Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 21, 4:53 AM

Feb 2021
The MC is too OP even Grimoire most powerful spell wasn't effective against him XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 2, 1:14 AM
Mar 2018
it made me wanna gouge out my eyes
Jun 3, 8:29 PM

Dec 2008
Hard to tell if this is the same exact world that guy died in or not, so it might technically be an "isekai" or it might not be. The definition has become loosely understood by most, so at this point, in this day and age, people can have different interpretations of what it means. Which is fine I guess. Seems like a cross between "8th" son, "Bookworm" and some other shows. A bit cartooney, which has pros and cons, but I dont mind it TOO much. But since the MC is so young, bathing with all those busty nubile beauties is a waste, and even if he was older, the mc would probably STILL only care about books lol ffs.
Very odd how girlish he is, but he does seem to be the fantasy world royalty equivalent of a "nerdy" bookworm, and hes pampered, so...I dont know what they were going for, because clearly Lloyd can alter his physiology to a degree if he wanted. Oh well, cartooney zany stuff seems in store. :P
Jun 6, 4:27 AM

Nov 2019
You know this series had to go through several boards just to get the go ahead for adaptation. And not once did anyone question the character design of 7th prince Lloyd?? Sure ok

Lloyd is a reincarnated soul from a commoner that lacked magic but his new life he has a knack for magic and mana. He can easily deconstruct magic spells and is too eager to read. A bookworm of sorts. He ventures down underground and meets an a book called grimoire sealing an evil soul, of course his dense self lets the evil out just tk learn ancient magic. Too bad Lloyd is just too strong lol

Episode was alright, the thigh shots is something I'll never get used to especially the proportions...

Jun 10, 10:56 PM
Feb 2020
The Character design and behaviors is appalling. Since My first anime in the 80's have I dropped an anime faster then this.
Jun 14, 5:07 AM
Sep 2015
Pedo pandering anime
Jun 16, 11:58 AM

Apr 2009
Started watching just for the heck of it, though I don't care much for his character design he might as well be the villain as Grim is actually and starting to fear him out of his sheer magic talent and mana.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 19, 6:06 AM
Mar 2019
Heavily disliked the design of the MC and the sheer amount of fanservice
Jun 19, 8:42 AM
Jun 2024
I thought this was familiar, but now I remember. MC is a complete lunatic, haha.
Jun 23, 1:54 AM
Jun 2024
basic Shota. not supposed to look female just supposed to look cute.
pedromoominJun 23, 2:01 AM
Jun 23, 6:59 PM

Jun 2009
Was not expecting a shota. I am fine with young protagonists, but there was an over-the-top sexualization of the MC as a small boy. Absolutely outside of any interests I have.
Jun 25, 10:38 AM

Mar 2015
CGI was bad, but other than that the animation and visuals were quite good imo. The manga had insane art and visuals for the magic battles, so I hope the anime doesn't fall behind too far in that department. So far so good
Jun 27, 9:19 AM

Sep 2012
Bruuuuuuuuuuh, the lvl of OP'ness LMAO

BDW hes not shota, hes a kid, shota is guy like 15-16 who looks like 10 - 12 but he is the age he looks like
Jul 14, 4:42 PM
Jun 2024
Is to interesting from the start and the end
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8

76 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Sep 15, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

86 by HantzisLaCroix »»
Aug 28, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

96 by RAGEkiller »»
Aug 27, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22

81 by HantzisLaCroix »»
Aug 21, 5:51 PM

» the outrage over this proves majority of the american audience are hypocrites.

Neostorm_Y - Aug 10

14 by Neostorm_Y »»
Aug 15, 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.