one scene at the very end of an episode (I don't really remember which one exactly) where Kenya is seen standing with the teacher supposedly having a conversation. This can mean that Kenya is providing the teacher with inside info!
Something else has caught my attention: Why would the killer stop if he knew Kayo was inside the bus? why would he leave his bag & let them know he was there? UNLESS he wanted them to leave the bus! He probably knew that Satoru would take her right to his house, thus making the kidnapping/killing easier somehow?! idk just theories lol ..
PhoenixEugeneFeb 26, 2016 4:27 PM
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1401 by masons_anime78 »»
Yesterday, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

833 by saranglolxd »»
May 14, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1107 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

899 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.