Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 15, 2022 6:34 AM

Mar 2019
I love their reaction and replies, it's so out of the ordinary and nice. I can definitely see the big plot twist in that Sakuta will, at some point, forget about her as well and if you put a 10/10 sad OST behind that scene, I will probably cry.

I wonder how this is going to unfold. The reason why the kids at school can still see her is probably because they were the ones that watched Mai at TV in the morning, immortalizing her in their memory as an aftermath and that's why they still didn't forget her.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 2, 2022 1:24 AM
Oct 2019
bro he really kick that girl ass lmao the comedy timing with the Police was hilarious

"My thoughts are 100 times more lewd than you're imagining" he really said with calm face. lol

oh shit her existence was erased even from her mom? only people from school still remember her??
this is getting spicy...

Nov 6, 2022 9:37 AM
Aug 2018
It was cute as heck
Dec 12, 2022 6:48 PM
Jan 2022
Still funny as hell and I am starting to grasp the concept a little better I'm still pretty confused but the characters are the best thing ever.
Feb 1, 2023 10:49 PM

Feb 2020
Like so many times in anime, it's what I find bizarre about these shows - their personalities are so unrealistic for high school students.

I don't understand why they made this show about high school. Especially that they've set it up around around kids who live by themselves - like, where's the money for rent and food coming from? You could just make them 25 & 26 (the protagonists) and let them be coworkers.

This story could be crazy-realistic (much more than now, at least) had they made them young adults.
Apr 18, 2023 6:47 AM

Nov 2022
This is the fastest I've ever seen a relationship start in an anime. Went from meeting and trading barbs in episode 1 to hand holding in public w/o either of them blowing it out of proportion, a date, hand on a date, going to another city, buying underwear together, and finally sleeping in the same bed. All that was missing was the kiss but even that got handled with class.

I like how Bunny senpai and Sakuta can trade barbs with each other and it not feel like they are trying too hard or are rude to each other just to get the upper hand and their kill move is saying something cute.

I also like how Sakuta tries to help everyone and even when kicked in the ass he still tries to help. Also shout out to the chick who kicked his ass for admitting she was wrong and letting him kick her ass. And he actually did it.
Jun 14, 2023 1:14 PM
Mar 2018
I liked the support they give each other
Oct 6, 2023 7:26 PM
Jun 2021
Can't believe Mai's mother has lost awareness of her. That really freaked me out, I can't imagine how that must make her feel. How is she managing to keep such a cool exterior?! But also, that tenacity is really making me love her as a character. Can't wait to watch more.
Oct 6, 2023 7:28 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Alex796
Like so many times in anime, it's what I find bizarre about these shows - their personalities are so unrealistic for high school students.

I don't understand why they made this show about high school. Especially that they've set it up around around kids who live by themselves - like, where's the money for rent and food coming from? You could just make them 25 & 26 (the protagonists) and let them be coworkers.

This story could be crazy-realistic (much more than now, at least) had they made them young adults.
@Alex796 You're 100% correct. It's a shame that every anime ever has to have a high school setting to draw in the viewer numbers.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien handled this pretty well back in the day, by having the first two episodes be high school setting, and then having a time skip.
Oct 7, 2023 12:51 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to xatm092
@Alex796 You're 100% correct. It's a shame that every anime ever has to have a high school setting to draw in the viewer numbers.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien handled this pretty well back in the day, by having the first two episodes be high school setting, and then having a time skip.
@xatm092 I love it that you've mentioned Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien!
You should read my review about it! I believe it's the highest scoring one on MAL.

It's actually one of my favorite anime shows ever and just a brilliant story with a brilliant ending.
Oct 7, 2023 1:06 AM
Jun 2021
Alex796 said:
You should read my review about it! I believe it's the highest scoring one on MAL.

It's actually one of my favorite anime shows ever and just a brilliant story with a brilliant ending.

@Alex796

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien was the second ever anime I watched on my PC, back in around 2004, and it broke me. I genuinely think it partially shaped my avoidant attitude to relationships and romance in my teens.

I can't find your review that easily but perhaps that's because I'm tired and inept!

EDIT: I found the review. What you said is completely accurate.
xatm092Oct 7, 2023 1:09 AM
Oct 7, 2023 1:20 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to xatm092
Alex796 said:

@Alex796

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien was the second ever anime I watched on my PC, back in around 2004, and it broke me. I genuinely think it partially shaped my avoidant attitude to relationships and romance in my teens.

I can't find your review that easily but perhaps that's because I'm tired and inept!

EDIT: I found the review. What you said is completely accurate.
@xatm092 Thank you very much! Much appreciated for liking my review.

Like I mentioned in the review, I got only a glimpse of the first two or three episodes back when I was 14 and I just realized this story was way too adult for me. But I still remembered it over the years and had every intention of getting back to it once I was to develop an adult mindset to judge it properly.
Oct 7, 2023 1:23 AM
Jun 2021
@Alex796 it laughs in the faces of people who say that anime is for children!
Nov 5, 2023 6:23 AM

Aug 2023
getting more interesting, somehow getting more confusing as well..

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Dec 15, 2023 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
So many girls, wow you are a harem king
Feb 13, 10:13 PM
Jan 2024
Nice second episode
Feb 14, 2:50 PM
Jan 2024
fuck this anime its aWFUL ITS GARBAGE I HATE IT
Jul 27, 4:33 AM

Dec 2022
This anime is sad and romantic and the same time and I like it.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Why is no one talking about the dub being announced… No hype?

SorryNT - Aug 28

35 by Mystogan14579 »»
Sep 19, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

230 by Pepista »»
Sep 17, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

531 by ItsRizzmi »»
Sep 13, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

233 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 9, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2018

194 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 9, 7:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.