Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2015 1:39 PM
Mar 2015
It's hilarious how quickly Asshime regrets pointing a gun at Slaine. If she regrets it so quickly, what was the point of doing it in the first place?

Klan tells her how knights wouldn't accept a proposal for peace and in the same episode, she goes ahead and does it.

Inaho magically predicts all out attack with his eye again and even escapes the moonbase with no one noticing.

Then the writers have Slaine go through a moment of conflict and then forget it in the next 5 minutes and declare an all out offensive.

The writing is truly hilarious. A step up from episode 10, but going from shit to less shit isn't something that deserves applause.
Mar 21, 2015 1:40 PM

Jun 2012
Raziel1991 said:
No, all he is saying is that Slaine is the villain of this series and thats a fact. Whats really suprising is that there are people defending a space Hitler. You can like Slaine as much as you want but there is no denying he is a villain.

Villainy is not so much subject to perspective as it is to fact. Slaine is a soldier with honourable intentions who has taken matters in his own hands to make the world a better place. If he were a villain simply by virtue of killing those that oppose him, then I hate to break to you, but a great number of protagonists out there can be considered villainous in nature.

As a matter of indisputable fact, Slaine has not acted in any way that amounts to evil or villainous. His quarrel is with soldiers on another side - a side that, for their part, has no issue in assassinating Asseylum for example.

I am not at all suggesting Slaine is innocent. What innocence he had died when Asseylum was put into a coma. What I am saying is that arguments regarding right and wrong in a war between two sides of which neither is inherently good or bad but are merely acting of self interest for survival, such notions are pedestrian.

There is no right or wrong, only who is left, and it is those who are left that are just. That is the nature of war and mankind at its core.

KamiCity said:

Is that your best? You know what an ad hominem is right? Which is what you did in your last post, or the red herring your posting now.

Oh, please do keep posting.
faderunnerMar 21, 2015 1:53 PM
Mar 21, 2015 1:46 PM
Feb 2015
Oh shit the Inaho X Asseylum shippers are getting desperate again lol.
Mar 21, 2015 1:47 PM

Mar 2011
TheIMF said:
Raziel1991 said:
No, all he is saying is that Slaine is the villain of this series and thats a fact. Whats really suprising is that there are people defending a space Hitler. You can like Slaine as much as you want but there is no denying he is a villain.

Villainy is not so much subject to perspective as it is to fact. Slaine is soldier with honourable intentions who has taken matters in his own hands to make the world a better place. If he were a villain simply by virtue of killing those that oppose him, then I hate to break to you, but a great number of protagonists out there can be considered villainous in nature.

As a matter of indisputable fact, Slaine has not acted in any way that amounts to evil or villainous. His quarrel is with soldiers on another side - a side that, for their part, has no issue in assassinating Asseylum for example.

I am not at all suggesting Slaine is innocent. What innocence he had died when Asseylum was put into a coma. What I am saying is that arguments regarding right and wrong in a war between two sides of which neither is inherently good or bad but are merely acting of self interest for survival, such notions are pedestrian.

There is no right or wrong, only who is left, and it is those who are left that are just. That is the nature of war and mankind at its core.

KamiCity said:

Is that your best? You know what an ad hominem is right? Which is what you did in your last post, or the red herring your posting now.

Honorable intentions lol. He pretty much wants to wipe out the terrans and make his own personal dictatorship on Earth and thats honorable? lol. He is supporting an invasion that has lead the terrans almost to extinction, hell he himself said in this episode he is going to wipe out the terrans out of spite. And yes he has acted villanous, he got all the political power he has through betrayal.
Mar 21, 2015 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
When eddelli- princess ass' maid said Slaine hadn't changed at all, and she poured all her emotion into how he still cares about her, her response?

"I think your right, what you said is true." Ermmm is that it? I thought she might say how wrong she is our something but eh, I guess seeing birds with inaho is more fun.

Still no lasting damage from inabot's eye, he'll be fine but some brain is taken over by the eye itself. Hmmmm, not a massive fan of that, bit too convenient for me, I thought he might suffer brain hemorrhage or something, oh well. He's psychic clearly knowing Slaines plan.

I thought the marriage to crutheo's son was, in all fairness silly. But we'll see how awful it becomes for the finale
jdbeMar 21, 2015 1:52 PM
Mar 21, 2015 1:48 PM

May 2012
OfficialMikoSM said:
[
Got a problem? It's boring to have same kind of opinions, some have realistic while ohers have naive and finally in between and that's how it works.

I like Slaine, I dislike Asseylum, Inaho is ok, I hate the writers.

That's simply it, if you can't handle it, then please move? Thanks!

Same thing can be said here: How can people still be defending this show when this episode showed how stupid this series is? Like really?

PS: Go watch it again and tell me when he said blow up the Earth, thanks!

Idk pretty sure leaving people without a home to go back to is pretty close to it. Maybe he just meant wipe it all out or something, a different word that isn't "blow up"

TheIMF said:

KamiCity said:

Typical, this is what people with no arguments resort to.
Mar 21, 2015 1:50 PM

Jun 2013
RIP Inahoxprincess ?
Mar 21, 2015 1:52 PM

Mar 2011
Honestly, I personally never cared about shipping wars. All I ever wanted was to see the UFE to kick the martians out of Earth.
Mar 21, 2015 1:53 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:

LOL not really. Speak for yourself
Mar 21, 2015 1:54 PM

Apr 2008
Raziel1991 said:
Honestly, I personally never cared about shipping wars. All I ever wanted was to see the UFE to kick the martians out of Earth.

Well with Slaine's faction devolving into chaos, that should be easier than it would have been otherwise
Mar 21, 2015 1:55 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

LOL Inko taking her man back from dumbhime.
These shippers now making up fanfics that Asseylum will run off(you know abandon Vers which she just FUCKED UP ENTIRELY) for Inaho hahaha.
Mar 21, 2015 1:56 PM

Aug 2009
lolololol, Seylum marrying a character that has only been in the show for two episodes. Unbe-fucking-lievable.

I can't wait till this is over.
Mar 21, 2015 1:58 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Darklight0303 said:

These shippers now making up fanfics that Asseylum will run off(you know abandon Vers which she just FUCKED UP ENTIRELY) for Inaho hahaha.

LOL Inko? That's so terribly onesided it's not even funny. At least she's not going to go fuckin insane like Slaine.
Mar 21, 2015 1:59 PM

Jun 2012
Raziel1991 said:

Honorable intentions lol. He pretty much wants to wipe out the terrans and make his own personal dictatorship on Earth and thats honorable? lol. He is supporting an invasion that has lead the terrans almost to extinction, hell he himself said in this episode he is going to wipe out the terrans out of spite. And yes he has acted villanous, he got all the political power he has through betrayal.

I'm not surprised you've decided to take such a reductive perspective of events, after all it's much easier to knock down a house of cards, but - and I ask this against my better judgment, knowing you will most likely deflect - at what point did Slaine express any intention of committing genocide against the Terrans? His goal is to tear down the social class division that led to this entire conflict in the first place and create a utopia, one that Asseylum can rule over. If he has to prattle some pro-Martian/anti-Terran rhetoric to rally support, then so be it, but it's clear that he himself does not harbour any such narrowminded views.

Mind you the only person Slaine betrayed to gain power was Saazbaum (and rightfully so), and he only betrayed Asseylum to maintain it. Betrayal being a somewhat relative term here considering Slaine is did it not out of self-interest but rather for her sake - as Eddelrittuo seems to clearly understand, hence why she stated Slaine hadn't changed.
Mar 21, 2015 2:01 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

LOL Inko? That's so terribly onesided it's not even funny. At least she's not going to go fuckin insane like Slaine.

LOL they can't stand that INKOXINAHO ship confirmed and set sailed, InahoXAsseylum was fun for the moment but crashed and sunk.
Mar 21, 2015 2:04 PM

Jul 2007
Ill just repost this as an answer to every apologist who claims Slaine is not a genocidal dictator

Why hello thar Space Hitler.

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

LOL they can't stand that INKOXINAHO ship confirmed and set sailed, InahoXAsseylum was fun for the moment but crashed and sunk.

You realize it takes two people to make a ship right? Inaho has not shown any special feelings for Inko beyond dear friend. Until he does, that ship has not sailed whatsoever. A marriage out of necessity also doesn't sink a ship sorry to break it to you. Your desperation is palpable at this point. It's hilarious
Sep 2014
If I were an orbital knight, I would think Asseylum is a crazy slut empress.

Fake Asseylum announces her support for war.

Fake Asseylum announces her marriage to Slaine.

Then...

Real Asseylum desires peace with Earth.

Real Asseylum announces her marriage to Crutheo Jr.

The orbital knights who see Asseylum would not take her seriously. The only thing that attracts them is the Aldnoah activation factor.

Slaine has one more card to play. He will announce his marriage to Lemrina.

That then will start a civil war between the Vers Loyalists and Slaine's Orbital Knights. If Slaine's side wins, he will still have the Aldnoah activation factor through Lemrina. The knights who want to invade Earth will all join Slaine, while the knights who want to preserve Earth would join Asseylum.

Then the third party United Earth Federation would join Asseylum's side to attack Slaine. The war would probably leave Inaho incapacitated because of his eye.

I still want to ship Inaho and Asseylum in the end.

Hopefully Slaine kills Crutheo, then gets killed by Inaho.
The new marriage (third time is the charm) between Inaho and Asseylum would then be the symbol of peace between Earth and the Vers empire.
Mar 21, 2015 2:05 PM

May 2012
TheIMF said:
Raziel1991 said:

I'm not surprised you've decided to take such a reductive perspective of events, after all it's much easier to knock down a house of cards, but - and I ask this against my better judgment, knowing you will most likely deflect - at what point did Slaine express any intention of committing genocide against the Terrans? His goal is to tear down the social class division that led to this entire conflict in the first place and create a utopia, one that Asseylum can rule over. If he has to prattle some pro-Martian/anti-Terran rhetoric to rally support, then so be it, but it's clear that he himself does not harbour any such narrowminded views.

Mind you the only person Slaine betrayed to gain power was Saazbaum (and rightfully so), and he only betrayed Asseylum to maintain it. Betrayal being a somewhat relative term here considering Slaine is did it not out of self-interest but rather for her sake - as Eddelrittuo seems to clearly understand, hence why she stated Slaine hadn't changed.

Either invade and assimilate or,

It's either they join you, or you kill them all. Sound's like genocide to me.
Mar 21, 2015 2:08 PM

Jun 2012
KamiCity said:
TheIMF said:

He's talking about exterminating the Terran armed forces, i.e. the other side of the conflict, not literally all Terrans.
Mar 21, 2015 2:08 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

You realize it takes two people to make a ship right? Inaho has not shown any special feelings for Inko beyond dear friend. Until he does, that ship has not sailed whatsoever. A marriage out of necessity also doesn't sink a ship sorry to break it to you. Your desperation is palpable at this point. It's hilarious

HMM I saw that look on Inaho's face,Its done Inaho X Inko wins.
Did you not see the expression Inaho shown when Asseylum was chatting garbage, he be like 100% done with her.
LOL INKO X INAHO
Mar 21, 2015 2:10 PM

May 2012
TheIMF said:
KamiCity said:

He's talking about exterminating the Terran armed forces, i.e. the other side of the conflict, not literally all Terrans.

No he said it clearly, the only way for there not to be wars is for only 1 side to remain. Which means anyone who opposes him dies, if the terrans don't assimilate, they will be eliminated. It's not just the armed forces, it's the entire earth. He wants the earth, not the people on it.
Mar 21, 2015 2:10 PM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
KamiCity said:

You realize what lies behind those terran armed forces right? the Civilians. They are the shield between Martians and them.
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

HMM I saw that look on Inaho's face,Its done Inaho X Inko wins.
Did you not see the expression Inaho shown when Asseylum was chatting garbage, he be like 100% done with her.
LOL INKO X INAHO

What? You've really gone full troll I see. That's your last resort since every other argument of yours went up in smoke
Mar 21, 2015 2:14 PM

Mar 2011
TheIMF said:
Raziel1991 said:

Nope he does have such views. In one of the previous episodes he called the terrans "vulgar trash". And it was not just some anti-terran rhetoric since he said that when he was alone with Lemrina, someone who at that point was 100% faithful to Slaine no matter what he did. Have you watched this episode? He outright stated he is going to show the terrans what it means to have nowhere to go home to. I think this line pretty much shows that he has no good intentions with the people living on Earth. Besides, lets say for the sake of argument, that he indeed has no intentions in commiting genocide, the war is still effectively wiping out the terran race, that was outright stated by Yuki in episode 10. So in other words he is willingly leading a war he could stop that is in fact causing the earthlings to go extinct.
Mar 21, 2015 2:15 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

What? You've really gone full troll I see. That's your last resort since every other argument of yours went up in smoke

Damn son , i dont know why you hating the ship, I say let Inko X Inaho have their moments.These Inaho X Asseylum shippers gets too insecure about technically anything.
Mar 21, 2015 2:15 PM

Jun 2012
KamiCity said:

No he said it clearly, the only way for there not to be wars is for only 1 side to remain. Which means anyone who opposes him dies, if the terrans don't assimilate, they will be eliminated. It's not just the armed forces, it's the entire earth. He wants the earth, not the people on it.

You're doing that thing again where you are being painfully obtuse and transparently intellectually dishonest.

Slaine is not some mustache-twirling villain that enjoys murder. Even if you took that cavalier statement at face value, there is a difference between saying you'll do something and actually doing it.

Raziel1991 said:

Nope he does have such views. In one of the previous episodes he called the terrans "vulgar trash". And it was not just some anti-terran rhetoric since he said that when he was alone with Lemrina, someone who at that point was 100% faithful to Slaine no matter what he did. Have you watched this episode? He outright stated he is going to show the terrans what it means to have nowhere to go home to. I think this line pretty much shows that he has no good intentions with the people living on Earth. Besides, lets say for the sake of argument, that he indeed has no intentions in commiting genocide, the war is still effectively wiping out the terran race, that was outright stated by Yuki in episode 10. So in other words he is willingly leading a war he could stop that is in fact causing the earthlings to go extinct.

Unsurprisingly, it's clear debating this point any further with you is a complete waste of time. We'll just have to wait and see who's right and who's wrong in the end.
Mar 21, 2015 2:17 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Damn son , i dont know why you hating the ship, I say let Inko X Inaho have their moments.These Inaho X Asseylum shippers gets too insecure about technically anything.

I can't hate something that does NOT exist. Now kindly stop trolling.
Mar 21, 2015 2:17 PM

Jan 2015
TheIMF said:
Raziel1991 said:
[...]

What about the counts that weren't on his side and ordered Harklight to imprision them under false charges? Is that honorable? What about using Lemrina to his reach his goals? Regardless she was OK with that, still, it is not honorable. And it is likely there are more examples of that if we dig in past episodes.

I don't really hate Slaine, but there is no need to deny the deeds he has made. And making dishonorable deeds to reach a questionable honorable goal will haunt him in the end. Just as Talleyrand said: "the only thing you cannot do with a bayonet is sit on it". No matter how much blood Slaine pours in this war, he ain't getting what he desires.
Mar 21, 2015 2:18 PM

Jul 2007
TheIMF said:
KamiCity said:

You're doing that thing again where you are being painfully obtuse and transparently intellectually dishonest.

Slaine is not some mustache-twirling villain that enjoys murder. Even if you took that cavalier statement at face value, there is a difference between saying you'll do something and actually doing it.

I am prtty sure waging a genocidal war for 19 months and directing attacks on earth and taking over continents counts as "doing it".
Mar 21, 2015 2:20 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Am i trolling ya? LOL, nah, its basically the results of war have on people's emotions.The longer the war the harder it is to restrain feelings and Inko just let them all out on Inaho's chest.That look on Inaho's face was too much win for the ship.Just let it have its moments. haha
Mar 21, 2015 2:21 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Am i trolling ya? LOL, nah, its basically the results of war have on people's emotions.The longer the war the harder it is to restrain feelings and Inko just let them all out on Inaho's chest.That look on Inaho's face was too much win for the ship.Just let it have its moments. haha

There was nothing romantic about that look. *facepalm* I hate delusional shippers like you
Mar 21, 2015 2:22 PM

Jun 2012
blackbishop said:
What about the counts that weren't on his side and ordered Harklight to imprision them under false charges? Is that honorable? What about using Lemrina to his reach his goals? Regardless she was OK with that, still, it is not honorable. And it is likely there are more examples of that if we dig in past episodes.

I don't really hate Slaine, but there is no need to deny the deeds he has made. And making dishonorable deeds to reach a questionable honorable goal will haunt him in the end. Just as Talleyrand said: "the only thing you cannot do with a bayonet is sit on it". No matter how much blood Slaine pours in this war, he ain't getting what he desires.

Those are called necessary evils. Slaine's intentions are honourable, his methods to realise them can't always be, and he is well aware of that if moments of his apparent self-disgust like after telling Lemrina baldfaced lies are to be taken as evidence of such.

Slaine isn't as naive as Asseylum. He's no longer that ignorant boy that lived and died by her approval. He has become disillusioned with the world and realises that idealism means nothing without the courage to take action, even if that comes at personal cost - which it has for him since he's lost Asseylum.

Slaine is by no means a hero, but he certainly isn't evil either, and it simply doesn't matter if he wins or not in the end, he has his convictions and he's sticking to them, and that's what matters when taking his actions into account.
Mar 21, 2015 2:25 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

There was nothing romantic about that look. *facepalm* I hate delusional shippers like you

LOL dude quit being so insecure, Its a war sooner or later i would have expected Inko to confess to Inaho but the way how it was executed was brilliant in my opinion, no holdbacks.She just went for it and Inaho expression shows it all.
Mar 21, 2015 2:28 PM

Feb 2013
Why did I watch this show every week...
Mar 21, 2015 2:29 PM
Mar 2013
lol this show is the first trainwreck I'm enjoying. Can't wait to see how they'll wrap it up this time. maybe with another artistic twist.
Mar 21, 2015 2:30 PM

Mar 2011
At this point Im not sure what Slaine has to do for people to realize the he is in fact the villain of this series because honestly I think its impossible to make it even more obvious than what it currently is.
Mar 21, 2015 2:31 PM

Jan 2015
KamiCity said:
TheIMF said:

It sounds a bit like Rome vs Carthage in the Third Punic War. Rome wanted Carthage territories due to their resources, so they provoked a war of total annihilation... Carthage just defended their country and we know how that ended with their capital razed, the remaining population being sent away from their homeland and enslaved, while it was rebuilt and repopulated by Romans many years after.

That's the scenario to happen if Slaine finish his job. Not a pretty one.
blackbishopMar 21, 2015 2:34 PM
Mar 21, 2015 2:35 PM

Apr 2014
Raziel1991 said:
At this point Im not sure what Slaine has to do for people to realize the he is in fact the villain of this series because honestly I think its impossible to make it even more obvious than what it currently is.

Still a better character in this entire show.
Mar 21, 2015 2:37 PM

May 2012
TheIMF said:
KamiCity said:

I stated exactly what he said, you wanna throw ad hominems out go right ahead.

Let's not forget though, Hitler was not a mustache-twirling villain either. He was doing things for the sake of his country, and succeeded in conquering most of europe. That doesn't mean his deeds weren't evil, and that he wasn't a villian either. He still committed genocide.
Mar 21, 2015 2:39 PM

Jun 2009
New husband what?
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Mar 21, 2015 2:47 PM
Sep 2014
Scherezade said:
Why did I watch this show every week...

^This was my exact reaction as soon as the episode ended :( lol
Mar 21, 2015 2:52 PM

Jun 2012
KamiCity said:

I stated exactly what he said, you wanna throw ad hominems out go right ahead.

Let's not forget though, Hitler was not a mustache-twirling villain either. He was doing things for the sake of his country, and succeeded in conquering most of europe. That doesn't mean his deeds weren't evil, and that he wasn't a villian either. He still committed genocide.

Oh, man, just look at you trotting out "ad hominem" like you're some obnoxious, fedora-tipping internet atheist on a message board discussing how the falsehood of religion is self-evident. Dude, you're like a freaking caricature, you are honestly making me cringe.

Also, did you really just make an attempt at moral relativism in regards to Hitler? You must really want to win this argument. Sweet jeebus.
Mar 21, 2015 2:56 PM

Oct 2012
Trainwreck gets real, ohohooo! Now we only need one episode of happily forever after.

I cannot care about those characters anymore when even creators don't take it seriously (hail to the pinky ED!) and when just about every conversation in this episode felt so hollow.
Gonna finish watching this series just for laughs.
Mar 21, 2015 2:58 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Me when the princess didn't want to go back in the base :`HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU SLAINE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 21, 2015 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
Mar 21, 2015 3:10 PM

Dec 2013
All the Vers people must be thoroughly confused lol

Fuck Slaine you dont deserve the princess.

Next episode Slaine finally dies!
Mar 21, 2015 3:36 PM
Jan 2013
kymano said:

Slaine is Asseylum's LEGAL guardian , for Klankain to come and swoop her away goes against the Vers laws, so in short Klankain backstabbed Slaine and Slaine retaliated.

If being kept in a healing tube, hidden away from everyone except a very close few is legal guardianship, I'd be all for destroying the whole system. :-

I would imagine a Princess of Vers can overrule some piddly Count any day of the week.
Mar 21, 2015 3:40 PM

Apr 2013
I found the drama all over this episode surprisingly entertaining. The princess announcing the marriage with Cruteo jr was also hilarious. It'll be interesting to see what side the other counts will take now and whether the war will really be stopped, which is quite unlikely if you ask me.
Slaine literally became a tactician, he was even putting an act to make the princess come back.
I gotta say, though, I was surprised by Edelrittuo defending Slaine so vividly, it .
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Mar 21, 2015 3:40 PM

Aug 2014
Damn, Slaine cant catch a break with the blonde princess.
Mar 21, 2015 3:57 PM

Aug 2010
jfabritz said:
kymano said:

Slaine is Asseylum's LEGAL guardian , for Klankain to come and swoop her away goes against the Vers laws, so in short Klankain backstabbed Slaine and Slaine retaliated.

If being kept in a healing tube, hidden away from everyone except a very close few is legal guardianship, I'd be all for destroying the whole system. :-

I would imagine a Princess of Vers can overrule some piddly Count any day of the week.

The issue is that before coming of age, it doesn't matter what your rank is, your legal guardian has more power.

It's how there are sometimes regents ruling countries because the actual heir is not yet of age. In this case, her legal guardian would only be for when she was in a coma though and once she was out of it, she would regain her power.

However, she might have another legal guardian normally as she is is not yet of age. That would either be her Grandfather or Cruheteo. Once Cruheteo died, it could have transferred to Saz if he arranged it. Then it would have passed to Slaine. It's possible he could exercise guardianship over her but it's murky due to his age.

Even if the guardianship vote was largely made of conspirators, it's still a valid vote. As long as the vote was fair and not rigged, it's still valid. This is the tyranny of the majority. If you think about it, all our votes in a democracy are conspiracies by the various parities, except their open about their plans and membership.
Pages (17) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.