Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 11, 10:39 AM
May 2022
HiljainenSipuli said:
6 episodes of meetings from three different groups. and rimuru himself gets less and less screentime, we havent seen his human form in a few episodes.

there is also quite a few people on rimurus side who even rimuru doesnt know about... gobwa even has a name, who named her? i do like how she looks. her name suggest that she is a goblin but the skin color and the horns suggest that she is an ogre or higher

Rimuru named all the monsters in his city.Gobwa is an evolved Goblina
May 11, 10:40 AM
May 2022
Embient said:
The memes about this season being meeting after meeting are funny, but if we're being serious, Tensura is less like a battle shonen and more like a story about building a nation with fights here and there. If you don't enjoy that I guess this isn't for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This season has been really good to me so far.

absolutely correct
May 11, 10:49 AM
Jun 2010
hey guys

Can i ask for some help,

in the manga, which chapter would this be?

Thank you to anyone who knows :)
May 11, 10:54 AM

Jun 2019
The opponents are approaching and the plan is set in motion. The politics have been really interesting for me, at least. Many things and decisions are involved in running a nation safely. So, I understand all that is being done by Rimuru beforehand. People are too impatient IMO but at the same time, I can understand their side as well. But, this is not a problem for me personally. I'm enjoying it so much.
May 11, 10:55 AM
May 2022
some of yall are disappointing big time expected more from anime lovers
May 11, 10:56 AM
May 2022
you all should be ashamed
May 11, 11:04 AM
Jul 2019
just more meetings
May 11, 11:46 AM
Oct 2019
This is the 6th episode in a row that’s been nothing but exposition and info dumps. Please all I’m asking for is for something to happen episode. anything, it could be a big fight or some random fanservice.
May 11, 12:16 PM
Jan 2022
so many unnecessary talk..
May 11, 1:13 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to 0451
Yeah... The memes about the meetings are true. 6 episodes of basically nothing but exposition does get pretty boring ngl. I remember some people bitching about Re:Zero Season 2 saying it's just a bunch of talking and flashbacks. But it was nowhere as bad.

Props to those who are enjoying this. But as a more casual Slime fan, it was hard for me to enjoy. Looks like things will finally get serious in the next episode. Looking forward to it.

@0451

Don't hold your breath. Every week people say "looks like the action will pick up next week" and then the next week is another meeting.

At the very least there are 2 in-anime weeks left before Hinata even arrives. It's unknown how long it will take the nobles to fully assemble the army which is on its way. For all we know the next episode will be Diablo reporting on the progress of his investigation and some periodic "Hinata is 10 days away, our troops are assembling" "Hinata is 6 days away, we've prepared by doing XYZ" etc reports. At this point it would be very in character for this show.
May 11, 1:45 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to thomaseh03
@qq17 People probably don't remember since they weren't paying attention, it wasn't in a fight scene after all, apparently all that should be cut and skipped in the anime and only the action should be shown /s. (I'm not saying this about anyone in particular, just the people complaining about NoThInG hApPeNiNg in recent episodes).
@thomaseh03 cant say my memory is all that good and i watch way too many things to be able to remember everything :D but i do now remember that it was told that everyone related to rimuru got a "gift" or something when he became a demon lord.

i was also supposed to read the manga which i did read up to midway in vol 4 but kinda forgot it.

im not here for the fight scenes (im here for rimurus human form and his interactions with other characters. if i cared for fighting stuff id watch all those main stream fighting shows) and i have no problem if they are having meetings and talking a lot but 6 episodes is getting to be too much for me. i mean the characters have basically been sitting in the same chairs for those 6 episodes (though i did notice that the side of the room the couch veldora is on has changed sides :D)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 1:47 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Grimsoul09
HiljainenSipuli said:
6 episodes of meetings from three different groups. and rimuru himself gets less and less screentime, we havent seen his human form in a few episodes.

there is also quite a few people on rimurus side who even rimuru doesnt know about... gobwa even has a name, who named her? i do like how she looks. her name suggest that she is a goblin but the skin color and the horns suggest that she is an ogre or higher

I remember even Season 1 rimuru ended up naming almost all of the goblin village. She does have goblin like name and ogre like features so when she was actually named is a bit confusing.
@Grimsoul09 yeah was told that some goblins evoled into ogres when he became a demon king so gobwa is assumably one of those
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 1:48 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Rimuru_755
HiljainenSipuli said:

so gobwa was a goblin who was named by Rimuru and became a hobgoblin
and she is an ogre now cuz goblin evolve into ogre
@Rimuru_755 yeah was told this by someone else as well. it makes sense though i wish it had been explained as my memory is bad and even rimuru had to be told who she was so why not tell us too
May 11, 1:51 PM

Nov 2009
Well then, Rimuru is actually going to go ahead and make a counter force for the "war game" that's about to happen.

But he's making it a "no damage" on both sides... which is interesting, since all previous "wars" Rimuru attended in was pretty much massacre on both sides, LOL.

(tho the other ppls also wants more action, lol, they're all starting to do things on their own plans)

Also, I am pretty sure Gobwa is one of the few that Rimuru first named back in season 1.

(which I also just realized... bunch of ppls around him have evolved somewhat, but Rimuru himself doesn't actually evolve to other species, he stays as a Slime forever...)

meanwhile...

There are other schemes happening where they want Hinata and Rimuru to take each other out so they can take over from the shadows.

(are these the "Black Market Mafia" of Tensura world? LOL.)

___ ___ ___

BTW,

The meetings are fine.

It's good world building that helps people that tends to skip lore understand what's going on in Tensura's world. (and avoid ppls making threads about, "what's this series about" every new season comes... lol)

Also, I mentioned it before,

The main series is mostly dialogue and world building

While there are side-story series that's made for slice-of-life part of the series

It's just they can't really stuff both together into one, cause it would make things felt weird.

IE: main doing serious meetings, and then suddently light slice-of-life happens right after... it would ruin the mood for the "build ups".

(Basically the stuff we see in the "EDs" where ppls are just chilling and having fun, those sorta happens next to the meetings)
amlgMay 11, 1:59 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 11, 1:58 PM

Aug 2020
Omg, I hate this table. They were on for most of s2 as well😭 They must live at this table at this point.
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo😭
May 11, 2:30 PM
Mar 2015
The marching orders are given and things are coming to a head The Rozzos have not been factored in by Rimuru
May 11, 2:53 PM
Jan 2021
It is so insane to me how all of you keep complaining about yapping, I've you looked up what the season would be covering you'd know that the light novels are yapping first and action afterwards. These 6 yapisodes are here to set up the next 6 episodes (4 if they rush through it I think). You fuckers will hate what's going to happen, it's a political nation building story, of course there is going to be tons of dialogue without action.
May 11, 2:56 PM
Nov 2016
again, just people having meetings...
May 11, 3:13 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Jojoringo
That's official, this show fell off big time. I don't think there's anything they can do to reach people's expectations now, the damage has already been done, six episodes in and we're watching one of the worst storytelling ever done in any anime. I could read the dictionary and find it more entertaining than these 6 episodes, we're witnessing a sinking ship, too bad, the 2 first seasons were pretty enjoyable.
@Jojoringo this is pretty much what happen to my hero academia since season 4 and 5 gave us like 50 episodes of mediocrity completely tanking any positive reception first 3 seasons. But it is arguably worse here since rest of the series will be just like this season. And kodansha will keep the pace so people buy the manga to see what happens next. Anime will still continue because kodansha somehow makes the manga sell. But it will no longer have decent placement on polls nor rave in the community. It also tanks people's opinion on isekai in general since for a long this was considered one of the best isekai
May 11, 4:37 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Personally I enjoy the meetings but I know a lot of you action freaks and TikTok kids are gonna turn insane watching this episode.

Hope they still have another meeting next episode :D

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 11, 5:15 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Rinrinka
Personally I enjoy the meetings but I know a lot of you action freaks and TikTok kids are gonna turn insane watching this episode.

Hope they still have another meeting next episode :D
@Rinrinka Calls ppl TikTok kids
Profile looks like it was created by a 10 year old
Marinate1016 said:
I was at a PhD graduation when you were sending the original messages and you’re STILL going. I can’t imagine caring this much to continue harassing people, but it’s cool, reported. The weak ban should help you sort it out.
May 11, 5:23 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to thomaseh03
stevejawbs said:
@thomaseh03 If that's your takeaway after 4 pages of complaints, many of them with valid criticisms, then you're truly dumb and illiterate. Like how stupid do you have to be to think "people r mad cuz no fihgting"? It's comical at this point.

This is basically you:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho

Marinate1016 said:
I was at a PhD graduation when you were sending the original messages and you’re STILL going.

It's not stupid to think that, because that is exactly what people are complaining about. People are complaining about the meetings and, yet that is what a vast majority of this anime will be. It's what makes it good, strategy and planning. If you take that away like most anime onlies want, then you just have a show with fighting and slime loses a good part of it's personality as a story. It would be the same overdone isekai. Rimuru is running a nation, that has been the point of the show since season one. The other parties involved, are also major organizations and or countries. Rimuru isn't an adventurer or hero, so meetings are meccesary when you have such a large cast and literal armies moving all over the place. If people don't like that, then stop watching it. And btw "valid complaints" isn't saying "another meeting?" or "it's getting old" in literally every single comment. They are simply complaining because they find the whole premise of the story boring and just want to skip to the fights
@thomaseh03 Nope, you definitely missed the point! Reading is hard though, I get it.

The main argument here is that there's a better way to convey information in a visual medium. Even if they have to stick to the literal meeting room, there's better ways to arrange the story so that it keeps viewers engaged. Why not cut between two meetings? Why not show what sounds like interesting events like Reyheim getting murdered? Why show repeated information that the viewer already knows for each of the factions, when you could've just summarized that they talked about "info x"? Very basic storytelling that countless other TV shows and movies have figured out.

There are some complaining about there not being action, but most here are complaining that the way in which this intricate story is being told is incredibly bland. It may have happened exactly this way in the LN, but this is not an LN; you can make changes to fit the new medium while still remaining true to the source material.

Please, I genuinely want to hear what you think about this! @Marinate1016 took the "5 year old child pretending not to hear" approach, so I'm hoping your rebuttal is something we can have a meaningful discussion about.
Marinate1016 said:
I was at a PhD graduation when you were sending the original messages and you’re STILL going. I can’t imagine caring this much to continue harassing people, but it’s cool, reported. The weak ban should help you sort it out.
May 11, 5:25 PM

Feb 2019
stevejawbs said:
@thomaseh03 Nope, you definitely missed the point! Reading is hard though, I get it.

The main argument here is that there's a better way to convey information in a visual medium. Even if they have to stick to the literal meeting room, there's better ways to arrange the story so that it keeps viewers engaged. Why not cut between two meetings? Why not show what sounds like interesting events like Reyheim getting murdered? Why show repeated information that the viewer already knows for each of the factions, when you could've just summarized that they talked about "info x"? Very basic storytelling that countless other TV shows and movies have figured out.

There are some complaining about there not being action, but most here are complaining that the way in which this intricate story is being told is incredibly bland. It may have happened exactly this way in the LN, but this is not an LN; you can make changes to fit the new medium while still remaining true to the source material.

Please, I genuinely want to hear what you think about this! @Marinate1016 took the "5 year old child pretending not to hear" approach, so I'm hoping your rebuttal is something we can have a meaningful discussion about.

Stop fucking pinging me.
May 11, 5:54 PM
Jun 2022
season is 24 episodes right? having 6 episodes of build up and story telling after big battles ending is fine. I think it adds to the depth of the story and I have enjoyed the episodes so far!
May 11, 6:42 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to stevejawbs
@SpiderMiles3523 Everyone here is writing in English, are you stupid?
Who's starting beef with other fandoms...? We're here discussing and critiquing this show.
It's amazing how illiterate people are here.
@stevejawbs just joking. What I meant is I see an insane amount of people defending this show to the teeth to the point where they are bashing other shows polling high thus season but they are not watching them. These same people were saying tensura aots, tensura peak, tensura >>> other anime. But your critiques have been on point.

Of course I don't think this is going to change anything. Score is already stupidly inflated. I have never seen a hyped show 180d so fast where now all reviews a re negative.

We know cuz the manga sells, kodansha will greenlit another season and this will happen all over again. Since they don't want the anime to go past the manga. They want people to buy the manga to find what happens next. Amazing how the creator is getting so much success from so little work

Unfortunately it feels like the fans will call anyone an "!diot" over any criticism and spam the score high
May 11, 7:05 PM
Dec 2022
Isinya cuma rapat rapat doang 6 episode parah banget
May 11, 7:08 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
@stevejawbs just joking. What I meant is I see an insane amount of people defending this show to the teeth to the point where they are bashing other shows polling high thus season but they are not watching them. These same people were saying tensura aots, tensura peak, tensura >>> other anime. But your critiques have been on point.

Of course I don't think this is going to change anything. Score is already stupidly inflated. I have never seen a hyped show 180d so fast where now all reviews a re negative.

We know cuz the manga sells, kodansha will greenlit another season and this will happen all over again. Since they don't want the anime to go past the manga. They want people to buy the manga to find what happens next. Amazing how the creator is getting so much success from so little work

Unfortunately it feels like the fans will call anyone an "!diot" over any criticism and spam the score high
@SpiderMiles3523 Hah nice, sorry if I took it seriously.
Agreed with you on all points
Marinate1016 said:
May 11, 7:16 PM
Apr 2023
It's another of episode of "That Time I Got Reincarnated to an Office Meeting" but I still enjoy how schemes after schemes are being plotted against Rimuru and looking forward how they will soon be thwarted soon after.
Well, these factions are working on poor intelligence/info as they don't know that Rimuru has dragons and primordial demons (of which they know they can't even touch) working with him.
May 11, 7:35 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to stevejawbs
@StallionXD Gobwa was a goblin, and she apparently evolved into an ogre during harvest festival.
Wasn't in the anime ofc, I had to google it. For a show with this much exposition, stuff like this is somehow not well explained (or explained at all actually).

I mean yeah, they're probably going to explain it when they show the Kurenai, but like many other weird decisions this season, I don't know why they showed her for like 10 seconds and have her say 2 lines. Couldn't she just have been introduced with the Kurenai? Who the hell knows this season.

Fingers crossed on the next episode! (watch it be a clash of words or some shit lol)
@stevejawbs Why did a goblin evolve into an ogre? That means Benimaru's group were also goblins at some point? And what happens with the hobgoblin/goblina evolution?

Fr evolution trees in Tensura are fuck up like in Digimon, I'll be waiting to see the Tempest Wolves evolve into fkng mecha-wolves, and the Dragonewts evolve into half-naked angels with big ass tits lmao
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 11, 8:02 PM
Aug 2021
yapping and nothing else , could have made it a bit interesting but no , just frames of them talking, talking and talking ! sheesh 6 episodes of this **** , i cant take it.

they say this is best isekai ? nah man, the first 2 seasons were ok but never the best, and this just sucks.

mushoku tensei just also going slow now, but listen it is well directed and have interesting frames of animation, it not like they are slacking, it feels like the story is slow now and will pick action soon BUT TTIGRAS season 3 feels like its going nowhere ppl are saying that this is all for world building, i get it its necessary , but dude make it interesting at least.
bad episode once again..
May 11, 8:16 PM

Sep 2011
I'm starting to think this is Meeting the Anime
May 11, 9:27 PM
Jun 2007
Lots of meeting, histories and politics going on.
Hope next ep we will see some actions.
May 11, 10:02 PM
Dec 2018
Oh look, another trash episode full of meetings. Pass.
May 11, 10:57 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Marinate1016
stevejawbs said:

Stop fucking pinging me.
@Marinate1016
Marinate1016 said:
Why do you keep crying on a cartoon forum? If you have an issue with someone block and move on.

Listen to your own advice
Marinate1016 said:
May 11, 10:59 PM

Jul 2017
Falmuth's Temple Knights are coming to Tempest, and the one person that they need the most is Adalmann, the skeleton who once served both Clayman and the Luminist cult of the Western Holy Church, being a branch of it, until his betrayal from the Seven Luminaries, this splitting the entire faction into 2: the Crusaders and Master Rooks, of which Hinata's leading the latter group. The TL;DR is assessing and releasing forces to thwart the Temple Knights and their 30k strong army, though Rimuru won't be released that soon for chances and opportunities.

Rimuru, still weighing the balance between himself and Hinata, still wants to go for a peace treaty without any bloodshed, making sure that everyone has a role to play. Even Carrion's followers join in, and the marking is done from their side. On Granville's side for the Rozzo Family, they want to get rid of the big players like Rimuru and Hinata, led by Cereberus's Damrata of Gold.

Will either both Rimuru and Hinata get hold of the Rozzo Family and know of their existence to eliminate yet another threat?
May 11, 11:19 PM
Feb 2014
I remember on episode 4 someone said episode 5 will not be a meeting and now its 6 episodes of meetings. This reminds me of that one Haruhi Suzumiya season that looped for 6 episodes in a row and I thought that was a brutal slog to get through. This should have been either condensed into 2 episodes or they should have done something besides sit and regurgitate info.
May 11, 11:30 PM
Apr 2010
that time when i reincarnated as a meeting ....
May 12, 2:42 AM
Apr 2021
another yap fest.

May 12, 3:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well, they're sure getting ready against Farmus lol
May 12, 5:05 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to StallionXD
@stevejawbs Why did a goblin evolve into an ogre? That means Benimaru's group were also goblins at some point? And what happens with the hobgoblin/goblina evolution?

Fr evolution trees in Tensura are fuck up like in Digimon, I'll be waiting to see the Tempest Wolves evolve into fkng mecha-wolves, and the Dragonewts evolve into half-naked angels with big ass tits lmao
StallionXD said:
Why did a goblin evolve into an ogre? That means Benimaru's group were also goblins at some point? And what happens with the hobgoblin/goblina evolution?

StallionXD said:
evolution trees in Tensura are fuck up

This has nothing to do with Tensura, hobgoblins can evolve into ogres in most shows.

This evolution tree is from Re:Monster:
May 12, 5:25 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to Yaggamy
StallionXD said:
Why did a goblin evolve into an ogre? That means Benimaru's group were also goblins at some point? And what happens with the hobgoblin/goblina evolution?

StallionXD said:
evolution trees in Tensura are fuck up

This has nothing to do with Tensura, hobgoblins can evolve into ogres in most shows.

This evolution tree is from Re:Monster:
@Yaggamy no way this dude posted a comment like that lmao u must be so fkng fun at parties 💀 also I love the part were u had to immediately compare this to another show to try and correct me like if that was any good and assuming I even know that show even exists lol go take a shower pls
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 12, 8:34 AM
Dec 2021
Just wait… this is the good 6 chapters bcs we can see what development will have this.
May 12, 9:13 AM

May 2015
Table-talk no jutsu part 3!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 12, 10:02 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to stevejawbs
@Marinate1016
Marinate1016 said:
Why do you keep crying on a cartoon forum? If you have an issue with someone block and move on.

Listen to your own advice
@stevejawbs I blame anitube that created mindless zombies like Marinate1016 that will blindly defend this even if this anime has become a slide show with voice acting. They are appealing to new fans who will have time to be online

Just because a show gets viewers and has the manga selling doesn't immediately make you anime of the season. The show can be poorly directed, writing can be pad, source materials overhype it like crazy.

Sad thing nothing is stopping 8bit from doing this again. They have bought out all the good TV slots which guarantees they hit a wide viewership and the manga sells. So they will take as many shortcuts as possible including bad animation, needlessly stretching the show, still images with voice acting. Only way for 8bit to stop doing this is for the manga to stop selling. Plus there will be moron influencers that defend this show to the teeth

Blue lock suffered from laughably poorly layered cgi poorly paced with their 2d and their movie flopped but who cares as long as young boys are buying our manga.
May 12, 12:13 PM

Mar 2020
6 episodes and nothing happened lol
May 12, 1:13 PM
Mar 2019
6 episodes almost nothing happend, only talking... lame.
May 12, 3:20 PM
Sep 2021
THE YAPPING IS CRAZY
May 12, 6:02 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
@stevejawbs I blame anitube that created mindless zombies like Marinate1016 that will blindly defend this even if this anime has become a slide show with voice acting. They are appealing to new fans who will have time to be online

Just because a show gets viewers and has the manga selling doesn't immediately make you anime of the season. The show can be poorly directed, writing can be pad, source materials overhype it like crazy.

Sad thing nothing is stopping 8bit from doing this again. They have bought out all the good TV slots which guarantees they hit a wide viewership and the manga sells. So they will take as many shortcuts as possible including bad animation, needlessly stretching the show, still images with voice acting. Only way for 8bit to stop doing this is for the manga to stop selling. Plus there will be moron influencers that defend this show to the teeth

Blue lock suffered from laughably poorly layered cgi poorly paced with their 2d and their movie flopped but who cares as long as young boys are buying our manga.
@SpiderMiles3523 My guy, the only truly sensible person on here.

Agreed on all fronts, again. People like @Marinate1016 can't think for themselves, and I haven't read one intelligent thing coming from them.

This will live in infamy though, I'll never forget it:
Marinate1016 said:
I was at a PhD graduation when you were sending the original messages

We'll see how this season goes, but right now it's complete dogshit. MAL score constantly dropping after every episode, wouldn't be surprised if it hits mid-7's, at or below the atrocious movie's score. Even on Japanese sites the sentiment is getting increasingly negative. Hopefully that translates to somewhat of a tangible hit so that 8bit gets a wakeup call, but probably not.

Don't get me started on Blue Lock. It's amazing people defended the N64 graphics and literal slideshow reaction shots. Reminds me of early One Piece animation from 1999.
Marinate1016 said:
May 12, 6:23 PM

Nov 2012
If there is another meeting next week I swear to god I'm going to lose it.
May 12, 6:33 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to stevejawbs
@SpiderMiles3523 My guy, the only truly sensible person on here.

Agreed on all fronts, again. People like @Marinate1016 can't think for themselves, and I haven't read one intelligent thing coming from them.

This will live in infamy though, I'll never forget it:
Marinate1016 said:
I was at a PhD graduation when you were sending the original messages

We'll see how this season goes, but right now it's complete dogshit. MAL score constantly dropping after every episode, wouldn't be surprised if it hits mid-7's, at or below the atrocious movie's score. Even on Japanese sites the sentiment is getting increasingly negative. Hopefully that translates to somewhat of a tangible hit so that 8bit gets a wakeup call, but probably not.

Don't get me started on Blue Lock. It's amazing people defended the N64 graphics and literal slideshow reaction shots. Reminds me of early One Piece animation from 1999.
@stevejawbs I bet 20 bucks big anitube won't dare criticize this show. If they do, they basically admitted they are shit at their jobs. Since a good chunk hyped tensura season 3 to be aots contender. We can have a 90% negative score rating, show have the laziest animation with still images, no plot progression, and they still won't critize it. Why? Cuz we have as much negative reviews as seven deadly sins season 3 and 4 yet we somehow manage to get a rating above 8. And if try to criticize it on social media, we get called "shonent@rd go watch jjk" . I don't think this rating will ever drop below 8 here. Enough little boys online to keep it from slipping there. And Japan is even worse due to a lot of people falling out of anime once they have to enter the harsh work environment so it just little boys keeping buying shonen manga keeping the industry alive.

Bandai namco (aka scamco) who bought out 8 bit knew they can get away with the bare minimum. They are a toy company first and foremost and prioritize gundam above all. Especially after gundam seed box office.

Tensura is nothing to them but a cheap marketing tool for shonen manga. If manga sales dip for enough, cancel it and find another power fantasy isekai to make a manga of and then pump and dump. They have been doing this for gachas for years. Shonen manga is an incredibly lucrative business so proper story often goes out the window, because there is always a new shonen manga you can pump and dump and the stuff always sells.
SpiderMiles3523May 12, 6:36 PM
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31

96 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
2 hours ago

» About slow pacing

Otaku_guru - Jun 1

28 by End0ftime »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24

135 by KANLen09 »»
Yesterday, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 17

131 by KANLen09 »»
Yesterday, 6:31 AM

» [spoiler]Rimuru Ultimate Skill[/spoiler]

killerup - May 25

5 by SophiaTaylor11 »»
Jun 2, 10:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.