Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 3, 2022 12:18 PM
Nov 2022
Great voice acting, funny and light.
Nov 16, 2022 2:53 AM
Nov 2022
When will season 2 release? I'm waiting for season 2💔
Nov 16, 2022 2:54 AM
Nov 2022
I love this rom-com anime so much! Is there season 2 of this? I'm waiting for s2 😭💔
Nov 16, 2022 2:56 AM
Nov 2022
is there season 2 of this?😭 I'm waiting for s2, it's been a years, I keep rewatching this every year and it's one of my fav rom-com anime! Please release a season 2😭💔
Dec 28, 2022 3:54 PM
Jun 2022
very funny and entertain
Mar 22, 2023 4:12 PM

Jun 2021
Already feeling empty after a decision to binge watch in a afternoon the final three episodes of a show that delivered exactly what i wanted and even better than my expectations...funny, wild shenanigans and "will they or won't" by two adorable dorkly characters with a very nice supporting cast all along, that made me feel bittersweet about high school lightheartedness and social relationships i never had hope to live through to begin with when i had their own age (and that's already a little less half of mine as i'm writing this). Always defended both of them even when they made bad decisions, and i just wanted them to be happy since episode 1 whether or not they would have become a real couple or just stayed friends... a win-win situation as long as i was entertained all along (and they succeeded).

The opening of the series finale was already embarrassing moment after embarrassing moment after embarrassing moment, it seemed improbable for Atsushi to never meet the Koizumis and in fact...i had Komi's father flashbacks even if it's a way more recent anime. It was obvious to watch a single brief cameo by everyone (including the officer that chased the main couple for improper bike riding) and Mimi had a even bigger one, even if, seriously, it seems absurd that Risa isn't considered at least pretty in universe. The exams... i could expect a decent aftermath in both cases of passing or failing, but overall satisfied that Haruka lied even if probably on purpose. And the best moment is... their final graduation speech (or more precisely attempt of) as a sort of punishment for being late. i honestly wanted for it to be longer, even the audience was making jokes, they're really, seriously All Hanshin Kyojin for life until the very end. i will miss them hard.

9/10 but possibly 9,5/10, not perfect score just for some slow pacing midway through the show, for personal biased wishes of watching a little more basketball moments, and some exaggerated way too over the top mugging at some points. Italian dub top notch once again. Now i'm off to search for their school uniform as i want to cosplay at least one of the two main characters, and even if it seems unlikely considering how much time has passed since this was a current show and it was probably never all that popular in italy to begin with, if someone at anime cons could recognize me as either Otani or Koizumi i would be sooooooo happy.
_untitledMar 22, 2023 4:17 PM
May 29, 2023 10:02 AM
Feb 2023
god pe causa :vvvv
May 30, 2023 12:00 AM
May 2023
I think it ended pretty well. I know some people thought it was too open-ended, but I think the ending was nice and concise. The manga dragged it on a bit more but still had a similar, open-ended finish so I think that the anime's version was better.
Jul 30, 2023 4:09 PM
May 2023
i like how their relationship defies the norms and "societal standards" of typical relationships
Aug 11, 2023 6:33 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, the Koizumi is a family of giants. The mom is as tall as Risa, while her father and bro are over six feet tall.
Mimi is so damn beautiful. Her armpits are so lickable too!
Risa has the potential to become a supermodel.
Kazuki & Mimi should become a couple.
What a romantic journey! A lovely final kiss and a happy graduation ending! Such endings always make me feel empty in a good way!
Oct 10, 2023 8:23 PM
Sep 2023
I love the ending, I'm so happy :)
Dec 1, 2023 9:56 AM
Nov 2019
The humour in this rom com is just to funny 🤣

Every episode had me laughing hard

It’s probably the funniest rom com I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen a few the main ones any ways

Toradora is a classic but even so it had more drama than humour
But most of the times was funny

But the chemistry between Koizumi and otani
I prefer

Over taiga and the mc in toradora

Not saying toradora sucks it doesn’t it’s in my top list of rom coms

But lovely complex was more enjoyable haha
Jan 22, 8:56 AM

Aug 2021
I enjoyed this show quite a lot, I really loved them both as a duo, they are great together.
Mar 7, 5:22 PM

Apr 2015
It really picked up after episode 20, it became so much better without the stupid melodramatic love chase and rejection
I really wished they didn't waste so much on that and focused more on their relationship growth and those around them

Anyway, I can't lie and say I didn't love this ending
May 14, 3:27 PM
Feb 2015
They cut so much out of the manga from what little i read and i can't get into it. would have been nice if they adapted the rest.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Aug 20, 2007

93 by Byniavo »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xinil - Aug 9, 2007

157 by Byniavo »»
Yesterday, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Jul 21, 2007

80 by Byniavo »»
Yesterday, 12:45 PM

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Jun 21, 2007

66 by Byniavo »»
May 27, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Lovely Complex Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Enn - Jun 1, 2007

100 by Byniavo »»
May 26, 1:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.