Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2015 3:12 PM

Oct 2014
Bitch pls Slaine can't lose.

Interesting to see what will happen now..

Feb 14, 2015 3:16 PM

Jan 2015
blazehero said:
So much drama in such a short period.

Slaine has his duel with Count racist and kills him in a pretty fucked up way. No one wants to die in the emptiness of space.

Looks like Slaine is settling with Lemrina, thinking that her true princess Alesseyum will never awaken thus the blue flower.

Inaho truly is a mysterious character. Of course he wants to save the princess, but he doesn't want anyone else to be hurt either. Inevitably someone is going to be hurt for what he tries to do.

And the princess awakens. Time for this drama train to go into hype mode.

Remember the episode 1, when he played with the weight of Inko note they were talking, Inaho talks about the false Asseylum when Inko comessa to preucupar, the case of false Asseylum he disvia it and speaks of peopl, so she forget about it.
Inaho loads all poblemas for him alone, and is not in preucupando status won, possições, or be recognized by others. He preucupa with others as we saw it in at the front, when her sister was with the injured arm, he stands in front so that Yuki precisse not fight.
Pos des human shield if Tembém to, Asseylum and Yuki in episode 12, can enter the castle of Saazbaum
Feb 14, 2015 3:17 PM
Jul 2014
seujair31 said:

No me digas, eres mexicanito.
Feb 14, 2015 3:19 PM

Jul 2009
KamiAlice said:
This wasn't anything new though, if he was able to look down from space, we can assume he could look up from the earth can we not? It's not like they are adding anything new other than showing Inaho not even caring about his eye if he "can't see" the princess. It's an irrelevant complaint from you the viewer. There is no reason for you to complain about it, unless you're nitpicking.
Nitpicking about a scientific possibility in a science fiction genre is like nitpicking about magic in a fantasy.

So what if its not new? I didn't bring it up before so now i am. repeating OP skills is still an OP skill. Before he was looking down from space while in his machine, presumedly with assistance from his machine's cameras and his eye. Compared to now, during his free time sitting by the water and looking up at the moon to watch the battle. Why is it so easy for him to spy on the martians? I have plenty of reason to complain. It's unnecessary. Excessive. Like I said, even Inko notices his seemingly endless capabilities.

KamiAlice said:

This is assuming there is no pressure from other fronts, we have a narrow view dealing with Inaho and company. We have no clue if there are or are not resistances on other fronts. Given that it was stated by sausbamm that there were resistances then we can assume Inaho and company are not the only ones pushing back.

I don't see why that matters. The fact of the matter is these counts keep attacking the deucalion, which has Inaho on it and is known to be a formidable opponent yet they don't learn. And every time they lose, they lose because they don't use their brain and rely entirely on their machines. And because of not learning from this fault they keep dying and getting their valuable machines destroyed.
Feb 14, 2015 3:25 PM

Aug 2014
seujair31 said:

Slaine, must not cheat. NO CUERNOS!!!!!!
Feb 14, 2015 3:27 PM

Jan 2015
Bluebirds22 said:
seujair31 said:

Brasil, desde 2007, viviendo en Italia, por motivos de trabajo.

Inugirlz said:
KamiAlice said:
This wasn't anything new though, if he was able to look down from space, we can assume he could look up from the earth can we not? It's not like they are adding anything new other than showing Inaho not even caring about his eye if he "can't see" the princess. It's an irrelevant complaint from you the viewer. There is no reason for you to complain about it, unless you're nitpicking.
Nitpicking about a scientific possibility in a science fiction genre is like nitpicking about magic in a fantasy.

So what if its not new? I didn't bring it up before so now i am. repeating OP skills is still an OP skill. Before he was looking down from space while in his machine, presumedly with assistance from his machine's cameras and his eye. Compared to now, during his free time sitting by the water and looking up at the moon to watch the battle. Why is it so easy for him to spy on the martians? I have plenty of reason to complain. It's unnecessary. Excessive. Like I said, even Inko notices his seemingly endless capabilities.

KamiAlice said:

This is assuming there is no pressure from other fronts, we have a narrow view dealing with Inaho and company. We have no clue if there are or are not resistances on other fronts. Given that it was stated by sausbamm that there were resistances then we can assume Inaho and company are not the only ones pushing back.

I don't see why that matters. The fact of the matter is these counts keep attacking the deucalion, which has Inaho on it and is known to be a formidable opponent yet they don't learn. And every time they lose, they lose because they don't use their brain and rely entirely on their machines. And because of not learning from this fault they keep dying and getting their valuable machines destroyed.

you just know criticize and find fault in Inaho, the more you do not see the gary-stu updates that Slaine received in the second season, as super pilot skills mecha, and super super intelligence and cunning during fights.
Your comments are tendencios and totally biased.
you use two pessos and two measures, to comment on things that happen with both characters.
That is the Christed Inaho skills, and simply think normal, the skills gained by Slaine in the second season.
Before criticizing a character, see if it does not have the same changes, or more absurd than changes the character that you insist on criticizing
Feb 14, 2015 3:28 PM

Nov 2012
Comander-07 said:
Am I the only one who still likes Slaine?

Slaine is a terrible, shitty character, but out of all the characters in this show I'd say he's still my favourite one. He provides the most entertainment value and if it wasn't for him this show wouldn't even have made it to a Season 2. The way he fucks up just keep this show actually interesting.
Feb 14, 2015 3:29 PM

Aug 2014
Sazzb was the best character.... But we just had to get rid of him......
Feb 14, 2015 3:31 PM

Jan 2015
o123o said:
Sazzb was the best character.... But we just had to get rid of him......

clear the producers do not want to lose the shoujo and fantasy fans, so kill cool characters to keep focused on a children's drama tele-novel
Feb 14, 2015 3:32 PM
Jul 2014
seujair31 said:
Bluebirds22 said:

Por supuesto, latino, de ninguna otra manera alguien sabria de las rancias telenovelas que produce Mexico, al menos de esa productora.
Feb 14, 2015 3:33 PM

Dec 2011
Huh, about time the princess is awake. Next episode should be more interesting...
Feb 14, 2015 3:33 PM

Apr 2008
seujair31 said:

you just know criticize and find fault in Inaho, the more you do not see the gary-stu updates that Slaine received in the second season, as super pilot skills mecha, and super super intelligence and cunning during fights.

Not to try to insult you or derail the point you are making. However, between season 1 and season 2, Slain had 19 month to train and learn how to properly control Tharsis.

Inugirlz said:

Power blinds people.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Feb 14, 2015 3:37 PM
Jul 2014
alcrowry said:
Huh, about time the princess is awake. Next episode should be more interesting...

What is going to do Lemrina? Obviously Slaine is still interested in Asseylum.
Feb 14, 2015 3:41 PM

Jan 2015
[quote=Bluebirds22]
seujair31 said:
Bluebirds22 said:

Por supuesto, latino, de ninguna otra manera alguien sabria de las rancias telenovelas que produce Mexico, al menos de esa productora.

Sy, Maria la del bairro, Marimar, Maria Mercedes, Ursupadora e A madrastra, tuvieron mucho éxito en Brasil.
Más del programa fue más exitoso en Brasil, El Chavo del Ocho fue la muerte de Roberto Bolaños, tuvo gran repercusión en Brasil. Todos eran mucho sentido con su muerte
Feb 14, 2015 3:41 PM

Sep 2014
I think Slaine will get some new Op ability during the next episodes to encounter the crazy eye of inaho. Because without his Tharsis he wouldn't stand a chance, thats sad, I think he is the most interesting character of the show, since we dont have some character developement.

I somehow like this season more than the first, lacks the annoying "everything is allright" moments. they have war. people die. its not allright. I really hope big princess don't brings this innocent child aspect back.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 14, 2015 3:42 PM

Aug 2014
[quote=seujair31]
Bluebirds22 said:
seujair31 said:

Sy, Maria la del bairro, Marimar, Maria Mercedes, Ursupadora e A madrastra, tuvieron mucho éxito en Brasil.
Más del programa fue más exitoso en Brasil, El Chavo del Ocho fue la muerte de Roberto Bolaños, tuvo gran repercusión en Brasil. Todos eran mucho sentido con su muerte

A mi me gusto Marimar
Feb 14, 2015 3:43 PM

Aug 2014
Comander-07 said:
I think Slaine will get some new Op ability during the next episodes to encounter the crazy eye of inaho. Because without his Tharsis he wouldn't stand a chance, thats sad, I think he is the most interesting character of the show, since we dont have some character developement.

I somehow like this season more than the first, lacks the annoying "everything is allright" moments. they have war. people die. its not allright. I really hope big princess don't brings this innocent child aspect back.

She will probably have amnesia. So she will probably be as annoying as Manaka was in Asukara when she woke up from hibernation
Feb 14, 2015 3:43 PM
Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
OH SNAP SHE AWAKES! Oh this is going to be glorious! The Honeymoon is about to come to an end

Yeah before it even got started.
Feb 14, 2015 3:45 PM

Aug 2014
leelee619 said:
Darklight0303 said:
OH SNAP SHE AWAKES! Oh this is going to be glorious! The Honeymoon is about to come to an end

Yeah before it even got started.

Imouto princess is best chick
Feb 14, 2015 3:47 PM
Jul 2014
[quote=o123o]
seujair31 said:
Bluebirds22 said:

A mi me gusto Marimar

No way, esas novelas fueron mier.... bueno cada uno con sus gustos.
Feb 14, 2015 3:51 PM

Sep 2014
o123o said:

She will probably have amnesia. So she will probably be as annoying as Manaka was in Asukara when she woke up from hibernation

question is what she will remember. she liked slaine before this story started so it would be way worse if she wouldnt remember anything ._.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 14, 2015 3:52 PM
Jul 2014
A gift from Takako Shimura. Sorry if iwas posted before :P
Feb 14, 2015 3:55 PM

Mar 2013
Ah Shit I just realized I missed the stinger >.>
Feb 14, 2015 4:00 PM

Jan 2015
[quote=Bluebirds22]
o123o said:
seujair31 said:

A mi me gusto Marimar

I thought this forum was mainly english? Mod-sama , can you please clarify ._.
Feb 14, 2015 4:02 PM

Aug 2014
[quote=OfficialMikoSM]
Bluebirds22 said:
o123o said:

I thought this forum was mainly english? Mod-sama , can you please clarify ._.

"Mainly" ? So whats the other one allowed?
Feb 14, 2015 4:04 PM

Jan 2015
[quote=Bluebirds22]
o123o said:
seujair31 said:

A mi me gusto Marimar

voce sabe que mulheres gostam deste tipo de coisa, quando tem drama barato envolvido elas amam

Apr 2013
Bluebirds22 said:

This is awesome. Does the artist have a blog where he post this?

Jul 2009
seujair31 said:

you use two pessos and two measures, to comment on things that happen with both characters.
That is the Christed Inaho skills, and simply think normal, the skills gained by Slaine in the second season.
Before criticizing a character, see if it does not have the same changes, or more absurd than changes the character that you insist on criticizing

Um not 100% clear on what you said but my point as mainly been that the story isn't written as well as it could of been. And i used Inaho's OP skills as an example for this. It's never been me claiming Slaine is better than Inaho or vice versa. Although you are analyzing things a bit wrong there. KamiAlice has always been good at making points for why things are logical and theoretically possible. Using logic, Slaine can be defended just as well as Inaho can be.

ZingFreelancer said:

Not to try to insult you or derail the point you are making. However, between season 1 and season 2, Slain had 19 month to train and learn how to properly control Tharsis.

Excellent point. Slaine's ability to pilot the Tharsis can be attributed to the type skip. Plus remember who his father was. Dr.Troyard was vital in developing/understanding these mechas. It's not farfetched to say Slaine didn't get some knowledge from him. "Super super intelligence and cunning"? Inaho has this too and its much more pronounced with him. That's the only reason i called out Inaho before Slaine. This recent episode Slaine's intelligence was just him having the foresight to prepare before the battle, he didn't spontaneously win on the spot.
Feb 14, 2015 4:06 PM

Mar 2011
Inugirlz said:
KamiAlice said:

KamiAlice said:

Seeing 6 hours into the future is also an OP skill. They are trying to build up a rivalry between Inaho and Slaine. If they were not equal in terms of strength their rivalry would not be entertaining.
Feb 14, 2015 4:07 PM

Jun 2013
o123o said:

Bullshit
Feb 14, 2015 4:07 PM

Aug 2014
Savethebestforu said:
o123o said:

Bullshit

Ahhh, thats the universal language :P
Feb 14, 2015 4:12 PM
Jul 2014
YumeNoMonogatari said:
Bluebirds22 said:

This is awesome. Does the artist have a blog where he post this?

She is a mangaka, her name is Takako Shimura and she make the character design for Aldnoah Zero, I think that she is the reason that Slaine is very cute.
You can follow her:
http://a0ikit0iki.tumblr.com/
Feb 14, 2015 4:18 PM

Apr 2008
Inugirlz said:

Excellent point. Slaine's ability to pilot the Tharsis can be attributed to the type skip. Plus remember who his father was. Dr.Troyard was vital in developing/understanding these mechas. It's not farfetched to say Slaine didn't get some knowledge from him. "Super super intelligence and cunning"? Inaho has this too and its much more pronounced with him. That's the only reason i called out Inaho before Slaine. This recent episode Slaine's intelligence was just him having the foresight to prepare before the battle, he didn't spontaneously win on the spot.

Sorry man, but I think you are assuming too much. For all that matters, we have no idea what kind of research his father was doing on Aldnoah. Or why suddenly Slain found himself in what looks like a Terran eject pod, with his lungs filled with water.
Funny theory, only Slains father is mentioned, we know nothing of who his mother has been. Could Slain be a tube child?

Slain's battle plan was most likely devised by Harklight, just like with Inaho trap which killed Saazbaum.
Feb 14, 2015 4:19 PM

Aug 2014
I am actually very interested in Slaine's father story, etc. But I doubt we will get an episode on that
Feb 14, 2015 4:20 PM

Jan 2015
Inugirlz said:
seujair31 said:

Um not 100% clear on what you said but my point as mainly been that the story isn't written as well as it could of been. And i used Inaho's OP skills as an example for this. It's never been me claiming Slaine is better than Inaho or vice versa. Although you are analyzing things a bit wrong there. KamiAlice has always been good at making points for why things are logical and theoretically possible. Using logic, Slaine can be defended just as well as Inaho can be.

ZingFreelancer said:

friend I never said that one is better than the other.
what I mean is simply that many people complained of Inaho skills.
And now Slaine also has super skills, pilot, however, do not see their fans complaining, these skills, and Slaine never lost a battle in the second tempora.
I found that there are two weights and two measures.
To judge the defects of characters.
ie complaints that many fans of Slaine has on Inaho skills. In the second season they are applied to Slaine.
Feb 14, 2015 4:30 PM

Aug 2014
The next episode, Slaine will be spending all his attention on the blonde princess, and the other princess will be jealous and angry.
Feb 14, 2015 4:36 PM
Jan 2015
ANGRY2011 said:
Z4k said:

I've been lurking here for awhile but I've seen you call everyone a slaine fanatic just because they don't hate him like you. What's your problem?

His problem is a hatred of Slaine that is so obsessive that you have to wonder exactly how much time he spends thinking about him...

heh ... makes me wonder if he re-enacts the famous Code Geass scene where Nina does "stuff" in the dark
Feb 14, 2015 4:42 PM
Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

Yea, there still hasn't been proof that she's in an induced coma or being kept sedated in a way to make her stay asleep. Keep on doing your thing, seujair.

You can't deny that it is a little suspicious how the princess woke up after some functions of the pod were turned off momentarily.

The drug idea has been my favourite for a while but there is not a lot of proof, just lots of suspicious stuff pointing that way.

And this latest thing is way, way suspicious. Still not proof positive unfortunately.
Feb 14, 2015 4:44 PM

Jan 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
Inugirlz said:

Sorry man, but I think you are assuming too much. For all that matters, we have no idea what kind of research his father was doing on Aldnoah. Or why suddenly Slain found himself in what looks like a Terran eject pod, with his lungs filled with water.
Funny theory, only Slains father is mentioned, we know nothing of who his mother has been. Could Slain be a tube child?

Slain's battle plan was most likely devised by Harklight, just like with Inaho trap which killed Saazbaum.

yes but because they do not give enough highlights to Martian supporting characters as Harklight.
The problem is that Inaho, used a m.e.c.h.a. training, in which he was acustumado, and was used in the gym.
It's different you enter a whole new lock, and out riding as a professional, not even piloted you something like this before.

these skills had not achieved in 19 months, they arose when tharsis was first activated

In short, he had professional knowledge of how to use the capabilities of premonition Tharsis to divert the soldiers.
It is completely ridiculous, someone entering a Mecha, who had never flown before and already know all about it until using his special ability precognition.
Even Kira, had to rewrite the code of the lock, when he piloted the first time
seujair31Feb 14, 2015 4:49 PM
Feb 14, 2015 4:53 PM

Jan 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
Inugirlz said:

Wasn't it implied that Slaine was mapping the whole place beforehand? Sigh, another Inaho fanboys join their ranks, you're the 6th one, congratz. or actually 5th, kami is okay now, not too bias
Feb 14, 2015 4:55 PM
Oct 2010
OfficialMikoSM said:

Wasn't it implied that Slaine was mapping the whole place beforehand? Sigh, another Inaho fanboys join their ranks, you're the 6th one, congratz. or actually 5th, kami is okay now, not too bias

It wasn't implied at all, he flat out said he mapped them out.
Feb 14, 2015 4:55 PM

Jul 2007
OfficialMikoSM said:
ZingFreelancer said:

Which most likely was also suggested by Harklight.
Feb 14, 2015 4:58 PM

Jan 2015
CookingPriest said:
OfficialMikoSM said:

key word: most likely

Watch out, your bias is totally showing.

Don't act as if its a fact then, jeez if you're just guessing.
Feb 14, 2015 5:06 PM

Jan 2015
OfficialMikoSM said:
CookingPriest said:

Except that's all Slaine haters do; claim speculation, and their own bias misconceptions, as fact.

They are nearly incapable of having a sensible convo about this series w/o exhibiting some form of their anger towards this character.

Honestly, how did this happen? The fanboy/shipping war? I wasn't here for season 1.
Feb 14, 2015 5:06 PM

Jan 2015
OfficialMikoSM said:
ZingFreelancer said:

This video of episode 12.
It clearly shows the Updates Gary-Stu data to Slaine, inclussive and already knew until the super ability of premonition.
First entered a Mecha, and was already a professional, who even knew how to use the super powers of Tharsis.
is regrettable plus fanboy Slaine are present arguments, and never show real evidence, and indeed happening in the anime.
Is episode 12 of the scene, is totally ridiculous, as Slaine already knew how to use a premonition of Tharsis, to divert the soldiers, had no difficulty with a wick.
Really grid development Lamentave.
ghuahahuahuahuahuh

against facts there are no arguments
Feb 14, 2015 5:10 PM

Apr 2008
seujair31 said:
ZingFreelancer said:

yes but because they do not give enough highlights to Martian supporting characters as Harklight.
The problem is that Inaho, used a m.e.c.h.a. training, in which he was acustumado, and was used in the gym.
It's different you enter a whole new lock, and out riding as a professional, not even piloted you something like this before.

these skills had not achieved in 19 months, they arose when tharsis was first activated

Video is private, can't be viewed.
On the other hand you are being overly zealous in your hate towards Slain.

Inaho and class had been taking battle training for what seemed to be like their first semester, second semester at best. Which involves taking some time off from school, perhaps once a week? Some of his class mates was outright terrible at piloting Sleipnir, indicating they did not take it too seriously or that expectations was set pretty low.

Inaho, being portrayed as a prodigy was able to achieve better than average piloting skills. I would assume Inaho is the silent, intelligent type without any particular life goals, just going with the flow of events. When marsians invaded, with little motivation from his sister, Trillarm and princess he decided to fight. The rest of the season he basically goes with the flow while trying to find his place in the system, he is just a student, not a soldier, but he is pretty good at being the later. I do like how he outranks his sister in the second season.

I would not read too much into Slain's early piloting skills, 99% of what happened was a plot device. Hostile forces are invading the landing castle, he escapes in Tharsis, couple of mech's trying to take him down but fails, then he rams Inaho right before he kills Saazbaum, saving Saazbaum life, effectively dooming the princess in the process. This situation is no different from when Cruhteo was after Slain, yet Slain manages to board a transport aircraft and get away with 9 soldiers firing their handguns at him. When a character has a plot shield, he has a plot shield until his role is completed.
19 month to learn how to properly pilot Tharsis is actually way too much. I will quote myself, but in order to master any skill, it will require on average 10.000 hours of practice. 19 month amount to roughly 13.800 hours, enough time for Slain to power up off screen.
Feb 14, 2015 5:12 PM

Jan 2015
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
OfficialMikoSM said:

Except that's all Slaine haters do; claim speculation, and their own bias misconceptions, as fact.

They are nearly incapable of having a sensible convo about this series w/o exhibiting some form of their anger towards this character.

Honestly, how did this happen? The fanboy/shipping war? I wasn't here for season 1.

we have videos and pictures that belies the arguments of the fanboys Slaine, as he already knew, use the super premonition Tharsis skills, if you see the video Slaine made use of these skills, in episode 12,
when he piloted Tharsis the first time, it seems that Aldnoah powers, when adiquiridos, comes with a user's manual of Mecha, together with the acquired powers.
Totally ridiculous, he Tharsis fly for the first time as a professional, and know how to use your super power of premonition.
Fans of Inaho, there is physical and real evidence, Unlike Slaine fans that attaches the arguments and statements that were never proven in the anime
Feb 14, 2015 5:12 PM

Oct 2013
Great episode, especially the second part with Slaine fighting in the duel, probably my favorite episode of the season so far.

Feb 14, 2015 5:16 PM

Jan 2009
Good episode, lots of stuff happened this week, with that ending i'm quite looking forward to next week.
Feb 14, 2015 5:16 PM

Jan 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
seujair31 said:

Video is private, can't be viewed.
On the other hand you are being overly zealous in your hate towards Slain.

Inaho and class had been taking battle training for what seemed to be like their first semester, second semester at best. Which involves taking some time off from school, perhaps once a week? Some of his class mates was outright terrible at piloting Sleipnir, indicating they did not take it too seriously or that expectations was set pretty low.

Inaho, being portrayed as a prodigy was able to achieve better than average piloting skills. I would assume Inaho is the silent, intelligent type without any particular life goals, just going with the flow of events. When marsians invaded, with little motivation from his sister, Trillarm and princess he decided to fight. The rest of the season he basically goes with the flow while trying to find his place in the system, he is just a student, not a soldier, but he is pretty good at being the later. I do like how he outranks his sister in the second season.

I would not read too much into Slain's early piloting skills, 99% of what happened was a plot device. Hostile forces are invading the landing castle, he escapes in Tharsis, couple of mech's trying to take him down but fails, then he rams Inaho right before he kills Saazbaum, saving Saazbaum life, effectively dooming the princess in the process. This situation is no different from when Cruhteo was after Slain, yet Slain manages to board a transport aircraft and get away with 9 soldiers firing their handguns at him. When a character has a plot shield, he has a plot shield until his role is completed.
19 month to learn how to properly pilot Tharsis is actually way too much. I will quote myself, but in order to master any skill, it will require on average 10.000 hours of practice. 19 month amount to roughly 13.800 hours, enough time for Slain to power up off screen.

Video unlocked, skills appeared in episode 12
There he took the premonition and tharsis super powers in episode 12.
I feel, but it seems the aldnoah power, also makes an upgrade in the brain, giving users an operating manual of Tharsis, and as his special power works.
seujair31Feb 14, 2015 5:24 PM
Pages (19) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.