Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 23, 2021 6:49 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

thinks he will never die. yet goes to the mansion alone to prevent him from dying in episode 14 yep.

She knows the real him because everyone around him has high expectations of him and see him as a something much greater than he really is meanwhile Emilia is always worrying about him pushing himself because she sees Subaru as just an ordinary boy, which he is.
this is why emilia knows the real subaru and not rem

so you're going to keep ignoring the part where I showed you it Said Rem Understands Everything about Subaru?
Mar 23, 2021 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

She knows the real him because everyone around him has high expectations of him and see him as a something much greater than he really is meanwhile Emilia is always worrying about him pushing himself because she sees Subaru as just an ordinary boy, which he is.
this is why emilia knows the real subaru and not rem

so you're going to keep ignoring the part where I showed you it Said Rem Understands Everything about Subaru?

i am going to keep posting this on why emilia TRULY knows the real subaru and not rem, just because she knows his weaknesses, like everyone else because everyone does doesnt mean she knows the real subaru she just REBUKED the weakness she saw so again ill keep posting it

Mar 23, 2021 6:56 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

i am going to keep posting this on why emilia TRULY knows the real subaru and not rem, just because she knows his weaknesses, like everyone else because everyone does doesnt mean she knows the real subaru she just REBUKED the weakness she saw so again ill keep posting it

but what are you arguing? Are you arguing that Rem Really doesn't understand everything about Subaru? are you arguing everyone understands everything about Subaru? Rem Knows Subaru is ordinary she just believes in his ability to be great. I agree with you that Emilia doesn't want Subaru to improve as much as Rem does though. Rem is the strictest person on Subaru afterall.
Mar 23, 2021 7:00 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

but what are you arguing? Are you arguing that Rem Really doesn't understand everything about Subaru? are you arguing everyone understands everything about Subaru? Rem Knows Subaru is ordinary she just believes in his ability to be great. I agree with you that Emilia doesn't want Subaru to improve as much as Rem does though. Rem is the strictest person on Subaru afterall.

again emilia DOES want subaru to improve she believes that subaru can do ANYTHING(arc 5) she literally says this and will believe in him she wont doubt him she only one who has not put any expectation on him because shes only one that consider's him a normal boy which subaru hates and keeps trying to prove hes not thats why he became a knight to prove to her that she can rely on him and be protected by him and emilia agrees and wants to be but also VERY WARY hes also normal boy that will die if he pushes himself thats why subaru also believes emilia is only one that can see him for who he is and not for what he is, again this is told in arc 6 like i say arc 6 will prove you wrong it seems you truly havn't read arc 6 at all
removed-userMar 23, 2021 7:04 PM
Mar 23, 2021 7:09 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

again emilia DOES want subaru to improve she believes that subaru can do ANYTHING she literally says this and will believe in him she wont doubt him she only one who has not put any expectation on him because shes only one that consider's him a normal boy which subaru hates and keeps trying to prove hes not thats why he became a knight to prove to her that he can rely on him and be protected by him and emilia agrees and wants to be but also VERY WARY hes also normal boy that will die if he pushes himself thats why subaru also believes emilia is only one that can see him for who he is and not for what he is, again this is told in arc 6 like i say arc 6 will prove you wrong it seems you truly havn't read arc 6 at all

please Read What I say clearly I said Emilia Doesnt want Subaru to improve as much as Rem not that she doesn't want Subaru to improve. Rem is the strictest person on Subaru When it comes to this. why do you for Some Reason still try to push that Emilia is the only one who knows the real him?

arc 7 spoilers

MinorBladeMar 23, 2021 7:14 PM
Mar 23, 2021 7:27 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

again emilia DOES want subaru to improve she believes that subaru can do ANYTHING she literally says this and will believe in him she wont doubt him she only one who has not put any expectation on him because shes only one that consider's him a normal boy which subaru hates and keeps trying to prove hes not thats why he became a knight to prove to her that he can rely on him and be protected by him and emilia agrees and wants to be but also VERY WARY hes also normal boy that will die if he pushes himself thats why subaru also believes emilia is only one that can see him for who he is and not for what he is, again this is told in arc 6 like i say arc 6 will prove you wrong it seems you truly havn't read arc 6 at all

please Read What I say clearly I said Emilia Doesnt want Subaru to improve as much as Rem not that she doesn't want Subaru to improve. Rem is the strictest person on Subaru When it comes to this. why do you for Some Reason still try to push that Emilia is the only one who knows the real him?

rem is strict because she doesnt believe subaru weakness will REMAIN thats called DENYING his weakness, do you understand?

everybody has weakness that will stay with them and emilia knows this better then anyone, subaru has accepted that theres somethings you will always be weak and its true subaru will never be strong like reinhardt or as cool as julius and he has accepted this and tries to belittle himself and emilia is there to yell at him because being weak doesn't mean your useless and you should ACCEPT IT this whole arc 5 is subaru always belittling himself after regulus fight and emilia comforts him saying were both weak were not the strongest, were not the smartest but thats ok

arc 6 comes in again subaru has no memory of anything and breaks down back to his season 1 self he again talks about how WEAK he is and how pathetic he is and that is the TRUE subaru that he knows BETTER then anyone...EMILIA agrees BECAUSE it doesn't matter as long as someone i like i rather rely on that person because it makes me happy, this is where he falls in love with emilia all over again, because no body is asking him to be anything not savior...not a hero NOTHING, new subaru didn't want to be hero he wants to be SUBARU something only emilia has eyes for

rem views subaru has hero...does it help him? ya his mental state has relied on that until arc 4 until he knows theres more people then just rem that he can reli on and show his real self, he has showed this to otto and tells him to stop being what your not, subaru still wants to be that "hero" to rem because its what SHE believes in but all she has believes in something hes not
Mar 23, 2021 7:28 PM

Sep 2020
I like Rem over Emilia honestly.
Mar 23, 2021 7:32 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

rem is strict because she doesnt believe subaru weakness will REMAIN thats called DENYING his weakness, do you understand?

everybody has weakness that will stay with them and emilia knows this better then anyone, subaru has accepted that theres somethings you will always be weak and its true subaru will never be strong like reinhardt or as cool as julius and he has accepted this and tries to belittle himself and emilia is there to yell at him because being weak doesn't mean your useless and you should ACCEPT IT this whole arc 5 is subaru always belittling himself after regulus fight and emilia comforts him saying were both weak were not the strongest, were not the smartest but thats ok

arc 6 comes in again subaru has no memory of anything and breaks down back to his season 1 self he again talks about how WEAK he is and how pathetic he is and that is the TRUE subaru that he knows BETTER then anyone...EMILIA agrees BECAUSE it doesn't matter as long as someone i like i rather rely on that person because it makes me happy, this is where he falls in love with emilia all over again, because no body is asking him to be anything not savior...not a hero NOTHING, new subaru didn't want to be hero he wants to be SUBARU something only emilia has eyes for

rem views subaru has hero...does it help him? ya his mental state has relied on that until arc 4 until he knows theres more people then just rem that he can reli on and show his real self, he has showed this to otto and tells him to stop being what your not

if your going to start an argument with me that Rem thinks Subaru will become as strong as Reinhard I am done. Subaru in the white whale fight was acting perfectly as Rem's hero he didn't need to do anything more or less. Subaru in the Final loop of arc 4 was acting perfectly as Rems hero he didn't need to do anymore or less.
Mar 23, 2021 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

rem views subaru has hero...does it help him? ya his mental state has relied on that until arc 4 until he knows theres more people then just rem that he can reli on and show his real self, he has showed this to otto and tells him to stop being what your not

if your going to start an argument with me that Rem thinks Subaru will become as strong as Reinhard I am done. Subaru in the white whale fight was acting perfectly as Rem's hero he didn't need to do anything more or less. Subaru in the Final loop of arc 4 was acting perfectly as Rems hero he didn't need to do anymore or less.

and this is why i know you dont pay attention i wasn't even talking about REM during that dumbass im telling you why EMILIA knows subaru more then anyone

i never even said remotely of rem thinking subaru will be strong like reinhardt AT ALL
Mar 23, 2021 7:41 PM

Jan 2020
I like Kurisu way more than rem but both are being botted lots lol (especially kurisu as of recent)

Mar 23, 2021 9:52 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
Batoman-san said:
lmao i knew some Emiliatards were gonna get triggered and these are things that you just don't like about rem these aren't flaws but ok here we go

1. Rem didn't directly simp for Subaru when she met him for first time Subaru put his life at risk for her. Didn't ram also gave her life to Roswall after being saved by him 2. She isn't always saying 'Subaru-kun' this is the best part for God's sake she will be there for Subaru she will protect Subaru but she won't get in every fucking thing Subaru does like she knows when to take action and when to stay quiet like when Subaru was seeking help to defeat the white whale he was pitied so many times but rem didn't inturupt in any of those situation or more like she didn't act like a yandere now i can't say anything about other things cause that's just what you feel i myself find Emilia annoying time to time and of course season 2 didn't loose anything but that's because the story is so good maybe Emilia's character gets better and maybe rem's character gets repetitive in ln(i haven't read it yet) but for anime rem is far better than Emilia.

i love how you calling people emilia-tard WHEN THE SHOW IS FUCKING ABOUT HER dumb shit
so what?? So what if the show is about her?? You must like the main character or overhyping main character doesn't make you a tard?? Bnha is about deku so must like him? Dn is about light so must like him? Aot is about eren so must like him? Grow the fuck up tards are people that overhypes character too much and that can be any fucking character main or side. Side characters can be better than main character but not believing that and constantly trying to show their fav. Character's superiority is called a tard(works both ways) so get the fuck out of here you piece of shit....and no nobody has read ln if you want to bring topics about ln go to fucking ln forum... coming in anime forum about ln won't get you any shit
Mar 23, 2021 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
Correction: rem bots have become the most fav anime female character
Mar 24, 2021 2:36 AM
Jul 2018
Batoman-san said:
pepsirush4 said:

i love how you calling people emilia-tard WHEN THE SHOW IS FUCKING ABOUT HER dumb shit
so what?? So what if the show is about her?? You must like the main character or overhyping main character doesn't make you a tard?? Bnha is about deku so must like him? Dn is about light so must like him? Aot is about eren so must like him? Grow the fuck up tards are people that overhypes character too much and that can be any fucking character main or side. Side characters can be better than main character but not believing that and constantly trying to show their fav. Character's superiority is called a tard(works both ways) so get the fuck out of here you piece of shit....and no nobody has read ln if you want to bring topics about ln go to fucking ln forum... coming in anime forum about ln won't get you any shit

how about you grow up you fucking imbecile maybe if you did for once you actually enjoy the show for what it is instead of trashing emilia just cause you hate to accept her flaws and out grew them
Mar 24, 2021 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
Hhh Rem Bots finally gave up, which is why you shouldn't challenge Kurisu, she is the queen of this site.
Mar 24, 2021 4:04 AM
Oct 2020
swirlydragon said:
Amalik0029 said:

MAL top 6 character make more sense, Emilia should be bellow atleast 30 judging by the amount of screen time she had got and overall character development

No, Rem is garbage trash tier character. I hope she dies and burns in hell. All she can do is sweet talk and cry. Emilia is far better as a character and as a person. She is no horny psychopath who kills innocent people.
Emilia's top 3 make more sense than garbage Rem
this description looks more like emilia, the character is more a door than something alive. without any charisma and boring, just beautiful.
Mar 24, 2021 4:12 AM
Oct 2020
we like Rem because she is an unfair character within the work itself, I hate it when that happens to a character. Rem deserved more, she doesn't show up much, because it will be, right? pure whim of the author, but that will remind her even more. emilia is very annoying, she only has beauty, the main girl, spawn, zero score kkkk.
Mar 24, 2021 4:16 AM
Oct 2020
LegitChair142 said:
I think they are bots. That increase is too extreme considering that in the second season their participation is almost nil. Kurisu is also increasing a lot lately. It's a rerun of Levi vs. Luffy.

I don't like this because Hachiman is the best girl in anime and whoever says otherwise doesn't know anything.

As long as they don't take his place this way, I have no problem with that. I'm a fan of Re:Zero after all.
if you're going to tell everyone that you have bots, boy, the list will be long. emilia port itself is already having its bots today.
Mar 24, 2021 4:16 AM

Mar 2021
Meh , Rem is a trash waifu bait and Emilia is a mediocre waifu bait . Couldn't give a shit about these . The Top favs are by shounentards and waifu fanatics anyway .
Mar 24, 2021 4:26 AM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
Batoman-san said:

how about you grow up you fucking imbecile maybe if you did for once you actually enjoy the show for what it is instead of trashing emilia just cause you hate to accept her flaws and out grew them
can't counter so picking this kind of topic well i expect that from someone who doesn't even know how to use this site emilia was trashy and had flaws till the second season part 1 she just started being better even dickhead like you should also know this.....in controversy you too bring ln cause emilia was shitty till now..... yeah she's getting better and this forum was made before season 2 part 2 you dumb Shit are trying to fight over a forum that's literally months old so grow your fucking ass first
Mar 24, 2021 4:37 AM
Jul 2018
Batoman-san said:
pepsirush4 said:

can't counter so picking this kind of topic well i expect that from someone who doesn't even know how to use this site emilia was trashy and had flaws till the second season part 1 she just started being better even dickhead like you should also know this.....in controversy you too bring ln cause emilia was shitty till now..... yeah she's getting better and this forum was made before season 2 part 2 you dumb Shit are trying to fight over a forum that's literally months old so grow your fucking ass
first

dude just fucking stop your literally annoying fuckwad, like im tired of people like you thinking rem is flawless fucking character that can jerk off to when emilia as a whole is better choice for subaru CONSIDERING ITS THEIR FUCKING STORY, EVERYBODY IN THE FUCKING STORY HAS MAJOR FLAWS YA EVEN YOUR JERK OFF MASTERBATING PICTURE FUCKING REM, BTW F*GGOT SUBARU EVEN SAYS TO HIMSELF THAT REM IS NOT REASON WHY HES HAPPY SHES NOT REASON WHY HE BACAME WHO HE IS TODAY HE EVEN SAYS THE PERSON THAT SAVED HIS LIFE AND HEART IS EMILIA AHAHAH FUCK YOU I PUT YOU ON IGNORE REM MASTERBATING PIG FUCKER
removed-userMar 24, 2021 4:41 AM
Mar 24, 2021 4:45 AM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
Batoman-san said:
can't counter so picking this kind of topic well i expect that from someone who doesn't even know how to use this site emilia was trashy and had flaws till the second season part 1 she just started being better even dickhead like you should also know this.....in controversy you too bring ln cause emilia was shitty till now..... yeah she's getting better and this forum was made before season 2 part 2 you dumb Shit are trying to fight over a forum that's literally months old so grow your fucking ass
first

dude just fucking stop your literally annoying fuckwad, like im tired of people like you thinking rem is flawless fucking character that can jerk off to when emilia as a whole is better choice for subaru CONSIDERING ITS THEIR FUCKING STORY, EVERYBODY IN THE FUCKING STORY HAS MAJOR FLAWS YA EVEN YOUR JERK OFF MASTERBATING PICTURE FUCKING REM
IT BEING HER STORY DOESN'T MAKE HER BETTER OR FLAWLESS. Neither i ever said rem is flawless but she's better than emilia...if your ass can't take someone's opinion and get annoyed too soon then don't fucking quote asshole keep staying at your basement and keep your shit to yourself......got nothing to say so you're gonna turn this into lewdness and shit you're trying to justify emilia so much that you're even trashing subaru.. more than that your type of faggots do that kind of shit so keep fucking your emilia body pillow or shit and tell her how you justified her with nonsense arguments like this horsesucker.
Lazy_mobMar 24, 2021 8:41 PM
Mar 24, 2021 7:29 AM

Jan 2017
GeanWolf2000 said:
this description looks more like emilia, the character is more a door than something alive. without any charisma and boring, just beautiful.

It isn't my fault if Rem looks like an ugly whore. And no, that description only fits a bitch like Rem. Rem is garbage and possibly the worst character in all of anime. The only one who is boring, not alive and without any charisma is Rem. Emilia is the best unlike that psychopath whore Rem.

GeanWolf2000 said:
we like Rem because she is an unfair character within the work itself, I hate it when that happens to a character. Rem deserved more, she doesn't show up much, because it will be, right?

It is not unfair to that bitch. Anime cuts a lot about that bitch Rem. She is selfish, annoying and manipulative. She should have died but she gets a redemption arc so that audience will like her. A psychopath like her who kills innocent people deserves death.

GeanWolf2000 said:
pure whim of the author, but that will remind her even more. emilia is very annoying, she only has beauty, the main girl, spawn, zero score kkkk.

The only thing that reminds us is that how selfish and rotten Rem is. The only one who is annoying, is also ugly, has zero score and is generic moe waifu trash bait is Rem. Emilia is far better than that garbage.

Batoman-san said:
IT BEING HER STORY DOESN'T MAKE HER BETTER OR FLAWLESS. Neither i ever said rem is flawless but she's better than emilia...if your ass can't take someone's opinion and get annoyed too soon then don't fucking quote asshole keep staying at your basement and keep your shit to yourself

Emilia is far better than bitch Rem. Rem is a selfish whore and nothing more. Emilia is at least a good person

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Mar 24, 2021 8:11 AM

Aug 2016
howw is such a trash girl like Rem from a way inferior time travelling franchise above best girl Kurisu?
:v
Mar 24, 2021 8:31 AM

Jun 2020
I am surprised this thread isn't locked by now seeing the comments that were posted on it.
Mar 24, 2021 9:52 AM

Sep 2020
Mr_Srijan said:
I am surprised this thread isn't locked by now seeing the comments that were posted on it.
I was also thinking the same thing , this thread is totally messed up
Mar 24, 2021 9:59 AM

Sep 2020
swirlydragon said:
GeanWolf2000 said:

It isn't my fault if Rem looks like an ugly whore. And no, that description only fits a bitch like Rem. Rem is garbage and possibly the worst character in all of anime. The only one who is boring, not alive and without any charisma is Rem. Emilia is the best unlike that psychopath whore Rem.

GeanWolf2000 said:
we like Rem because she is an unfair character within the work itself, I hate it when that happens to a character. Rem deserved more, she doesn't show up much, because it will be, right?

It is not unfair to that bitch. Anime cuts a lot about that bitch Rem. She is selfish, annoying and manipulative. She should have died but she gets a redemption arc so that audience will like her. A psychopath like her who kills innocent people deserves death.

GeanWolf2000 said:
pure whim of the author, but that will remind her even more. emilia is very annoying, she only has beauty, the main girl, spawn, zero score kkkk.

The only thing that reminds us is that how selfish and rotten Rem is. The only one who is annoying, is also ugly, has zero score and is generic moe waifu trash bait is Rem. Emilia is far better than that garbage.

Batoman-san said:
IT BEING HER STORY DOESN'T MAKE HER BETTER OR FLAWLESS. Neither i ever said rem is flawless but she's better than emilia...if your ass can't take someone's opinion and get annoyed too soon then don't fucking quote asshole keep staying at your basement and keep your shit to yourself

Emilia is far better than bitch Rem. Rem is a selfish whore and nothing more. Emilia is at least a good person
Image wasting so much time in writing long ass quote but it end up as the most funniest joke , keep it up Sir,
Mar 24, 2021 10:05 AM

Aug 2020
howw is such a trash girl like Rem from a way inferior time travelling franchise above best girl Kurisu?
What are you talking about? Kurisutina are in the top 12 with 68,384 favorites, and rem is at number 14 with 66,457 favorites.
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own
Mar 24, 2021 10:05 AM

Sep 2020
pepsirush4 said:
Batoman-san said:
first

dude just fucking stop your literally annoying fuckwad, like im tired of people like you thinking rem is flawless fucking character that can jerk off to when emilia as a whole is better choice for subaru CONSIDERING ITS THEIR FUCKING STORY, EVERYBODY IN THE FUCKING STORY HAS MAJOR FLAWS YA EVEN YOUR JERK OFF MASTERBATING PICTURE FUCKING REM, BTW F*GGOT SUBARU EVEN SAYS TO HIMSELF THAT REM IS NOT REASON WHY HES HAPPY SHES NOT REASON WHY HE BACAME WHO HE IS TODAY HE EVEN SAYS THE PERSON THAT SAVED HIS LIFE AND HEART IS EMILIA AHAHAH FUCK YOU I PUT YOU ON IGNORE REM MASTERBATING PIG FUCKER
99.9% of your statement start with word fucking and end with word fucking you have set a new record congratulations 🎉🎉🎉
Mar 24, 2021 10:33 AM

Apr 2008
pepsirush4 said:
rem views subaru has hero...does it help him? ya his mental state has relied on that until arc 4 until he knows theres more people then just rem that he can reli on and show his real self, he has showed this to otto and tells him to stop being what your not, subaru still wants to be that "hero" to rem because its what SHE believes in but all she has believes in something hes not

What Rem really loves about Subaru is his altruism and resolution in helping others and improving himself. That's the "Subaru she loves" and that she didn't want to leave behind when she rejected his proposal to escape.

She doesn't want him to become something he isn't, she wants him to keep being what he really is: a gentle young man who always smiles towards the future and that does his best to protect everything he cares for. That's who her "hero" is.

If Subaru manages to improve in the process that's a plus, obviously, and Rem is sure that Subaru is capable of that and wants to help him doing it, but that's not her main priority for him.
RomoresMar 24, 2021 10:45 AM
Mar 24, 2021 10:53 AM

Jan 2019
why are we still here? just to suffer
Mar 24, 2021 11:06 AM

Oct 2016
These people seems like know more re zero then the author himself. Trying to justify this and there.
Blind cause their own ideal.
YES
Jun 25, 2021 11:03 PM
Jun 2021
Lol i has changed now. rem is far behind kurisi-tinaaa
Aug 18, 2021 3:39 PM
Jul 2016
aboood40091 said:
G-Pele23 said:

This.
Rem gained Eighteen thousand fan favorites last few weeks despite being completely absent in the story.
Can someone explaine what triggered this situation? Was it some crazy youtuber?

S2P2 is nearing its end and more people are getting into Re:Zero. Just look at YouTube and observe the increase of S1 reactions. It makes sense.

Literally anyone would be able to tell, but people are busy being butthurt. :/
Again, why would people's popular opinion affect what you want to like? Just move on.

"It makes sense" Lol
"Literally anyone would be able to tell" Lol
How wrong can you be? You defended obvious fraud. May 6 destroyed this fraud.
Rem lost almost 40.000 fan favorites (bots).
Next time use your brain before accusing people of being butthurt.

Aug 19, 2021 5:54 AM

Jul 2021
@Batoman-san you have my respect for defending rem. Even I don't hate Emilia but she hasn't done anything significant yet.
Aug 19, 2021 6:00 AM

Aug 2020
I think Emilia is the most botted one. Looks like the Emilia fans were pretty insecure about Rem popularity lmao.
Aug 19, 2021 6:02 AM
Aug 2020
_unreal_ said:
@Batoman-san you have my respect for defending rem. Even I don't hate Emilia but she hasn't done anything significant yet.
_unreal_ said:
lol thanks i thought it would be another rem hater mentioning me... Glad to see we have same opinion 🙏🙏🙏
Aug 23, 2021 5:02 AM
Aug 2018
mr_modest said:
I think Emilia is the most botted one. Looks like the Emilia fans were pretty insecure about Rem popularity lmao.

Both Rem and Emilia lost almost the same amount of favourite , I think around 38k. So your statement isn't entirely true.
Aug 23, 2021 5:07 AM

Aug 2020
Pulkit200 said:
mr_modest said:

Both Rem and Emilia lost almost the same amount of favourite , I think around 38k. So your statement isn't entirely true.
I am not entirely sure about the numbers lost but Emilia lost around 68% of bots while Rem had 45% bots.
Aug 23, 2021 5:17 AM
Aug 2018
mr_modest said:
Pulkit200 said:

I am not entirely sure about the numbers lost but Emilia lost around 68% of bots while Rem had 45% bots.

Rem lost 45% of favourite when she had like 79,000+ favourites whereas Emilia lost 68% when she had like 60,000 favourites. For example, lets simplify it , Let's Assume Rem had 200 favourites and Emilia has 100 Favourites ,Turns out 50% of Emilia's Favourites were bot and 25% of Rem's favourite were bot , that means for Emilia Out of 100 favourites , 50 of them were bots , whereas for Rem , 50 favourites also Bots because 25% of 200 = 50 = 50% of 100.
Aug 23, 2021 5:31 AM

Aug 2020
Pulkit200 said:
mr_modest said:

Rem lost 45% of favourite when she had like 79,000+ favourites whereas Emilia lost 68% when she had like 60,000 favourites. For example, lets simplify it , Let's Assume Rem had 200 favourites and Emilia has 100 Favourites ,Turns out 50% of Emilia's Favourites were bot and 25% of Rem's favourite were bot , that means for Emilia Out of 100 favourites , 50 of them were bots , whereas for Rem , 50 favourites also Bots because 25% of 200 = 50 = 50% of 100.
You are right on the same no. of bots. I get the math and that's exactly the point.
"Rem lost 45% of favourite when she had like 79,000+ favourites whereas Emilia lost 68% when she had like 60,000 favourites"
Emilia is the one who has a bigger bot to non-bot ratio. That's what I was implying previously.
Aug 23, 2021 5:36 AM
Aug 2018
mr_modest said:
Pulkit200 said:

You are right on the same no. of bots. I get the math and that's exactly the point.
"Rem lost 45% of favourite when she had like 79,000+ favourites whereas Emilia lost 68% when she had like 60,000 favourites"
Emilia is the one who has a bigger bot to non-bot ratio. That's what I was implying previously.

Ya I understood , that's why I said that "Your Statment is NOT ENTIRELY TRUE" ,
in my original comment, since whoever was botted Rem used same number of Bot as the guy who botted Emilia and was equally insecure unless the same guy who botted both character and he was just a Rezero fan and trying to boost it's character.
Sep 18, 2021 2:54 AM
May 2021
ZXEAN said:
Soo I just now notice that rem have surpassed makise kurisu of steins gate and now is the most favourite female character what your thought about that ?
in which world you are, go and check Makise Kurisu is still the most likable female character on MAL, Rem is 2nd.
Sep 19, 2021 1:34 AM

Nov 2019
These thread shows how cringe anime fandom can become.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 19, 2021 4:11 AM

Jul 2016
Laplace_kun said:
These thread shows how cringe anime fandom can become.

Definitely, I can't understand how these threads haven't been locked yet.
Sep 26, 2021 9:50 PM

Sep 2020
CoolGuy139 said:
ZXEAN said:
Soo I just now notice that rem have surpassed makise kurisu of steins gate and now is the most favourite female character what your thought about that ?
in which world you are, go and check Makise Kurisu is still the most likable female character on MAL, Rem is 2nd.
You should check the date it not a recent thread you know.
Oct 3, 2021 8:20 AM

Apr 2020
Romores said:
pepsirush4 said:

What Rem really loves about Subaru is his altruism and resolution in helping others and improving himself. That's the "Subaru she loves" and that she didn't want to leave behind when she rejected his proposal to escape.

She doesn't want him to become something he isn't, she wants him to keep being what he really is: a gentle young man who always smiles towards the future and that does his best to protect everything he cares for. That's who her "hero" is.

If Subaru manages to improve in the process that's a plus, obviously, and Rem is sure that Subaru is capable of that and wants to help him doing it, but that's not her main priority for him.

Exactly. It's like this fan base is trying to make you dislike a character because they like another character.
cupcake847Oct 3, 2021 10:10 AM
"Humans are like isolated islands, floating in the sea of fate.
Human encounters are like the collision of these lonely islands, and once they touch, there would be an effect. Sometimes, the islands would stick together, in the name of ‘interest’, ‘kinship’, ‘friendship’, ‘love’ and ‘hate’. But eventually, they would separate, walking towards the path of destruction.

This is the truth behind life."

-Fang Yuan
Oct 5, 2021 12:27 AM
Jul 2018
Gilgameshuu said:
Don't like it, it should be Emilia.

Spitting Facts

Waifu<<<<<Well Written Female Character
Oct 5, 2021 1:01 AM
Aug 2020
Weebslayerr69 said:
Batoman-san said:
IT BEING HER STORY DOESN'T MAKE HER BETTER OR FLAWLESS. Neither i ever said rem is flawless but she's better than emilia...if your ass can't take someone's opinion and get annoyed too soon then don't fucking quote asshole keep staying at your basement and keep your shit to yourself......got nothing to say so you're gonna turn this into lewdness and shit you're trying to justify emilia so much that you're even trashing subaru.. more than that your type of faggots do that kind of shit so keep fucking your emilia body pillow or shit and tell her how you justified her with nonsense arguments like this horsesucker.

Sheeesh man you absolutely destroyed him lol, people on the internet don't how to take an L, they'll continue blabbering to avoid losing an argument they already lost

Lmao thanks and ikr they will just keep repeating same thing even if that doesn't make any sense btw i saw your profile very cultural taste you have đź‘Ť
May 16, 8:46 PM
Apr 2024
"If Subaru manages to improve in the process that's a plus, obviously, and Rem is sure that Subaru is capable of that and wants to help him doing it, but that's not her main priority for him."
What is her main priority for him then?
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 24, 2021

618 by coelhopreto »»
Jun 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Did you like part 1 or part 2 of season 2 better?

castle2001 - May 26

19 by QcDiablo »»
Jun 11, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2021

278 by D-A-W »»
May 20, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 10, 2021

534 by ymirstear »»
May 10, 4:29 PM

» am i the only one who thinks re:zero season 2 is just kinda okay? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shmoomp - Jan 27, 2021

411 by AboutFollower03 »»
Apr 18, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.