Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 12, 2017 8:53 AM

May 2013
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY, THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they would do it! :D Ao-kun HAS to change from defeat ;X I knew this had to be the moment.

GOOD JOB, BOYS.
GOOD JOB, KAGAMI.

I'm so happy Teppei got to end with a bang! :D Now he definitely won't regret missing all those surgical procedures. It was well worth it all ^-^
Jan 18, 2017 8:02 PM
Jan 2017
IT^^WAS^^A^^MASTERPIECE WOWO
Apr 5, 2017 12:35 AM

Dec 2015
Fuck Aomine, fuck you Touou and especially fuck you Momoi, you can all eat Seirin's dust!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 2, 2017 10:12 AM

Mar 2016
I think this is the best episode 'til now (this season)...

Aomine vs Kagami Zone mode was insane! The animation was off the charges! Nice work from Production I.G.

It seems Aomine finally awake and make peace with Kuroko (bro fist)

And makes sense that after a game like that they would fall asleep!

Jul 14, 2017 9:29 AM

Nov 2009
They should just rename it to Kagami no basuke, because seriously, what's the point of naming it after Kuroko when it's always Kagami, Kagami and more Kagami.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Sep 16, 2017 8:16 PM

Feb 2015
so kuroko is still aching from aomine, i really do think he was using kagame as a replacement but he still can't get over aomine.

that sounds really gay
May 25, 2018 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
Intense match! Aomine got rekt by Kagami. And the last pass from Kuroko was epic!
Jan 29, 2019 8:57 PM
Jan 2019
I CANT GET OVER THE FACT THAT KAGAMI ENTERED THE ZONE CAUSE AOMINE MADE KUROKO CRY. Sweetest thing ever (aside from that final fist bump obviously)
Also, I lived for the fact that in the end, even Kise's team was cheering for Serin. Serin won people's hearts as an outstanding underdog team.

My favorite episode so far.
Nov 12, 2019 8:56 PM

Sep 2018
I love the battle of zone lol Kagami vs Aomine! I love this, for the first time I enjoy a game match ;D
But it's over the top! Kagami became stronger immediately at the middle of the game lol this is not a battle shonen that they can upgrade out of nowhere!

Ofcourse, the main team will always win... still Aomine is the best!

Wahh Aomine wants to buy shoes to train ❤ I feel happy for him somehow.. he loves to play basketball again :)
Apr 1, 2020 7:58 AM

Dec 2010
Hm, I never expected Wakamatsu to become the new captain, that's like making Kiba the Hokage. Well, here's to hoping we actually see him in his position in another tournament.
Aug 5, 2020 9:27 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I can't believe Kuroko was butthurt about that bump-fist this entire time. It probably kept him awake at night.

I'm so proud of my boys, Seirin gang has definitely come a long way, seeing them take on big teams and go dribble to dribble with them is very satisfying, especially looking at how they started.

The clash between Aomine and Kagami is to die for, very intensely animated and fastly paced, just so good.

It all seems laughs and fluffs when Seirin won, but when they revealed how the third years of the other team are sad and hurt at their loss in what was their last tournament made me quite sad. Also, Momoi is missing out of Aomine big time, I love how close the yare and I hope she ends up with him rather than the hopeless pursuit of Kuroko. Daiki and Satsuki are so cute together.
Oct 8, 2020 7:20 AM

Dec 2007
i don't know was more epic here, the zone battle between kagami and aomine or the end of the game.

and as usual, kuroko is the hero.

guess the next game going to be against seyern.
Nov 12, 2020 5:01 AM

Jan 2020
Man... I'd been watching idly for pretty much the whole season so far, but the moment Kagami entered The Zone, I was 110% engaged. Fantastic ep <3

Feb 11, 2021 4:12 AM

Jun 2020
I was fucking SCREAMING
All eyes on Seirin!!!!!!

BRILLIANT EPISODE!!!!!!! And that OST is amazing!!!!!

Aomine and Kuroko’s fist bump (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)
Love seeing Aomine taking things in his stride. What a man!
KAGAMI BEST BOUIOOIIIIOOUUUUUUUUU

Love the after credits scene. Would love to see Aomine & Wakamatsu & how the latter handles him now that he is captain

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 26, 2021 10:28 PM

Feb 2019
By far, this HAS to be my favorite episode from the anime so far. So many good things happening and oml, it really got my blood pumping. I'M STILL SHAKING IT WAS JUST THAT GOOD. THE ADRENILINE

First off, the intensity??? Holy dang, the episode was intense af and I was at the edge of my seat the whole time. I really couldn't predict anything since the game could've gone either way. BUT THE ZONE THING WAS SO WELL EXECUTED. I'm so proud of our boi Kagami, he really held his own against Aomine and the whole thing about carrying the fighting spirit of the team felt impactful.

THE ANIMATION TOO WAS OFF THE CHARTS. Seriously, big kudos to Production I.G for doing the animation so well, it looked sick and there were no flaws present. Made the viewing experience 10000x better

Big thank you to our boy Kuroko for always believing in Kagami <3 Kuroko played so well in this game too, I'm just overall shook

Even Kise and his team started cheering for Seirin, they realized the situation about how Aomine would never change if Seirin lost here. That was such a sweet moment for me too and I felt even more proud of Seirin xD

That ending scene when Aomine lost was so refreshing, I don't really know how to describe it. Aomine looked more lax/younger if that's the right way to explain it?? Idk, he's looked so tense throughout this whole anime but when he lost it seemed like he was finally free from something. It makes sense considering that he FINALLY met his equal and I could even say he found his true love for basketball again.

And the part between Aomine and Kuroko was very healthy for my heart xD It was so heartwarming!! Our Kuroko finally got his fistbump back after all this time T-T

Anyway, best episode 11/10 for me, I really really enjoyed it <3
SazakiiiApr 26, 2021 10:32 PM
May 14, 2021 12:44 PM

Nov 2016
Man the hype levels were off the charts. A match between two guys in the Zone is just different.

Kagami while not being the better had the benefit of nakama power. Personally I think this was one of the best examples that made sense. It's the best for Aomine as well. After all the set up it felt good to see him enjoy the match. Now he can start anew. Then the part where he asked Momoi to go shopping with him, absolutely satisfying conclusion to his character arc.

Kuroko is something else, tho. Still hasn't forgotten about that fist bump xD

All in all easily the best game overall so so far. Had crazy amount of hype and significance for the story. Awesome stuff.
FMmatronMay 14, 2021 12:50 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 30, 2021 1:31 PM

Apr 2020
this episode was soo good, that was such an amazing win for seirin omg, also at the end where Aomine asked Momoi to go shopping with him to get new basketball shoes cuz he wants to practise again made me so happy for no reason lol. I loved this episode what can i say

Oct 17, 2021 5:58 AM

Dec 2018
This was simply outstanding, kept me on the edge for the whole match, I'm loving KnB so far
Oct 30, 2021 1:38 PM
Feb 2020
That was awesome !!!
Nov 9, 2022 10:51 PM

Aug 2022
That was easy! I love Kagami <33
𝓘 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓼.

Apr 25, 2023 11:23 PM
Aug 2021
basketball is life
Dec 11, 2023 3:27 AM
Mar 2019
Nice plot hole.3/5
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2014

134 by N_Erwann »»
May 22, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

133 by N_Erwann »»
May 18, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2014

282 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

151 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2014

111 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.